Limited Dating Options Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Namely, spreading those cheeks apart, spitting onto Wynonna's back door, and then rubbing in that saliva with her tongue. The normally sweet, and seemingly innocent, Waverly Earp then repeated the process, before settling into giving her a long, drawn-out rim job.

Normally it was Waverly who worshiped Wynonna's butt, literally as well as figuratively being her ass kissing little slut. But that was in a submissive way, whereas this could be considered a more dominant rim job, something that she hadn't bother to do for Willa. Then again, maybe she was trying to impress her precious Nicole?

The last part made Wynonna feel a little insecure, despite being told multiple times she was it for Waverly. Although this could be further proof of that, as Waverly wouldn't just eat anyone's ass. Especially this passionately and lovingly. And oh, it did feel so very good, especially when the little sister started to swirl her tongue around the older one's butt hole, as well as simply up and down.

After a while Waverly even tried pushing her tongue into Wynonna's butt. She wasn't nearly as successful as when the roles were reversed, but she got much further than before, when she still had her anal cherry. Which was still a reminder of what exactly had happened, but hopefully that wouldn't be the case by the end of the night.

Or at least less so. And either way, there was a certain thrill to having her kid sister licking her most private hole. Especially, as in this case, she got to watch two other women equip themselves with strap-ons, and cover them with lube, getting them nice and ready for Wynonna to be triple teamed for the first time in her life. Which unsurprisingly was a fantasy she'd had for quite a while, but she never imagined it would be like this.

Waverly had also imagined being triple teamed, and definitely hoped that she would be granted that particular pleasure sooner rather than later. Although there was definitely something to be said for allowing Wynonna the joy of being on the receiving end of that, and after all her big sister had done for her, and the entire world, it definitely felt like she was owed a reward.

One which Waverly was only too happy to be part of giving. Especially as it involved rimming her big sister, as that was one of her favourite past times. Admittedly, not as enjoyable as eating pussy, but still pretty wonderful. Oh yes, Waverly felt she could do that for hours, and it kind of felt like she did, before she was reminded to move on.

"Here, put this in her." Rosita encouraged, holding out a butt-plug to Waverly, "It will make her nice and ready for us, while she's getting onto your cock."

"Erm, sure." Waverly blushed, taking the toy.

"You can do it Waves." Nicole encouraged with a soft smile.

"Yeah you can." Wynonna spoke up, determined to be the one to encourage Waverly to do such a thing, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, stick that thing up my butt, Waves. Ooooooooooh, fuck yeah, get my butt nice and ready to fuck. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, now seal the deal by plugging me! Oh yes, plug me good, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck! Ah fuck!"

Not wanting to keep her big sister waiting Waverly quickly obliged, spitting onto the plug, even though it seemed to be covered in lube, just to be sure, before pressing it against it's target. She then allowed Wynonna the chance to speak for a few long seconds, before slowly pushing forwards.

The plug wasn't that big, but it wasn't that small either, and as a result Waverly spent a few long seconds watching her big sister's butt hole slowly stretching open for her, until finally that plug disappeared into that forbidden orifice, with only the handle sticking out of it. Waverly then wordlessly grabbed the strap-on that Rosita was holding out for her, put it on, and lay down.

Only about a second later Rosita gently pushed, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

"Permission?" Wynonna teased.

"Oh, you have that." Rosita grinned.

"Groovy." Wynonna grinned.

Luckily Waverly had the presence of mind of spitting onto her hand and rubbing it into the dildo, as Wynonna, being Wynonna, didn't take the time to make sure it was wet. Briefly Waverly thought about insisting that she suck it first, but she was sure that would happen later, at which point it would be even better, because her big sister would be sucking her own cum and pussy cream from the strap-on. Her strap-on cock.

Besides, it seemed hard to complain, considering Wynonna Earp was straddling her waist, lining the entrance to her pussy up with that strap-on, and then pushing herself slowly downwards, pausing only to cry out in mostly pleasure from the initial penetration.

Then Wynonna kept pushing until she was sitting on Waverly's lap, with every inch of the dildo buried in her cunt. While there was a butt-plug in her ass, no less, meaning that, arguably, this was Wynonna's first taste of being DP'ed. Or at least, it was an appetizer for what was about to happen to her.

One she very much seemed to enjoy, given how eagerly she bounced up and down the dick. God, it was so weird for Waverly to see this in that exact combination, given that the Earp sisters had enjoyed the exact reverse of this a handful of times by now. But never like this. And this was just the start. Oh yes, things were about to get a lot more perverted, which for the Earps, was really saying something.

"As much as I'm enjoying the show, you didn't bring me here to just watch, did you?" Rosita quipped after a few moments of watching one Earp girl riding another.

"No, I didn't..." Wynonna agreed with a smirk, although she didn't stop bouncing.

"Well then, how about you stop being a greedy little slut for 5 seconds, and let me get in that ass?" Rosita questioned, her eyes flashing dark red.

"What's the magic word?" Wynonna teased, before crying out as her ass was roughly smacked.

"Now!" Rosita said forcefully.

Even though Wynonna finally did as she was told, she couldn't help quipping, "I don't remember hearing you called dibs."

"Dibs." Rosita quipped back dryly, before checking with the redhead, "Assuming there are no objections?"

Nicole shook her head, "No, No, go right ahead. Fuck her. Butt fuck that bitch."

"Excellent." Rosita grinned wickedly, before pushing, "Waverly, be a dear and spread your sister's ass cheeks for me. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, I wanna see an Earp girl giving me her sister's ass hole. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, show me that little bitch hole. Good girl. Good little slut, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, show me that slutty little fuck hole!"

"Okay..." Waverly said softly, when she had the chance, before doing as she was told.

Rosita maybe pushing her luck a little bit, especially when it came to the words that just fell out of her mouth, but she just couldn't help it. Not when one woman was spreading another's ass cheeks, offering up the most private hole on a woman's body for her to fuck. Especially because these were two sisters, and more than that, they were the Earp sisters.

The Descendents of the man who killed her. God, the other Revenants combined couldn't dream of a more perfect, and twisted, revenge. One which she of course had to savour as much as possible, even though there was a loud voice in her head telling her to shove the full length of her newly acquired cock up this bitch's ass with one thrust. And without even removing the butt-plug first.

Instead, she went in the exact opposite direction, namely by grabbing hold of that butt-plug, and beginning to slowly thrust it back and forth, literally sodomizing Wynonna Earp with it. And of course, each time she pulled it backwards she didn't stop until the widest part of the plug was stretching Wynonna's ass hole, causing this bitch the maximum amount of pain and pleasure possible.

Then when she could tell that she was about to complain, Rosita pulled out the plug entirely, and then shoved it into Waverly's mouth. Something which caused the twisted little bitch to moan happily at the taste of her big sister's butt, something else that Rosita admired for a few long seconds, before finally taking aim at Wynonna's slutty little butt hole.

"Ready to be my anal bitch, Earp?" Rosita taunted.

"Yes." Wynonna replied without hesitation.

For a second, Rosita narrowed her eyes, then she had to laugh at this bitch's cockiness. Of course, the laughter quickly went away as she began to slam her hips forwards, causing the first few inches of that dildo to be buried in the other woman's butt. It also caused Wynonna Earp to cry out loudly in pain, something which actually made the Revenant feel guilty.

Guilty enough that she paused for a few long seconds, allowing Wynonna to adjust at least somewhat to the obscene violation. Luckily she had a distraction, in the form of that forbidden hole stretching around her cock, Waverly still being the one to show it off to her. Unluckily, this pause was apparently too long for this slut.

"I thought you were going to make me your anal bitch?" Wynonna quipped.

"I am." Rosita mumbled, after being disturbed from her lust fuelled haze.

"So do it." Wynonna pushed, "Fuck me!"

"As you wish." Rosita smirked, doing as she was told.

It figured that Wynonna Earp would try and top from the bottom, but Rosita was determined she wouldn't get away with it. No, she would take control of the situation, no matter what. Making it again tempting to slammed forwards. However, she got the feeling that was actually what Wynonna wanted, so instead Rosita slowly pushed her hips forwards, causing inch after inch of dildo to slide into that slutty little butt.

Which meant of course, she got to savour the sight for a few long minutes. And she wasn't the only one. No, to her delight, Nicole seemed just as fascinated by this process. And no doubt, eager for a turn butt fucking this annoying bitch, who had stolen her girl Waverly from her.

Nicole had always loved women in every way, but even she was surprised by just how much she was enjoying this. How much she loved watching another woman getting ass fucked, especially when she had an up close look at it, like she did right now. Hopefully, she would soon get a up close look at Waverly getting her perfect little ass stretched, filled, and fucked.

But for now, it was truly amazing seeing Wynonna's ass suffer that fate. If it could be called suffering, given the little slut whimpered, gasped and cried in a mixture of pleasure and pain, even during the butt stuffing, suggesting it wouldn't be long before she was letting out sounds of pure ecstasy as she was sodomized. By a Revenant, no less.

That cock also slid in pretty easily, suggesting that both Earp sisters were natural anal whores. Something that Nicole shouldn't really care as much about, but she couldn't help it. Feelings just didn't go away overnight, and Waverly would always be the one that got away.

Then again, maybe so was Wynonna. Oh yes, this woman might annoy her, but the prospect of fucking her in the ass was more appealing as the seconds ticked by. Maybe especially when Rosita's thighs came to rest against those butt cheeks, announcing the full length of that big dick was buried deep within Wynonna Earp's bowels. Something which of course, Rosita just had to gloat about.

"Every inch! Mmmmmmmmm, that's every single inch of this big dick up your slutty little ass, Earp!" Rosita taunted gleefully, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I'm all the way inside you. Just like your sister! Oooooooooh yesssssssssss, me and your sister are DP'ing you. You're sweet Waverly, and a fucking Revenant, are double stuffing you, like the whore you are! Mmmmmmmmm, and you're fucking loving it, aren't you? Aren't you? Huh? Yeah you are, yeah you are, ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh! God Earp, you truly don't have any shame, do you? No, ohhhhhhhhhhh, Wynonna Earp is a sister loving freak, ah fuck, who loves getting double fucked."

"Damn right I am!" Wynonna moaned in shameless encouragement, "Oooooooooooh, fuck yeah, I'm a shameless sister loving DP slut! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddddd, oh Waves, why didn't you tell me it felt this good baby? I love it! Mmmmmmmmmm, and I can't wait to be fucked properly like this. Or to get my first taste of being triple stuffed. Mmmmmmmmm, so how about it, Revenant? Are you gonna fuck my whore ass? Or am I going to do it for you? Come on, I thought you were here to gang bang an Earp? Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, DP me, and then make me air tight. Just do it! Fuck me! Fucking OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Growling lustfully, Rosita began pumping her hips back and forth, and thus causing the dildo to slide in and out of Wynonna's back door. Or more accurately, both those dildos to pump in and out of Wynonna's fuck holes. Oh yes, with every thrust Rosita was pushing one sister down onto another, one sister's pussy down the other's strap-on, and thus double fucking the infamous Wynonna Earp.

God, it was truly one of the hottest things ever. And it got even better, when her girlfriend suddenly pulled out of that slutty little hole, moved aside, and gave Nicole something she'd been waiting for more than she realized. Namely, a chance with Wynonna Earp's slutty little ass.

"Your turn, babe." Rosita offered.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck me Hottie! Fuck me good!" Wynonna encouraged gleefully, "Fuck my ass, fuck it hard! Pound my slutty little shit hole! Come on, Officer Hottie, bang me! Bang my butt hole! Slam it hard and deep, and make it gape! Oh yes, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm Goooooooooooddddddddddddd!"

Before Wynonna could even really get going Nicole wordlessly kneeled down behind her, and shoved her cock up Wynonna Earp's slutty little butt. On some level, Nicole knew that she did this slowly, but she must have blacked out or something from lust, as the next thing she knew she was balls deep inside of Wynonna Earp's slutty little ass.

To her credit, she gave the bitch a chance to recover, but that was more about savouring being fully stuffed inside of Wynonna Earp's slutty little shit-pipe. She then started sodomizing the bitch. Butt fucking her! Butt fucking that bitch Wynonna Earp! Oh God, this was so hot, Nicole completely losing her mind as she gave this little anal whore what she deserved.

Wynonna loved the butt stuffings, and even the anal penetrations, that she received. Sure, they were all painful in some form or another, especially the ones which came first, but it was mostly that pain which she got off on. Although, it probably helped that seemingly every movement caused her needy little cunt to bounce up and down Waverly's dick, proving that she should perhaps ride her baby sister more often.

Perhaps even anally ride her? Maybe. Honestly it didn't matter, as long as it was very clear who was in control. And right now that was the other women, maybe especially Rosita, who after watching Nicole take a turn with the Heir's ass, moved round to her front, keeping the second ever cock to enter her ass just out of reach of her mouth.

"So Earp, you wanna suck it?" Rosita teased.

"You know I do." Wynonna groaned lustfully.

"Then you know what you have to do, right?" Rosita pushed.

"Uh-huh..." Wynonna grinned, before happily doing what was expected of her, "Please Rosita, let me suck your cock. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, let me suck my own ass off of your big hard cock! Give me the privilege of blowing you, while I'm riding my sister's cock with my cunt, mmmmmmmmm, and while her ex, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, who is your current girlfriend, fucks my tight little ass hole! My slutty little butt! Oh God, fuck me! Triple stuff me! I want it, I need it, please give it to me, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, fuck me in all my holes! Make me air tight! Just fuck me, you bitches! Fuck me! Fuck me nice and hard! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Finally Rosita gave her what she wanted, pressing the strap-on against that eager little mouth, and then chuckling wickedly, as the infamous Wynonna Earp parted her lips, and wrapped them around that ass flavoured dick. There was another round of chuckles, maybe partly from her own mouth, as Wynonna moaned shamelessly at getting to taste her own ass on that dildo.

Which was a flavour she savoured for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, before beginning to eagerly bob her head up and down that shaft. Hell, she even took it into her throat in record time, just so that she could be sure to get every drop of that ass cream before the positions were switched. Or at the very least, nearly every drop.

Sure enough, Nicole and Rosita started switching back and forth between her ass and her mouth, making sure Wynonna was constantly tasting her own butt, and more importantly, getting stuffed in all of her holes. Which, for a total slut like Wynonna Earp, was pure heaven.

One that she never, ever wanted to end. And yet at the same time, she was constantly aching for an orgasm, making this the most pleasurable torture she had ever received. And for better or for worse, she had Waverly to thank for her lasting as long as she did. After all, if she hadn't spent this whole time fucking her baby sister, there was no way her stamina would be this good. Also, Waverly was nice enough to keep her hands to herself, at least at first.

That changed when it became too much for Wynonna, and she just had to cry out for more at the next available opportunity, and desperately beg, "Harder! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh please, fuck me harder! Please? Mmmmmmmm, pound fuck all my fucking fuck holes and make me fucking cum! Cum on Waverly's cock! My little sister's strap-on cock! Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, I wanna cum on it while you two are fucking my ass and mouth! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, fuck me fuck me fuck me FUCKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD, FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

It took longer than Wynonna would've liked, but eventually a dildo was returned to her needy little ass, and even one to her mouth. The latter thing prevented her from continuing to beg, although the sounds she made from it made it very clear she approved when the pace was finally increased. Also, the fact that she started cumming hard and frequently.

Cumming on her kid sister's cock! Oh God yes, that's what she was doing. The infamous Wynonna Earp was cumming from getting all three of her slutty little holes fucked at the same time. Then she had to settle for just two, but even that was more than enough so that she would never truly recover. Especially as the whole time she was thinking about doing this with her precious Waverly.

Rosita meanwhile was very much focused on the moment. Sure, she was a little bit distracted thinking about Nicole, and Waverly, and even experiencing this for herself, but her main focus was by far Wynonna Earp, and this top shelf ass of hers. Especially considering, out of some weird luck, she had ended up being the one to make the Earp Heir cum this way. Cum from getting fucked in the ass!

Oh God, she was ass fucking the Heir, while Wynonna was taking her own sister's strap-on in her cunt, and even a mouthful of Nicole's cock. God, this was one of the most twisted things Rosita had ever been involved in, and she loved every single second of it. She never wanted it to end, even though she knew it was only a matter of time.

Normally Rosita was good at self-control, and like to talk, but she lost both those abilities as she started to make THE Wynonna Earp cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass. Combined with everything else around it, but especially the other end of the dildo hammering against her clit, and poor Rosita was left with no choice but to cum incredibly hard.