All Comments on 'Limits Ch. 12'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ALittleAwkwardALittleAwkwardover 12 years ago
Excellent

I like the fact that Jude's starting to realize she needs to compromise on some things, and I like that Karen refuses to cave to the things she honestly doesn't like. I still think Jude's a bit of a bitch, though. But I guess most dommes are.

littleoneO_OlittleoneO_Oover 12 years ago
I like it...

I really love this story and I hope to read more for it.. Great job, I love the character development and can't wait to get the next chapter! :)

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago

Good chapter Karen prudishness versus her need to please Jade and accept her new lifestyle.That's what makes this story believable. It is just how a straight person and one who was a virgin would react.Especially one who is a prude to begin with. Good story development,kudos.

Pandy14Pandy14over 12 years ago
begging!!

more chapters please! This is the best story ever!

DryhillDryhillover 12 years ago
FANTASTIC

For me, what makes this such a wonderful story is the strong emotions coming from the four main characters (Jude, Karen, Mistress Jude and slave k). A really clever and fascinating look into the different roles we all play in life.

elle_9549elle_9549over 12 years ago

Glad to see some compromise ... on both parts. :) Oh, and one sentence brought tears to my eyes. I won't say which one, but it says how I feel (about my own situation) exactly. ~ L

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl3 months ago

Karen made such progress in submitting where they could have been caught. I can’t wait to see how she overcomes her fear of group play. Love your writing!

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous