Lily's Playlist Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They were only 2 inches." Jake shook his head.

"You're like 2 inches." I countered.

"Ohhhhh!" Brandon grinned. "You gonna let her talk about you like that?"

"She knows better. We can measure. I don't care." Jake suggested, wrapping an arm around me.

I laughed.

"Should we start a game?" Ethan asked.

"Sure. I have a game we can play that people can join in when they get here." Rocky said, heading to the living room.

"Keep the shoes. You need to learn." Jake told me.

"Whatever." I said, smiling, before taking the shoes to the guest room.

The first game of the night was "Who am I?". One person got up and picked an envelope. Inside, Rocky had a name badge with a famous person's name on it. Rocky showed everyone but the person who picked the envelope, then the name tag was stuck on the person's back. That person then had to go around the room and asked each person a yes or no question to figure out who their person was.

Since I played before and Rocky couldn't play because she wrote the name tags, I went first. Everyone grabbed food and drinks and sat around the living room. I picked an envelope and handed it to Rocky.

I waited for her to put the name tag on my back. I started in the kitchen with Bilal.

"Am I a man?"

"No."

"So I'm a woman?"

"Duh." Trevor answered.

"Yeah, well you've tricked me before. I don't trust you." I smiled, and he laughed.

"Am I white?"

"No." Rocky answered.

"Black?"

"Yes." Will answered.

"Actress?"

"No." Amber said.

"Singer?"

"No" Ethan shook his head.

"I'm a real person? Not fictional or animated?"

"Yes." Brandon responded

"Am I on TV?"

"All the time, especially on the news." Jake said.

"What's your guess? And stop trying to cheat Jake. Yes or no answers only!" Rocky asked.

Fuck, I had no idea.

The doorbell rang. "Yes! More questions!"

Rocky went to answer the door.

I smiled happily when they returned. "Forrest, Rachel, this is everyone! Come play with us!"

"Hey everyone." Forrest greeted us. Rachel smiled and waved. "What are we playing?"

"Who am I? Lily, turn around."

I did.

"She's gonna ask y'all yes or no questions to guess who she is." Rocky explained.

"Am I a news broadcaster?"

"No." They answered together.

"Fuck!"

"One more." Rocky laughed.

"Author?"

"I think she's wrote a book or she will." Forrest looked at Rachel.

"She wrote a few already. The last one was called "American Grown". Rachel responded.

"Hey! Too much information!" Rocky said.

"I still don't know. I need a hint." I protested.

"There is no hint that I could give you that won't give it away." Rocky said.

"I have one." Jake said. "Ethan dated her."

Ethan looked as confused as I felt. "What?!?"

"Just think about it." Jake said.

The only person I knew of was Megan and Karen. Karen's name still pissed me off thinking about how much shade she threw at me on 4th of July...

Then it hit me.

I cracked up laughing. I doubled over I was laughing so hard. Jake smiled watching me.

"Michelle Obama." I answered, between my laughs.

"Finally!" Trevor smiled.

"How did you get that?" Amber asked.

"How did I date her?" Ethan asked, turning around to face me from the couch.

"Karen and her campaign against obesity. We might have called her the First Lady of Hell behind your back." I explained, trying to control my laughs. I failed when everyone laughed too. Ethan shook his head.

"You can suck lemons." He smiled at me.

I hugged him from behind the couch. "No hard feelings?"

He rubbed the arm I threw around him. "Not at all."

I quickly pulled away when I noticed Jake watching us intently. I smiled at him, before heading his way. I planned to sit beside him, but he pulled me in his lap instead.

Brandon went next. He got Channing Tatum. Brandon asked if he was a male, actor, and if he had a movie out this year. When he asked Rocky if he did comedy movies, she answered saying "I think. I can watch his movies on mute. He's so magical." Brandon knew right away it was Channing Tatum.

"Cheaters" I pointed at them.

"You had more clues than that!" Brandon waved me off.

Peyton and Chris showed up between rounds. They joined right in.

"Did you invite Becca?" I heard Peyton ask Trevor. He shook his head no. I was confused. Why would he invite her?

I didn't think about it long. Jake was up. He easily got his. He found out his name tag was a female, singer/rapper and actress. When Brandon answered "My future baby momma does it all", Jake knew it was Nicki Minaj.

"Her butt is so fake." Jackie announced, as she came in with her daughter Resa. Resa had a guy friend with her.

Jackie planted herself right next to Ethan. I missed the next couple of rounds so I could greet Resa and her friend Matt. I helped them get food and drinks and set them up in the dining room. Resa asked if they could go outside. I told her to ask her mom. When Jackie said yes, I turned on the patio light and they went out. I checked on the younger kids.

"Hey guys. How are y'all doing?" I asked them.

"Good. They wanna play the dance game. Can I get some popcorn?" EJ asked.

"Of course."

He followed me to the kitchen. He went and talked to Ethan while I popped the popcorn.

"Hey EJ. I like your shoes. What size do you wear? I think I can fit in them!" Jackie cooed over him.

"Your feet are too big." EJ answered her. I snickered.

"What's so funny?" Trevor asked me.

"Nothing." I noticed it was Bilal's turn. "Are you and Becca back together?" I asked.

"No. We've been talking. I told her the truth about you and Sammy. I thought it would help her move on, but she's being surprisingly understanding about it." Trevor explained.

"Do you wanna get back together with her?" I asked.

"I don't know." He answered honestly. Interesting. I didn't know how I felt about that.

The microwave beeped. I called EJ over.

"What do you want on your popcorn?" I asked.

He came over to look at all the extra items I had sitting out. Flavored powders, candies, chocolate, caramel sauce, nuts, raisins and butter spray.

"M&Ms?" He asked.

"Yep. You've never had popcorn and chocolate before?" I asked.

He shook his head no.

"Ethan, I'm calling CPS on you." I announced.

"For what?" He asked, looking over at us.

"Depriving this child of chocolate and popcorn." I said, putting a little in a cup and handing it to EJ. When he tried it and liked it, I gave him more.

"You're eating again?" Ethan asked EJ.

EJ nodded.

"That game is a workout." I told Ethan, before getting EJ a drink.

"What do you say EJ?" Ethan asked.

"I don't like you like you." EJ replied. Ethan and I laughed.

"No. Thank you." Ethan corrected.

"Thank you Lily."

"You're welcome best friend." I smiled at him.

After everyone had a turn on who am I?, we split up into women versus men for Battle of the Sexes. Thanks mostly to Rachel, we crushed the guys.

Normally, Rocky was the queen of trivia games, but she was drinking. A lot. And the more she drank, the more attention she gave to Bilal. I could tell Bilal and Brandon both noticed it. Bilal was amused, but ultimately ignored it. Brandon was getting increasingly agitated. When the game was over, I pulled Rocky to the bathroom. I grabbed a bottle water and toast points on the way.

I took her drink from her and poured it down the sink. I handed her the water. "No more alcohol. You are staring at Bilal like you're a starving man and he's a steak."

"He looks better than a steak. And happy. He has a 9 to 5 and he's happy and looks delicious." Rocky muttered as I stuffed bread into her mouth.

"And you have a boyfriend. With a 9 to 5. Who you love and is noticing the attention you are giving Bilal." I reminded her.

"You're right. I wanna marry Brandon. Fuck a steak." She said, swallowing her mouthful of bread.

"That's right." I giggled.

"Then you can marry Ethan and we can be sisters!" She exclaimed, laughing.

"Drink and shut it." I said, forcing her to drink water. When we finally left the bathroom, EJ was waiting to use it. I moved aside to let him in.

The majority of everyone were now playing Texas hold 'em. Forrest was the dealer. I was glad to see him and Jake talking and getting along. I smiled at him when I came back out. Jackie was still planted on Ethan's side. Rocky did the same with Brandon. Chris and Peyton were eating in the kitchen. Bilal and Trevor were waiting for us to come out to tell us they were leaving. When I hugged Bilal goodbye, I whispered "thank you" in his ear. He just nodded. Amber and Rachel were watching the kids play the dance game in the den. After I walked Trevor and Bilal out, I joined them.

The dance game was so much fun. I loved it. Amber, Rachel, and I took turns competing with the girls. Rachel was an amazing dancer. It was like she excelled at everything and I couldn't even be mad at her for it because she was so nice and humble about it. Amber went and got the girls popcorn when they got tired.

Rachel and I stayed and danced some more. We danced to Willow Smith " Whip my Hair", Daddy Yankees "Impacto", Sir Mix-a-Lots "Baby got Back" and Usher's "DJ got Us Falling in Love". The others came in to watch when they heard the music and me and Rachel's banter and laughter. I was exhausted after the fourth straight dance with Rachel, but we had to do one more for a tie breaker.

"Babe, I wanna see some Rihanna moves." Forrest commented.

"You wanna see your girl get beat on some Rihanna moves?" Jake asked him.

"Your girl is all winded. $20 says mine wins." Forrest wagered.

"Bet!" Jake said before they shook on it.

"Y'all are ridiculous." I smiled, going to Rihanna's "Rude Boy". Rachel just laughed.

"Dad?" EJ asked Ethan when they came into the den. "Can I ask you a question now?"

"Yes?" Ethan said

"Are you and Lily getting married?" EJ asked.

I froze as the room went silent. Mostly everyone turned to look at EJ. I stared at Jake who was glaring at Ethan.

"No." Ethan said simply.

"But Racqelle and Lily were talking about it." EJ continued.

Cold dread ran down my spine in anticipation of Jake's reaction, but Jake didn't even look at me. He just left through the patio to the back driveway.

"Jake!" I called as I chased after him, the game forgotten. Resa and Matt broke apart from each other as Jake stalked pass them. I ignored them and followed Jake.

"Jake... stop!" I yelled.

"For what Lily? Why am I even here?" He asked, stopping at his car.

"Jake, just wait for a second. Let me explain. It wasn't like that." I pleaded.

"No. I'm done waiting. There's nothing to explain. I'm done with this." He said, opening up his door. He slammed the car door and took off.

I wouldn't, I couldn't, accept that. I turned around and went back in the house.

"Lily-"

I didn't even know who called my name. I ignored everyone and everything as I raced to the guest room. I grabbed my purse and headed to the front door. Thankfully, I parked on the street so I wasn't blocked in. I hopped in my car, barefoot and drove to Jake's apartment. I sighed with relief when I pulled into a parking spot next to his car.

I went to his apartment and knocked on the door. Over and over again until he finally opened the door.

"You need to leave." Jake started.

"No. I need to talk to you." I asserted.

"I'm all talked out." he said, coldly.

"Then listen. Jake, I'm sorry. What EJ heard was a joke."

"Is this a joke to you? Am I a joke to you?" Jake asked, angrily.

"No. Absolutely not." I replied.

"I can't tell. You're either incredibly immature or you don't take us seriously. Either way, I can't do this anymore" He declared.

"Don't say that Jake. It is serious between us. I love you." I confessed.

"Don't say words you don't understand." Jake said.

"I do Jake. Your dad said we have to want the same things. I want us to be together. I see a future with you." I replied.

"That's what you say, but your actions don't show that-"Jake started.

"Give me another chance to show you. Please, let me show you." I begged, interrupting him.

When he just stood there, I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pressed kiss after kiss all over his face with no response. My heart sank. "Por favor Jake. Lo siento. Tu eres el hombre de mi vida. Te amo mucho. Dejame estar contigo por favor." {Please Jake. I'm sorry. You are the only man in my life. I love you so much. Please let me be with you.}

I kept kissing him and pleading for another chance until he finally reacted. He held me firmly on my hips and yanked me into his apartment. He finally kissed me back, crushing his lips into mine before dragging me into his bedroom.