All Comments on 'Limitations of Restraint: Open Wide'

by JaceDee

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a hot story! Do you write on any other websites?

JaceDeeJaceDeealmost 2 years agoAuthor

To answer the question, "do you write on any other websites?"

First, thanks for the question! Second, I will be posting more things both here and elsewhere in the future. Specifically, I have plans to start posting on my own site. And don't worry, all content will be completely free.

Stay tuned as I post more stories here.

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate your support!

-Jace-

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story! I love how he was tied up and used in multiple ways! The scene where the dildo went into her and then into his mouth was awesome. Can’t wait to see how he uses that tongue next!

browndeerbibrowndeerbiover 1 year ago

What a wonderful sadist Goddess Aiko is. She knows just how to push, does a bit more for her own pleasure, yet does aftercare. If i were only so lucky to meet a Goddess like her. i await more of your beautiful tales.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaceDee@JaceDee
Jace Dee is an erotic romance writer who spends their days deciding just how sexy, smutty, and kinky romance novels should be. Jace specializes in telling fictionalized stories of erotic female domination (femdom) and exploring BDSM relationships. Things can get wild in wonder...