Limited Dating Options Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something else she would have to tell her kid sister, which would also probably be the 1000th time. For now, she had lost the ability to even think coherently anymore, which was a serious problem, and she was no longer paying much attention to Waverly's reaction. Hopefully her baby sister was a big enough butt slut to still be enjoying this.

Waverly still felt a great deal of pain during the butt stuffing, and especially during the anal penetration. After all, it was her most private hole, one not designed to take a dick, being stretched open and kept open while it rearranged her bowels. Although that was probably meant to be accurate, as Waverly could swear that her rectum had been permanently rearranged in the form of the perfect sheath for the kind of weapons of ass destruction that Wynonna like to use on her.

Whatever the case, her shit-pipe was still being forced to stretch obscenely wide, but she was such a butt slut at this point, she actually got off on the pain. Honestly, she always had to some degree, but after countless ass wreckings her back door had accepted it's true purpose. That it was nothing but a fuck hole for Wynonna Earp.

More accurately, Waverly Earp was nothing but a fuck hole for Wynonna Earp. She knew other people would say it was wrong, and disgusting, but she lived to sexually please her sister in any way Wynonna's twisted little mind desired. That was what truly made this stage of the sodomy easier for Waverly to take. The knowledge that she was once again sexually pleasing her big sister, and doing it in the most effective way possible.

And it wasn't even just mental any more, as her shit hole and shit-pipe were literally bringing her older sibling pleasure from being the perfect cock sleeve. Something both sisters seem to be able to savour for eternity, as inch after inch of that monster cock slid deep inside Waverly's welcoming rectum, until finally it happened. Wynonna Earp's thighs came to rest against Waverly Earp's butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that big cock was buried within her bowels.

Something which Wynonna just had to gloat about, "Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddd, every inch! Every fucking inch, mmmmmmmmmm, deep in your tailpipe, baby girl. Deep inside you, mmmmmmmmm, I'm so deep. Balls deep! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you feel that, you little slut? I'm balls deep in your butt! Big sister is balls deep inside your ridiculously tight back door! You hear me Waves? I'm all the way up your tight little butt, and you know what that means, right? Yesssssssssssss, that's right, it's time to destroy your little shit hole. Fuck yeah, it's time, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, it's time to wreck some ass! Buckle up baby girl, because you're in for one hell of a ride."

Despite her words Wynonna was all talk, at least for a while. That was mostly a good thing, as it let both sisters savour this wonderful moment. But also, Waverly was a greedy little butt slut, who already wanted more. Oh God yes, she wanted to get her slutty little bottom pounded good and hard, or at least good and gentle, but as always Wynonna just wouldn't shut up.

Waverly had more patience for the most, but this time, even she was annoyed. But for better or for worse she couldn't really form words in that moment, and when she finally got what she wanted, she was far too busy moaning, gasping, whimpering and crying out in pure ecstasy to say anything.

Again, there was a certain level of pain, but it was overwhelmed by the mental and physical pleasure she could feel at that moment. And Wynonna was such a skilled butt fucker, that it wasn't long before the pain had been turned to simple discomfort, and then to fade away completely, leaving her with only the ecstasy of being sodomized by her sister.

Oh yes, soon Waverly's rectum was completely relaxed, allowing her to actually embrace being the anal toy she was born to be. Wynonna's anal toy, amongst other names. That's what she was meant to be. Or more accurately, just Wynonna's. Oh yes, most people would never understand it, but in moments like this, the two sisters truly believed they had been made for each other, and as far as they were concerned that was never more clear than when the older one was sodomizing the younger one.

Wynonna made that crystal clear with her words during the beginning of the butt fucking, which she would have loved to do throughout, given that somehow made this pure heaven even better. But ultimately, that was the problem, as it made this just too good.

Hell, that was the case when she was using a strap-on to sodomize her kid sister, at which point, all she really had to worry about was her clit being gently massaged, and the overwhelming mental high she was on. But now? Oh fuck, now she could feel everything. Now she could feel every inch of her cock being squeeze by Waverly's rectum, which became so overwhelming, Wynonna was struggling to think, let alone talk.

Of course, those words also were pushing her closer to cumming, and eventually she had just stopped saying anything, in hopes that she could make this last. More importantly, of course, she wanted to make Waverly cum first. Because she had too. She wouldn't allow herself to become one of those disappointing guys, who couldn't make a girl cum during sex.

Especially considering sweet little Waverly Earp had proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that she was a natural butt slut. As she should be, considering her ass was made for fucking. More importantly, it had been proven easy to make her little sister cum good and hard, and frequently, with an ass fucking, so surely Wynonna just needed to wait a little longer, and they would get what they both wanted. However, she wasn't sure how much longer she could wait.

Especially because she just couldn't stop thinking about what was about to happen. And what had just happened. Because not so long ago, she had shot a load from her cock into Waverly's mouth, literally cumming in her little sister's mouth for the very first time. Arguably, she had done that before, but never like that. And there was nothing in comparison to what was about to happen, given that she was about to cum in Waverly's ass.

Oh God, she was going to shoot her cum deep into her baby sister's bowels, making that forbidden hole leak her cum. And that was only the beginning. Oh yes, from now on, Waverly would always be leaking her cum. Filled to the brim with it. Oh fuck yes, Wynonna was going to mark Waverly's insides with her cum. Make it crystal clear she belonged to her. Something she needed to tell the other girl in that moment.

So Wynonna lowered herself downwards, so that her tits were pressing into Waverly's back, and she could whisper into her ear. Although she didn't, not right away. No, she was enjoying the feeling of them being pressed together. Besides, her last thought almost had her cumming. And she tried to calm herself down, but it was just no use.

Especially as she couldn't resist kissing Waverly's neck, her nearest cheek, and nibbling her earlobe. Which she continued to do, while reaching underneath her baby girl to rub her clit. Which yes, was admittedly cheating, but nothing that a guy hadn't done to her under these circumstances. At least when they cared enough to give some pleasure in return, as she was showing her baby girl now.

"I'm going to cum, Waves. I'm... I'm going to cum in your ass." Wynonna whimpered softly into Waverly's ear, desperately trying to control herself just long enough to get the job done, "I'm gonna shoot a big load of jizz, deep into your cute little butt, covering the wall of your wonderful tight little rectum in Wynonna Earp's spunk. And you know what that means, don't you? I'll be markin' ya as mine. Fuckin' bangin' that pretty little ass of yours. Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, it's always been mine. You've always been mine, and you know it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmm fuck, I'm gonna cum deep in yer shitter, every day from now on, to make sure you're always shitting my cum! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ya gonna poop my cum baby girl, to make sure ya never forget who ya belong too."

"Wynonna." Waverly whimpered.

"Say it." Wynonna growled, going from gently to frantically rubbing Waverly's clit, "Tell me who owns this perfect little ass!"

"You!" Waverly cried out, meaning every word, "You own my ass! I belong to Wynonna Earp! My big sister, Wynonna Earp, owns my slutty little ass. She owns all of me! I'm hers! Oh God, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, prove it Wynonna! Yessssssssssssssss, oooooooooooooh fuck, prove it by cumming so deep in my butt I'm shittin' yer cum for days. I want to be full of it. Full of my big sister's cum. So full, I'm forever leaking your cum from my ass and pussy. Make me, oh God Wynonna, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooddddddddddddd, fuck me fuck me FUCK ME! Please? Oh please, give me your cum? I want all of it in my ass!"

"You first." Wynonna demanded, before clarifying, "Cum for me, baby girl. Cum for your Daddy!"

"Yes Daddy!" Waverly literally cried, her eyes going wide as she truly reached the edge of orgasm.

"I love you, Wav." Wynonna then whispered, before delivering one final kiss, and then straightening up.

"I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU TOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" Waverly cried out, before becoming completely incoherent, "OH GOD WYNONNA, I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Waverly tried to keep confessing her love for her big sister, and even though she quickly became in coherent, hopefully the message still came across loud and clear, given how hard she squealed with pleasure, and came for the older girl. Those words were certainly repeated in her head more than a few times as she went over the edge of her initial orgasm, but it became increasingly hard to think as she was bombarded by multiple climaxes.

Which was always the case with her wonderful big sister, but this time, it was truly special. Oh yes, this time, she came in her ass. Oh God, she came directly into her ass, literally. Poor Waverly Earp couldn't believe that Wynonna was literally cumming in her butt.

However, there was no mistaking exactly what was happening. Not that it was that surprising, given this whole situation must have been just as overwhelming for the older girl. Maybe even more so, given that Waverly's back door and back passage were squeezing down so hard on Wynonna's dick she was worried it was going to break.

Which had been a problem before, but now Wynonna and she might feel that, Waverly was kinda worried. And, deeply embarrassed. Especially because she just couldn't stop. Oh God, no matter what happened, she just couldn't stop cumming. Hell, she even made it worse/better, given that she started hammering herself back and forth to make this a rectum wrecking.

Sadly, it didn't quite reach the brutality of some of the previous butt fuckings. However, Wynonna still did her best to make sure it was a spectacular ass pounding, and the rubbing of her clit more than made up for it. Especially now that her big sister had a nice angle in which she was able to keep a pretty rough thrusting, and rubbing.

And of course, the feeling of her big sister cumming deep within her bowels, more than made up for it. Oh yes, it didn't last too long, but the spectacular high of feeling cum inside her most private orifice was like no other. And best of all, she could pretty much guarantee it was the same for Wynonna. Hell, it was pretty amazing even when it was over, thanks to the love of her life.

Because of course Wynonna wasn't about to stop just because her dick became soft, and she slipped out of Waverly. No, she continued rubbing that clit, until eventually Waverly had to push that hand away, because it was just too intense. It was just too intense to keep cumming when she had her big sister's sperm leaking from her gaping bitch hole.

Besides, by this point, they both deserved a moment to rest and recharge. And Waverly knew exactly how she was going to do that. Oh yes, Waverly Earp knew exactly how to make this truly obscene act that much more extreme. One that should be obvious to Wynonna, but if the big sister wasn't going to do it, the little one would happily step up.

"Take a picture." Waverly whimpered after pushing that hand away, and then moaning with twisted delight, "Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, take a picture of your cum sliding out of me. Out of my gaping butt hole! Oh Wynonna, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, we both know that will be incredibly hot. Don't we?"

"Hell yes, baby girl." Wynonna agreed eagerly, "Mmmmmmmmmmm, it will be my pleasure."

Wynonna was already retrieving her phone as she said that, something she did without looking away from the incredible sight of Waverly's gaping ass hole. Which was always the case after an ass fucking, but this was the first time her cum was leaking from that back door. Something which was on perfect display, thanks to Waverly spreading her cheeks without needing to be asked.

That, and the fact that it felt like gallons of sperm had flooded that forbidden orifice, given just how much was leaking out of that bitch hole, and how continuous it was. Something that Wynonna captured perfectly, first with pictures, then with videos. Although none of it could actually do it justice, which gave her an excuse to do this more often, she thought with a wicked smile.

Then Wynonna realized something, "Oh fuck, I'm hard again! Mmmmmmmmm, I'm so fucking hard from watching my cum leaking out of my baby girl's butt!"

"Well, you always did have a lot of stamina." Waverly quipped.

"That, and I'm a twisted little freak, who gets off on abusing my little sister." Wynonna smirked.

"And that." Waverly smirked back, before looking over her shoulder and licking her lips, "So, I take it you're 'up' for more."

"With you? Always." Wynonna smiled warmly, before grinning wickedly, "Mmmmmmmmmm, and nicely punned. Although, you know what you have to do first, right sis?"

"Oh yes." Waverly beamed.

"Then do it, baby girl." Wynonna purred, and then because she just couldn't help herself, quickly added, "Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, suck my cock, you little slut! Suck it like the cock sucker you are! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, suck big sister's cock like a good girl. Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, feels so good! Soooooooooooooo gooooooooooddddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh baby girl! Waves! My sweet Waverly, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd, I love your mouth! I love it! So good on my cock! It's sooooooooooo goooooooooodddddddd, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

"Yes, sister." Waverly teased, when she had the chance.

Honestly, Wynonna was disappointed with herself for not keeping the dirty talk going for longer. Well, she continued doing it, but it just wasn't the same, as her words stop being coherent, and came few and far between, while her moans, whimpers and cries were virtually constant.

Although she didn't feel that she should be blamed for it, as while normally she just had to deal with the wonderful sight of Waverly cleaning her own ass cream from a dildo strapped around her big sister's waist, right now Wynonna was actually feeling it. Just like she felt everything which came before it, and while she had physically recovered from it, more or less, she wasn't sure she would ever recover from the mental high of it. Not that she wanted too.

No, Wynonna always wanted this to be something she was recovering from. And it would never get old. In reality she knew that wasn't possible, although it was kind of hard to believe when a soft mouth was bobbing up and down her cock, and she could feel every bit of it. Especially when it was pushed into Waverly's throat, her sweet baby girl, eventually taking all that dick into her windpipe with well practiced ease.

Then, once all of the butt cream was gone, Waverly just kept sucking. Oh yes, the best sister in the whole world continued the blow job, just to make her big sister happy. Well that, and so that she would once again be filled with cum. Something that she wasn't waiting to long for.

In fact, Wynonna gleefully spend the rest of the night filling Waverly up with cum. To the point that she was surprised her belly wasn't swollen with the amount of cum that had been fired down her throat, and up her ass. Which was something which Wynonna would do on a daily basis from then on, even if they would return to the regular strap-ons from time to time, and use other toys on her sweet baby sister, just for the sake of variety.

Which was the same reason she did many other things to her beloved sibling. But more than anything else, the Earp sisters just loved each other for the rest of their days. And not simply because of limited dating options. No, they did it because they were each other's best option. The one they would always choose.

The End.