Limplicity

Story Info
How to stay limp as a sissy's show of respect.
1.4k words
4.66
37.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
582 Followers

My name is Dominia Sax. I write columns about small penis humiliation among other deliciously degrading topics. Some of my other articles are:

Finger Cot Condom For Micro Penis

Sissification - How To Get Started

Sissy Goal to be Orgasm Free Till 2023

Self Discipline - How to serve your Femdom with solo submission training.

Cuckolds Who Just Want Cock

If you don't get turned on by small penis humiliation, this "How To" article is not for you.

But you can still suck two cocks and call me in the morning.

HOW TO STAY LIMP

A sissy should be able to remain limp under any circumstances. This ability is a necessary part of complete sissification. Sissies must learn to show the proper respect in front of girlfriends and hot men by having their small penis remain flaccid under any and all erotic conditions. Sissies must practice techniques that bring successful flaccidity results. Because at some point in each sissy's journey, this will be the permanent expectation.

I acknowledge that due to the fortunate luck of having been born with a pussy, the circumstances related to having a micro penis is not something I have ever had to think about. As a Dominitrix, though, I've mastered ways to manage it.

It's unfortunate that you even have that useless tiny appendage. You and I both know that you'd be just as well off without it.

Good thing my columns are posted here to help you with your sissification growth.

For your next step, I will explain: "How to Stay Limp."

Think about this.

When you are about to get cuckolded and you're imagining your girlfriend's moist shaved pussy getting penetrated by a nice hard cock, you can increase your odds at earning a chance to watch if your small penis stays limp and isn't a distraction.

Then when you're secretly salivating at the thought of sucking the dick that just came in your girlfriend's warm pussy, he might consider letting you mouth his sizable softening cock, if he sees your little penis flaccidly drooping and that you've not made this cuckolding experience selfishly about you.

Finally, when you bend over to offer your ass, you'll show you're still soft, to coax him into sticking his impressive cock up your rectum. And then your two inch micro penis can aimlessly flap about.

It's about respect.

*LIMPLICITY #1*

Ice.

I begin your training with an easy one.

Gather some cubes in a Ziploc bag and ice your two inch shaft; you can ice your balls, too. All your junk is so small you could easily cover the whole area with a sandwich-sized bag.

Start icing at least twenty minutes before your boyfriend comes over to fuck your ass.

Don't try to tell me he's not your boyfriend. He's fucking your ass, right?

You can even slip a few cubes up your rectum and ice your prostate. If you do, pinch off the cold water in your bum until the water can trickle out warm.

Repeat prostate icing as needed.

Numbing your little penis with ice for twenty minutes will provide you the opportunity to ride your boyfriend's hard cock while your micro penis flops about aimlessly.

This shows the proper respect. Being limp the entire time your ass is being fucked shows that your body is only their for his pleasure. And when he cums in your ass, the sex is over. Your tight asshole's sole purpose was to bring his cock to an orgasmic peak; your limp penis reinforces this message.

*LIMPLICITY #2*

Beat off. Cum. Eat it.

Do it again. Even a third time if necessary. Beat off enough times and there will be nothing you can do to get hard. (The eating part is because you're a sissy and sissies always eat their cum.)

One time as a young Dom, one of my first boyfriends I cuckolded was rock hard while watching (not surprising). His bull spanked him because the bull didn't want to see this little penis stiff.

So, on the bull's next visit, I told my boyfriend to beat off multiple times to ensure he stayed limp (unless he wanted to be spanked). It worked like a charm.

One time I had a sissy client beat off for me seven times in one day. Guess what happened to his little penis that night? Nothing. He stayed flaccid while sucking cock after cock while I proudly watched. He couldn't buy a stiffie. His little penis just dangled limp all evening. On prior occasions before implementing Limplicity #2, he always got hard while serving cock.

If you are a new or novice sissy who gets incredibly horny and hard the minute you see cock, this strategy is an excellent way to learn Limplicity. It has to do with sissy refractory periods. Yes, sissy's do have periods.

The next time it's shortly before you're going out on a sissy date where you might suck cock or get bent over to be butt fucked, you need to beat off and eat it. Then do this a second time. If you're really virile, do it a third time.

Beat off. Cum in your hand. Eat it.

Find your limp number.

Learn more about your sissy periods. How long do they last?

*LIMPLICITY #3*

Lock your penis.

Don't wait for someone else to put you into chastity.

I'm telling you to lock up your dicklet right now. Do it to yourself.

Take matters into your own hands.

There are plenty of reliable, discreet online places to shop. Buy--at minimum--two chastity cages.

Make note that you'll need to order from the small penis section. Some websites will have a 'under two inches' section. This will be perfect for you.

Lock up your micro penis and feel free to go out to get laid having the confidence that you'll stay respectfully limp. In chastity, there will be nowhere for your shrimpy dick to expand while you enjoy that deep penetrating wonderful feeling of real manly cock deep up your ass.

And a fun humiliating by-product is listening to the rhythmic clicking sound the lock makes as it taps against your plastic two-inch cage in conjunction with each deep thrust your boyfriend makes riding your boy-pussy repeatedly until his cock spurts a nice load of warm cum.

Tap...tap...tap.

Instead of flap...flap...flap.

*LIMPLICITY #4*

Brain Training.

Psychologically train your brain to communicate with your tiny penis to remain physically soft while you are a mentally aroused. This is possible. I've seen it done. Think mind over matter. Especially since your penis no longer matters. It can be hard to achieve, but all sissies should try.

One way to get there is to challenge yourself to have an orgasm without an erection. By achieving this, your body tells your brain that erections aren't necessary.

Challenge yourself to achieve an orgasm without any penile stimulation. It's called a sissygasm. I know you've seen videos online. There are plenty of other erogenous zones on a sissy's body that can bring on a climax.

Lightly touch the sensitive underside of your micro penis just behind the little helmet off and on. Only allow yourself this touching when you're limp. If you start to get hard, wait until you soften before lightly caressing again.

Lightly fondle the little marbles in your scrotum you wish you could call balls. Pinch your nipples. Pull and twist them. All sissies have sensitive nipples. Suck on a finger and then slip it in your butt. Root around for your prostate. You know where it is. That's why you love to get your butt fucked.

Look in the mirror. Right now you are masturbating without touching your penis. And you've forgotten that this whole time you've been limp.

Don't give in. No matter what. Spend as much time as you need. Touch anywhere but your limp shaft or build in a quick soft stroke on the tiny stem and then let go. Maybe you can give yourself a limp ruined orgasm.

Either way, you'll eventually cum flaccid.

I know you can do it!

*LIMPLICITY #5*

Chemicals.

Of course, there are more intense ways for a micro penis to remain flaccid using chemicals. But I don't support those methods. I won't expand on this.

Weirdly though, I will admit to being turned on reading erotic about sissies who've become permanently limp. Sorry, not sorry. Being a Dom, I'm wired to be turned on when your little penis just doesn't even work. And if the means to achieve this is through chemicals--in fantasy only!--sissies can gain inspiration from erotic reading.

*HAPPY FLAPPY*

There is nothing more deliciously humiliating to watch than a limp sissy flapping while getting ass fucked. To see your little penis bopping, waving and twirling about in rhythm with each fuck stroke is most entertaining.

Uh oh, did you just cum?

I see sperm dribbling out of your limp noodle. You must have spent time practicing #4.

Nice progress!

Perhaps you're ready for permanent Limplicity.

charmer949
charmer949
582 Followers