Limerence Ch. 01: Panties

Story Info
Luka's lesbian roomie is determined to tease him forever.
2.6k words
4.38
3.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiara was out with her girlfriend again, leaving me at home to tidy up. It wasn't my favorite activity to do on a free weekend, but I knew she needed it more than I needed to veg out and play video games. I never minded it, even as a kid I liked picking up after her as it allowed her brain to wander and for me to look upon her with awe as she played her guitar, sang ballads to herself, and painted any surface that wasn't a felony. I liked being able to clean up her rough edges so she was free to be the brightly sparkling light she wanted to be. The world needed her to be. It was a very fulfilling part of being her best friend, roommate, and apparently the best man at her future wedding - if she ever settled. I admired every part of her, even the unkempt and messy parts that were small misgivings to my day - it made things interesting.

Various items of her clothing were strewn about the bathroom we shared. Our apartment was pretty big for what it was but the bathroom wasn't huge. Walking into it smelled and felt like her; her essence practically coating every surface in t-shirts and leggings, socks and panties. Standing at the doorway I sighed, I wasn't really getting paid anything but a friend to play games with and a model sometimes who was mouthy and left me on read a lot. She was beautiful and I had always been enamored with her. The older I got, I was selfishly desperate for her to decide she didn't only like women. I had no trouble finding my own partners, but it was never something I was on the hunt for - it wasn't a driving force in my life which allowed me more time to focus on things that were important to me. Work, photography, gaming - all of it kept my mind occupied from the ever-turning turmoil of relationships and having to decode everyone's agenda. Kiara was predictable though and I suppose it's why I felt safe around her, I knew she would never hurt me and if someone else hurt me, she would protect me.

Grabbing the gaudy laundry basket from the hallway I started filling it with all of her clothes. Each movement of them gave a deep scent of her even just throwing them into the basket. It made me smile and reminded me of things I had to ask her to do when she got home. Checking pockets from her jeans, a key, condoms, and a few folded bills. There were a few times she washed a couple hundred dollars in total just for me to find them in pieces in the dryer. I'd much rather clean her mess than lose a chunk of rent money. Just the price to pay when dealing with Kiara.

Picking up the last few articles of clothing, a pink thong was the last that hung over the curtain rod. As I reached up for it, my phone vibrated in my back pocket. Few people called me at this time of the day so I knew it had to be her, she probably forgot something.

"Yo?" I answered, reaching up and plucking the thong from its resting place.

"Heya pendejo, What we doing for dinner?" It was Kiara, her honeyed raspy voice accompanied by the din of traffic around her. When grabbing the panties I instantly noticed that they were moist, with a slight stickiness in the crotch of them. Heat filled my cheeks and my eyes fluttered, hearing her, smelling her, and now in a way feeling her sent a slight twitch through my cock.

"Uh... dunno what do you want? I was going to do tacos," I mused - a devious thought preoccupying my mind as I brought the thin pink fabric to my nose.

"Uhhhnn more of your white people tacos?!" She scoffed in frustration, "Do we at least have guac?"

The scent of her was magnificent, far more crisp than the artificial smells of her perfumes. My tongue extended slightly and my cock responded immediately to the taste of her causing a soft groan to escape me. I caught myself and coughed as I tried to refocus on the convo.

"Uhm, no - no avocados either. You can bring some and a lime and I'll make the fresh stuff," I responded, wrapping the thong through my fingers and reaching down into my sweatpants to wrap them around my hardening cock.

"God you are a MESS! I have to do everything in this marriage!" She teased, causing me to chuckle, "But yeah, you want anything else?"

"Uhm, na - maybe some beers or something."

"You trying to get fucked up tonight or what? Diane got mad at me and left so I can do whatever I want."

"Uhm... hmmf... yeah."

"Then I'll get us a bottle of vodka, get to making those tacos!"

My jaw tensed, her bossing me around caused me to shudder and pre to ooze from my tip, staining against the front of my sweatpants.

"Yeah yeah, yes Mistress," I answered, my tone perhaps a little too exasperated in a sigh. A laugh erupted from her on the other end and her bike revved.

"Kinda like the sound of that, cariño - see you soon."

"Ah - ha, yeah. See ya Kiki."

The call ended and I groaned loudly, the sound echoing in the small room. My hips moved instinctually and I had to free my cock, my head was spinning. I had no idea where she was or how long it would take her to get home, so whatever time I had was limited. On a good day, it took me around fifteen minutes for the first load and thirty for the next if I found some good material. The thought of Kiara in front of me made my eyes flutter and I brought the thong back to my nose taking in her scent once more. I didn't usually jerk off in the bathroom but today was proving to be a new experience and the sex-obsessed goon in me was taking over. There was no lube in the immediate vicinity but there was coconut oil. It was for Kiara's hair but surely it would feel good on my cock - right?

Opening the container I stuck a finger inside of it, the texture was hard but broke off easily. It smelled like her which made me throb even harder. It melted quickly as I brought the odd pale chunk to my cock, slathering it along my entire length.

"Nnngh... fuck Kiara..." I moaned, imagining her brown slit parting around my pinkened cockhead. She was lucky she was not interested in men, I would breed her so quickly. Degenerate thoughts began flooding my head, the overwhelming need to be balls deep inside of her now steering my actions. Placing her panties on the sink, I spread them allowing the stain her cunt had left on it to be presented in front of me. Rocking my hips forward I rubbed the underside of my cock against the fabric, imagining her in front of me and begging me.

Steadily I began rubbing my cock against the mental image of her, using the panties as a placeholder. The perfect girl, my perfect girl finally deciding she wants to be a cum dump for me. My ears burned in excitement as I focused, churning my hips and imagining her there - imagining putting babies in her. I lifted my white shirt, placing the bottom of it in my mouth to watch my abs flex and the base of my cock jump as the idea of her was becoming too much.

Static filled my head as all I could think about was her. Every fiber of my being was dedicated to replicating her in my mind, to imagining every nook and cranny of her as I watched her grow at my side. She was my best friend, my twin flame, my soul mate. I groaned as my balls tightened and I could feel the surge move along my thick veins. I was right there, my body eager to paint her panties in a hot coating that would be washed away in the next load of laundry.

"Uh... Luka... you good homie?"

At first, I thought I was imagining it but my gaze snapped to the doorway and she was there. Her stocky form and sun-kissed brown skin glistened from the evening sun. How long had I?... Blush coated my whole body, heat stinging as shame and embarrassment coursed through me. This was not happening. Her brown eyes were wide and staring up at me then down to my cock that twitched.

"Holy shit, you that horny?" She asked as I was frozen in fear, my cock dripping and refusing to soften. Words wouldn't form even with my shirt still in my mouth and perhaps it was a good thing because she didn't laugh at me or tell me I was disgusting. Her deep brown eyes settled on mine and she neared me. Peeling her bike glove off she grabbed my cock, her soft skin hot and muggy from the ride home. I groaned as my stomach clenched and a low guttural groan left me. There was literally no way I could last very long.

"Ki-" I started my voice muffled in the fabric of my shirt.

"Ah ah, no - no talking unless I give you permission, understand?" Her tone had shifted to something I'd never heard from her. This version of her was confident and focused as she stared up at me with dominance in her gaze. I only nodded and groaned again, my cock now oozing pre in a constant stream.

"And no cumming until I allow it, understood?" This version of Kiara was what I needed, what I was here for. I loved doing anything and everything for her and now in my most vulnerable state I had given her full control over me and I trusted her.

Slowly she began to stroke my cock, each small movement I could feel as if my body were hyper-aware of everything happening at the moment. Each breath we both made, the subtle shift of her feet, and the press of her form against mine as she took control of me. My eyes fluttered closed and my abdomen flexed as she gave a soft chuckle.

"Was wondering when I'd find you like this," she spoke softly yet casually as if we were just sitting in the living room hanging out. Static coursed through my skull and my hands struggled to find somewhere to rest. Opening my eyes, I looked down at her, her beautiful hazel eyes focused on my face - I could tell she was drinking me in. Had she wanted this as much as I had? I wanted to protest the notion but I knew I had been ordered to stay quiet. She was beautiful, glowing even after an entire day of work. I wanted to kiss her but I stood still, shirt in my mouth and my stomach flexed as she worked my raging erection.

"I've known you wanted to fuck me for years now, ya know? You sometimes moan my name in your sleep and I come to check on you and your cock is hard and you're all tentin' in your bed. It's always pretty cute," Kiara grinned. A soft groan stifled in my throat as my hips rolled forward in her grip, the feel of her form against mine sending me into a headspace I was unfamiliar with. I needed to ravage her, to pin her down and fill every inch of her soaked cunt - I needed to hold her down and animalistically claim her body as my own. But I couldn't. I could only stand there, hands to myself and growing more and more lightheaded by the second. Letting the bottom part of my shirt fall from my mouth, my brows furrowed deep as I could feel the rising tide in the pit of my stomach. It churned and my balls tightened as my body began to go rigid as she maintained slow measured strokes.

"There you are... good boy, you going to cum for your best friend without permission?" her voice was low and husky, she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

"Kiara... please let me," I breathed, the cascade of emotion and pressure in my balls culminating in an ungodly amount of pleasure.

"Please what?" her words were devious it was obvious she enjoyed the control over me in the moment over the action itself. My hips buckled forward, toes curling as my jaw tensed.

"Let me cum, please," I managed to breathe, eyes fluttering along her face yet avoiding any prolonged glance as I knew even just a smile of hers would throw me over the edge.

"Beg." The word alone made every muscle in my groin tense and my cock drooled a seemingly unending stream of precum.

"Kiara, please let me cum." Words were struggling to leave my lips at this point and each throb was pronounced in my cock. Just like that her hand stopped and her fingertips traveled down to my throbbing tip causing me to jerk and my eyes to widen.

"Mistress..." My voice broke with a desperate whimper, my heart thumping in my chest.

"What is it, my good boy?" she whispered, my eyes finally shifting over to her - connecting with the sparkling hazel pools of her own. Our eyes settled in one another and I could feel the hot surge building in my cock, the overwhelming pulsating that was one word from spilling over the edge. I could tell she could feel it, a slight smirk pulled her lips and her hand began to move faster - she was going to push me over. Just as her lips parted to give a command, a vibration, and a pop tune sounded from in the room. Our eyes remained locked until it registered in her head it was the ringtone she'd designated for Diane. Letting go of my cock, her now sticky hand dipped into her pocket to get her phone.

"What?" she answered, her attention immediately ripped away from me, and the high I was riding on faded. A soft sob struggled through my chest as I watched her turn and walk out of the bathroom - I could hear Diane crying on the other end of the phone.

"Baby girl, I do love you - you know that and I'm not mad at you, I promise. I'll be over in a bit, yeah?" She parted from me, from my needy presence as I stared at the back of her my cock drooling on her panties that still laid on the sink.

Time seemed to slow and a stupid part of my brain thought she would come back but I could tell that Diane had sucked all of her attention away from me. My head was spinning and my cock was rigid and oozing, twitching from the lack of touch and the need to cum. A tinge of guilt began warping in my belly - perhaps I just imagined everything and I'd crossed some boundary. Kiara's voice resonated through the apartment as she consoled her sobbing girlfriend, preparing to leave again. I wanted to cum, to finish off myself but something about it felt wrong. With a heavy sigh, I tossed Kiara's panties into the basket before stripping off my own - I needed a shower, a clear mind and to distract myself with white people tacos before I lost my mind.