All Comments on 'Lincoln's Pride Ch. 12'

by tarzanacide

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

that was beautiful and sad i could see lincoln falling for bilaal but being in two minds about samir.

Brilliant as always xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Holy cow that was well written!!!..... Sweet, poignant and a tad melancholy. Bilaal obviously was falling in love, but part of growing into a lion is understanding who is yours and who isn't. Lincoln's heart was never his. Samir is home to Lincoln. In all ways. What a great chapter!

tarzanacidetarzanacideover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you. I wasn't sure how people would like this chapter with the Bilaal action, but it builds for the next one. I know people want Lincoln and Samir to be totally faithful to the end, but there's a lot of story ahead for the two of them.

I'm always surprised when people like my writing. Thank you all! :)

-Emri

EroticChocolateEroticChocolateover 7 years ago

Brings a different aspect to their relationship. Let's see what's to come after this ...I'm always happy to see an update from you so I check both sites your on and it just makes my day when I see you've updated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Definitely hot to read. Love the scenes where the men are rubbing their thick bulges on the boys ass. The gym scene, breeding pussy talk was hot. Since they are not monogamous, let Lincoln turn into a true whore and finally accept who he is instead of struggling to be the man the protector. Inside he is a submissive little girl with a needy pussy. Just accept it. Samir should whore him out to other alphas or he should do it own his own like he kind of did with bilal. Also please write more of Emerson and lion. I love that dynamic. Ali the man, Emmi the mother of his children, the girl. More hot sex scenes between them. Personally I would like Emmi to be fucked by other men as well. But it's your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I don't like it. ....I love it. ....it was well written and I can't wait to see where this leads to. .. thank you for your beautiful writing...... PJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Urgh....I want to know more about Noah's starship & Emerson & the lion!

I was so glad to find out about Emerson. So much ore interesting! Please more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarzanacide@tarzanacide
188 Followers
writer/student from los angeles, ca Not posting on Lit anymore, but see below https://emriwrites.blogspot.com/ https://www.wattpad.com/user/EmriWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES