Lily's Playlist Pt. 22

Story Info
Wicked games.
9.5k words
4
1.9k
1

Part 22 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Janay333
Janay333
39 Followers

On Labor Day, Jake and I headed to the lake on Saturday. The plan was to meet up with Jake's mom, step-dad, and family. His dad would be joining us there later in his boat. We were going to spend Saturday night at a hotel so Jake could go fishing with his dad in the morning. Jake and I would join his dad's side of the family at his Aunt's house for dinner before going home. Monday, we had the game night with our friends.

The first outfit Jake chose for me was a multicolored crochet dress. It showed a little bit more leg and cleavage than I would have chosen to meet his family, but it was cute and I felt great in it. I wore it over the nude cut-out monokini he bought for me but I had no intentions of swimming in it. The swimsuit had a plunging v-neck, cut-out sides, and showed entirely too much skin. I wore it to keep my part of our deal, but it was staying under the dress the whole day. On the drive over, he reassured me that meeting his sisters was the hardest part- Everyone else would be laid back.

"I'm not even worried." I said truthfully. "I mean, compared to the other girls you dated, I'm sure the bar can't be that high."

Jake frowned at me. "I know how you are at family get togethers. Just know, if you curse anyone out, you will get cursed back or worse."

I laughed, glad I could genuinely joke about my massive flip out at Ethan's family's 4th of July barbeque. "Shut up. As long as you didn't invite your ex-skanks, we're good."

When we got out of his Escalade, I did get a little nervous, but Jake grabbed my hand and I took a deep breath. We walked hand and hand to the area his family was meeting underneath a pavilion. When we arrived, it was already busy with people, eating, drinking, and talking animatedly. The smell of grilled meat and onions filled the air.

Jake was greeted with cheers of "Galaviz!" and "Mijo". More than a couple people eyed me with interest, but Jake just waved at everyone and asked where his mom was. We were pointed in the direction of the huge grill.

A petite brunette woman was watching a man flipping food on the grill. Her back was to us. Jake let go of my hand to scoop her up in a hug. She shrieked and swatted his arm.

"¡Suélteme! Ahora gordo! {Let me go! Now}" She commanded.

Jake just laughed, setting her down. "Make me." He challenged her, but he let her go. She turned around and gave him a hug. I smiled watching them.

"Mom, I want you to meet my girlfriend Lily Harris. Lily, this is my mom Dolores Trevino." Jake introduced us.

"It's so nice to meet you Mrs. Trevino." I said, reaching out my hand to shake hers.

"Please, call me Lola. It's a pleasure to meet you." Lola shook my hand as she looked me over.

"Lily, this is Julissa's husband Victor." Jake said.

I waved. "Nice to meet you too."

He nodded at me before returning to the meat.

"Where are the girls and Eric?" Jake asked his mom.

"Julissa and the kids are at the playground, Jocelyn hasn't shown up yet and Jasmine is around here somewhere with Reggie. You know Eric, he is probably networking as we speak. Can you believe he wanted the nursery open on Labor day? Who's buying plants today?" Lola asked.

"I believe it. He broke child labor laws with me. Doesn't shock me he wouldn't want to celebrate Labor Day." Jake said.

Victor and I laughed.

"We coulda hired workers for half of what he paid you." Lola countered.

"Sure, illegally. Y'all just chose which law to break." Jake finished.

"Don't listen to a word he says Lily. He'll try to exaggerate to make you feel sorry for him." Lola told me.

"It's not working so far." I smiled at Jake.

"These are done Lola." Victor announced.

"Ok. Put them on the tray." Lola instructed, holding a platter. Jake took it from her while Victor filled it with food.

"Can I do anything to help?" I asked them.

"No. We got it. I appreciate it. At least you offered." Lola said the last sentence, glancing over my shoulder.

"Yeah, I know not to because you always say no!" Jasmine said, approaching us. "Hey Lily." She said, hugging me.

"Hey Jasmine. How have you been?" I asked her.

"Good. Busy, but good. This is my boyfriend Reggie." She introduced me.

I smiled at him politely.

"Nice to finally meet you." I said.

"You too." He responded.

"Food ready yet?" Jasmine asked.

"Sure is. Go ahead in dig in." Lola turned to Jake. "Is Omar and his family stopping by?"

"No, he's with Kelly's family this weekend." Jake replied as he got me set up at a table with 2 Miller Lights before he made our plates.

He came back with two plates loaded with Carne Asada, grilled chicken, tortilla chips, salsa, guacamole, corn, grilled scallions, and homemade tortillas. Lola, Jasmine, Reggie, Julissa, Victor, and their two children joined us at the table. During the meal, different relatives and friends of the family came over to introduce themselves. Way too many people to remember, but everyone was more than friendly and seemed genuinely happy when Jake introduced me as his girlfriend.

Eric, Jake's step-dad, made an appearance as we ate. He was holding his granddaughter Isabella, Jocelyn's daughter, and sat down next to Lola. Jake introduced me again before Lola asked where was Jocelyn.

"Making a plate with her friend." Eric answered.

"Male friend?" Lola sighed, wearily.

"No. Criscelle." Eric answered.

I could have sworn I felt Jake stiffen up. When I looked up at him, he was ok. He took a sip of his beer before asking his sisters, "Have y'all heard from dad?"

"Yes. He's on his way with both mid-life crises." Julissa answered.

"What are the mid-life crises?" I asked, when Jake smirked.

"She meant dad's new boat and his future 4th wife." Jake explained.

Lola and Jasmine laughed while Eric shook his head, but smiled. Julissa continued eating, with a dark expression on her face.

"Oh ok?" I said, a little confused by everyone's reactions. 4 times was a lot to be married, but it sounded like a pattern, not a mid-life crisis. All his kids were grown; if he could afford the boat, I didn't understand the problem.

"His 4th wife graduated from our high school. A year before Julissa." Jasmine spelled out.

Ohhhh... that explains it.

"The boat is cool though. Definitely a mid-life crisis, but I'm excited about going out on it." Jasmine finished.

"Well, he works hard enough. He deserves to treat himself every now and then." Jake added.

His mom rolled her eyes. "You would say that. You treat yourself all the time. The amount you spent on your ridiculous car is evidence enough. Fair warning Lily."

I smiled. "That's ok with me. I'm the same way except I splurge on experiences."

"What do you mean?" Lola asked.

"I wouldn't spend that much on a car or a boat, but I would on going out, concerts, trips or food." I explained.

"In that case, you treat yourself all the time Lola. Let Jose have his boat." Eric said.

"No one asked you." Lola clapped back while we laughed.

"Be right back." Jake said, leaving the table. A few moments later, I saw why. He helped Jocelyn and her friend carry their 4 plates of food. Her friend held a boy maybe a year younger than Isabella in her arms.

After they got settled, Jake returned back to my side. He grabbed my hand under the table.

"Lily. I didn't know you were coming. Good to see you." Jocelyn said, warmly.

"You too. Thank y'all so much for having me." I said, sincerely.

"Anytime." Lola said, smiling at me.

"You never did answer my question when we interrupted you at my brother's apartment that morning. What is y'all relationship now?" Jocelyn asked.

I flushed at the mention of that morning in front of everyone.

"Lily is my girlfriend Jocelyn." Jake answered, emotionlessly. It was a little disheartening, considering how he said it all day with such pride and enthusiasm, but I knew his tone had more to do with Jocelyn's friend Criscelle. She looked a little uneasy hearing that I was Jake's girlfriend.

Anyone on Jake's Facebook page would have known that. I knew that Jocelyn asked for her friend's benefit, I just didn't know why. I know that Jake and her friend have a history, but I decided whatever happened or was said next, I would not respond to it.

"Can you believe how much Miguel has grown?" Jocelyn asked. At first, I was thrilled for a subject change. Until Jake tightened his grip on my hand. I looked up at him, confused.

"That's what kids do JoJo. You have one the same age, remember?" Jasmine reminded her, sharply.

"I know. It's just hard. The older Isabella gets, she looks more like her dad." Jocelyn said, wistfully. "Not Miguel. He looks just like his mom." Jocelyn asked.

Now Criscelle looked uncomfortable.

I looked at the little boy. I assumed Criscelle was his mother. They did look alike even though she looks so young. I looked over at Jake. He was looking anywhere but at the boy. I open my mouth to ask him who was Miguel's mother when Jake's phone rang. He picked it up at the table. After a brief conversation, he hung up and stood, pulling me to my feet.

"Dad is here. Y'all ready?" He asked his sisters Jasmine and Julissa. I eyed the Tres Leches cake, longingly.

"Tell dad I said some other time." Julissa responded while Jasmine and Reggie stood up.

"Alright. Bye mom. Bye Eric. Everyone, see y'all later." Jake said, before leading us away.

Adjacent to the campgrounds was a marina. Jake powerwalked while I struggled to keep up in my fashionable, but not great functioning sandals. I gave Jasmine a 'what the fuck' look, but she didn't acknowledge it. When we arrived at the marina, we walked around until Jasmine finally spotted her dad at the launch ramp. We made our way over and on to the boat.

"Welcome aboard Jose's Juerguista." His dad greeted us as we joined him. He didn't look like a man who had three adult children. With his jet black hair, trendy sunglasses, fitted striped t-shirt and white shorts, he looked like Jake's older brother who dated women in their 30s and had a boat named the party animal. I instantly liked him and the boat. The boat was bigger than I expected and completely badass. Jose and his fiancée took us on a tour- The amenities include a stereo system with Bluetooth capabilities and speakers, plush seating and a bimini top with LED lights. Jose was telling Reggie and Jake about the fishing amenities while Jasmine and I take selfies together.

"You know what the captions are gonna be on the pictures right?" I asked her.

"Loving my dad's midlife crisis?" She asked.

I laughed. "No! At least not on mine. It's "I'm on a boat! I'm on a boat!" I sang.

Jasmine laughed at me. "Oh, shit. Get your towels ready!"

"Everybody hit the fucking deck. But stay on your motherfucking toes." I finished the lyrics. We both burst out laughing.

"What's so funny over there?" Reggie asked. All three of them were looking at us.

"Baby, where are we at?" Jasmine asked.

"Lake Texoma." He answered.

"I know. But literally, where are we? What are we on?" Jasmine asked again as I giggled. She laughed too.

"A boat?"

"I'm on a boat! I'm on a boat! Everybody look at me cause I'm sailing on a boat!" We sang, cracking ourselves up again.

Thankfully, Reggie, Jake and Stephanie laughed with us. I was relieved to see Jake smile. He hadn't since his sister Jocelyn showed up. I wanted to ask him about that whole situation, but I made plans to ask when we were alone. Jake's dad looked baffled at us.

"It's a really bad SNL skit." Jake explained.

"The Lonely Island is more than an SNL skit!" I admonished him.

"I'm sure you bought the album." Jake said, sitting next to me.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." I said, teasingly.

"Reggie, you're a DJ right? Get that song on. Steph, get the champagne. We're ready to launch." Jose instructed them.

"Dad, you got anything stronger than champagne?" Jake asked.

"You know I keep my whiskey with me. Check the storage."

Jake came back with a large flask. Stephanie gave us plastic cups filled with champagne. We held on to them until Jose got us out on the water. He navigated the boat deeper out before joining us. Jake had already poured himself a cup of whiskey with ice from the cooler.

"To family. We're all we got." Jose said, simply. We toasted each other and drank.

Afterward, Jake pulled me close for a kiss. The taste of whiskey was still on his lips and I swear it burned my mouth.

"What brand of whiskey is that?" I asked.

"I make my own." Jose informed me.

"Like moonshine?" I asked, my eyes widened.

"No Cariño. It's not the 20s." Jake laughed at me.

"Whatever. You would know what they called it back then old man." I playfully bumped into him.

"I like a good whiskey. The one I make is the best. Try some." Jose boasted, pouring me a cup.

"Don't do it Lily. It's like liquid fire." Jasmine warned me as Jake added extra ice to my cup.

"I have to. I never tried homemade whiskey before." I took a sip. It was just like Jasmine warned. Fire. It burnt all the way down. I quickly chased it with champagne.

"Wow. I bartended my way through school and that is the strongest whiskey I've ever tasted." I confirmed once I could breathe again.

"That's right. The best." Jose said.

I laughed and Jake smiled at me. I decided right then to wait till we were driving home to ask any questions about Criscelle and the weirdness with Miguel. I just needed to see him smile for the rest of the weekend.

Reggie got the speakers working, and we listened to "I'm on a boat", drinking champagne and whiskey. Jose said he loved the song and Reggie kept the music going with party classics. I alternated between singing and dancing with Jasmine and cuddling and kissing on Jake. The alcohol was definitely lowering my inhibitions. I was sure to Jose we came off as an overly affectionate, borderline inappropriate couple. I caught him watching us a couple of times as we took selfies together or I danced on Jake.

I would never normally openly grind on or make out with someone's son in front of them, but I couldn't help it. Jake was so hot and I was having so much fun with him. I couldn't wait to get him alone. It was funny because before we hooked up, Jake and I talked about couples who displayed way too much public affection, now we were one of them. I guess love did make it acceptable. I giggled at that thought.

"What are you laughing about Lily?" Jake asked me, softly, a grin plastered on his face. The whiskey had definitely gotten to him too.

"Not Lily. Cariño. I love being your sweetheart." I corrected him.

"That's what Lily means now. My sweetheart." He said, stroking my exposed thigh. I blushed, smiling like a fool before kissing him.

"Get a room." Jasmine said, jokingly. I almost forgot others were around.

"I did! We're going as soon as we dock." Jake announced when he leaned back from me.

I blushed harder as I nudged him. "Hush Jake!"

"Cariño you're so red!" Jake pointed out, with a devious smile. "Are you embarrassed about spending the night with me?"

Jasmine and Reggie laughed at me.

"You don't need to announce everything." I told him, my face burning up.

"I didn't announce anything. They can definitely tell now." Jake grinned.

"The only thing I can tell is that you both are well-loved." Jose commented.

Now Jake looked flushed and we all laughed at him.

We spent the rest of our time on the boat chatting, listening to music, and swimming. I did take my dress off to go swimming with Jake to cool off and to get a little alone time in the water with him. All my insecurities about my body in the suit faded at the way Jake looked at me. He didn't care about my stretch marks or extra fat on my belly, hips, or thighs. He ran his hands all over me in the water, gripping my ass and staring at my breast. In between kisses, he went into details about what he planned to do to me once he got me alone- including taking my anal virginity. I was both anxious and excited about that.

"You all had way too much to drink to drive. Just spend the night at my place. You and Lily can share your old room." Jose offered when we got back to shore and we're saying goodbye."

Jake tried to convince his dad his was ok to drive. When that didn't work, he asked him to drop us off at the hotel, but his dad refused, saying it made no sense as he had plenty of room at his house and it was a waste of time and money considering he would have to pick him up for in the morning to get his car.

When we got to Jake's dad's house, Jake led us to his old room. We took turns with Jasmine and Reggie for bathroom use as we got ready for bed. I rushed out of the bathroom wearing Jake's shirt. He anticipated us having a hotel room, so he packed only black, skimpy lingerie for me to wear that night- along with condoms and lube. Jake was disappointed to learn I wasn't planning to wear any of that or have sex in his dad's house either.

"It's just weird and disrespectful" I explained, hugging him as he sat on the edge of the bed.

Jake looked up at me. "It just can't be in the house, right?" He asked running his hands through my hair.

I nodded. He grabbed a blanket and led me out of the room.

In my tipsy state, I didn't realize what he meant until he had me outside and walking to the outside storage shed. He lifted me up into his dad's boat that was stored there.

"Jake..." I moaned as he laid me down on the seat in the back of the boat.

"Lily." He replied, my eyes were adjusting to the dark, but I made out him tugging off his shirt.

"We can't do this here."

"Podemos.{We can}." Jake answered me.

"We shouldn't." I said, watching him as he removed his shorts.

"Debemos {We should}." He said, sliding on a condom. He leaned forward and kissed me deeply on the lips. His hands were underneath my shirt, teasing my nipples. My body was already yearning for him.

"Jake, if your dad catches us, he's gonna hate me." I said, breathlessly, when he pulled away to take off the shirt I was wearing.

He didn't answer before he made sure we were covered with the blanket and thrust inside of me. It felt so fucking good but so wrong. Not going to lie, that turned me on even more.

"Está bien. {It's ok.}" Jake said, pumping deeper, causing me to moan out. "Amo todo de ti. Amo tus gemidos. Tus labios. Tus ojos. Tu corazón. {I love everything about you. Your moans. Your lips. Your eyes. Your heart.}"

He grinded his hips into mine on everything he listed. I couldn't even think of a coherent response to his beautiful words, go I used my body to show him. I hugged him closer, massaging his back and neck. I kissed him lovingly. I arched up into him, wrapping my legs around his waist. When my body started to clench around him, he pulled out and rolled me over on my stomach.

He quickly repositioned himself on top of me. He lifted my hips and entered me from behind. He was still making sure the covers were hiding us. Although, one would have to be deaf not to hear the sounds of our moans and bodies slapping together if they walked in the shed.

"Jake!" I cried out, feeling my orgasm build inside me. I was gonna fucking scream if he changed positions on me again.

"Así asi! Voy a acabar. {That's it. I'm going to come.}" He groaned in my ear, slapping my ass. I gasped as I climaxed, hard, my body trembling. He came a moment after me, groaning in my hair. We caught our breath before he pulled out of me. We got dressed and quietly crept back into his room and into bed. I held him close, listening to his heartbeat.

"I love you Jake." I said gently. The only response I received was the sound of his deep breathing.

I woke up the next morning around 10 am. I blamed the moonshine. I knew Jake had already left to go fishing with his dad and Reggie. I got up and saw what Jake picked out for me to wear today. Ironically, he chose my white and red maxi dress that I originally bought with the intentions of seducing Ethan.

Janay333
Janay333
39 Followers