Lily and Rose

Story Info
"‘I’m going to fuck you with my cock, Lily,’ she whispered."
2.1k words
4.44
6.9k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly midday, and the air was filled with the warmth of the spring sunshine. Lily had retrieved her clothes from the bank of the stream and pulled on her stockings and her smock. The dress she left off: Nick would be waiting in the glade, and she'd be naked within minutes anyway.

When she arrived in the glade, however, it wasn't Nick she saw. The figure sitting against a tree had the same curly blonde hair, but it was long, falling over bare shoulders and across a well-filled bodice. The fingers twirling a plucked flower were pale and slender, as were the legs that peeped out from the simple brown dress.

"Rose!" Lily squealed in delight. The other girl looked up and jumped to her feet, tossing aside the flower. In an instant they were holding each other, hugging and laughing. A pair of birds flew up, complaining bitterly at the noise.

Lily stepped back and held her friend at arm's length. "Look at you!" she said admiringly. "A year in that convent has turned you into a proper lady."

Rose laughed and twirled around. "I've learned so much. That I'll never be a nun, for a start."

"Well no," Lily replied with a grin. "Not unless the other nuns had cocks."

A wicked smile came over the other girl's face, and she reached into a pocket of her dress. The object she drew out was curved and black, exactly like... "The nun's cock!" she exclaimed triumphantly.

Lily looked at it open-mouthed. It was made from some smooth, hard wood -- she smiled inwardly at that -- with a swollen head and veins long the length of its shaft. It ended in an upturned bulbous cock-head. "Do you...?" she asked hesitantly.

Rose held the cock at waist height so that it stuck forward like a man's erection. "You slide it up yourself, then you choose a lucky lady -- or man, I once saw in the convent -- and you fuck them until they faint."

Lily reached out and stroked the wooden cock. "That sounds... Wait, no! I'm expecting Nick here any moment. I promised him--"

"My little brother won't be here for a while," Rose reassured her. "He was acting nervous and excited. I got him to confess that he was meeting you here, so I convinced pa to give him something to do. He'll be busy for another hour." She met Lily's eyes with a steady gaze. "I wanted first shot at you today."

Lily grinned at her. "You're too late for that."

The pair of them stretched out in the grass, heads side by side, as Lily recounted the morning's adventures. Rose listened with the occasional gasp or giggle. They passed the wooden cock between them, playing with it, running their hands along its shaft.

By the time Lily was done, Rose's dress was pulled up to her waist and she was rubbing at herself with her fingers. "I've missed this place," she murmured. "I've missed you, and Wat and Mally, and Burt and all the others."

Lily rolled over and kissed her cheek. "We've missed you too. We often wondered what you were doing in that convent. Whether all the stories we heard were true."

The other girl turned her head so that their lips met briefly. "They were, most of them." Again their lips met. "Those nuns didn't believe in abstinence." Another kiss. "But it was all pussy, no cock."

Lily held the wooden shaft up. "Except for this one."

Rose took it from her and ran her tongue along its length. "They say it was modelled after some great hero who visited the convent ages ago. Apparently he fucked all the nuns so much that when he left they had no trouble remembering exactly what his cock looked like."

The two of them stared at the piece of wood, picturing it in the flesh. "Impressive," Lily murmured after a moment. "And quite believable just because it isn't exaggerated. Not like Tommie's monster. Remember him?"

Rose grinned. "How could I forget? That thing of Tommie's... it hurts going in, but once it's inside... I'll probably need a bit of practice before I look him up." She placed the wooden cock between her legs and ran it up and down her slit. Instantly the black head was coated in moistness.

Lily was shaking her head. "Tommie left. Joined a merchant's service last summer. She was old enough to be his mother, but she looked well enough. And Tommie saw more of a future in pleasing her senseless than in herding his pa's flock."

"Pity," the other girl murmured. "But good for him." She gave a gasp as she slid the cock inside her. "This one isn't bad, though."

Lily rose to her knees for a better look. The sight of her friend's pink pussy brought back pleasant memories. Leaning forward on her elbows, she lowered her face and watched as the black wood pressed slowly between the pink lips.

Drawing a deep breath, she inhaled her friend's scent, then she placed her mouth over the other girl's button and sucked. Rose gave a gasp and bucked her hips up to meet Lily's mouth, then she withdrew the cock. Lily took it from her and sucked. "I've missed you," she whispered.

Rose clambered to her knees. "Take that smock off. I'm dying to show you this thing."

Lily hastily pulled off the garment while her friend also undressed. When they were both standing in only their stockings, they stood still for a moment, taking in each other's naked bodies. Then they were in each other's arms again, kissing and running their hands over bare flesh.

Rose's fingers slipped between Lily's legs. "I think you're ready for this," she murmured, withdrawing her hand and holding it up to her face. The fingers were coated with Lily's sticky cream.

"I've been ready since I saw you," Lily whispered, sucking one of Rose's fingers into her mouth, then the other.

She was seized by the shoulders and spun around. A gasp of surprise and excitement escaped her as Rose pressed her down onto hands and knees. Blonde hair tickled the bare skin of her back. Feeling the other girl's body leaning over her, she spread her knees.

Rose's hand slipped between her legs, pressing up against her slit. "I'm going to fuck you, Lily," she whispered. "I'm going to fuck you with my hard cock."

A shiver ran through Lily. "Yes," she breathed. "Show me that cock."

She felt Rose rise and step around her. Raising her head, she watched as her friend spread her stockinged legs. "Lick me first."

Lily pressed her face into her friend's pussy. The girl's blonde hairs tickled her nose. Her tongue probed at the swollen button, then sucked it between her lips. Rose bucked her hips in response and pulled Lily's head against her. "That's right," she murmured. "That's right."

Lily sucked at Rose's bud, teasing it with her tongue, until the other girl pulled away. "I think I'm ready."

"I know I am." Lily ran her tongue over her lips. "Are you going to fuck me now?"

Rose took up the wooden cock and placed the short end against her slit. Her eyes closed as the bulbous head pressed against her entrance and forced its way inside. Opening her eyes again, she gave the cock a short tug. "How do you like it? Is my cock sexy?"

.

Lily could feel her eyes stretching wide. "So sexy!" she breathed. "Let me suck it first." She reached forward and opened her mouth. The wood tasted strange on her tongue, but the scent of her friend's pussy was arousing, and the whole idea of what she was doing turned her on even more.

Rose pulled away after a few moments. "Good girl," she whispered, bending down to kiss Lily passionately. Disappointed, but eager and excited for what was to come, Lily kissed her back fiercely.

"That's enough," Rose whispered. Lily watched as the other girl took up position behind her, knees together in the grass. The hard head of the wooden cock was gleaming in the sunlight.

Rose's hands were on Lily's hips, the cock pressed against her entrance. Then she pressed forward and they both moaned.

Lily felt the wooden shaft slide easily inside her, stretching her and exciting her. It felt similar to flesh and blood, but different too. It didn't give the same heat, but it was forceful and unyielding.

The soft skin of her friend's thighs felt warm against her own legs. The hands on her waist were smaller than a man's, not as strong, but they gripped just as tightly.

Then Rose leaned forward, and her nipples pressed into Lily's back. Warm breath and soft hair tickled her neck. "I'm inside you," the other girl whispered. "I'm fucking you."

The cock withdrew, then pushed in again. Lily moaned, turning her head, her mouth seeking Rose's. The hands on her hips slid up and around to cup her breasts. Delicate fingers pinched at her nipples as Rose thrust into her.

Lily's breathing was ragged. She kept her arms stiff so she wouldn't be pushed down into the grass. Rose's lips nibbled at her ear. In and out the wooden cock went, in and out.

Lily felt her climax build up inside her, a knot of pressure in her stomach that wouldn't be denied. Stronger and stronger it became, burning hotter and hotter until it burst and flooded through her body, shaking her and forcing a loud scream from her lungs.

Rose was breathing laughter into her ear, but the pleasure continued as the cock pounded in and out of her, and another explosion burst through her.

She found herself lying face down in the grass, gasping for breath. Rose pulled out and lay down beside her. Turning onto her side, Lily threw out an arm and pulled her close. The cock pressed against her stomach, coating her skin with her cream.

They kissed, both still trying to catch their breath. Their naked breasts pressed against each other. Lily reached down and seized the wooden shaft. "Can you go again?" she whispered with a smile, and slid the head between her lips again.

In reply, Rose thrust forward. Lily gasped as she was filled again. Their arms were wrapped around each other, their mouths were locked together.

Rolling onto her back, she spread her legs and drew Rose on top. The other girl pressed her hips against her and their moans mingled together. Lily's body rose to meet the thrusts, her mound grinding against her friend's.

Rose's motions became unsteady, her thrusts shorter and more frantic. Her face was buried in Lily's neck, breath loud in her ear. "Come for me," Lily murmured, holding her tight and wrapping her legs around her. "Come for me."

With a strangled moan Rose stiffened. Her body jerked and shuddered, stiffened and relaxed. Her weight collapsed on top of Lily.

They lay there together, breathing heavily. Lily ran her fingers through the other girl's blonde curls. After a moment Rose raised her head. Her pale cheeks were flushed. "Did you enjoy it?"

Lily gave a sudden laugh and took her friend's face in her hands. "It was alright," she grinned, and kissed her. "Maybe with practice you'll learn."

Rose laughed in reply, then rolled off Lily to lie on her back in the sun-dappled grass. She reached down and drew the wooden cock from between her legs. "Next time, you're going to fuck me."

Lily felt herself become aroused again at the thought. "Sounds like a great idea. How about we do it now?" She pulled Rose close again and kissed her.

Rose returned the kiss, then drew away. "I need to get back to the farm. Besides, aren't you expecting Nick?"

Lily pouted, but let her friend rise. "I think I promised to suck his cock. Your little brother has grown up since last year."

Rose started to pull on her clothes. "I noticed. I don't think I'll go down Mally's route and fuck my brother, though. He's all yours."

Lily pushed herself upright, taking the wooden cock in her hand. It still gleamed with wetness. "Perhaps I'll have you both. You can fuck me while I suck him off. Or you can both fuck me."

Rose gave a grin. "You're insatiable. Give me that." She seized the cock from Lily. "I stole it, did I tell you? I figured the nuns wouldn't come demanding their cock back."

With a last kiss, she turned away and skipped across the grass to the trees. Laughing, Lily watched her go. The sunlight caressed her body, the grass tickled her skin. The air around her was filled with birdsong, and further away she heard someone whistling -- Nick, finally coming to see her.

It was good to be young and pretty, she thought. It was good to have friends. It was going to be a wonderful spring.