Lily's Descent

Story Info
Lily turns into Daddy’s humiliated, milky, and bred whore.
5.8k words
4.24
39.6k
63
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18.

--

I had gone off to school to experience life away from Daddy and his sheltering me. I didn't go too far, in case I needed him, but far enough, one would think.

I thought a big city in the next state over would be enough.

Daddy learned how much I was experiencing life away from him and the course of my life changed forever.

I wasn't inexperienced but was still a virgin at 19. It had been drilled into my head my entire life that it was practically the worst thing that could possibly happen if you had sex before marriage. As a result it was always in the back of my head and I would stop just before I lost my virginity. I had frustrated a lot of boys in my short lifetime. I wanted to be fucked. I really did. I'd get so close to saying yes but at the last second I'd back out.

The moment I got to school I went and bought all of the clothes Daddy wouldn't let me wear. I'd saved money just for that and everything I wanted cost so much, the money ran out fast.

My dorm mate told me she was dancing at a club across town and making at least a couple hundred every night.

I went with her on her next shift to see what it was all about. I stayed her whole shift, she was my ride, but I was enthralled with the girls and how sexy they were.

I saw how much money they were making and I was already skilled at being a tease so I asked her to get me an interview.

She set it up for a few days later and helped me practice dancing in heels and taking my clothes off without falling on my face.

I wasn't concerned about my dancing skills because I had taken dance classes for as long as I could remember.

When I met with the owner, Hanna, I was so nervous but she quickly put me at ease.

I had to dance to three songs and at the end I was to grab a robe from the dressing room and meet her in her office.

She said she could tell I knew how to dance and asked me to drop my robe. Her office was cold and my nipples immediately got hard.

After inspecting me as though I were cattle I was offered a seat.

"Lily, you dance like a dream and have a raw sexuality that will be very popular. Your body is exquisite and your titties are firm and large for your frame. When do you want to start?"

I started the next night and worked as often as I could with school.

In the first few weeks I had made more money than I imagined.

I also got myself off more that ever. Being ogled and touched by men and women made me so horny and wet. I had no choice.

The days I wasn't working I'd be thinking about working and I'd get equally hot.

It was a Saturday night when Daddy found out. I was escorted to my car and was about to back out when I saw Daddy's truck parked behind my car so I couldn't back out.

By the time I put my car in park and rolled the window down he was at my door.

"Daddy, what are you doing here?"

I tried to sound surprised and innocent even though I knew I was in more trouble than I had ever been in.

"Get out of the car Lily. Lock it up and get your whore ass in my truck."

"Yes Daddy."

I had never seen Daddy so mad and I wondered what he was going to do.

"I come into town for business. I decide I'm going to surprise my baby girl with a visit tomorrow since my conference will be over."

"I go out with a bunch of guys and what do I see?"

I knew better than to answer.

"I see my whore ass daughter dancing naked like a slut."

"Worse yet? I could tell you loved it. You want to know how I know Lily?"

I didn't dare answer.

"I can tell you liked it because I could see your wet and puffy pussy lips."

"Why and when did you turn into a whore? You can answer."

"I'm not a whore Daddy! I'm still a virgin!"

I was shocked to feel my Daddy slap me. He had paddled me when I was little but never anything like that.

"I didn't ask that slut. Answer the question."

"I started dancing a few weeks after school started because I wanted the money Daddy."

"Money for what, for fucks sake. I'd give you money, you know that. You have a credit card Lily!"

"I didn't want you to know what I was buying Daddy."

"Why? Are you doing drugs?"

"No Daddy. I wanted the money for clothes I knew you wouldn't approve of. I'm sorry. I'll be good."

"Oh there's no doubt about that Lily. We're going to your dorm and you are going to pack up a bag of those clothes. Make sure there is some of everything you bought. Skirts, shorts, tops, and underwear."

"You better do it right Lily. You don't want me going up there myself and making a spectacle. Bring them back here. We're going to my hotel to have a very serious discussion."

I did what he asked in silence. I didn't utter a word to him or anyone else in the halls. I was to scared of what was going to happen.

No words were spoken on the way to the hotel and sitting there in silence I realized just how wet my pussy was. Even though I was scared of Daddy his anger was so primal it was turning me on.

When we got to his room he ordered me to undress and I hesitated.

"Listen whore. I've already seen you naked. Take it off. Fast."

He never raised his voice but it felt threatening when he spoke.

I undressed quickly and stood before him. I felt so abased. The customers never made me feel trashy like Daddy was.

I was surprised the more he condemned me the more turned on I got.

"You do have a very beautiful body, whore. You said you were still a virgin? I don't believe a whore like you is still a virgin. Not with how wet that little cunny of yours is right now."

"But Daddy. I swear I am. I'm not a whore. I just danced."

"Oh you're a whore, Lily. And as punishment your going to get treated like a whore."

"Get over here."

I stood in front of him and he ran a finger between my wet lips. It was embarrassing and electric to have him touch me that way.

"Look at how sloppy your pussy is whore. Suck them off and then you're going to suck me off.

"Please no Daddy," I half heartedly protested.

He shoved his fingers in my mouth and to my knees at the same time.

When he pulled out his cock I was shocked at his size. None of the boys I had sucked off were that big.

He grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock past my lips.

I loved sucking cock and the wickedness of sucking my Daddy's cock inflamed my pussy.

I figured I was going to do the best I could and maybe he would be satisfied I was still a virgin if I had gotten good at sucking cock instead of fucking.

I started slowly, sucking just the head at first before I slid my lips down to the base of his cock.

My practice sucking cock made my gag reflex almost nonexistent.

I started to suck harder and faster.

Daddy forced my mouth down on him and held my head still while he fucked my face.

"You are a whore Lily. You suck cock better than a grown woman. I mean, you can take all of me for fuck sake."

I felt Daddy's balls tighten and he unleashed a deluge of cum. I felt like I was about to drown.

"Fuck slut. That was good. There is no way your pussy hasn't been as used as much as your mouth obviously has."

I swallowed as much cum as I could but some dripped down my chin onto my titties.

"Daddy. I just sucked cock so I didn't have to fuck."

"Why were you in that position anyway whore? You act like you were doing a good thing learning suck cock like that."

"Have you had your pussy eaten whore?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Fucked in the ass?"

"No Daddy."

"And you've not had anything in your pussy?"

"Well not exactly Daddy. I have a dildo."

"So you've fucked yourself whore?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Get on the bed slut. Show your Daddy what a dirty little whore you are by getting yourself off."

As much as I wanted to protest, I really needed to get off.

I climbed on the big bed, lay back, and spread my knees.

Daddy had grabbed one of the chairs and positioned himself at the end of the bed and was starting to stroke his cock.

I almost came the moment I touched my clit. It was so naughty, but so fucking hot, to be touching myself in front of Daddy. I imagined him fucking me.

I gently rubbed my clit before I stuck my middle finger in my cunny and started to pound my pussy.

I could hear, and feel, just how wet my pussy was and the entire time I imagined Daddy plowing my virgin pussy.

The thought of Daddy shooting his hot load inside me made me cum harder than I ever had and I felt my pussy spray juice for the first time.

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself a lot there slut. Don't you feel ashamed for just fucking yourself in front of your Daddy? Not to mention messing up the bed."

I hesitated to answer. I was ashamed but wanted to cum again. My clit was hard and begged for more.

"Answer me whore. Are you a slut for fucking yourself in font of me and enjoying it so much?"

"Yes Daddy. I am a slut for cumming in front of my Daddy and liking it so much."

"Glad you recognize reality whore. Now get over here and take your real punishment."

I scooted to the end of the bed, dragging my ass across the wet spot.

Daddy stood in front of me, lifted me up, and carried to the table in the corner of the room.

The table was directly across from a floor length mirror.

"Slide your ass close to the edge whore. You are going to lean back just a bit and watch your Daddy fuck you like slut you are."

"But Daddy..."

He responded to my resistance by slapping my thighs hard. Welts started to form right away.

The truth was I was so ready to be fucked by any cock. The fact it was going to be my Daddy made it that much hotter for some reason.

Daddy spread my thighs and lined up his cock up with my sloppy pussy. It was so big I wondered if it would hurt, or even fit. My dildo wasn't as big as he was and my hole was tight for that.

"Fuck Lily. Look how wet you are. I'm gonna slide right in that cunt."

With that, he pushed past the barrier of my tight entrance and met my cervix.

"Daddy. It hurts."

"That's kind of the point slut. You're going to act like a slut then your going to be a slut. My slut."

Daddy started to fuck me in forceful, but measured, strokes and within moments it started to feel really good.

"Damn Lily. You're so tight. You're definitely the tightest pussy to take my cock. Get used to it because I'm going to use this hole whenever I want from now on."

His words and the fact he started to pound my pussy made me squirt girl cum around Daddy's cock.

"Such a whore getting off on your Daddy's cock. I see you watching. You like how my cock looks sliding in your little pussy?"

I responded with a moan as Daddy started to rub my clit.

"Oh fuck Lily. I can't take anymore. I'm gonna fill you so full!"

I wasn't prepared for how hard his cum would explode in my pussy. The sensation of having hot cum pulse in me made me cum again.

"You know Lily I'm glad you're a whore and I found out. I own your pussy now."

I could only nod my head. I finally knew what feeling bliss was.

"Daddy?"

"What do you want slut?"

"I'm not on birth control."

"Even better whore. I'll mark you as mine forever. You'll get a big belly and have to figure out how to account for being pregnant with your friends. You could always admit your Daddy knocked you up and you liked it"

I didn't know what to think. Did I want to be pregnant? I was an adult so I could leave Daddy's house and fend for myself. I could make enough money to support myself.

At the same time being pregnant felt so primal. It was, after all, what my body was designed to do.

"I'm taking a shower slut. Get in here and scrub me up."

"I usually take a bit to recharge but the thought of breeding... I'm going to be ready to fuck you again soon."

I washed Daddy and myself because he said he didn't want my pussy oozing cum all over the bed.

It didn't matter because Daddy fucked me ass up face down almost as soon as we got in the bed.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of fucking this pussy slut. I've got some plans for you."

He never missed a beat and rhythmically plunged into my pussy. I could feel an orgasm building and wanted it. I wanted to cum on my Daddy's cock.

"Is your pussy perpetually wet slut?"

"Pretty close Daddy. Will you please fuck me harder?"

"Ill let you know when you can make a request slut."

Daddy slowed down his strokes and it felt so good I came again.

"You're not going to cum without permission ever again slut," he said as he spanked me so hard tears came to my eyes.

He started to fuck me hard then. The squelching of my pussy filled the room as Daddy plowed his daughter.

"I am going to breed your slut ass. It's a goal now whore."

It must have turned him on because he exploded in me. Filling my fertile pussy with his forbidden seed.

Every ounce of restraint had to be used not to cum. I was smiling inside and hoped Daddy did mark me as his by putting a baby in my belly.

Daddy made me keep my ass in the air while he watched TV to give his sperm a better chance to do what they were designed to do.

I fell asleep that way but woke to Daddy spooning me, his hand on my belly. He made me feel so safe.

We slept like that every night from then on, Daddy's cock nestled in my ass crack.

The next morning I found out what being Daddy's slut entailed right away.

"Get up slut!"

I was startled awake and didn't realize where I was at first.

It took a moment before I remembered how Daddy had taken my virginity and told me he owned my pussy.

"I said get up! We have shit to do."

While I got out of bed Daddy grabbed my duffel bag and threw it on the bed.

"This is what you were buying slut?"

Daddy pulled out each item out of the bag and showed it to me while I stood there, embarrassed my Daddy was touching my panties.

"All these slut clothes and no bras? You just walk around with those big ass nipples poking out?"

"And these are supposed to be panties? And this is a skirt or a fucking tube top?"

I didn't think I was supped to answer. I did know standing there as Daddy yelled at me, naked and his dried cum on my thighs, woke my clit up.

"Answer whore!"

"It's a skirt Daddy. And I don't wear bras, they're uncomfortable."

"Well then we're going to make sure you look like a whore from now on."

"I'm not paying for school anymore slut. You are coming home and you're going to keep dancing. All of the money you make is mine, just like your whore ass."

Daddy threw the tiny skirt at me and a string bikini top that was even tinier.

"Can I take a shower Daddy?"

"Absolutely not. You're going to wear my dried cum like a scarlet letter."

Daddy took me to the mall and we went from store to store with picking things out for me. The items he picked were at least one size too small or meant to be lingerie.

When we approached a sporting goods store I was confused but it didn't take long to understand the reason for the particular store choice.

Daddy took me to an area where a couple men were looking at baseball items.

He pulled his phone out of his jeans and change fell out on the floor.

He pulled me close and whispered, "pick it up slut. Bend at the waist, not your knees and make sure these guys see that whore hole of yours."

I was nervous, ashamed, embarrassed, and I immediately felt my pussy getting juicy.

I did as I was told and made sure my pussy was visible. I looked over my shoulder to make certain and made eye contact with both of them.

Their mouths were open and they were visibly stunned. I'm not sure what made me do it but I winked at them.

"Let's go slut," Daddy said loud enough for them to hear.

My pussy was getting wetter by the second and after Daddy repeated my performance in a menswear and a power tool store my pussy was begging to be fucked.

By the time we made it back to the car I had pussy juice on my thighs along with Daddy's cum.

"Get in the car whore and show me how wet your pussy is. I know I could see how wet your lips were but I want a closer look."

As soon as I got in the car I spread my legs and cool air hit my clit. I almost came right then.

"Fuck whore look at that sloppy mess. You like showing your slutty body off don't you?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Did you get wet like this dancing?"

"Yes Daddy."

"You are even more of a wanton little whore that I realized."

"Finger that pussy while we drive home. Feet on the dash and legs spread as wide as you can."

I started to gently touch my clit thinking barely touching it would be better but it felt amazing and I couldn't help shove my finger in my pussy with one and rubbed my clit with the other.

My top shifted and my titties were on full display.

Daddy pulled up next to a semi and I didn't even notice. I was just trying to avoid cumming while being drugged by the pleasure. I wanted to cum so badly and not cum at the same time.

"Open your eyes slut. Pound that pussy for that nssty ass trucker next to us. And I can tell you are close to cumming. Let me remind you that you better not."

I responded by sticking another finger in my cunny and fucking myself like there was no tomorrow. I couldn't help it.

The trucker watching me was so dirty. Fucking my pussy in front of my Daddy was so dirty.

"Daddy can I please stop? I'm going to cum. I can't handle it."

"I said fuck yourself whore."

Daddy grabbed my hand and fucked my pussy with my hand.

"Daddy noooo!"

I couldn't do it. I sprayed so much juice, with such force, it dripped down the dash by the time I was done.

I knew I was in trouble.

"I'm glad you failed whore. Now I get to really punish you."

"Suck my cock until we get home"

I pulled Daddy's cock out his pants and hungrily devoured it.

Lost in another world, I didn't realize what Daddy was about to do until it happened.

"Daddy take it out! It hurt so bad and I don't want your finger in my ass!"

"It's funny how you think you have a choice slut. I own you and I'm going to do whatever I want to do with you whore."

"You better get used to my finger because it's going to be replaced with my cock really soon. Suck my cock whore."

I did suck his cock while Daddy dry fucked my ass with his finger. All the while I worried about how much his cock was going to hurt.

We walked in the house and Daddy told me to bend over the dining table.

He returned a few moments later and said, "you best be grateful because I'm going to use lube. It's not for your benefit though. I just don't want to have to work hard."

"Plus your punishment for being such a whore is going to be painful enough."

"Please Daddy...please."

"Please what, whore?"

"Please Daddy don't fuck my ass."

Daddy didn't answer. He just pushed past my tight little hole and started fucking me.

I suffered in silence and tears streamed down my face.

"Fuck you've got such a tight hole it feels like you're a vacuum on my cock. It's going to suck my cum right out of me."

I felt his warm cum coat my insides and it helped a bit with the pain.

He slowly pulled out and when he did I felt empty and I didn't like it.

"Damn Lily. I'm glad you are such a dirty little girl and I'm here to see it."

"Push that cum out your ass so I can see my handiwork."

I flexed my muscles and felt his cum drip from my ass and realized I loved being humiliated.

Daddy took the week off of work and he took me to several clubs, inquiring at each if they need a slut to dance for their club.

I spoke only when spoken to and at each club I had to dance a song.

The clubs were packed each time and I was so wet by the end of my try outs.

I loved being on display, knowing many of the customers would fuck me, given the chance.

One night after dancing my pussy was juicing and Daddy knew I wanted to get fucked so he took me to a dark ally downtown.

He fucked me there, against a brick wall, next to a dumpster.

12