Lily's Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was disgusting and exhilarating.

A man walking down the street heard my moans.

I didn't notice him until he was practically next to us and I had already opened my mouth.

"Please, Daddy, may I cum on your big cock? I love how you fuck me."

"Not yet whore. Let's give this man a show. Show him what a cock hungry whore my daughter is."

I turned my head to see a large, sweaty, lucky if he had ever been fucked, man to my left.

"She's really your daughter man?"

"Yes she is," Daddy said as he pulled out, picked me up, and threw my on the hood of the car.

He spread legs apart as far as they could go and lined his cock up with my pussy without his hands.

The man could easily see Daddy penetrate me.

He fucked me with deep and painfully slow strokes.

"Fuck. I never imagined watching a man fuck his daughter would be this hot," the man announced.

I looked over and he had his little cock out and was stroking it.

Abruptly, Daddy started to assault my pussy and the filthiness of it all had my head spinning.

"Are you ready to cum on Daddy's cock whore?"

"Yes please Daddy."

"Do you like showing this man what a greedy little whore you are? You like knowing he's going to cum all over you," Daddy said as he motioned for the stranger to approach.

"Go ahead slut. Cum on your Daddy's cock."

I sprayed my pussy juice all over, felt Daddy's cum filling my cunny, and the stranger's cum splash on my face and titties.

"Man, you are one lucky fucker. Getting to fuck a hot piece of ass, daughter or not. Thanks a lot man, this is the best thing that has ever happened to me."

As the stranger stuffed his cock in his pants, I sat up, and started to wipe his cum off my face.

"Leave it whore. I'm going take a picture of that man's cum dried on your face to remind you how much of a whore you are and how much you love it."

Daddy did just that, and made a digital album to store pictures of me slutting around, like some sort of scrapbook.

I was offered a spot at the most elite club in the city the next day.

For several weeks I danced, Daddy humiliated me every chance he got, and I realized what I need to do to be allowed to cum.

I woke up one morning and was immediately nauseous. I barely made it to the bathroom.

Daddy walked in and laughed at me.

"You haven't your period for weeks and I cum in your pussy at least once a day. Your slut ass is knocked up by her Daddy."

I knew he had to be right and thinking about Daddy breeding me made my clit hard.

Daddy went to the bathroom closet and returned with a pregnancy test.

I looked at him puzzled.

"I knew sooner or later your ass would get bred so I was prepared. Piss on it."

I did and to the surprise of no one I was pregnant with Daddy's baby.

I continued dancing and the morning sickness went away pretty quickly.

I was just starting to show when the manager called me to the office and was worried he was going to let me go.

"Have a seat Lily. You're obviously pregnant. Your titties are growing fast and that little bump is sexy as fuck."

"I didn't want you to be worried about your job. You can dance as long as you want. The last time we had a pregnant dancer we made a mint."

When I told Daddy he was pleased and told me he had a reward planned for me.

"There's a dress on your bed. Put it on. Do up your hair and make up slut. You have one hour."

I did my hair, makeup, and met Daddy downstairs.

The dress was silver and made with tiny links of mesh.

My titties hung out the sides and it was so backless the top of my ass crack was visible.

Daddy handed me silver heels and as I stood he places a tiny rhinestone collar about my neck. There was a long rhinestone leash attached in the front.

"We are going to a special club I found out about. You will walk behind me, speak only when spoken to, and follow all commands. You understand slut?"

"Yes Daddy."

The club was nothing like I could have ever imagined.

Every woman there was on a leash, just like me.

A man approached us and talked to Daddy like I wasn't even there.

"You were right, this is one hot piece of ass. She obey?"

"She does. She's a slave to the orgasm and does whatever she's told so she gets to cum," Daddy said with what sounded like pride.

"How'd she take to getting her ass fucked? I can't seem to break my whore," the man asked.

"It was rough at first but now the slut likes it."

"Lucky fucker."

I dutifully followed Daddy to the lounge.

We were led to a semi-circular booth where three other men were already seated.

Daddy pointed for me to kneel next to the other whores.

We knelt there, knees spread, holes exposed, and I wondered if the other whores were as wet as I was.

I heard two of the men say their whores were their daughters and one of them was pregnant with their second.

"Are her titties milky already? I hear the second makes the milk come faster," Daddy asked the man.

"She hasn't stopped with the milk. Our daughter is only a year and still sucking those big ass titties. Plus we just found out I knocked her up again."

Daddy proclaimed he couldn't wait for my titties to fill.

"Mind if my slut daughter nurses too," Daddy asked.

"Help yourself. That whore gets off on that shit."

"Lily, go suck those titties."

I had never touched another girl, much less one with milky tits.

I crawled to her as I knew that was expected of me, pulled her tit out, and hesitated.

"Don't fucking embarrass me slut. Suck that nip or there will be consequences you won't like," Daddy ordered.

Tentatively, I brought my mouth to this stranger's milked filled tit.

I cupped my hand around it and wrapped my mouth on her huge, very hard, nipples and gently sucked.

A bit of her milk dripped on my tongue. It tasted sweet, delicious, and I wanted more. I sucked harder as I enclosed my mouth around as much of her tit I possibly could.

It didn't take long and she started to spray her milk down my throat. I was struggling to drink it as fast as she sprayed.

Her other massive tit started to leak a lot and one of the other girls was ordered to suck on that one.

We were nursing this girl, on our knees, and pussies exposed. I was well aware of how wet I was. I knew my lips were sloppy.

"I think your slut likes sucking that milky tit a lot. She's about to drip on the floor."

I knew he was talking about me when Daddy said, "I told you she was a greedy whore. Always has a sloppy wet pussy begging for cock."

It only made me wetter when I was talked about like I wasn't there.

The men whispered and I felt a cock against my cunny. I looked over my shoulder as much as I could without losing grip on the tit in my mouth.

I saw it wasn't Daddy with his cock at my entrance since he was about to stick his cock in the other whore.

I was momentarily jealous until the big cock entered me. It was huge and stretched my tiny hole.

I felt so good I started to fuck back on it, stretching the nip in my mouth each time.

"That's it whore. Fuck me with that pussy of yours. You can cum in my cock as much as you want too. I love how it feels."

I thrust back a couple times and came all over the cock in me.

"Holy shit man! Don't you ever let this slut cum? What a fucking beautiful mess she just made," he told my Daddy.

The man started to pummel my pussy and slammed my face into the empty tit in my face.

I thought about how lucky i was to be Daddy's slut and came again with equal force.

The man responded by flooding my cunny with his hot cum. It made me cum for what seemed like an hour.

I was deliriously happy and collapse into the whore in front of me.

I didn't even know if Daddy let his slut cum or even if he did. I was purring like a kitten inside.

Daddy tugged my leash and had me stand. Gobs of the stranger's cum oozed from my well fucked pussy.

The men had some words and I just stood there numb with bliss.

Daddy led me to the car and told me he was proud of me.

He didn't waste a chance to humiliate me one more time for the night.

We pulled into a gas station and he sent me in for waters.

"Look at yourself slut. Dried titty juice and cum all over. Your hair and makeup is all fucked up."

"Go in there and get the shit and be sure to bend over for some reason and show off your dirty hole."

"Yes Daddy."

I didn't argue. I wanted Daddy to fuck me and I actually liked doing it.

I did as he said in front of an older couple and tried to make it look like my flash was accidental.

"Howard stop looking at that dirty whore. She's covered in cum. Disgusting."

I got back in the car and Daddy grabbed the back of my head and shoved it on his already exposed cock.

He'd shove my face down until I was gasping for air, pull me up to get air, fuck his cock with my mouth, and repeat.

By the time we got home I was so hot, wet, and ready for my Daddy's cock.

That night he fucked me tenderly and lovingly.

He spooned me after we both showered and we slept as we always do except Daddy whispered in my ear.

"I love you Lily. I never imagined I would ever be so happy. Our baby is in your beautiful belly and I think I'm going to keep it full."

I suddenly worried how I would take care of bunches of babies until Daddy said we could get a nanny but that's a whole different story.

I continued to dance well into my eight month. I stayed tone that way and I had only gained the recommended weight.

I was all belly and my titties were huge.

The club owner was right about men liking pregnant girls because every time I danced the placed was packed. I made so much money for Daddy we bought a huge new house.

Our son arrived when I was 37 weeks and was a big boy at nine pounds. I couldn't understand how he fit inside me.

My milk came in fast and Daddy would nurse me after the baby would go to bed.

We fucked like rabbits as soon as we got the all clear from the doctor and I got pregnant almost right away.

Daddy didn't stop humiliating me and I loved it.

His favorite way was for me to feed our baby at the table in a restaurant and my nipple gets exposed as I hand baby to Daddy.

I was usually still spraying milk.

I never thought I would be happier but Daddy made sure I would.

12