Limited Dating Options Ch. 10

Story Info
Wynonna pops the question to her sister.
10k words
4.69
5.9k
10
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Wynonna Earp. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Any progress, baby girl?" Wynonna called, honestly not sure which answer she was hoping for.

"This would go a lot faster if I knew what I was looking for!" Waverly called out at the top of her lungs.

Apparently that was the answer Wynonna wanted given the relief flooding her, but she quickly answered, "Just keep looking Waves. Like I said, you'll know it when you find it."

Waverly sighed and once again thought about trying to push Wynonna for more, but it hadn't worked the last half a dozen times, and she didn't think this would be any different, so she just kept looking. Well, she also briefly thought about just giving up, as she was beginning to think they would never find whatever Wynonna wanted to find. Hell, they'd had that last exchange over and over again over the last few hours, and Waverly wasn't sure how much more she could take.

Of course Waverly was hopelessly in love with Wynonna, and would do anything to please her, even this, so Waverly knew she wasn't going anywhere or doing anything else until this was done. It was just that she could think of a lot of other more fun things they could be doing.

"FINALLY!" Wynonna exclaimed from the attic.

"Yeah, finally." Waverly groaned, getting up and stomping over to where Wynonna was now descending the ladder, "So, what did ya find?"

For a second Wynonna froze, just staring at Waverly with a hard to read expression on her face, and then finished her descent and grabbed Waverly's hand before ordering, "Come with me."

"Whoa!" Waverly exclaimed, trying to protest as Wynonna dragged her downstairs and into the living room, "Wynonna? What? Why?"

Suddenly Wynonna stopped again, bit her lip, then turned to Waverly, took her hands in hers after pocketing something, took a deep breath and began, "What's this place?"

"The living room?" Waverly offer dryly, and then when her sister gave her a look she sighed, thought about it, and then got it, "Where we had our first time?"

"Where you seduced me." Wynonna corrected, then quickly adding before Waverly could protest, "I'm glad you did. A lot of the time I hate myself for it. Most of the time actually. I hate that I let it happen, that you wanted it, and most of all I hate that I loved every single moment of it. I hate that I love you, but I do. Sometimes this makes me feel weak, and ugly, like I just want to kill myself to save you from me. But you're none of those things, Waves. You could never be anything but perfect in my eyes. The way you love me is pure, good and beautiful, no matter what anyone else thinks. And that's the way I want to love you for the rest of our lives. No, forever. Because no matter what, as long as I exist, I'm going to be in love with you, Waverly Earp. And I want... I need... to prove that..."

"Oh my God!" Waverly exclaimed, her voice barely above a whisper.

As she did this Waverly covered her mouth with the hand that Wynonna had been holding, until she dropped down to one knee. Wynonna Earp, her own sister, got down on one knee in front of her, and presented her with a ring, remaining silent for only a few seconds before continuing to talk.

That few seconds felt like an eternity though, and was enough time for Wynonna to reveal what she'd been hiding in one of her hands, and presumably the thing they had been looking for hours. Their Mama's ring! The Earp wedding ring. Sure, it wasn't much to look at, but it meant everything to Waverly, and the second she saw it her eyes filled with tears and she became so overwhelmed she almost missed the most important part of Wynonna's speech.

"I need you baby girl." Wynonna wept, her eyes flooding with tears too, "I need you more than I could ever tell you. And, and I need to stop being a liar. Act like I don't care what other people think, and then hide the most important thing in my life. I need to stop hating myself for loving you with every fibre of my being, because there was nothing I could ever do to stop that. I was always going to be in love with you Waves, and I need to accept that, and for whatever reason you love me back just as much. Most of all, I need you to say yes. I need you to say you'll be Mrs Wynonna Earp. That you'll be Mrs Waverly Earp. That you'll be my wife. Please Waverly, baby girl, marry me?"

"Yes!" Waverly whimpered without hesitation when Wynonna finally stopped talking, "Yes, yes, a gazillion times YES!"

Even though Waverly wanted to return that wonderful speech with one of her own she was in no condition to give it, and Wynonna was in no condition to receive it, as both sisters were now crying so much that their vision was blurry, and they just couldn't not be touching each other any more, and they fell into each other's arms and just cried for a few long seconds. Maybe even minutes.

Either way Waverly had fallen down onto her knees while embracing her sibling, meaning it was easier for her to eventually pull back and hold out her hand. Immediately getting it Wynonna slid the ring onto her finger and then the two Earp sisters kissed passionately to seal the deal. They then continued sealing it for a few long minutes, before eventually pulling back to get some air more than anything else.

"I was thinking..." Wynonna asked after a brief pause, "You could take Mama's last name briefly, then we go a few towns, or a few states, over and get married proper? Or we could go to Vegas? We could probably get married in Vegas as we are."

"We'll talk about it later." Waverly promised, before pleading, "Sex now?"

"That's what I was hoping." Wynonna grinned, standing up and then pulling Waverly to her feet before softly telling her, "God, I love you."

"I love you too." Waverly beamed.

They kissed again after that little exchange, initially soft and sweet but it soon became as needy and passionate as before, Waverly honestly unsure if she jumped into Wynonna's arms or she was lifted up and carried upstairs. It was probably a combination of both, but that didn't really matter.

All that mattered was that suddenly Waverly's arms and legs were wrapped around Wynonna's strong body and she was being carried into one of the bedrooms, where they would make passionate love celebrating their engagement. Their engagement! They were engaged. Waverly was Wynonna's fiance, and Wynonna was hers. Some combination of those words echoed in Waverly's mind for a few long seconds, before she found herself dumped on the bed alone, Wynonna moving away from her for some reason.

"Hey!" Waverly whined.

"Patients, baby girl." Wynonna said apologetically, backing away from her, "Just wait there, I have a surprise for you."

"Oh." Waverly happily replied, adding with a grin, "I like surprises. Although it would be hard to be bigger than your last surprise."

"Oh trust me Waves, it's plenty big, and plenty hard." Wynonna grinned, unable to resist making the obvious joke.

"Oh, a new toy?" Waverly correctly guessed, "Sounds fun. Well, let's see it then."

"Do me a favour?" Wynonna asked, "Close your eyes first?"

Waverly rolled her eyes, but then chuckled, "Fine."

Wynonna waited until those eyes were all the way closed before she began quickly taking off her clothes and retrieving the new toy. Under normal circumstances she might give her sibling a little bit of a strip tease, or better yet, let Waverly do it. She could still do the latter, or even the former, but she was just in a hurry to get this part over with.

Besides, she didn't want Waverly to see the transformation, as it would come across as silly. Which was reinforced when she was naked and pulling on the toy, which really didn't look quite much in it's dormant state. But then she tightened the harness around her waist, and wow, this was new. And awkward. And a lot smaller than she was hoping for. Although there was a simple cure for that.

Initially Wynonna just concentrated on Waverly's beautiful face while stroking her newly acquired dick, but then she ordered, "Take off your clothes. All of them. No peeking."

That of course did the trick, somewhat embarrassingly easy, Wynonna even letting out a moan just from stroking herself as more and more skin was revealed to her. And wow, Wynonna needed to slow down her strokes, already, because she was also ready feeling a tingle in her newly acquired balls.

Which was embarrassing thrilling to have, and for a moment she was filled with the fear that Waverly would reject this, but Wynonna quickly pushed herself pass that. She had already had this debate, and if Waverly wasn't into it, no big deal. What they normally did together would be more than enough to celebrate. Although, she still found the idea of going through with it intriguing.

So once Waverly was naked Wynonna ordered, "Okay baby girl, you can open your eyes now."

Waverly did as she was told, frowned, then her eyes went wide as she exclaimed, "Whoa... that's..."

"Yeah..." Wynonna said bashfully.

There was a brief pause and then Waverly softly enquired, "Magic?"

"No, I just suddenly grew a dick." Wynonna quipped, "Yes magic."

"Okay, okay, it's just... this is, surprising." Waverly murmured.

"Look, if you don't want too..." Wynonna began.

"I didn't say that!" Waverly protested, and then after biting her lip for a few long seconds she asked, "How, how real is it?"

Wynonna smirked, "Why don't you find out?"

Another brief pause, and then Waverly cautiously shuffled forwards as Wynonna stepped forwards, letting Waverly reach out, touch the shaft, and then gasp, "Wow, that's like, real-real."

"Yeah it is." Wynonna moaned as Waverly began cautiously stroking her hand up and down the shaft, which felt way better than when she was doing it herself. Then she added with a smirk, "And feel free to keep doing that."

"Really?" Waverly questioned with false innocence, "Because I can think of something else I could be doing."

The way the normally seemingly innocent Waverly was grinning up at her, and just the look in her eyes, had Wynonna's heart beating faster. Although it had nothing on the moment that Waverly leaned forward, closed her eyes, opened her mouth and took the head of Wynonna's cock inside it.

Which caused Wynonna to cry out and then moan very loudly, because fuck, she could feel it. She could really feel it. She could feel Waverly's hot little mouth around her dick as if it was real, and thanks to the magic, in that moment it was. Oh yes, in that moment Wynonna Earp had a dick in between her legs, and her little sister Waverly was sucking on it.

While just the feeling of Waverly's mouth around the head had been incredible Waverly then started sliding her lips downwards and then repeating the process. Oh fuck yes, her precious baby sister was bobbing her head up and down Wynonna's dick. It might just be one of the best moments of Wynonna's life. Which was really saying something thanks to the amazing sex she had on a regular basis with Waverly.

Which was easily enough for Wynonna to forget about any apprehension she may have had left about going through with this. In fact she had to close her eyes and throw her head back, because watching Waverly sucking her dick was just too intense for her to cope with it. Although that made the feelings even more intense, so ultimately she just had to stare blankly upwards and forwards and think of unsexy things to enjoy this for longer.

Waverly was actually kind of surprised how much she enjoyed this too. She'd sucked Champ's dick a whole bunch of times, but mostly to put off from letting him take her virginity, something that she would forever regret not waiting to give to Wynonna. Ultimately she had given it up to try and get over Wynonna, but that night, and every night she let Champ fuck her only prove to her that no one but Wynonna could satisfy her.

Or at least a beautiful woman, and yet Waverly still hadn't had the guts to go after what she wanted, instead playing it safe and settling for limited dating options. Ironically she wasn't doing that anymore, and she still found herself sucking dick. But of course, it was different because it was Wynonna's dick.

To be able to hear Wynonna moan, gasp, whimper and cry out from what was always a special treat for her, but those sounds while sucking a cock was new and wonderful sensation. She could feel how hot Wynonna was in her mouth, the way her dick pulsed with the beating of her heart and the pre-cum oozed out of her, giving her a taste of things to come. Oh God, Wynonna was going to cum in her mouth!

Which she did a regular basis, but this time would be different. Like Champ, but better. And Waverly wanted it. No, she needed it, that feeling pushing her to bob her head up and down faster and suck on it harder, which got wonderful sounds out of Wynonna, but also a warning.

"Ohhhhhhh Waverly, mmmmm, baby girl, I'm going to, I'm going to cum." Wynonna quickly warned, "If you don't stop, I'm going to cum."

"I want you too." Waverly confessed after removing her mouth from her sister's cock, "I want you to cum in my mouth so I can swallow your seed. Please Wynonna, give it to me. Mmmmm, give me your cum. I want your cum."

As she spoke Waverly was gently stroking Wynonna's dick, making sure she didn't come down from her high. Given how hard she was that was unlikely, but Waverly wasn't taking any chances. She wanted Wynonna to cum now, hard and fast, and that was what she was going to get.

Mostly so she could get her prize, but also Champ had always fucked her longer if she blew him first, and she was hoping that was true for Wynonna, as she wanted her sister to make love to her in the traditional way for as long as possible. Which was another reason why she was eager to reach the finish line of the blow job, even if she was enjoying it more than any other blow job she had ever given.

So naturally the moment she was finished speaking Waverly wrapped her lips around her big sister's cock and started sucking it again. Wanting to get back into a rhythm she started out slow, and even concentrated on the head like she had at the beginning of the blow job. Although it was not long before she started taking more of the shaft into her mouth, this time not being satisfied with just the first half of the cock.

No, she'd been deep throating Wynonna's strap-on cocks for months now, so why should this be any different? Plus it might just be the thing to push Wynonna over the edge, and Waverly just really wanted to feel that dick in her throat. So with a deep breath she pushed her mouth all the way down the dick, again getting the most wonderful sounds out of Wynonna in the process. And better yet her reward.

Wynonna was used to holding herself back as Waverly intensely pleasured her with her mouth, but the difference was that even before Waverly she'd had plenty of experience using that equipment. Having it be her little sister, AKA, the person she wanted most in the world, made holding back more difficult, but she could just about do it thanks to plenty of practice with other women, and even men.

But all of a sudden she was like a teenage boy receiving his first BJ, and she was really struggling to cope just when Waverly was gently sucking on the top half of her shaft. When the bottom half was encased in wet heat, and the top half was engulfed in the incredible tightness which was Waverly's throat, poor Wynonna just couldn't take it anymore.

Crying out embarrassingly loudly Wynonna came in Waverly's mouth. Which again, she had done before, but this time she could feel the sperm shooting through her shaft, out the tip and directly down her little sister's throat. Wynonna shot her cum down Waverly's throat and into her belly, and she moaned.

Her kid sister moaned from tasting her seed, and even pulled back so the next few shots landed on her tongue so she could properly taste it. And then, it was over. It was over, and Wynonna wanted more. Only this time, she wanted something else. So she barely gave Waverly a chance to get the last few drops of cum out of her cock before Wynonna pulled her baby sister into a passionate kiss, allowing her to taste herself like never before.

After a few long seconds of kissing Wynonna pulled away slightly and swore, "Fuck baby girl, you've got like, the best mouth ever."

"And you've got the yummiest cum ever." Waverly quipped back with a shameless smile on her face, "No matter what you've got down there."

This of course caused Wynonna to giggle happily, hug Waverly tightly to her, and then slowly lower her down to the bed. During that dissent Waverly briefly joined her in the giggling, but the giggling then stopped as their naked bodies were pressed against each other again, even though there was a big difference this time. A big difference which was now pressing against Waverly's pussy, aching to enter her.

And from the look in her eyes Waverly was eager to be entered, but of course Wynonna wouldn't do such a thing without making sure she was thoroughly prepared first. So just like usual whenever she was going to fuck her little sister's pussy Wynonna slowly reached down and found hot wetness waiting for her.

Unlike usual Wynonna softly ordered, "Touch me baby girl. Touch it. Stroke it. Get it ready for you, as I get you ready for me. Oh yes, let's get each other ready, ohhhhhhh fuck!"

It had seemed like a good idea when Wynonna had been planing it out, especially if she came in Waverly's mouth, which she had known was definitely a possibility. However it turned out to be unnecessary, as Wynonna remained hard as a rock. Yet she couldn't stop herself from giving the order anyway, because Wynonna wanted to feel this.

For the Earp sisters to touch each other in that way, just before they had sex in the 'traditional' way. And she got it, Waverly wrapping her hand around her cock and beginning to stroke it as Wynonna pushed a finger into her baby girl's cunt, causing them both to cry out with pleasure. They then continued crying out and staring at each other as they fingered and stroked each other for a few long minutes, until they just couldn't take it any more.

"Please Wynonna..." Waverly whimpered, breaking first, "Inside me! I need you, inside. Only you. Ooooooh fuck, it's only ever been you."

In one slow and steady motion Wynonna pulled her finger out of Waverly's pussy, pushed her sister's hand away from her dick and then proceeded to slid that hand over Waverly's cunt before finally whispering, "I love you, baby girl."

"I love you too." Waverly gasped softly, before getting what she wanted, namely her sister's cock inside her.

Waverly loved the feeling of Wynonna inside of her. It was pretty much her favourite thing ever, even over things like Wynonna making her cum, or better yet making Wynonna cum, because as amazing as that was it wasn't the feeling of the two sisters becoming one.

However it had never been quite this intense before, because while Waverly loved Wynonna's fingers, tongue and toys the feeling of Wynonna's magical cock was literally out of this world. Never had a 'real' part of Wynonna ever been inside her so wide and deep before, and for a few particularly intense seconds it only got deeper as Wynonna continued pushing inch after inch of dick inside Waverly's pussy.

Thankfully when she was literally balls deep inside her, as in Waverly could feel her big sister's balls resting against her ass, Wynonna paused, giving both brunettes a chance to savour what had just happened, and what was happening now. Namely that Wynonna had just penetrated her with her now real cock, slowly pushed every inch inside of her. Every inch of her cock.

That's what was inside Waverly right now, every inch of Wynonna's big cock, literally stretching her like never before. Champ couldn't even compare, and Waverly refused to waste one of these precious seconds thinking about him when her only focus should be on the love of her life, her big sister, Wynonna Earp.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers