All Comments on 'Linda and the Rock Star'

by Linde

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Another cuck rubbish story, avoid if you hate this sort of shit.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

just another wimp and whore story good for the garbage can and nothing else whose stories are you stealing to post as yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
His balls?

Slap her asshole while he fucks her doggystyle? Explain.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Duck and his whorewife with a rockstar? This poor author is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

Was she Linde or Linda?

AbctoyAbctoyover 3 years ago
Waste of time

Not a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

To each their own. I'm glad this turns my stomach.

looking4itlooking4itover 3 years ago

Wha?

“... told him once that she loves the way his balls smack against her asshole when he fucks her doggie style...”

I was half afraid this was going to be another February sucks story, and now after reading it I’m wishing it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Hey, it's OK. I'm getting used to being a cuck.

In that case, here's the procedure:

Buy 2 bottles of whiskey

1 handgun

1 box of shells

Drink the whiskey. Load the gun, Turn the safety off. Place muzzle of gun in the center of your forehead.

Pull the trigger.

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
A common theme in your stories

is when the wife is done having fun with some extracurricular cock, she is too wiped out, sore, etc to give you your turn. And you accept that!? On what planet, she owes you dude for allowing her the fun. You wouldnt last a minute, so how much is she really sacrificing to let you get your nut? It just screams wimp cuck for which I have no taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My wife is the same

When my wife and I began dating, I worked for a concert promoter. We brought in acts from all over the globe. My wife has always had a thing for rock stars and over the years has gotten her share of rock star cock. She was always around while I was working the shows and had the opportunity to meet many of these men. If I had to guess I would say she has fucked or sucked maybe 50 different musicians over the past 10 years.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

This is just stupid and gross. Why? Why do this when she's got a perfectly good husband? Husband, tell her it's time to stop. Between the two of you, you are ruining your perfectly good marriage by treating it like ditch water. You took vows, you had a ceremony, you got up in front of God and everybody and said you'd be "only unto" each other. What happened? Both of you need counseling or a divorce. Cucking is an idiot thing to allow to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grey's Anatomy

You need to reacquaint your self with anatomy .. if you are fucking doggie style your balls will be hitting her clit not her arsehole duh

LindeLindeover 3 years agoAuthor
anatomy

When Linda told me that his balls smacked her ass, I mistakenly pictured her in a doggie position. Anonymous is correct. They must have been in a different position.

By the way, I can't deny that i am a cuckold. At least she doesn't fuck guys behind any more.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

Hm, it started ok when the husband mentioned, that they played with other couples.

But then only the wife gets to play whilke the husband is at home so its morphed to a cuckold story which I don't like.

I would have liked if they had an open relationship and the husband had sex with other women without the wife.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

The typical rock star is a skinny geek in high school, poor student, who can play guitar medium well. They succeed in building up a mystique and then a grown woman can't resist him? I think it's rubbish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLinde@Linde
After reading many of the stories here, I thought I'd like to take a shot at it. Most of the stories I've written are really not stories at all - just a retelling of things that have happened. Except for Abby and Chelsea, all stories are true. The most exciting part for me ...