Limited Dating Options Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

Before Willa could even start properly ordering Waverly to give her more the greedy pussy addicted slut went to work, not just lingering her tongue on her clit at the end of every lick, as she had gradually built up too, but focusing all her attention on that sensitive little bundle of flesh, even taking it into her mouth and sucking on it in a way which would make it hard for Willa to think.

Probably because the little wuss wanted her to shut up, and God, did it work, Willa struggling to say a damn thing for the next few long minutes. Or maybe Waverly just wanted longer to eat her pussy like the dyke slut she was. Whatever the case it couldn't silence Willa permanently, and inevitably she demanded what she so richly deserved.

"MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM YOU PERVERTED LITTLE BITCH!" Willa screamed at the top of her lungs, continuing whenever she could in between sounds of pleasure, "OOOOOOH GOOOODDDDD, FUCK ME WAVERLY, FUCK YOUR SISTER! MMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHH, FUCK YOUR SISTER WHILE OUR SISTER IS FUCKING YOU! OHHHHHHHH FUCK, THIS MUST BE HEAVEN FOR AN INCESTUOUS WHORE LIKE YOU, HUH? TWO SISTERS TO FUCK, MMMMMM, INSTEAD OF ONE! GOD THIS IS SO WRONG! AND BAD, AND GOD DAMN IT WAVES, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM! YESSSSSSSSS, MAKE ME CUM, MMMMMM FUCK, MAKE ME CUM, OH FUCK, MAKE ME AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SHIT!"

Again it was hard for Willa to get out instructions before Waverly gave her what she wanted anyway, which annoyed her even more than before, especially as it was a struggle saying anything. Of course Willa was in no state of mind to draw on that fact. Or anything really, because as soon as Waverly shoved her tongue as deep inside her as it would go she could only focus on the incredible ecstasy rocking through her body.

Like Wynonna before her Waverly then effortlessly made her cum over and over again, which was actually more impressive given that their middle sister was providing one hell of a distraction. It was enough to make Willa not hate Waverly, if only for a few precious seconds.

Waverly meanwhile had finally found something she liked about Willa, which of course was the taste of her girl cum. Of course it couldn't compare to Nicole's heavenly liquid, and it seemed like an insult to compare it to Wynonna's girl cum even for a second as that was easily Waverly's favourite, but it was still girl cum, so Waverly enjoyed it.

That was the best thing about all of this, confirming beyond a shadow of a doubt that Waverly liked girls. Not that there was much doubt at this point. Well, two out of three of them had been her sisters, which should mean they had a closer bond, but if anything this proved that if she could like fucking Willa then maybe she really was a full-blown lesbian.

Of course Waverly could worry about self-discovery later, right now she had something more important to do, namely swallowing as much of Willa's cum as possible and then tongue fuck her to another orgasm. Under normal circumstances that would be easy for her, but these were not normal circumstances.

No, as if she could see what was going on, or could read the mind of her sisters, Wynonna had been keeping up with Waverly's actions throughout the pussy licking. That meant whenever she started giving Willa a little more attention Waverly received the same treatment soon afterwards, so she was about ready to cum herself, and as always it wouldn't take much for Wynonna to push her over the edge.

Sure enough Wynonna eventually pushed her tongue as deep as it could going to Waverly, triggering a powerful climax, which was even more intense than usual as it coincided with Willa cumming in her mouth again. That incredible heaven was then repeated over and over again, until Waverly was really struggling to give Willa even half the attention she was giving her before.

Which should have been enough for Willa, but the greedy bitch started rubbing her cunt against Waverly's face, using her like a fuck pad and successfully getting herself off in the process. To be fair Waverly had been the one to push her to that point, and she mostly kept her tongue sticking out so Willa could bash against it, but it was still shamefully a fraction of what she had been doing before.

It just couldn't be helped though, as Wynonna was doing such a good job at making Waverly cum and swallowing her juices. Of course as the dominant one at least between the two of them Wynonna didn't just use her mouth and tongue, inevitably swapping them for a couple of fingers while she concentrated on licking Waverly's clit.

Then Wynonna went back and forth between tongue fucking and fingering her, as she often did when in this position, but to have that at the same time as Willa was drenching her face in girl cum was just too much. Then, just as Waverly was seriously beginning to feel faint, she was pulled backwards into the loving arms of Wynonna Earp, her older sister whispering words of love and encouragement until their eldest sister interrupted them.

"Hey!" Willa croaked when she finally had the energy to, "I wasn't done with that."

Raising an eyebrow at those words Wynonna protested, "With that? She's not just a toy that you're borrowing. She's Waverly. Our sister. We love her."

Speak for yourself, Willa thought to herself, before smirking, "I thought you liked using Waverly like a toy."

"Oh I do." Wynonna grinned, "But I'm nowhere close to done with playing with her yet. Mmmmm, in fact, I got an extra special idea for what to do next."

"Meaning?" Willa raised an eyebrow.

Instead of answering Wynonna nuzzled Waverly's neck and whispered to her, "Baby girl, remember what we did with Nicole?"

"A DP?" Waverly guessed excitedly, her whole face lighting up as she turned in her sister's arms to look at the woman she loved, "Oh yes please, mmmmm, stuff both my holes at the same time with girl cock. I'd love that."

"I bet." Willa quipped, although she was ignored.

"Right..." Wynonna cautiously added, expecting a negative response to the next part, "And I want Willa to take your ass."

"What? No!" Waverly protested, appalled by the idea, "Wynonna! That's yours. Only yours. You promised."

"I know Waves, but it's mine, so shouldn't I decide who gets it?" Wynonna argued.

There was a brief pause, then Waverly appealed to Wynonna's possessiveness of her, "Yes, but don't you like the fact that my ass has only ever had you inside it? That I wouldn't let anyone else touch it, but you? That I was saving it for you? That even before we were together, I knew the only reason I was given an ass hole was to take your big dick? That's the true purpose of my butt hole, and if we do this, it will no longer be a Wynonna Earp only zone. Besides, this might be a one time thing, so why risk it? Let's see if I want to do this again, and then we can try."

"Do you want to do it again?" Wynonna asked, and then when the silence was telling she pointed out, "Exactly. But this may be the thing to push you into changing your mind. Just think about it, having Willa inside you the way that only I have done before as you stare into my eyes, what could be more intimate and special?"

Then there was another brief pause, then Waverly pointed out, "You didn't let Nicole fuck my ass."

"She didn't ask." Wynonna pointed out, before grinning and then smacking and squeezing her little sister's ass, "Besides, I like the idea of this becoming an Earp sister only zone."

Yet another pause, and then Waverly confessed, "I don't know, I like it being a you only zone."

"Please baby girl, for me?" Wynonna pleaded, promising softly, "We do this one time, and if you don't like it, we can pretend it never happened. Yeah, just this one last thing with Willa, and then we can go back to her being just our sister. Or just my little helper to DP you, but I'm always the one in your ass. Or whatever. It will be your choice baby girl, I swear. Just please, give me this one last thing."

One final pause, then Waverly sighed, and then looking over her shoulder at her elder sister, "Okay, but you have to be good to me."

"Absolutely." Willa grinned wickedly, before ordering, "Now enough talking, and go get some cocks for us to fuck you with."

"Just a moment." Wynonna promised Willa, before gently pulling Waverly's face back in her direction, "Thank you so much baby girl, you're so good to me. I love you."

Which of course caused Waverly to softly smile and return the gesture, "I love you too."

Wynonna barely let her get that out before pressing their lips together in a slow, gentle kiss in which she tried to reinforce her gratitude and love for this girl that she loved with all her heart, who was only too happy to return that love. Then, honestly too soon in Wynonna's opinion, Waverly broke the kiss, gave her a shy smile, then got off of her lap to retrieve a couple of strap-ons and some lube.

Without a word the two older sisters came to stand next to the bed so the youngest of them could hold out the harnesses for them to step into, Waverly then pulling those toys up their thighs and then tightening the straps in place. She of course did this to Wynonna first, and then even though she was right in front of Willa's dick it was Wynonna's that Waverly first took into her mouth.

It was extremely petty, but Wynonna just couldn't resist grinning triumphantly at Willa as Waverly wrapped her lips around her cock and started sucking it. Like when Nicole had joined them Wynonna just loved these little signs of Waverly favouring her over the other woman, especially when it annoyed them. And Willa was just as bad as hiding it as Nicole had been.

Not that it really mattered in the long run, as Waverly started going back and forth, covering those man-made dicks in her saliva and getting them nice and ready for her fuck holes. Which of course inspired encouragement from her siblings, first in the form of them stroking her long brown hair, before ultimately speaking up.

"Mmmmm, that's it baby girl, suck my dick." Wynonna cooed softly, "Suck my big fat dick and get it nice and ready for your tight little cunt. Ooooooh yes, take it deep. Take it deep down your throat and get it nice and wet. Nice and wet for your little twat. Mmmmm, oh Waverly, that's so hot. Your sisters love seeing you on your knees, using your talented little mouth on us, getting us ready to double stuff you. Oh God, take both your little fuck holes. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, you want that, don't you? Mmmmm yessssss, you want your own sisters inside you at the same time. Inside your ass and cunt, pounding you hard, and making you feel good."

"Yeah she does." Willa added, "She's a little whore who loves cock in her mouth almost as much as she loves it in her cunt and ass hole. Oh yes Waves, take it all! Oh fuck, deep throat me you fucking ho! Oh fuck! Oh my God Wynonna, she's an even better cock sucker than you said. We should put her on the streets, mmmmm, she'd make so much money for us doing what you happily did for free."

"Na, I'm picky about who I share my bitch with." Wynonna grinned, winking at her elder sibling, "Luckily for you I think sister should always share, don't you Willa?"

"More than you know." Willa quipped, trying not to look at Peacemaker, "And speaking of which, I think it's high time we DP'ed this slut, don't you Wynonna?"

"Yeah, that should be more than enough. But you might want to pick up the lube just for a little something extra." Wynonna suggested to her elder sister, before getting into the centre of the bed and calling out to her younger sister, "Waverly, get over here and get this big girl cock up your cunt."

For a second Waverly glanced hesitantly at Willa, understandably considering what a big step this was for them, but of course ultimately Waverly did as she was told, crawling into the centre of the bed until she was hovering over Wynonna's dick. The two Earp sisters who were in love then exchanged a gentle smile, before Waverly pressed herself downwards, and cried out joyfully as Wynonna's cock entered her cunt.

Wynonna wanted to look down to get a better look so bad, but she just couldn't look away from Waverly's pretty face, the two sisters regaining eye contact as one pushed down on the other's dildo until it was fully embedded inside her. Then after a brief pause Waverly started bouncing up and down on Wynonna's dick like the sister loving slut she was, causing both of them to cry out joyfully.

The combination of those sounds, the look on Waverly's face, and the sheer joy of having the girl she loved riding her strap-on made Wynonna forget all about Willa for a brief few blissful seconds. Then she heard a noise, and looked over to find Willa by their clothes for some reason.

Before Wynonna could ask her what she was doing Willa quickly got on the bed behind Waverly and started gently kissing their sister's back. Which should have been more than enough encouragement for Waverly to slow down, but their naughty sibling pushed her luck and just kept riding Wynonna. Which of course caused Wynonna to chuckle wickedly, and forget about what happened before, as she focused on Waverly's antics. Something later she would hate herself for.

"Slow down Waverly. Let me get into that little ass hole of yours." Willa softly encouraged.

When that apparently wasn't enough, and Willa started to get annoyed, Wynonna quickly chimed in, "Come on baby girl, do as big sister says. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, slow down so we can have an all Earp sister sandwich."

Then clearly to further annoy the older sibling Waverly stopped in her tracks and said, "Whatever you say, Wynonna."

"Bitch." Willa grumbled, making Wynonna laugh as she reached behind Waverly.

Willa then spent the next few seconds trying to figure out what was sticking out of Waverly's ass hole. She quickly figured out it was some kind of toy designed to stretch that forbidden orifice, and all of a sudden Willa found herself with an up close view of it as Waverly stopped bouncing and Wynonna spread the cheeks of their youngest sibling.

It was so obscene that Willa couldn't help but stare at it longer, even though it was obvious what she was supposed to do. Then, sensing that Wynonna was itching to prompt her, Willa quickly grabbed the head of the butt-plug, yanked it out of Waverly's back hole and replaced it with her cock, ramming forwards as hard as she could to make sure it penetrated her sister's tightest hole.

This of course caused Waverly to cry out, and the overprotective Wynonna to scold her, "Willa! Not so rough!"

Unsurprisingly the little slut didn't offer up a word of protest, instead just forcing herself to relax like the ass whore she apparently was. That she was always meant to be. Yes, Willa thought, with an ass like that Waverly was clearly designed for butt sex, and it was nice that the runt of the litter had embraced her purpose in life.

She was also meant to be a submissive bitch, and while she was clearly Wynonna's bitch tonight she belonged to Willa too, and would do whatever she wanted. She would have too, Willa happily testing that theory by delivering another hard thrust, which only got another cry out of Waverly, this time of mostly pleasure.

It also caused Wynonna to cry out angrily, "Willa!"

"What?" Willa started, "It seems like to me this little slut can take it."

"That doesn't mean-" Wynonna began.

"Wynonna, it's okay." Waverly interrupted reassuringly, before glaring over her shoulder, "I can take whatever she gives me."

"Are you sure baby girl?" Wynonna pushed.

"I'm sure." Waverly confirmed, blushing a little as she added, "I, I like it rough."

"Yeah?" Wynonna grinned.

"Yeah." Waverly confirmed with a little grin of her own, adding as she was leaning in, "You of all people should know that by now."

The two sisters then kissed. Soft, slow and sweet. It was revolting. Willa still couldn't believe that she was related to such twisted sluts, which was ironic considering that right after she gave another hard thrust, pushing more of the man-made cock strapped around her waist into her little sister's bottom. But that was only because Waverly's sinful desires were rubbing off on her, and Willa wanted to punish her for it.

Although it didn't seem like much of a punishment, because again Waverly cried out in mostly pleasure, and even though it forced her to break the kiss with Wynonna the two other brunettes went right back to indulging in their sinful desires by kissing each other with such love and passion that they could have been mistaken for soulmates.

Which continued to be the case for the next few thrusts, and the many that followed, Willa disgusted how quickly and easily she was able to bury every inch of that dildo into Waverly's butt and then start sodomising her little sister. By far the worst part of it though was that Willa actually enjoyed it. She enjoyed anally penetrating her sister and beginning to fuck her in the ass.

It was so obscene, but it gave her a weird sense of power, and she couldn't take her eyes off of her strap-on sliding in and out of her own sister's widely stretched shit hole. Although at least that meant she didn't have to see her sisters kissing each other so lovingly.

Waverly loved Wynonna with all her heart and soul, and loved having her favourite big sister as her one and only. And boy, was Wynonna goo satisfying all her twisted little needs. However she was being honest with herself Waverly had missed the sensation of being DP'ed.

She wanted it all the time, and it didn't quite beat having only Wynonna's big cock inside her slutty little ass, but that threesome with Nicole had been a real treat, especially the moment her two love interests had double stuffed her, and the possibility of receiving that again had easily swayed Waverly into the idea of this little all Earp sisters three way.

It wasn't quite the same because for whatever reason Waverly had never truly felt loved by Willa, whereas even at it's most brutal she had felt the love radiating off of both Nicole and Wynonna during her first threesome. However there was something about the initial penetration especially which a sadistic part of Waverly really enjoyed. After all, Wynonna was rough with her, but she had her limits.

Willa on the other hand didn't seemed to give a shit about her, which would normally was just emotionally painful, but today it resulted in physical pain, the type of which Waverly actually enjoyed. The kind which made her feel like a naughty little slut. And more importantly in this case, an anal slut. Or should that be DP slut? Either way Waverly loved it.

Of course while she welcomed the initial pain she was very grateful that as soon faded as her slutty little back hole remembered it's true purpose as a fuck hole, causing it and her rectum to relax and start welcoming Willa's cock. The fact that she was making out with her beloved Wynonna helped a lot, and the fact that every time Willa thrust downwards into her butt she pushed Waverly's cunt down onto Wynonna's cock.

As a result it was a little while before Waverly felt the urge to cum, and she held off for quite a while so she could enjoy the feeling of being double stuffed by both her sisters as Wynonna showed Willa what true affection was like but of course it was only a matter of time before Waverly broke the kiss and begged her big sister's to make her cum like the slut she was.

"Harder!" Waverly whimpered when she finally broke the kiss, "Fuck me harder Willa! Please pound my little ass hole and make me cum! Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, make me cum like a little bitch with a dick in my ass. Yessssss, ass fuck me, mmmmm, ass fuck me like the little anal loving bitch I am! Oh God, fuck me big sister, fuck me! You too Wynonna. Oooooooh yesssssss, I want both my big sisters to fuck me! Please Wynonna, Willa, fuck me! Mmmmm yeahhhhhhh, fuck my pussy, fuck my ass, oooooooh, pound fuck my slutty little holes and make me cum like a slut! Ohhhhhhh, a sister lovin' slut! I love you Wynonna! You too Willa, but I love you the most Wynonna, more than anything. And now I need you to make me cum. Please? Make me cum, make me cum, ooooooh fuckkkkkkkk, mmmmm, make me cum on my big sister's cock, ohhhhhh fuck yeah, while my other big sister fucks me in the ass, oooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssssss, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers