All Comments on 'Limplicity'

by charmer949

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, what exactly makes you so special that men should lock themselves away and do all of this for you? What because you have a uterus? Lots of people have uteruses that don't make them special. Lots of people can call themselves dommes, dosent mean they are. Dommes are respectful and work with their subs on goals together. You don't enforce your own fantasies on someone unless they agree to it dommes also should care and pay attention to the physical health of their subs and slaves. This whole 'fantasy' scenario you have going is just that. This isn't how dynamics work, this isn't how reality works, I feel sorry for any sub/slave you trick into serving you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome to Literotica, your FREE source for the hottest in erotic fiction and fantasy.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I have been working on remaining a limp clitty sissy and am happy. Love your writing and would be proud to belong to you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have three sissygasim so far and love it would love to start sissy periods soon 👱‍♀️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The best sissy gals have their tiny balls removed and placed in a keepsake jar, to be preserved for viewing. This helps her keep that annoying clitty nice and limp; as it should be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmer949@charmer949
For February 2024, I've submitted 14 short stories in 7 different categories. It's not to win a "contest." Minimalist writing reminds me of 'Penthouse Variations' & 'Nugget' erotica publications. I hope readers are enjoying them in "short bursts." Some are 3rd person, some a...