All Comments on 'Limits Ch. 10'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
But...

...none of their issues have been resolved at all. This whole tale was just a merry-go-round. Karen was attracted to Jude from the very beginning and they never had problems when they were in bed, so it makes no sense to end there without really addressing anything else. Everything Karen has done has been at Jude's insistence or to keep Jude from being cross.

She's new to sex so, of course, she'd be curious and maybe interested in trying new things as she's exposed to them, but should they instantly be shoved down her throat merely because she's too meek to protest? And why does no one treat it like a valid option when she does?

If Karen were only ever okay with monogamy and light spanking, would that be enough for Jude? If she wanted to go back to wearing knickers but decided it was time to start finding sexier ones to wear, would that be a compromise she'd be allowed? Maybe I've missed something, but I don't think this ending left me with the answers to those questions.

I usually love your stories (no, REALLY love) but this just strikes me as bearing the markings of the worst kind of bdsm relationship.

Just an humble opinion...

~W2W~

MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesover 12 years agoAuthor
Unresolved Issues

@~W2W~

I couldn't agree more that none of the issues have been resolved. That's why there are seven more chapters to come.

Patience, dear reader, patience

XXX

Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jumped the gun

Forgive me, I thought this was the end. Consider me duly chagrined, and enraptured once again.

Still reading,

~W2W~

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
PLEASED

i am so glad that after the chapter three i missed the rest of the story being posted. This saves me having to wait for the next thrilling chapter, the only snag is it makes me go to bed late and twice now i have been late for work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous