Lily's First Valentine's

Story Info
An ex-angel takes some novel approaches to gift shopping.
6.2k words
4.62
13.7k
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
732 Followers

This is my entry in:

The 2024 Valentine's Day Competition

♥️ 😇 🌹😇 ♥️

A short Angels & Demons story

Education

Things were so strange on Earth. They had all these celebratory days that no one had ever heard of in Heaven. I suspected that most of them had been inflicted on an unsuspecting humankind by the other place; Emma's place. Emma! It was Emma I was out shopping for.

We'd not been with our previous charge long enough to learn much about human holidays. It had just been a matter of months before our Emma-induced train-wreck, and then the repercussions from this. Banishment, stripping of powers. And, for me at least, a near death experience. Until clever Emma had found a way. And nice Andy had agreed to help.

Back to holidays... I'd seen heart-strewn advertisements for Valentine's Day and become curious; there was so much that was new and intriguing. When I asked him, Andy had said, "GIYF,". Then I asked him what "GIYF" meant.

At this point, he gave a sigh and asked me to pull up a chair. He showed me this thing called, 'the Internet.' And then another called, 'Wikipedia.' It was terribly interesting. Apparently, you could use it to look stuff up. It was like the codices back home; but with much less vellum. The thing he looked up for me was 'Valentine's Day.' There was text, lots of text, and pictures as well.

I thanked Andy. He said it was no problem, and that I could give him a blow job later. Of course I said that would be fine; I love fellatio, almost as much as sodomy. And I would need my semen levels topping up soon. But I figured I had enough Divine Grace from last night's session to see me through the day. Anyway, I thought to myself brightly, 'I could always just ask someone to inseminate me if I started to feel too tired.'

Andy vacated his chair as he said that he had to run some errands. I swapped seats and spent a very instructional hour learning about Earth customs. At the end of this, I had reached a decision. I was going to get my girlfriend some Valentine's gifts. How hard could it possibly be?

The omniscient Wikipedia informed me that common Valentine's presents for a girl included: lingerie, chocolate, roses, jewelry, perfume, and anything with a heart theme. It didn't mention she-demons, but I assumed that the information was close enough. Much as she liked to deny it, Emma was quite a girlie demon. These items would be easy. I took notes on the piece of parchment that I always kept handy. Then I headed out. Shouldn't take long.

Emma and I had not been living at Andy's house for more than a few months. But, in that time, we had celebrated our first Christmas together. Boy, had that been confusing! Nothing in my angelic experience had prepared me for the weird stories that humans told each other. Donkeys? Shepherds? Wise men? Comets? Where did they get this stuff from? As for the central character, well he didn't remind me of anyone that I knew in Heaven. Emma had said it was best to just go with the flow. So I had. I hoped, now with the benefit of the wise book of Wiki, that I'd fare better with February the fourteenth than December the twenty-fifth.

I consulted my handwritten list. 'What was the top item, again? Right, lingerie.' There was a place on the central square in town. I'd go there first.

♥️ 😇 🌹😇 ♥️

Lingerie

I spent a little time looking in the window. Lingerie is a hobby of mine. There were some pretty things, but none of them said 'Emma' to me. I decided to seek the help of a professional.

The door had an entry buzzer. I guess they were trying to keep curious adolescent boys out. A woman standing behind a counter at the rear of the shop judged me to be harmless and the lock opened with a click.

"How can I help you today, madam?" The woman was in her thirties, but spoke as if she was twenty years older. "Perhaps I could interest madam in our bridal collections."

I was excited, white lingerie was my favorite. "Oh, yes please." I then recalled my real purpose and added sheepishly, "well maybe later, but I'd like to buy a gift for my girlfriend first."

The woman raised an eyebrow, but her words remained controlled and fluid. "Of course, madam. Do you know her size?"

"She's about five foot one."

The woman tittered politely. "Oh, madam. You are having a joke with me. Her bust? Her cup size? Hips?" She looked at me, expecting an answer.

"Well, first of all, can you call me Lily please? It's Emma who mostly runs the escort service."

The woman's eyebrow now seemed to be trying to fuse with her scraped-back hair, but still her voice remained serene. "Of course, Lily." Again she looked expectant.

"Oh! Her size? I have no idea. But basically me-sized. Just like me."

Suddenly I had an idea. "I could try lingerie on for her. She really likes red."

For the first time the sales assistant's sang became slightly less froid. "Red? But maybe you mean pink?" I shook my head. "Or peach?" Again no. "Apricot?"

"She likes red. Satanic Scarlet is her favorite. Do you have that?" I smiled hopefully at the woman.

The thing is, angels and demons have this, what's the word?... effect, on humans, both male and female. Their thoughts are often one-track as it is, and beings like me and Emma can sort of accentuate that. Our influence is never zero, we can't turn it off. But we can dial it up if we like. Particularly if we want something.

The woman looked doubtful, but, as I continued to beam at her, my smile began to be reflected in her face. It seemed to me that she blushed a little. She raised a hand to her face and a finger to the side of her mouth. And then she was off, glancing back over her shoulder as she walked to an adjoining room, and saying, "let's see what we can find back here." She beckoned for me to follow.

The room had two leather easy chairs, a low coffee table, a large standing mirror, and a changing cubicle. I sat on a chair as the woman used a step stool to look through an array of boxes, stacked against the far wall. As she did, she continued to talk to me. "I'm sure we can find something. I'm Tiffany, by the way."

Tiffany stopped her search for a couple of seconds and grinned at me, head on one side, biting gently on a finger-tip. She loosened her ponytail, ruffled her long, dark hair and then went back to the boxes.

Eventually she returned balancing four cardboard cartons. "So I found two possibles. I didn't measure you, but I'm pretty sure that these will fit. And... I brought the same ones in my size. We can play dress up together."

With a giggle, Tiffany placed the boxes on the table and opened the first one. She held up some diaphanous scraps of material in just the right color. "Shall I change first, or can I help you to get undressed?"

"Both!" I replied eagerly. She was a pretty girl and dress up sounded like my kind of game. "I don't think we need to bother with the cubicle."

A flurry of unzipping, unbuttoning, and wriggling off, and we were both nude. It seemed the most natural thing in the world to be in each other's arms and then each other's mouths. As we embraced I stroked the wispy dark hair nestling between her legs and her fingers found my silky smooth mound.

Tiffany clearly had Latin roots, I'd have guessed at some Mexican blood. Her skin was slightly tanned, her rosebud lips full. Her eyelashes long, her black eyes alluring as she pulled back and looked at me.

Together we both said. "Let's get dressed."

I first found a lacy garter belt and wrapped it round my narrow waist, clipping it at the front, before twisting it round to the correct place. Tiffany's eye was clearly expert and it fit me well. Next sheer thigh high hose. I stood with a foot on one of the chairs as I rolled the delicate material up my skinny legs. I couldn't help glancing sideways to see Tiffany mimicking my actions. She was taller than me, then most were, and had graceful legs.

Next the bra. It was see-though and made of the same fine material as the belt. I'm not the biggest of girls, and finding bras that don't hang off my chest is a challenge, but this one hugged my flesh beautifully. Looking at my reflection, it looked super cute. Emma would love it. And now the panties. Holding them up, I noticed a only a slit where the gusset should be.

Tiffany's voice interrupted my appraisal of the garment. "Do you think crotchless suits me?"

She had sat on the front edge of the other chair, laid back and lifted her legs onto its arms. Her panties splayed open revealing pristinely waxed outer labia beneath her black, tangled triangle. And inner labia that were already parted, a glistening pinkness peeping out invitingly. Trying on my panties could wait.

I got onto my hands and knees, and crawled to Tiffany. A crooked, and slightly predatory, smile on my face. I licked my lips in anticipation. As I continued my cat-like prowl, Tiffany reached down with her hands and parted herself, ready for me. Adding to the general feline vibe, she almost purred in a soft and emotion-filled voice, "I've never done this with a woman. But I want to with you, Lily."

Reaching my 'prey,' I bent my elbows and kissed each of Tiffany's pedicured and dainty feet. I began to lick slowly up from one ankle... Then had an inspired idea. "I think you might like this, sweetie."

Closing my eyes, I thought cat thoughts. A sharp exclamation from Tiffany made me open them again. I saw shock in her face, but also something else; desire. I'd found I was a decent judge of human character, at least in the area of wants and needs. Angels can be very calming and I bathed my new friend in invisible waves of serenity. She clearly relaxed. Pleased with myself, I wriggled my whiskers and licked my furled paw-like fingers. My furry tail curled round my pale pink body. "Do you like the ears, honey?"

Tiffany gulped and nodded open-mouthed. "Well let me try my cat tongue on you. Sorry if the whiskers tickle."

I placed a palm on either of Tiffany's thighs and lowered my face toward her. Wow! I had always loved the scent of an aroused woman, but I seemed to have also acquired a feline olfactory system. My whole body quivered as I inhaled her deeply. Closing my eyes, I savored the moment. Her aroma rolling through my nostrils like a fine Bordeaux on my palate.

I could resist no longer and touched the tip of my long, rough cat's tongue to her crinkly, dripping vaginal opening. Her taste was also divine and I leaned up to let Tiffany briefly take me in her mouth. To let her share in my sensory dream-world. Then down again, but this time peeling the hood off of her clit and lapping at her. Feeling her body begin to twitch and soft moans start to pass her lips. Tiffany put a hand on the back of my head and guided me to her pussy. Given my appearance, it seemed only appropriate.

My tongue was muscular, as well as long, and I probed her sweetness deeper than any human girl could have. Soon Tiffany's moans turned to fevered groans. Her twitching turned to the start of convulsions. And her juices flowed, a heavenly cream for this angelic kitten. I found her clitoris with my fingers and gripped her thigh securely with my other arm. She wasn't going anywhere.

I tightened the sinews in my tongue and extended it to its full, and considerable, length. Then I plunged into her, my face pushed hard against her vulva. Then out. Then in harder. Lingually fucking her grateful wetness. The groans became yelps. The yelps became louder and more frequent, finally merging into a single, drawn out scream as Tiffany's body trembled and I felt her sprayed juices on my nose and cheeks.

Letting her calm down, I returned to my mother cat routine on Tiffany's clit. Slow, sensuous lapping. As she came back to herself, a smile formed on her sweat covered face. "Your turn now Lily."

We swapped places and -- just as Tiffany had earlier -- I opened myself for her. Feeling like the cat that had caught the canary.

An hour and a half later, and back in my normal form, I kissed Tiffany goodbye. A little angel magic had made my transmutation seem more like a dream to her. I wasn't so keen on memory wipes as Emma was. But I didn't know Tiffany that well, and it was probably best to avoid complications at this stage.

Tiffany said that it had been lovely to connect, and confessed that she had been feeling a little lonely of late. I hugged her and said I'd love to be friends. I left with a box tucked under my arm and her insistence that I didn't need to pay for its contents. All to the good really as I had no idea that I needed money. Stores in Heaven weren't like Earth ones.

So. My list. What was next? Oh yes. Chocolate. There was a place a block away.

♥️ 😇 🌹😇 ♥️

Chocolate

It was a nice day and pleasant to walk across the square and on a block to the chocolatier. An array of boxes was on display in the window, next to a framed photograph of the owner and a certificate from a Parisian culinary school. I had come to the right place.

There were no security measures here and I let myself in, a bell chiming as I did. A man appeared from a rear room, wiping his hands on a white towel. He matched the photograph. A large, black man, probably in his mid-to-late-forties, with close-cropped hair surrounding a balding dome. His face was warm and friendly. He seemed delighted to have a customer and keen to talk about chocolate.

"Hello, young miss. How can I help you today? Is it a Valentine's gift?" He smiled broadly.

"You guessed it. Wikipedia says chocolate. I need chocolate for my girlfriend."

He laughed, not skipping a beat. "Well she's a lucky girl, for sure. What does she like?"

"Cocks! She likes cocks an awful lot. Well pussies as well, particularly mine, I supp..." I trailed off as the shop owner's face froze. 'Maybe that hadn't been what he meant,' I thought. 'Humans were so confusing sometimes.'

But he rallied and the smile returned, just as I was thinking of giving him a dose of my calming aura. "Well, that's fine I suppose. I guess I could do a special order. I've never done that before, but why not?"

"Oh that's lovely of you, thank you. But there is a problem. I don't actually have any money. The kind lady at the lingerie shop let me have stuff for free. What was it she said? Oh yes, 'a quid pro quo.' Do you take those here?"

The guy's jaw dropped open. "Tiffany? Tiffany and you...? As a quid pro quo?"

"Yes. That's right, do you know her?"

"Well a little. I used to go there sometimes, before..." His voice faltered. Maybe I would need to use my serene powers after all.

But again his good nature came to the fore. "Well you don't need to know about my last girlfriend, do you?"

I gave him my most trusting look. Angels are good at that shit. And he opened up. "So she fooled around. That's it. Good riddance I say. Though," and here his voice became softer, "that Tiffany is a fine looking woman."

I heartily agreed. "Yes, and her pussy tastes amazing when she cums." I gave him a sweet smile.

He shook his head. "I didn't know." He seemed deflated. Time for some Lily magic. I turned up my calming dial.

"It's OK, she likes guys as well; just like me. I'm sure a good looking man like you would have a chance with her."

"You think I'm good looking?" Incredulity was on his face, but also something else. The same look that had crossed Tiffany's features a little while ago. Maybe I had dialed up the wrong type of influence. Oh well, no harm, no foul. It occurred to me that maybe a little top up of semen would be a good idea. Tiffany had used up a lot of my energy.

"Look, what's your name?"

"Michael. People call me Mikey."

"Well, Mikey. The chocolate cock sounds perfect for Emma. But, there is the question of payment. And it struck me, we maybe need to have something to base it on. A model as it were. Perhaps if we..." I eyed the room he had come from and simultaneously flooded him with rays of angelic catnip, turned to eleven.

Not many men could resist that, and Mikey wasn't one of them. He nodded and motioned for me to join him in the back. "It's a deal, angel."

"Oh goodie! But how did you know?"

As Mikey's face showed confusion, I quickly added, "never mind."

I'd assumed we would be walking into a kitchen, but the room was a make-shift office. "So where do you make the chocolates?"

"Oh, through there." Mikey pointed at a door to the rear of the room.

My curiosity sated, I moved on to more practical matters. "Let's take a look at it shall we?" I said brightly.

Mikey looked nervous, but I stretched up to kiss him and that seemed to help. "Would you like me to wear Emma's new lingerie?"

Something about this question seemed to tip Mikey over the edge. "No, just you would be fine, more than fine. It's been a long time."

With that, Mikey scooped me off my feet and held me in his arms, kissing me again deeply. Then he gently placed me down on his desk. I like desks, nice and firm. I kicked off my shoes and Mikey helped me pull off my jeans. I wrapped my legs around his body and pulled him to me. This was going to be fun. But I had a question. "So, Mikey, do you like anal? I do. And you'd be doing me a favor."

"Anything to please a lady," he smiled. Then a frown crept across his face. "But I don't have any condoms, do you?"

Emma had taught me this trick. I leaned forward and whispered in Mikey's ear, "you don't need a condom."

"I don't need a condom," was his rather mechanical reply.

"Just fuck my ass."

"I'm gonna fuck your ass."

With that I undid his belt, unclipped his pants, and pulled down his zipper. His torso still clothed, Mikey dropped his pants and pulled his shorts down.

I clapped my hands. "Yes. Exactly like that. Chocolate with a strawberry on the top. Make Emma one like that. And just as stiff, OK!"

I got down from the desk momentarily and took Mikey's pink dome in my mouth, sliding my hand up and down his coffee-colored length. He groaned and closed his eyes. I was good at this, but had other plans. I slathered his hardness with my saliva.

Climbing back onto the desk and lying back, I peeled off my panties. Then I put my hand deeply in my mouth and collected more spittle, transferring it to my ring. Pushing a little inside. Anal lube was smoother, but I hadn't brought my bottle with me.

Anyway, sometimes I liked it au naturel. I repeated the process and was ready. I hooked my hands under my calves and spread my legs for him.

Mikey moved forward and pushed his tip against me. "Oh, you're tight, little one."

"It's OK. Just push. I've had much bigger things up there." His face fell. "Toys, I meant toys. And hands as well, come to think of it. You're just the right size."

I levered myself up, reached to grab Mikey's ass, and pulled him to me. He pushed down on his glans with his thumb and my muscles distended enough for him to pop in. I always loved that feeling of first penetration. Lying back down, I pulled up my T and squeezed my meagre breasts in anticipation.

"All the way in, Mikey. I like it deep."

He did as I asked and I squirmed at the feeling of fullness. With one hand I massaged my clit, making little circular motions. With the other I pinched a nipple. Mikey slid out a little and then I grunted as he sank back in.

He was a gentleman, taking it slow and smooth. At least until I breathlessly told him I wanted it hard. Then he gave me what I craved. His full length in and out. In and out. Balls slapping against my cheeks. A shudder each time he thumped into me. And squeals and cries as the anal stimulation migrated to first my clit and then my whole heaving, throbbing body. I closed my eyes tight and let the heat take me over, a scream building and then bursting out of me as fluids simultaneously sprayed from my pussy.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
732 Followers
12