Limited Dating Options Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her credit, she was able to push herself through that climax, and through several more, but it was the beginning of the end. At least for that combination. Luckily for them both, there was another combination just waiting to be indulged. Namely, her beautiful, wonderful, amazing girlfriend Nicole Haught, who was more than ready to step up to the plate the moment that Rosita pulled out of that slutty little fuck hole's slutty little fuck hole.

Graciously Nicole had been previously busy fucking Wynonna's pretty little mouth, clearly she had been waiting for a moment to strike, because as soon as she was able she pulled her cock out of one slutty little fuck hole and pushed it straight into another. Oh yes, sweet little Nicole Haught pretty much slammed every inch of her cock up Wynonna's ass in one hard thrust, and then started sodomizing the bitch with every ounce of her strength.

God, Rosita had never been more proud of her girl. Or anyone, for that matter. Although, she only seemed to get more proud, as Nicole somehow found the energy to not only spank this bitch mid-butt fuck, but also to offer up some verbal abuse, which of course, just made this little slut cum that much harder.

"CUM FOR ME EARP! CUM LIKE A BITCH!" Nicole yelled at the top of her lungs, "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKING CUM! CUM FOR ME, CUM FOR YOUR PRECIOUS WAVERLY! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, I WANT WYNONNA EARP CUMMING ALL OVER WAVERLY EARP'S STRAP-ON COCK WHILE I FUCK YOU IN THE ASS WITH MINE! OHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, THAT'S IT, OOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM, FUCKING CUM, MMMMMMMMMMMM, OH SHIT, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Inevitably these words, the other end of the dildo bashing against her cunt, and the sheer joy of sodomizing Wynonna Earp clearly made Nicole cum too. Of course, to her credit, the cop was also able to push herself through that ecstasy, so that everybody involved could continue feeling good. Hell, she probably even made Waverly cum for her through Wynonna.

And while Rosita would be bothered by the idea of Nicole making her ex cum, it was just in such a unique way, that she just had to be impressed. Also, she barely gave a second thought about Waverly in that moment. And honestly, she didn't care if she did. In fact, it would be weird if she didn't. All that mattered, was that everybody had a good time.

Nicole very nearly fucked herself into unconsciousness. Or more accurately, lost consciousness while fucking Wynonna Earp in the ass. While she was impaled on her sister's strap-on, no less. And yes, Nicole did think about the fact that every time she thrust downwards, it was causing the base of Waverly's dildo to rub against her clit, meaning that she was physically pleasuring both Earp sisters at the same time.

Which, thanks to Rosita, was incredibly hot, but it didn't hurt her heart like it would do before. As did the fact that when she finally pulled back, and pulled out of Wynonna's butt, she was left with the incredibly hot sight of a girl, spreading her sister's ass cheeks again, so that their audience could get the best look at that widely gaped hole.

"Nice touch, Waves." Rosita chuckled wickedly.

"Thanks, Mistress Rosita." Waverly grinned, mostly teasing. Mostly.

"Mistress Rosita? Shit, that has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" Rosita chuckled, mostly teasing. Mostly.

"I guess." Nicole mumbled softly.

There was a brief pause, then Rosita suggested, "Wanna take pictures next to our handiwork?"

Nicole blushed, but nodded, "Okay."

With a wicked grin on her face, Rosita quickly retrieved her phone, and snapped a couple of shots of that widely gaping ass hole, before insisting Nicole take one of her posing next to it. Again this caused Nicole to blush as red as her hair, but she didn't hesitate. No, she was an active part of humiliating the Earps. And she enjoyed it! And it wasn't out of revenge, or causing pain.

It was just mutual pleasure. Mutual pleasure that the Earp sisters clearly very much enjoyed, making Nicole feel comfortable enough to try posing herself. Then, as she saw where this was going, she decided to speak up, which to her delight, seemed to impress her new girlfriend.

"I, I think it's cock cleaning time, right?" Nicole stammered.

"I guess it is." Rosita beamed with delight.

"In that case... Wynonna, suck your baby girl's cock!" Nicole ordered as firmly as she could, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, suck your baby sister's cock! The strap-on which was just up your hot little cunt. Suck it! Clean it of your own pussy, and then suck your own ass off our cocks. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, earn the privilege of sucking our cocks, by blowing your baby girl first."

"Yes Mistress Nicole." Waverly replied, a lot less teasingly this time.

For her part, Wynonna just smirked, which was disappointing, but not for long considering she was quick to obey. Oh yes, Wynonna was quick to climb down and take her baby girl's strap-on into her mouth and moan loudly and happily. She then started bobbing her head up and down, while sucking loudly on the dildo, making sure she thoroughly cleaned it of her own cum and pussy cream, while putting on a half decent show for her audience.

Then as soon as it was clean, she was moving over to do the same to one of the other cocks, only this time she was tasting her own ass, and if anything, loving it even more. Although of course, Wynonna, being Wynonna, she just had to go for Rosita's cock, leaving Waverly with Nicole's.

There was an awkward pause, and Nicole considered insisting otherwise, but she didn't want to make a big deal out of this. It kind of was, but again, not as much as it would've been if not for Rosita. And to some extent, Wynonna. After all, now both Nicole and Waverly had someone else in their life they loved, making this easier for both of them.

Hell, Waverly tasted the ass of her new lover, AKA her own sister, and briefly closed her eyes to savour the taste. She then looked up to see whether Nicole was all right, and the redhead just smiled down at her in reassurance. Again, this was met with hesitance at first, but Nicole hoped this was a new beginning for the four of them, and they could have more fun like this in the future.