Lilt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She feels for my other hand and guides it down to her tummy, presses it against her pubis, shows me how she likes to be touched down there, pressing into the cloth of her tracksuit bottoms, stroking the soft material where it slides in against her mound. Through our lips, all sealed to one another, she sighs, her warm breath trickles onto me.

Again she guides my hand, now down inside, until my fingers are taken by hers to her panty line, the tips of our fingers pushing under the firm grip of elastic and mingling with her downy hairs, sending tingles of pleasure coursing upwards and through the both of us. She guides me in further, and with her two fingers placed on top of mine she positions me on either side of her clitoral ridge and begins to move my touch in languid circles, varying the pressure I apply in response to the little urges she gives.

After a while like this she seperates her mouth from mine and settles herself down in the sandy grass in the trees shade. She withdraws my hand and guides it to her mouth, where, with her eyes closed, she licks at my fingertips, more to apply her spit there than to taste. She puts my wet fingers back inside her pants and places the tip of my index up against her clitoris, rubs me against her gently so that I feel how her hard little bud flexes like a living thing, pulsing under my touch. I listen to her gasps of pleasure, mingling with the rythmic wash of the shoreline.

Every so often she moves my hand further down, dipping my fingers into the wetness forming there, and we lie that way, with me massaging her sex down beneath her clothes, transferring the moisture pooling at her opening upwards onto her burning hot clitoris and the hard ridge above it. She trusts me enough by now to withdraw her guiding hand and reach for my face, bringing us together for more kisses. Her movements under my hand develop an increasing urgency, pressing herself harder onto my fingers, and her hot lips and tongue delve into mine.

She unbuttons my trouser front and pulls my penis out into the air. I thrill at her touch, little shivers of delight running the length of my body. With the tips of her fingers she explores the veiny ridges on me there, pausing to press into the dimples where the shaft ends and the bulbous head begins. My arousal has caused some pre seminal fluid to gather there and she coaxes it out over the tip, rubbing it into the crevice which leads to my opening. My tummy jerks a little at the sensation and I feel her smiling.

She pulls away from me, gets up onto her knees and pushes me onto my back. The sun above makes a silhouette of her, her hair haloed at the edges. She turns and straddles me, kicking sand from her bare feet into my face and hair and lowers her mouth to my penis. I shudder as she begins to kiss me, her hand stroking at my balls, her rear suspended tantalisingly close. She uses the tip of her tongue to explore my glans, and while she kisses and licks I pull down her tracksuit bottoms so they're bunched taut around her knees.

Her panties are pink, and wet at the crotch, so I can see through the material there. I stroke at her with my thumb, gently pushing the soft cloth into her opening. She moans, "mmm," and sighs, folding her lips around me, running her tongue in circles around the enclosed head. I delicately probe at her clitoris through the panties, rubbing her hardness with my fingers, pushing the pink material into her a little further with each rythmic motion, until she draws back her head so my penis flops out of her mouth to gasp for breath. Her panties pool with wetness. I pull them aside to lick at her.

She's burning hot, her labia flaming red, nestled in their thatch, and I lap at her glistening pussy, making little squirts come. Her juice trickles down my cheeks and chin. I use my fingers to smear her fluids all over her sex and her arsehole, and blow cool air onto her redness. Her backside and legs get goosebumps and she moans and moans, then she's lowering her mouth back onto me, gulping me fully inside, and I'm moaning too. Her dog pads away into the undergrowth.

She increase her rythm on me, sucking harder, massaging at my balls, masturbating me quickly with her hand. I continue licking and kissing her sopping hole and begin to insert my thumb. Her body begins to shudder and she floods me with an intense orgasm, lifting off me to spray down onto my face. I grip her by the hips and bring her pussy back down onto my mouth, pressing back into her with my tongue and my thumb, pushing in deep now, so I'm feeling her interior ridges, reaching for the front part of her and rubbing until she yanks herself away and orgasms again. I watch fascinated as her wetness gushes.

"I need you," she gasps, and she clambers off me, dragging at my clothes and me at hers. I lay out my shirt and she her top on the sand and she lies herself flat and reaches for me. She grasps at my hardness and guides me in between her wide spread thighs. I kiss her mouth and she licks her taste from me, my penis pressing at her burning hot opening, the head pressing inside, the shaft of me sliding in. Her pussy is firm and slick and as I fill her she bites hard at my ear, her breath hard and fast and hot on my neck.

I slide in and out of her, sometimes fully withdrawing and playing at her entrance, sometimes lining my curves up with her on the outside before pushing back inside partially, sometimes pushing in all the way, delighting at each sensation, her gasps, her teeth on my skin, her clawing at my arse and my back. She pulls me hard onto her, pushing at my rear until she's filled up with me, and clings to me shuddering, her juices soaking the base of my shaft and balls.

Gripping hard she shows me how she wants me to push and my tempo increases, humping her harder now, full deep strokes that make her cry out with the raw lust of it. Her hands reach down and fumble for my balls and she holds onto them hard, rubbing them up against her arse and her gaping orifice, and when she feels them tightening to explode inside of her pussy grasps tight onto me and both of our bodies begin to spasm with ecstasy. Semen gushes out of me and I push myself deep inside of her, jerking my essence into her animal core, pushing and pushing, deeper and harder until I'm utterly spent, and she loosens herself and lets go, our mingled fluids seeping their way out in little spurts as our motions begin to lose their energy.

I collapse onto her, nuzzling at her hard brown nipples and her soft white breasts, and she puts back her head and gasps in deep lungfuls of air. We kiss tenderly before disentangling ourselves and she reaches for her tracksuit to find her cigarettes. I lie on my back beside her and watch as she lights up before offering one to me. I smile up at her and shake my head.

We listen to the ocean lapping at the shore while she smokes. With her free hand she fingers little spools of semen from the tip of me, circling them round and round in and out of my pubic hair. "Yes," she says, "I've definitely a liking for you." I smile.

After a little while she says "Shall we be having a coffee then?"

12