All Comments on 'Limit of Authority'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 10 years ago
Reserved but tasteful

Good story with a fairy tale quality, but a bit cold for all that.

Yet_Another_UserYet_Another_Useralmost 10 years ago
Nicely Done

I enjoyed your story of someone behaving well and looking out for others with no quid quo pro.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

oggbashanoggbashanalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Oops! This is a near duplicate of Escaping Cybele.

I submitted this story as an Earth Day entry 'Escaping Cybele' in April. Shortly afterwards I upgraded my computer and lost the final version when transferring the files. I thought I hadn't submitted it and found a late draft which had been titled Limit of Authority before I edited it to become an Earth Day entry as 'Escaping Cybele'. So I submitted the slightly shorter Limit of Authority in July. Apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Slight contiuity error

When the protagonist first spots Eleyna on the assembly line, "Eleyna is tall and blonde with a slight build." But when they're in the hotel room, " Her brown hair brushed my face."

Otherwise, a most enjoyable story.

oggbashanoggbashanalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous. I hadn't noticed BUT gives me an idea for a development. Maybe her forged papers showed her as a blonde and she had to keep colouring and/or wear headscarves to cover her roots but her natural colour was brown. When she was on a genuine student visa shwe no longer needed to pretend she was blonde and could go to her natural colour, and that was a sign of her increasing coinfidence in her future...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

SIMILAR Stories