Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Andy, jerk my dick for me baby," she exclaimed, "I'm about to cum SO FUCKING HARD!"

She had barely got the words out of her mouth before her hole had starting spasming around Andy's cock. His hands were on her dick now, jerking her off at lightning speed as he relentlessly plowed into her contracting anus. Lily was falling over the edge now and everything was about to fade away.

"I'm gonna cum too!" exclaimed Andy, gasping as he realized he was about to blow his load in Lily's asshole.

In the frantic haze leading up to her orgasm, Lily suddenly noticed a throbbing in her rectum accompanied by Andy's matching grunts of ecstasy. He was cumming in her ass! The first couple of cock contractions caused her to gasp, lighting up her prostate as the cycle of pulses in her rectum pushed her over the edge too.

Andy was cumming in Lily's rectum and she was cumming simultaneously. Her cock was spurting out stream after stream of hot sticky cum as her prostate spasmed inside her to the rhythm of Andy's orgasmic pulsations. Their bodies twitched together in unison as their contractions threatened to send each other back into orgasmic cycles from the intense stimulation.

When they finally subsided, Andy collapsed onto Lily, panting heavily in her ear as he caught his breath and the world slowly returned to focus around him. He noticed that water was starting to run cold now, recoiling his feet as he noticed Lily smiling at his reaction.

"I guess we're going to have to get cleaned up again aren't we?" mused Andy.

"Wow, nothing gets past you, my little slut," teased Lily, standing up to wash herself quickly before the hot water ran out.

Andy felt a flutter of joy at her use of the word "My". He was still trying to process the last few hours, his mind still addled from the alcohol, smoke and post-orgasmic neurotransmitters that coursed through his body. Andy chuckled realizing that if someone had told him earlier that he'd be spending his evening giving and taking loads of cum, he would have been horrified at the suggestion.

"What's so funny?" asked Lily, noticing Andy's chuckle.

"Oh it's nothing," replied Andy. "I was just thinking how quickly life can take a turn towards the unexpected. Today was definitely NOT what I anticipated when I woke up this morning."

"I'm sure." said Lily, smirking herself in response. "Did you have fun tonight though, babe?"

"Oh god yes," replied Andy. "That was the most amazing sex I've ever had," blurted out Andy impulsively, blushing as he realized instantly that he probably should have kept that detail to himself.

"Good baby, I'm glad you had fun," said Lily. "Because now that I've taken your anal virginity, you know I kind of OWN you right? You could say that the last load of cum I squirted into you, was me marking my territory!"

"Lily baby, you can have my ass any time you want," Andy replied honestly. "Consider me your willing slut to do with as you please!"

"Good to know baby," said Lily, "because I have a girlfriend coming to visit next weekend who would love to meet you too."

Her eyes glinted with perverse mischief as she leaned into kiss Andy passionately. He closed his eyes as he leaned in to meet her kiss, pausing for a moment to respond to her comment.

"And what would the three of us be doing?" he asked, hopeful of her response.

"Oh you know, the usual," replied Lily, kissing him gently with a smirk, "have some drinks... maybe turn you into a human sandwich... if you're lucky..."

Lily's eyes gleaned with her last statement, her unwavering gaze causing Andy to blush furiously again as he imagined himself pinned between Lily and her hot friend. Wondering briefly whether her friend had a cock or not too, Andy mused about what he had he gotten himself into. It seemed his life had suddenly changed radically and he had no idea what to expect next. Deciding to accept his fate one day at a time, Andy leaned into Lily's lips again and kissed her passionately. He wasn't sure what the future would hold for him, but he WAS sure that it would be incredible.