Lily's Anal Initiation by Harry

Story Info
First anal initiation of little Lily by her daddy.
930 words
3.86
14.5k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harry62
Harry62
5 Followers

As soon as I undress, I get down on all fours on the bed, arching my back to give Harry a magnificent view of this part of my body that he loves above all and of which I am particularly proud. I'm talking about my rounded and firm buttocks, which I am very proud of. The central cleft that separates them, long and deep, reveals a wide brown outline surrounding my pink and slightly ridged anal orifice. Although very tight, with proper care, my anus is capable of dilating to the extreme to accommodate any male organ. And despite keeping my thighs tightly closed, my very fleshy vulva with well-swollen and tapered lips also presents itself to his view.

"Harry, look at what I have for you, do you like what you see, my darling? Come quickly, don't keep me waiting," I ask him in an excited and emotional tone.

I remain still in this position, feeling the intensity of his gaze upon me. Very excited by this sight, Harry soon begins to undress to join me on the bed. He kneels behind me to take a good position.

"Arch your back, my dear Lily, let yourself go, I will take good care of you, you'll see," he tells me.

I shiver with pleasure as he places his hands on my lower back, forcing me to arch further. I obediently turn my face to the side, both happy and trembling at the thought of what he is going to do to me. I have never been taken from behind by a man and I am still a virgin in that area. But today, I am very excited and moved at the idea of being initiated and finally experiencing this long-awaited anal pleasure. As I offer myself to him, he begins to slowly caress my ample buttocks, carefully avoiding my anal opening for the moment. To encourage him, I push my cheeks towards him, arching my back even more and slightly parting my thighs. He leaves my buttocks to grasp me with his two powerful hands at the junction of my hips and thighs. He presses my buttocks against him and I quickly feel something hard and warm at the same time, moving up the cleft of my buttocks to the base of my spine. He holds me close to him for what seems like an endless moment, contenting himself with moving his sex up and down the cleft of my buttocks. Then suddenly, he releases my hips, moves away from me, and kneels again, this time on the floor in front of the bed.

"Come here, my darling, come closer to me," he says.

Having quickly understood what he has in mind, I shift my knees to the edge of the bed, while maintaining my initial arched position. I thus place myself entirely at his disposal. As the bed is raised, my ass ends up right at the level of his face and soon I feel his warm breath on my skin, as he runs his lips over my widely offered buttocks. Just like at the beginning, and to my great regret of course, he deliberately avoids my central cleft. Soon, his countless kisses cover my entire ass, not omitting the slightest patch of my silky skin, except of course, my anal opening.

Without getting his fill, Harry spends long minutes passionately kissing my buttocks. But as I want him to be more daring than that, I put my hands on my buttocks to spread them further and make him understand precisely what I expect from him. This daring gesture eventually encourages him, and soon he stops kissing me. With his hands, he pushes mine away, to spread my buttocks much more forcefully. Helped by my arched position, his powerful hands eventually overcome the resistance of my anal orifice, which opens slightly, revealing to his sight, my pink and moist rectum.

-"Do you see the effect you have on me? Lick my ass now, darling... please..." I tell him.

He starts to kiss my buttocks again, but this time with more passion, and he also moves with his lips towards the edge of my anus, which he now licks entirely with his warm and rough tongue. I am pleased and happy at the same time, that not a single unsightly hair is spoiling his pleasure in licking me, because this morning, I shaved my vulva and anus perfectly, so that my skin is now perfectly smooth and soft under his tongue. Soon, his caresses become more precise and I feel his warm breath just against my anal opening. A shiver of pleasure seizes me when I feel the tip of his tongue delicately touching the slightly open orifice of my anus.

There, motionless, he does nothing more, contenting himself with keeping the tip of his tongue against my orifice, as if to slowly accustom me to this new contact. I do not resist when he starts to turn it in all directions inside my orifice to try to open it further. No one has ever given me such a caress and I am so glad that it is Harry who is showing it to me for the first time. Soon, his tongue becomes more insistent, he passes it all around my orifice, stretching the edges, and sometimes pushing it a little deeper inside my anus as if he wanted to enlarge the opening. I feel very happy that this new caress is beginning to take effect, and I start to moan softly, offering myself completely to Harry.

to be continued

Harry62
Harry62
5 Followers