Linda and the Rock Star

Story Info
Linda and the Rock Star.
1.6k words
2.37
16.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linde
Linde
101 Followers

My beautiful wife Linda, has always had a thing for rock musicians. When we go to concerts, there is always at least one band member who is her favorite. He may or may not be the cutest member, but she has always been enamored by those sexy guys who express their talent on stage. She didn't hide these crushes from me at all. She would always tell me how hot they were. When we were first married, I'd feel jealous. For the last 5 years or so, Linda and I have gotten involved in the swinger lifestyle, so I've learned not to be possessive or jealous and to enjoy sharing my adorable wife. When I asked her if she would go to bed with one of them if given the chance, she would always say something like, "Yeah, right, like that would happen!" She would never say what she would do if she ever actually had an opportunity to be with one of her rock star idols. Who would guess that we would soon find out exactly what she would do?

The party we were invited to, was for a friend's birthday. We had played with Maggie, the birthday girl and her boyfriend before. Several of the other party guests were people we knew were "in the lifestyle." It was a very informal gathering, so everyone dressed comfortably. Linda wore jeans that made her ass look awesome and a striped collared shirt that had enough buttons undone to show off her ample cleavage. Linda is a tiny lady with dark red hair and a curvy body. She is not the flirty type, but is a lot of fun when she gets going.

It was a normal birthday party. We caught up with friends and were introduced to some new ones. We talked, drank, and laughed. The party had been going on for about an hour when he came in. Michael T.

Now, I'm sure if I used his real name, many of you would recognize him, and the band he plays bass guitar for. Linda was dumfounded. Neither Linda nor I knew he was a friend of Maggie's. When introductions were made, Linda did not let on that she had a crush on him for years. Michael T. was very down to earth. He did not seem full of himself like you would expect a rock star to be. He was friendly, though not especially flirty, much to Linda's disappointment.

The remainder of the party was uneventful. Michael T. didn't stay very long, and the rest of the party was enjoyable but not exciting. We didn't even talk about meeting Michael T. on the way home. I thought we'd never meet again. I was wrong.

Several days later, Linda got a phone call from Maggie, the birthday girl.

Maggie: Boy, Linda, you sure made an impression on someone at my party!

Linda: I did? What are you talking about?

Maggie: Well, I got a call yesterday from someone asking about you. He said you really caught his eye.

Linda: Who?

Maggie: Michael.

Linda: Michael T.? Why, what did he say?

Maggie: He was wondering if you were in the lifestyle. He wanted to know if you might be interested in getting together with him. Just you and him.

Linda: Shut the fuck up! He did not.

Maggie: Seriously, he was very interested. What should I tell him?

Linda: Tell him I'm very complimented, but I don't think I could just meet up with him. This is crazy!

Maggie: Ok, but think about it, Ok? I'll call him tomorrow and let him know your answer.

Later that evening, Linda discussed the situation with me. She said it was a real ego boost to be desired by this rock star, but she wasn't going to do it. I could tell she was seeking my approval. I could also tell it was something that she'd really like to do. A fantasy come true for her. I told her that I thought she should do it.

Linda: I've never played with anyone without you before.

Me: Sure you have. We have played in separate rooms with other couples.

Linda: This is different. It will be just him and me. I'd feel weird.

Me: Lin, how often does something like this come up? You should give it a shot. I'll be fine. It's really a turn-on for me, too.

Linda: Ya think? Really. I'll think about it.

Me: You think he's hot, right? Do it.

The next day Linda casually mentioned to me that she called Maggie and told her to give Michael her phone number. Nothing else was discussed. Several days later, Linda told me that she set up a date with Michael. The plans included her going to his place for drinks and "hanging out," next Friday afternoon. Holy shit! Suddenly I felt like it would really happen. I had given my approval, even encouraged her, and now in just a few days, my wife was going to get herself ready, get into her car, and drive to some other guy's home for the explicit purpose of fucking him. It was surreal.

That Friday morning, I woke up and got ready to go to work. This was going to be a very strange day. I kissed Linda goodbye and told her to have a great time. She said she was pretty sure she would. I couldn't think of anything else all day. I knew they were supposed to meet at 1:00 PM, so I texted her about noon.

Me: I love you. I hope your day lives up to your expectations.

Linda: I hope so too. I'm nervous, but excited.

Me: Text me later when you get a chance, OK? I can't wait to hear about it.

Linda: I'm not promising anything. You know it's hard for me to talk about it.

Me: I know. I'd love to hear about it, though.

Linda: We'll see. Love you!

For the rest of the afternoon I tried to get some work done, but I couldn't think about anything else but imagining Michael T.'s cock slamming into my wife's pussy. What was happening? Did she suck his cock? What positions were used? Did they kiss? How big was his cock? Did he fuck her better than I could? I could only imagine them together and it made me rock hard and made my heart hurt at the same time. Around 2:00 PM I received a text message from Linda's phone. It was from Michael. It said that Linda asked him to take this picture and send it to me. It was a photo of her pussy with his cock all the way inside, balls deep. She appeared to be on her back and they were fucking in the missionary position. The sheet beneath they was soaking wet. He obviously made her squirt like crazy. I felt so many emotions all at once. At 4:00 i got another text message. This one was from Linda. She was back home, safe. I was anxious to get all the details later that evening.

When I got home, Linda was there as if nothing had happened. I wanted to fuck her, but she said that her pussy was sore. She did allow me to touch her pussy and I couldn't believe how wet she still was. I had so many questions, and she answered everyone, but without detail.

Did you kiss him?

Yes.

Did you suck his cock?

Of course.

How big was his cock?

Pretty big, I guess.

Did he make you cum?

A bunch.

What positions?

I don't know, a lot of them I guess.

The answers were not especially forthcoming. She didn't really feel comfortable discussing it, and I could see I was spoiling the fun and the fantasy for her by giving her the third degree. I was hoping for a detailed retelling for me to jerk off to, but that wasn't going to happen. So I asked one final question.

Will you meet up with him again?

If he wants to, sure...if you're OK with it.

She thanked me for giving her this chance and she promised to tell me more another time.

Did she ever meet with him again? Oh, yes. They get together now and then when he is in town and horny. Sometimes she meets him backstage after a concert. She always tells me when they fuck, but I never get any details. I realize she isn't comfortable giving me details, but I need them. I know I shouldn't, but I have resorted to reading their text messages to each other. I love reading about their adventures, and their texts do give me the details I crave. They flirt and talk about fucking and sucking. He tells her how much he loves fucking her and cumming on her big titties and on her face. She tells him how much she loves sucking his cock and eating his cum. Apparently he shoots larger cum loads than I do. From their texts, I've discovered how she loves to lick his balls. She told him once that she loves the way his balls smack against her asshole when he fucks her doggie style. She also told him that he fucks her "better than anyone," so i guess he is better than me. She has bragged to him that she sometimes has me lick her pussy when she comes home filled with his cum. She doesn't know that I read her texts or that I often use them when I jerk off. Hey, it's OK. I'm getting used to being a cuck.

Linde
Linde
101 Followers