Lin and the Good Boys Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She texted back, "Thanks. I did." She left it at that.

The next day, Huan broke up with Tom. Tom didn't really know why. Lin's advice to him was that the whole thing might blow over in a week, so he should just try to have a happy life in the meantime. To that end, Lin and Tom had a huge and comprehensive after hours romp on the mattress in her back room. She got home late for dinner and sex with George, pleading she had had to catch up on accounting at the shop.

In her one-on-one session with Myra, Lin filled her in on her life with George and a little Tom on the side. She felt comfortable exploring her temptation to start at least dating Bruce again, just for the opportunity to see the opera with somebody and discuss it after or go to the museum without the feeling she was leading a field trip. Myra encouraged Lin to have Bruce take her on such dates, with no strings attached other than sharing a fun activity together. This was something that would enrich both their lives without further commitment even to become friendly outside these activities. This was a speed Lin felt comfortable operating on.

Lin also felt comfortable describing the episode with Bruce of the egg in the movie theater, meeting the other couple, and being pushed to the limits of excitement, grief over Tom at the time, embarrassment, and also playful humor, and how it was probably the peak sexual experience of her life to this point, despite being both esthetically and physically stimulated by George to a greater degree since then. There was a sophistication to the partnership, the surrender, the exposure, all that, that made it a rich experience for Lin. Simple fucking, however good, with whoever, couldn't compete.

Even in her relationship with Tom, it was the guilt she had for her actions and the nasty encouragement and punishments Bruce had given her as a result that produced much of the emotional fuel for that relationship. Once things had graduated to George, it was down to simple fucking, and she was quickly tiring of it.

Lin told Bruce of the idea of them going to the opera or something together, and Bruce offered that they could see an off-Broadway show that was playing in town that weekend. She picked the Saturday matinee so that George would be away studying.

Bruce picked up Lin at the shop on time for the show. She didn't really want to admit to herself how much fun she had. She definitely didn't want to let Bruce know, but she probably didn't hide it well. When he dropped her back at the shop, he asked, "First date, could I get a kiss?" She gave him a little kiss. She felt things might be healing between them.

Lin felt positively nasty cheating on her lovers with her husband. George was the beneficiary of her slutty guilt. She asked George to punish her, but he really didn't understand what that meant, and Lin didn't have the patience to explain. George liked that Lin was so excited. That was about it.

During their session with Myra, Bruce and Lin talked about their date. Lin fully confessed how much she'd enjoyed it. Myra asked Lin whether she had told anyone about the date, and she said no. Then Myra asked her how it had felt to cheat on her lover with her husband, even a little, and Lin confessed that it had made her feel guilty and had excited her at the same time, and that she had asked her lover to punish her, but he didn't really understand.

A few days after this, Lin came home to find that George had cleared out his things. When she contacted him, he agreed to meet in a local café and talk about it. It turned out that George had gotten together with Huan the previous day and they had decided to be a couple for a while. Lately George had felt it was impossible to please her, and so he thought maybe a woman with simpler tastes was more his speed.

It was time for Lin to be an adult in this. She had been tiring of George, and he hadn't failed to notice it. What did she expect? This was the way relationships sorted themselves out, especially at George's age. She didn't blame him. In fact, she felt free. Of course, she did grieve losing access to amazing fucks from George whenever she felt like it, but maybe in the longer term, she could arrange something, a little like she had with Tom.

Huan quit her job at the shop because she felt too embarrassed at stealing away George from Lin. Lin tried to persuade Huan that it was really okay, but Huan quit anyway. There was a girl named Alicia Phillips that Lin had been talking to about coming to work at the shop. Alicia started the next day, so things at the shop stayed pretty good for Lin, other than needing to train a new employee.

Because of the Huan episode, Tom moved out of the dorm room with George into his own apartment off campus. Since Tom was now unencumbered and so was Lin, they saw each other every day and often spent the night together at his place or her place. She loved feeling Tom's special hot punch of cum deep in her pussy or other holes in a couple of new venues, and she loved that they could really for the first time make love for hours on end and sleep together, but other than that, it was vanilla sex and a vanilla life with Tom as it had been with George. Both she and Tom spoke of this as more of a temporary arrangement. She knew that Tom was hoping that Huan would get back with him. For her own part, she understood now as she had before that a long-term life with Tom was wrong for both of them.

Lin and Bruce continued productive weekly meetings with Myra and increasingly intimate weekly dates with one another. After the show or event, they got to the point where she would let Bruce feel her up and even perform cunnilingus on her, giving her a couple of orgasms, and then for her part, she would get him as excited as she felt she safely could without him orgasming, and then leave. It was great fun. She enjoyed the hell out of taking out her anger and feelings of having been betrayed by torturing him sexually on a regular weekly basis.

When Myra heard about it, she and Lin high-fived each other. Anything that worked for her to work out her anger issues in a not-too-destructive way was good for the relationship. Bruce agreed. Myra told a story of a couple where the wife had cheated on the husband, but they still wanted to stay together. The husband discovered that rickrolling his wife, which she was first confused by and then grew to loathe, was exactly the kind of harmless pranksterism that diffused his anger. It was just such a ludicrous response to something that had made him feel so serious and dead in his life. After only a few weeks, when angry thoughts arose, just thinking about it would bring a smile to his face. He didn't even have to do it any more.

Lin spent some time talking about what she would need to re-enter the relationship with Bruce. She wanted to keep her other place, and have it be private, that is, not have Bruce try to find out where it was. She also wanted to keep both of her current casual relationships. In her mind, she was still hoping to get back to something casual with George. She would ask permission for anything further. Similarly, Bruce could ask permission for his own dalliances, as long as he could prove to her that his partner was healthy. Bruce was agreeable.

Bruce confessed that he was seeing somebody casually. If he and Lin started living and sleeping together at the house, he would prefer just to break off this arrangement. Lin said it was fine with her either way, just let her know. He shouldn't bring her to the house anymore, and she wouldn't be bringing any boyfriends there, either.

Lin didn't want to move too quickly. She said that if their next date went well and she felt as good about it as the previous few dates, she would consider spending the night with him at their house at the end of the date. No promises.

The next day, Lin took the opportunity to extend her prankish behavior to George, as opposed to being angry at him for running off with Huan. She and Alicia were manning the shop when George came in for his morning coffee. Lin said, looking up at him sexily, "I miss you, George."

"I miss you, too, Lin," George confessed.

"Would you move some boxes for me in the back?" Lin asked him. This was clear code between them for dalliance. They looked at each other for a minute while Alicia wondered what the heck was going on.

Then George said, "Sure," and they went into the back.

Lin knew Alicia would be able to hear them, but hopefully she would not be too bent out of shape about it. Lin didn't want to pass up this opportunity to rekindle something with George.

As soon as they got in the back, Lin quietly pulled down George's shorts and undies to expose his already hardening cock. She got on her knees and sucked it for a few minutes, just long enough to get him truly interested. Then she pulled her panties down and off, bent over the changing table, and flipped up the back of her skirt.

"I don't know if I should."

"Have you and Huan talked about it?"

"We haven't talked about it."

"Well, then, you decide."

She felt George's cock head press at her now slippery vaginal entrance, pop in, and start to open her up. It felt heavenly and comfortable, just what she'd been missing. She let out a low groan as he continued to rock into her. She grabbed a towel, twirled it, and bit down hard on it. Then he started thrusting, and she lost her mind as usual with George. It was all she could do to stay standing up. Her grunts and shrieks were muffled somewhat by the towel. George stayed pretty stoic. He just did a good solid grunt when he pressed up into her and splashed his hot seed satisfyingly deep into her belly.

George withdrew, and his cum and hers splashed prodigiously out on the floor. "Again?" she whimpered. She had wanted him to stay in and go right into a second time like he usually did. She looked at him, and it was clear he was feeling guilty.

"Maybe I shouldn't."

"You started! I'm right in the middle," she pleaded. Actually, she was just greedy and wanted more.

This convinced him, and he thrust back into her. She fumbled for the towel and came hard with a low groan before she could fit it back into her mouth. Many shrieking orgasms followed that she was able to muffle reasonably well with the towel. George was quiet except for heavy breathing. This was his guilty mode, she figured. She was getting some sweet prankish revenge on the couple, especially Huan, with every increasingly excited thrust of George's. Just when she didn't feel like she could stand up any longer, George let out a low groan and pumped her nice and full of another big batch of his hot cum. So satisfying! Guilty sex was the best, whether directly, or by proxy.

George disappeared out the back. Lin puttered around, cleaning up and drying the floor and herself. Then she pulled on her panties, arranged her skirt, and emerged out of the back room. Alicia was flushed. Lin had never seen such a pink person! She must have heard. She probably peeked. And Lin was in the most playful of moods. She knew Alicia didn't have a boyfriend to soothe her this evening. That was tragic. "We need to find you a boyfriend," Lin declared to Alicia.

"Really? Well..." Alicia responded.

"You like boys, correct?"

"Yes." Alicia was definite.

"Why don't you have a boyfriend?"

"I don't know. Boys are immature?"

"What about Tom? You like Tom?"

"You mean that nursing guy you're always flirting with at lunch?"

"That's right."

"He seems okay. But he has a girlfriend, I think. That Huan chick he always hangs out with."

"Actually, they just broke up. Now is my chance to hook you up with him."

"Hook me up?"

"You know what I mean. A date: have some fun, have maybe a kiss. Could you handle it?"

"Sure, but he won't want to go out with me. You're more his type."

"Me?" Lin scoffed, she hoped convincingly, "He wouldn't want to poke at this withered old womb. I would be embarrassed for him. He wants a young one like yours that he can put many, many babies up in."

Alicia looked around, if anything pinker than ever, hoping everybody on the street was out of earshot.

"I'm not sure I want any babies. Certainly not now."

"You know what I mean!"

"Okay, okay," Alicia relented.

Lin, being impatient, and also, having inside knowledge of the situation, couldn't wait to pounce on Tom that afternoon. "Hi, hi, hi, Tom!" she called out to him happily as he approached.

"Hi, Lin. What's going on?"

"You're taking Alicia to the park for a date. Here are two Poke Balls on the house. If you don't kiss and arrange a second date, I'll be very disappointed in you both. Now go!"

Alicia was red faced, but she grabbed the two Poke Balls and stepped out of the shop. Tom, for his part, was silent, but looking towards Alicia with interest. They walked off together towards the park. Lin sighed with satisfaction. Another lucky girl was soon likely to get Tom's hot cum smacked up deep inside her. Hopefully this one would hold on to him better. He deserved a good long-term sweetheart his own age. She hoped she would still be able to borrow him a little, but maybe she shouldn't. Maybe it wasn't good to him.

Alicia came back all smiles. Lin interrogated her, "You kiss?"

"A little," she responded.

"You made another date?"

"Yes, tonight."

"Good." She left it at that. Looked like she wouldn't have anyone to sleep with that evening. But she was horny as hell. She called her husband on the phone. "Hey, you," she started with him.

"What? Is that you Lin?"

"Meet at the house for dinner tonight."

"Sounds great. Should I bring anything?"

"Good wine."

"Even better. 6:30?"

"Seven." Lin hung up. Myra had told her she was supposed to give Bruce a crack at her this week. Not in those terms, but anyway. Might as well get it out of the way. There might be a real man around, like George or Tom, to fuck her to sleep tomorrow night.

Lin and Bruce met at the house as agreed that evening. Lin brought a delicious dinner, and Bruce brought some great wine, of which Lin had a little too much. She was red-faced and giggling before too long. Soon they had giggled and kissed their way into the bedroom.

Lin had been fearful of this for awhile, fearful that, although a life with Bruce would be much richer for her than a life taken up with dalliances with any number of college boys, how could a man Bruce's age hope to measure up to these tireless and athletic young boys? And then she would feel empty inside and like she was just letting him fuck her so she could get back the life she wanted. That was her nightmare.

To her surprise, maybe it shouldn't have been that much of a surprise, it turned into an incredible night for Lin. Bruce had real staying power, so he didn't make a mess everywhere every five minutes like her puppy-like boyfriends, which she liked. He knew her body incredibly well, and he knew how to expertly use his hands, his lips, his tongue, and his cock, to stroke her constantly and in the best way. His cock especially! She hadn't guessed how much she would miss the welcoming comforting feel of it. Needless to say, she was very responsive to Bruce that evening, and the evening went on and on. It seemed Bruce had some catching up to do, and she was increasingly happy to oblige him.

They woke up together the next morning when Lin's alarm went off. She dragged herself awake, gave Bruce a sleepy peck on the cheek, and left for work, feeling more normal and connected to life than she had ever felt before. The feeling was exquisite. Small steps though. She didn't want to cave in to this too easily.

It was clear by the next day that Tom and Alicia were hitting it off. Alicia had lots of thank yous for Lin when she came to work in the morning. Much smiling and flirting passed between Tom and Alicia at lunch, and she sent them packing to the park.

She was less worried about Alicia than she had been with Huan. She knew Tom would probably find some more time for her at some reasonably near future time. All these young romances had frequent interludes where Tom might be persuaded to stray if she was feeling thirsty for him. Not a problem. In the meantime, less guilt, and she could focus more on stealing George back from Huan, hah! Huan didn't deserve him anyway after dumping Tom. It was merely the righteous Buddhist way for her to instruct Huan in this aspect of karma.

Bruce asked her for another date on their customary date night, but she shut him down. She didn't want to seem too eager. It didn't send the right message. She would curl up with a good book tonight and let somebody else put her men's mileage on their pussies.

(The end)

12