All Comments on 'Lincoln's Pride Ch. 08'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still Loving It

Bren seems like a fun addition to the story. Kamal seems to be a kind, wise man. They have an interesting relationship compared to other Arab relationships that you've written about. It was light, airy and exciting to see Lincoln so carefree. I just love this tell of strong men loving each other. I'll be patiently waiting for the next chapter to see where it's going to take me. Thanks for sharing.

Lucinda

Dragonfly424Dragonfly424about 8 years ago
❤️❤️

Cool story. I look forward to more

tarzanacidetarzanacideabout 8 years agoAuthor
Hey

I'll post the last chapter of this soon. I can see people are over the series. But thanks to everyone who read and commented :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NOT OVER THE SERIES

This series has to be my favorite on here. I was so sad to check today and see that you're wrapping it up. It's hot and full of emotion. My favorite was Emerson and the Lion by far. You're an awesome writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh la la - more please

I am definitely not over this story! Sometimes we readers need to be more appreciative of you talent. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not over it!

I was hesitant over the Emerson story because it was not typically something I like; the whole Dom/Sub daddy/little boy stuff. But your writing style and clear love of the Arab/Persian culture of men kept me reading. You are a very good writer! I was thrilled when this story started. I don't think anyone is tired of these stories. They overlap somewhat but that is what has drawn me. I have read the last chapter to this story on another site. I wish it was more clearly the end. It felt unfinished. In fact it wasn't until I read your note below that I realized it was the final chapter. Can I ask you to comsider an epilogue after you post the chapter here? I don't want to say more and ruin it for others. I will comment more specifically once it is posted. Have faith. We really like your work.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 8 years ago

I'm sorry you feel readers are over it. I can say I'm not! I was uncomfortable with the first story, because it seemed like Emerson didn't have a choice. I'm enjoying the Lincoln story because I want to understand the psychology behind it, and you're doing a good job with that. I was especially looking forward to the next chapter! And I also wanted to know how the story would turn out, since Samir wants a relationship and babies, while Lincoln wants to learn and then make his way in the world. Please consider writing it the way you intended.

ActuallyYesActuallyYesabout 8 years ago
Love it!

The series is different than anything I've read before and not my usual preference, but I have enjoyed reading it. It's well-written--complex characters and plot, with an unusual setting and dynamics. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
outstanding story and writing

As others have stated, you are an excellent, creative writer. I've never read any other gay erotica with such character development, and portraying such totally human emotions, strengths and weaknesses. Each character is his own person, and in their individual ways most are deeply desirable. So please continue this series, bring in additional characters if you wish, and keep revealing fascinating surprises about the characters we already know and love ... and desire!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 7 years ago

I agree totally with the above statement

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
188 Followers
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES