All Comments on 'Lily's Life as Livestock'

by msound1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBabout 9 years ago
You've got to continue this!

I'd love to see where you can take this!

falcon29falcon29about 9 years ago
Hah!

Funny story. If you add more, please keep them short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A great read

Discovered your work a few days ago.

I've enjoyed a lot of your stories. This one I particularly like. I'm not sure why.

It might be because the transformation affects both Lily and, in a way, her husband.

I like it a bit more than when the "Bull" is a perfect stranger. I like that the "advancement" of the relationship leads to the husband/boyfriend/unrequited crush (in a future story maybe ?) becoming the master/bull.

Also, the ending is a nice touch with Holy knowing the same fate both scary and exciting.

I'd love to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All women should serve !

I love the story. I would love to have both ladies have their heads shaven bald and their cunt lips tattooed like a cow brand. All women should be treated like livestock !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more!

I love this story and would love to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ooo

What the fuck is this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Decent short story. I like how you use vulgar language, but still write fairly professionally, and how the characters speak in a realistic way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

This story was sooo good. I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great work

An excellent story. It really mooooved me,

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Sad that there's not more! Hope more chapters will come!

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
Unrequited Love

These days it is politically gauche to even think that there are gender differences between men and women. The attention of others seems to be a general gender differentiation. And attention seems to be Lilly's down draught into becoming a draught animal.

Lilly's motivation is love and attention. Sadly it is a love unrequited. Aaron in abetting Lilly's descent into the animal kingdom is motivated by love of money rather than love.

Msound skillfully utilizes the literotcal form to make a fundamental point. Well done!

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Really well written. Love the detail and how it gradually advances. Would have liked a bitch suit to make her look more like a cow. Since it's fantasy there should be no long term problems ;)

Thank you for this story.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

breasted a sigh of relief as she massaged her aching tits. ????? BREASTED? Wow that is quite new. HEHEEH :)

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

The first hucow story I’ve liked! No kidnapping or drugging. No multiples of random strangers having sex with the women. Aaron is such a positive character: concerned, loving, searching for ways to help her, cleaning up after her and bathing her gently. That they still desired each other and were eventually at peace and happy with the unexpected changes was so refreshing and made all the loving even hotter.

Money from the milk was a bonus, NOT his motivation for nurturing her change, as another poster argued. I think it’s clear that he in no way steered his wife’s decision to be a cow instead of reversing the effects of the hypnosis. She made a point of telling him that even though she loved being his wife, her new purpose felt even more fulfilling.

It was a little disappointing that it turned out to be a prank gone wrong. At the end, the story had gaps that went unanswered. Where and when did this hypnosis happen? How did Aaron find out what occurred and that Holly was the prankster? How did Holly become hypnotized like her friend? Aaron was well aware Holly was becoming a cow. Did he instigate it or find out Holly had been accidentally hypnotized when his wife was? Was bringing her to the farm as her transformation was accelerating vengeful, or logical because he knew that she’d need a safe place with a caregiver and that both women would do better with a companion cow friend?

So many questions. Thank you for writing such a detailed, well-paced, sexy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous