Lin and the Good Boys Ch. 05

Story Info
A bored housewife tries young lovers with husband's consent.
6.7k words
4.35
4.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

Lin and George settled down to a routine where on weekdays and Saturdays he would see her in the evenings starting around 6:30 for dinner followed by sex and sometimes even some conversation well into the evening, trying to wrap it up by 11:30 or so since George had to be at practice by 7 and Lin needed to open her shop, at least on weekdays. On Sundays they would spend the day together, which was great, but they didn't want to be seen together, so they stayed in a lot, which was boring except for all the hot sex.

Meanwhile, Tom was making slow progress with Huan. As the weeks went by, Tom and Huan started to work together to give Tom some satisfying handjobs. Mostly Tom had cum on her tits, but she was getting more comfortable getting some of it on her face and in her mouth. Lin had given Huan the blowjob DVDs Bruce had bought for her, but so far, no blowjobs had been forthcoming from Huan. Similarly, Huan had begun to allow Tom to finger bang her with one finger and give her oral sex while finger banging her ass. Having been forewarned by Lin, Tom described Huan's teensy twat upon first revelation as "plenty big enough, I've had smaller," which was a lie, and he had left it at that.

Because Tom kept persuasively arguing his sexual frustration, and because Lin frankly didn't want to give him up entirely yet, and because technically the agreement had been until Huan was deflowered, and because Huan was still technically a virgin, Tom had a routine of seeing Lin at the shop after Huan left for the day. Tom really liked the novelty of Lin's oral and anal sex, but Lin preferred him in her pussy. They compromised by having Tom give Lin an orgasm or two in her pussy and then switching to oral or anal to finish him.

On the weekends, Lin ventured to drag her little mattress into the shop, and Tom would have her there while George was away during the day Saturday or during George's practices on Sunday. Tom wasn't aware of why Lin limited him to such particular times on Sunday, but he was happy that finally she had dropped her promise to her husband and was letting him have her at the shop, a real routine, over the weekend.

Eventually, Lin and George decided they wanted to be able to go out on evenings and weekends, the world be damned. Lin was split with her husband. George was proud of Lin. He didn't care about or really much notice the age difference, which was amusing and gratifying to Lin. So they sat down with Tom and Huan, who were the only people they worried that if they were seen in public, it would have been rude not to tell them.

Lin invited the other three to dinner at a fancy restaurant. She started by saying, "Thank you all for coming. I just wanted you, Tom, and Huan to know that George and I have started seeing each other. We don't know where it's going yet, but we didn't want you to be surprised by seeing us together in public." She waited expectantly for the others' response.

"You minx!" said Tom to Lin.

Lin blushed and said, "Tone it down, this is a respectable restaurant. You'll get us kicked out."

"And you, dude, way to go. Way to go," said Tom to George. George smiled shyly.

Lin and George held hands shyly and tentatively. Tom and Huan were inspired by this and held each other close. Lin and George followed suit.

"All of a sudden, this just became a double date," remarked Tom.

Then their food arrived. They chattered away happily together during the meal. All parties scrupulously avoided the subject of Lin's husband. Tom's comments were mostly about Lin and George and were filled with sexual innuendo. Lin, mostly for Huan's benefit, made sure to depict in vague and discreet terms the vast benefits she was experiencing in her active sexual congress with George. It didn't hurt George's ego to hear it described that way either. George mostly blushed at both sets of comments. Huan then eagerly piped up to praise Tom's gentleness and how wonderful and loved Tom made her feel. It was a regular group admiration society.

Despite knowing about George, Tom continued to show up at the shop to receive regular comfort from Lin. This was not hypocrisy, they reasoned quietly. They had an agreement. Also, she and Tom sometimes met during the day while Huan was manning the shop. A convenient and frequent place was Tom and George's dorm room while George was at his morning or afternoon practice.

One day, there was a close call. Tom was in the bathroom across the hall and Lin had spread herself naked on the bed waiting for his return. Instead, George walked in because his practice had been canceled. When Tom got out of the bathroom, he found a sock on the doorknob and heard Lin's orgasmic cries. He was relieved, as Lin was, that true disaster hadn't struck.

After that, they didn't use the dorm room except for blowjobs. If George arrived at an inopportune time during a blowjob, which he did a few times, it took only a second, before the door could swing open, for Tom to merely scoot in his chair to hide his bare dick, and for Lin to wipe her mouth, and it just looked like they were talking while Tom was studying, waiting for George's return.

Given Lin's relationship with George was no longer a closely held secret, she contacted her sister Wanda to brag about him. "I'm now boyfriend and girlfriend with George, you know George who came into the shop in the mornings."

"The swimmer? So this is the guy you did with Bruce's permission?"

"It was a different guy I did with Bruce's permission. Yes, the swimmer, and without Bruce's or anybody's permission."

"This is another guy? You are a total slut."

"Speak for yourself, slut."

"So how is he?"

Lin sent Wanda a picture of a towering George wearing only a speedo that she had taken at a recent swim meet of his she attended. "How do you think?"

"WOW!"

"Remember when we texted before and you asked me how I was doing and I said spectacular? That was the morning after we first did it. Now you know how much I wasn't being sarcastic."

"Does he have any brothers?"

"Aren't you happily married?"

"Maybe not happily enough ☺."

"Lol."

Later that day, Bruce texted her with two words: "Marriage counseling?"

Lin texted back, "Fuck off and die." At the same time, she quietly considered his offer. Her life now was working at the shop, or having sex with George, or having sex with Tom, or sleeping, if she could get any. That was it.

There was no contact with the vast number of friends she and Bruce socialized with, mostly maintained by Bruce. She wondered how he was explaining her absences. Probably just "family emergency."

There was no contact with her family except Wanda, and they were agreed between them that nobody else in the family should know. So no contact with them either, citing, "Busy with the shop."

There was no living any more in her beautiful house she had made her own and cared for over the last ten years. When she thought of it, though, she was not sure she could go back to living there. She had played out so many slutty fantasies there. Her husband had violated her there by filming them.

Fuck him. Fuck the house. Fuck her family. Fuck her old friends. For now.

Over the weeks, Lin continued her routines with the shop, George, and Tom. At the same time, Huan and Tom continued to make slow progress in their sex life, thanks to continued coaching from Lin. She coached Tom on how to create romantic private moments with Huan where progress could be made. She coached Huan on owning and feeling confident of her own sex life and her own orgasms rather than giving into her fears.

Huan had a long conversation with Lin about her virginity and her promise to her parents. She felt so guilty and averse to disobeying them that she had resolved to lose her anal virginity first just to avoid having to live with a guilty conscience. Lin cautioned her against it, actually, arguing that vaginal intercourse was highly pleasurable for most women, even for women who could not orgasm from vaginal penetration alone, while anal sex was not for everybody and may do nothing for her. Despite Lin's warning, Huan remained resolved.

So Lin coached Huan on how to ease into anal sex most comfortably. She bought her an enema kit, since Huan had a sensitive nose as well, and a few sizes of butt plugs. She was there in the bathroom to assist Huan in performing her first enema on herself. She strongly stressed the large amounts of lube that should be used on everything, that there was no such thing as going too slow, and that if anything went wrong, just stop and come talk to her. Then she left Huan and Tom in the dorm room to make their first attempt. She didn't want to hear them, that would be squicky, so she put the sock on the door on her way out, went down to the lobby, and waited for a text message from the couple.

George found Lin there in the lobby after returning from the library. "Don't go up there," she said, "Huan and Tom are having a private time."

"Okay, let's go home, then."

"No, I want to wait."

"Wait? It's not surgery. I'm sure they'll be fine. Oh, is it that they've never?"

"Something like that."

"Oh. This is so nice of you Lin, caring for her like this. I don't know anything about stuff like this. They don't teach you in nursing. Is there special stuff you should do for it, like, after?"

"No, its mostly I'm here if she gets scared. Maybe I can reassure her."

George and Lin chatted about his training. Half an hour later, Huan texted, "7.5 orgasms amazing exhausted."

Lin texted back, "Rest," and then told Tom, "Everything went just fine, of course. It's time to go." It was time for her throbbing pussy to do some more hard labor for George's benefit and her own.

A week had passed since Bruce's last message. Again, he texted, "Marriage counseling?"

Lin texted back, "I pick the person. One session so you can fully appreciate what a complete disgusting dick you are. Then you leave me alone." She didn't want the divorce court judge to think she had been unreasonable.

"Fine," Bruce texted back.

Huan was completely satisfied with anal sex and did not want to offer Tom her pussy anymore, at least not until they married. Tom had some soul searching to do. He was grieving Huan withholding her pussy from him, even though he understood that it had nothing to do with him. Huan made constant progress on being able to deep throat him. She also promised and did the work of cleaning and preparing herself generally so that Tom could take her whenever the moment was right for them both without a lot of fussing around.

The fact that Huan now was planning to stay a virgin until she got married changed the dynamic of Tom and Lin's relationship. They could continue to honor their agreement to make sure Tom got laid while Huan was still a virgin, but it was intended to be a temporary arrangement, not a semi-permanent one.

Again, Lin felt by continuing, she would be warping both Tom and Huan's futures. It was best for them to get along and depend on each other and be truly satisfied with one another for sex rather than have her secretly propping up one side of the relationship, and incidentally satisfying her ongoing lust for Tom, but that was exactly what she didn't want to have running the show.

Tom was unhappy, but Lin decided to discontinue any planned trysts with Tom without cutting him off entirely, which seemed harsh. And she didn't want to get much gratification from what she did supply him, because she felt increasingly bad about having this old thing going on with Tom while she was plenty satisfied sexually with George. It's only that she missed Tom emotionally, and for her that was satisfied perfectly well and with less guilt on her part by the occasional blowjob.

A couple of weeks after Lin's previous contact with Bruce, she met him in the office of Myra, the marriage counselor she had chosen. After asking a few initial questions to understand the nature of the problem, she asked Lin to describe her feelings about what Bruce had done. A lot of anger came out of Lin for feeling used and violated. A lot of feelings of betrayal after she felt like he supported and encouraged her. She talked about not being able to trust Bruce anymore, but instead fearing him. She talked about feeling sad and alone, cut off from their mutual friends, her own family who wouldn't understand, and her own home, the focus of her life for the last ten years.

Myra asked whether Bruce could move away so that Lin could live in the home, but Lin stopped her and said that such a terrible thing happened, the filming, in that bedroom, she didn't think she could live in the house anymore. She was afraid. Failing this, Myra recommended that Lin at least retrieve more of her favorite things from the house so that she could feel less alone from the life she had created there. Lin agreed to do this, and Bruce agreed to give her the space to do it.

Then the session ended. Lin agreed to a second session in a week, mostly because she felt like a weight had been lifted being able to speak honestly about it to Myra, who she felt understood her. The young people she was hanging out with, it was none of their business, and they wouldn't be able to relate even if she did tell them. It would be child abuse to tell them. Of course she kept these thoughts to herself.

Over the next week, it seemed like all Lin's relationships were straining. She felt like now that she could devote herself to her relationship with George and they could go out, it would get richer, but she found time and time again that their interests were not very compatible. He liked doing or watching sports a lot, and she was not that interested in either, although she tried to be. He was not very interested in lectures, plays, the symphony, or the opera, although he tried to be. Also, they were at different stages of life, so there were not a lot of common topics of conversation or hopes and dreams. George wanted kids someday, and she had been there and done that. She didn't even want to talk to George about her kids, because he was younger than they were. So, not much in common, except that the sex was fantastic for both of them, which was no small thing.

The relationship with Tom consisted of him, when they were alone together, begging her for sex, and for her to eventually get him to settle for a blowjob, usually. Sometimes they would fight and do nothing. A couple of times when George had been busy or she had been particularly frustrated or mad at George, she had let him perform cunnilingus on her, and this always led to him fucking her, which she missed, but she felt guilty about it. There was really nothing left in their relationship other than these activities and a certain fondness for each other.

Lin realized that she shouldn't be surprised that the relationship was as it was with Tom. It was never meant to be more than an experiment in lust and adventure, and it had wonderfully fulfilled this purpose. She had recruited George pretty much to replace Tom, so she couldn't be too disappointed that these two wonderful young men, perfect mates for any coed, were not that interesting a mate for a woman in her early fifties, except for the sex of course.

The relationship between Tom and Huan also became more and more strained, not particularly over the vagina thing, although that was one small piece of the puzzle. It was more just because young love is like that, with lots of ups and downs.

Lin finally got a chance to go by the house and pick up some mementos to bring to her new place as she had promised Myra she would do. She picked up a bunch of photo albums that she'd done of her married life with Bruce over the last ten years. She decided she wanted to look through them.

A week passed, and it was time for another session with Myra and Bruce. Myra asked about the compatibility issue between them, a topic that had in general been at the forefront of Lin's mind because of her exploring a life with these kids beyond the sexual. Lin's honest opinion, which Bruce agreed, was that they were very compatible. Lin's real problem that disqualified Bruce in her mind as a future mate was the issue of trust. He had hurt her badly. She didn't trust him anymore. Worse yet, she didn't think there was any way he could earn her trust again. So where did that leave them?

Myra made the point that trust is not a thing that could be earned anyway. It is a gift that we alone choose to give or withhold. Like a lot of things, for a feeling of confidence, we like to think of things like trustworthiness as some external quality, where actually it's something we ourselves assign. That said, she was quick to reiterate that Bruce's actions were reprehensible. She just wanted to make the point that the choice was truly Lin's. She had the power to create a new relationship with Bruce if she wanted to.

She gave Bruce a chance to talk about the relationship a bit. It was clear to Lin that Bruce fervently wished the whole thing of his peeping and recording hadn't happened, he had learned his lesson and had his perspective broadened by this, and other good things like this. Lin knew Bruce well enough that she was convinced this wasn't just lip service.

That's all the time they had. Next week Lin asked for a session between only her and Myra that didn't include Bruce. They all agreed to this.

After a few more days, Lin got a chance to look at all the photo albums and remember all the good experiences she had shared with Bruce. This made her more conflicted, because on the one hand, he had hurt her, but on the other she was really starting to miss her old life.

In her new life the sex was great, George and Tom were physically beautiful, and it was hard to not be extremely responsive in their arms, but it was all extremely simple and straightforward with nothing else around it to make it interesting. In fact, the most interesting thing about her sex life now was the impromptu nature of sex acts with Tom and their need to hide them from George and Huan, but this was kind of a sick way to put some charge into an otherwise mundane blowjob or fuck.

The photo albums had reminded her of some other stuff she had at the house that she wanted to get. Bruce was not there when she pulled up, so she went in for a few minutes. She saw some good wine in the fridge, so she decided to have a glass while she was looking for the stuff. After she had found the stuff and put it in her car, she found herself sitting on her marriage bed with a second glass of wine, thinking. Would it be impossible to come back to her beautiful house?

It was not so long ago that Tom had given her a spectacular guilty orgasm on this bed that she felt at the time would always and no matter what be the feeling she got from this bed and from this room. A glass and a half of wine in, she started to feel it again. She started to touch herself through her stretch pants, remembering the hot punch of Tom's first ejaculation in her on this bed and the thrill and guilt with respect to her husband and marriage that had been a big part of the emotional punch of it.

She finished the wine and thought idly that it might have been good to see the tape of her in that moment before Bruce had erased it, but then dismissed the idea. She didn't want to peep on herself, and she could experience Tom in the flesh any time she wanted to. There were special memories here, memories that overshadowed Bruce's crime, memories with Bruce even. She pulled down her pants and panties and started masturbating in earnest to some of those special memories. After a nice relaxing time with many thoughts of her cheating with Tom, she had a satisfying cum, pulled up her pants, washed her hands, and left.

About an hour later, she got a text from Bruce, "Came home and saw you on the bed. Once I saw you, I backed away and left, wanting more than anything else to respect your privacy. At the same time, I wanted to tell you I saw you, because I don't ever want to keep secrets from you again. Hope you had a good time."

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers
12