Lily's Search

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice brought me to a higher end restaurant at a hotel. It served some high end steaks and wine. I was not a drinker, so I skipped on the wine. Alice did not drink since she was driving. "This place seems expensive," I said. "I could never afford it."

"I splurge once in a while," said Alice. "It's good to treat yourself sometimes."

"Thanks for bringing me," I said.

"Don't mention it," said Alice.

The steak was simply seasoned with salt and freshly ground black pepper. It was tender and juicy and fell apart easily. It was definitely high quality. With a side of potatoes and vegetables, it was a complete meal.

"Did you like it?" Alice asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Can we head back over to your place?" Alice asked.

"Sure," I said.

It was finally going to happen. Alice had taken her time to build a relationship with me, far better than Ben. She took the time to get to know me, find the things I liked, and made me comfortable around her first.

I looked at Alice as she drove us home. We headed into my room. This was Alice's first time seeing it since we usually stayed in the common area. To her, the bedroom was a private place not to be entered unless invited into. "I think I'm finally ready," said Alice.

"Me too," I said.

Alice smiled at me as she placed her hands onto my shoulder. She pulled me in and gave me a deep kiss. Our tongues intertwined. Alice pulled back and looked me in the eyes.

Alice's hands reached behind me and undid the halter top, revealing the black bra that I had been wearing with the halter top. "You're beautiful," said Alice.

"T-t-thank you," I said. I had no idea what else to say.

Alice reached her hand towards me slowly. When I did not stop her, she gave my breast a nice squeeze. "Ah!" I cried.

"Does it hurt?" Alice asked.

"No, it just shocked me for a bit," I said.

"Can I continue?" Alice asked.

"Yeah," I said.

Alice began to play with my breasts. I was getting aroused. Even my penis had awoken, but Alice paid no attention to it yet. She was fully concentrated on my upper body. As she backed, she removed my bra, revealing my full breasts. "Amazing," said Alice.

"Don't say that," I said as I tried to cover them. I was still embarrassed by their size.

"There's no need to be ashamed," said Alice.

I let go of them and unzipped the back of Alice's dress. I removed her dress and revealed her red bra. I pressed my hands against them and gave them a squeeze. "Mmm," Alice moaned lightly.

I lightly rubbed Alice's nipples, causing them to become erect. We let go of each other, letting our dresses fall to the ground. We were both now in just our panties. Alice in her red and me in my black and white.

Alice looked at the bulge that was present in mine, but not hers. "So that's what's different about you," said Alice.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Nervous?" Alice asked.

I nodded. "Do you mind?" I asked.

"I like you for who you are," said Alice. "I'm more into girls because of their tendency to be more sensual and caring. I don't care whether you have a penis or not."

"Thank you," I said to Alice. I was glad to hear that.

"But since you are what you are, I will need to take care of you," said Alice.

I watched as Alice pulled down my black and white panties, revealing my erect penis. She stared at it for a moment before placing her hands on it. She began to stroke it. "Mmm," I started to moan.

"Does it feel good?" Alice asked.

"Yeah," I said lightly.

Alice's hand motions began to speed up. She inserted her index finger into my opening. "Ah!" I moaned.

Alice was in rhythm. As her hand moved up my shaft, her index finger went inside me. The pre-cum from the tip of my penis began to flow. Alice sped up her movements, fingering furiously as her hand moved up and down my penis quickly. "Ah!" I finally cried out as my load flew onto Alice's body and my juices fell onto the floor.

I fell to my knees as I experienced my first double orgasm. "Two for the price of one," said Alice.

I looked at Alice. "How do you want it?" I asked.

"Start with your fingers," said Alice.

I got on my knees and inserted my index finger into Alice. I began to stroke her insides. "Does that feel good?" I asked Alice.

"Yeah," Alice answered. "Put in another finger yeah?"

I put my middle finger as well and began to pump both of them in and out of her. I watched as she got wetter and wetter. Her fluids dripped down the sides of her legs. She was incredibly wet. "Yes!" Alice finally cried out as she peed all over the floor in ecstasy. She fell to her knees as her juices soaked her legs.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Great," said Alice. "But you're still not completely satisfied yet are you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Alice looked at my penis. "Your male side," said Alice.

"But what about you?" I asked.

"Like I said, I care more about the type of relationship," said Alice. "Don't change who you are and continue to show me the same love you always have."

I embraced Alice in my arms. Alice guided me to my bed and spread her legs. "It's not my first time, but please be gentle with me," she said.

I crouched over and looked at Alice's face as she looked into my eyes. She was waiting for my reaction. I rubbed my tip against her entrance. It felt how wet it still was from earlier. I pressed my lips against hers and gave her a kiss first. Then, I pushed myself into her, spreading her entrance open.

"Ah!" Alice moaned.

I took it slow. It had been a while since Alice had used those muscles like this. When her breathing settled, I inserted more of myself into her. Again, Alice cried out. It took four motions before I was fully into her. I felt how tight she was as her body tried to adjust itself to my length and girth.

I slowly pulled out. "Ung!" Alice groaned. Then I pushed back in. "Mmm!" Alice moaned. My repeated slow thrusts pulled reactions out of Alice.

I watched as Alice grabbed her breasts in her hands, playing with them. Alice tried to suppress her moans, turning them into grunts. I took it slow with Alice. I did not want to go too far like Ben had done with me.

I slowly picked up the pace. I started increasing the pace of my thrusts. "Ah..." Alice gave out light moans as I thrusted inside of her.

My thrusting quickly became furious. It was hard to control myself. This might have been what Ben felt and why he did not stop. "Yes!" Alice cried. "Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned.

I felt my insides tighten. My penis was fully erect as it released a load inside of Alice. "Oh my god!" Alice cried as her insides were filled.

I fell on top of Alice, exhausted. Alice moved my face over and gave me a kiss. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I answered back.

Thus, began our sex life. One month later, I came to a shocking discovery. I was pregnant. My one time experience with Ben was with no protection and he did creampie me. I did not think much about it at the time because I was supposed to be on a safe day, but it turned out that I was different and that was not the case. I had to tell Alice.

"I'm surprised you can even get pregnant," said Alice. "Most people like you only have one functioning set of genitals from what I hear."

"Are you mad?" I asked Alice.

"I'm surprised actually," said Alice. "I'm going to leave the ultimate decision to you as this may be your only chance to get pregnant."

I went and did a test. It turned out that Ben was not the father. I was. The night that I had tried pushing my penis into myself, I ended up impregnating myself. I was glad that Ben was not the father. I had no idea what to do if he was. But luckily, I was the father and mother of my own child. I wanted to carry through with this and told Alice, who happily accepted my decision.

Our lovemaking got more intense as Alice became more willing to experiment in order to become closer to me and my body allowed for some interesting results. Our sex life intertwined with our social lives as we spent more time with one another outside of dates as well. What she enjoyed most of all was just pure intimate contact, regardless of whether it was sexual or not.

Then came the surprising news. I had gotten Alice pregnant as well. I was actually surprised it took that long considering how often we were having sex together. It was impossible for us to marry, but we tried to live like we were.

The best thing about being pregnant was not having to worry about getting Alice pregnant again. I was already more than eight months along. She was six months behind me and was barely showing. "Are you okay?" Alice asked.

"Yeah," I said. "As long as I'm on my back, I won't strain myself too much."

My breasts had swollen to F cups from the pregnancy and Alice was enjoying every bit of it. She leaned over my swollen belly and licked them. "I can't wait for you to start producing milk," said Alice.

I covered my face because I was too shy to look. I felt Alice's tongue as they made their way around my nipples before her mouth firmly planted themselves over it. "Mmm..." I moaned.

Alice sucked furiously. I had a feeling she was really hoping that I would be producing milk, but I was not. At this point, Alice was glad I had a penis. She readied herself with her own fingers. I could see her furiously fingering herself, but it was partially blocked my own belly, so I could not see all the action.

I watched as Alice finally lowered herself onto me. I felt the warmth of her body wrap around my shaft. "Ah!" Alice moaned in relief as if she was finally returning to something comfortable.

Alice began to move up and down, using my hands for support. She could no longer clasp her hands around mine and intertwine our fingers for support. That was her favorite riding position. She could at least look into my eyes with a bright smile.

I felt my insides tightening. My vagina began to produce an immense amount of liquid that flowed forth uncontrollably. Alice's thrusting motions had become rapid. "I'm going to cum," I cried.

"Then cum," said Alice.

"Ugh!" I groaned as I released my load inside of Alice.

My entire load entered her body as my legs became soaked in my own juices. My juices continued to flow. I laid in bed in my own juices, exasperated.

Something was wrong. The flowing did not stop. "Call a doctor!" I cried.

"What's wrong?" Alice asked.

"Water broke," I said. "Baby soon."

Alice immediately called 911 and I was brought to the hospital. There was luckily enough time. It took another half a day and a whole lot of pain, poop, and pee before I finally gave birth to fraternal twin girls. "What should we named them?" I asked Alice.

"You should have thought about it six months ago when you found out," said Alice. "They're yours."

"They're ours," I said.

"It's alright, there's some time," said Alice. "We don't have to name them right away."

"Alicia and Lilith," I said. "After ourselves."

"Sounds good," said Alice.

I saw how Alice looked at me. We were in a private hospital room because Alice had the money to afford it. She licked her lips. "Be gentle, they're still a little sore," I said.

Alice wrapped her lips around my breast and began to suck. I felt the first trickles of milk flow from my breast and into Alice's mouth. It seemed like things were going to continue the way they were before.

12