Linda Lost a Bet

Story Info
Linda loses a bet with Jack, but did she really lose?
8.3k words
4.67
13.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanna bet?"

Those words were rolling around in Linda's head as she saw what was laid out on the bed. About 2 weeks ago, her and Jack were sitting on the sofa on a rare lazy Sunday afternoon. The TV was on and Jack was channel surfing. He came upon a rare football game, her home team against his home team.

"Yeah, the Eagles are gonna win this one." Jack had his usual smirk on his face, the one that told Linda he knew he was right no matter what.

"You wanna bet?" Linda had uttered the words before she even knew they were coming out.

"Sure, what's the stakes?"

"What did you have in mind?" Linda already had an idea what Jack was thinking before he opened his mouth.

"The next time we have a date night, the loser has to do whatever the winner wants. No questions asked, no refusals." Jack's smirk was replaced by a naughty smile.

Linda had visions of foot massages, vacuuming and dusting, dishes hand washed when she replied "You're on."

They sat and watched the game, it was a close one. During the last minute, it was tied, but his team had the ball. Linda watched in horror as the Eagles quarterback called a quick play, faked out the defense and threw the game winning pass. She knew it would be interesting and Jack would have his day. She secretly wanted to see what his mind would conjure up if he won and now she looked at the clothes laid out on the bed.

She picked up the cute blue and yellow boy shorts style panties he had chosen and slid them up her legs. She didn't wear these panties often because when she wore them with jeans, they would ride up in front and in back. They would pull and rub on her most sensitive parts, creating a bittersweet friction that would get her engine started but never actually put her over the edge. She believed Jack knew that because he had her favorite jeans on the bed as well. He had laid out her quarter cup bra and her new flannel shirt as well. The bra would provide needed support, but leave her nipples exposed to rub against her shirt. Apparently he wasn't planning anything to extravagant for dinner, she found him already dressed in a pair of jeans and one of his flannel shirts as well. They would be going to dinner dressed the same.

"Remember, no refusals." Jack was holding up her remote controlled egg vibrator. She noticed a little light flashing on it when he handed it to her.

"Were you going to help me with this?" Linda was hoping if she got him distracted he might give up on his plans.

"Ok, bend over." She handed it back to him and bent over, holding on to the foot of the bed. She was already excited about the date night and could feel her pussy getting damp. He knelt behind her, popped the egg in his mouth to help it slide inside her as he gently rubbed her most sensitive part. Linda could feel herself getting wetter from his touch. He pulled the egg from his mouth and easily slid it inside of Linda's pussy.

"Do you need help getting dressed as well? You do realize your attempt to distract me failed."

Linda knew it and grabbed the boy shorts, pulling them up her legs. As she pulled the panties all the way up, she tucked the tail of the egg up the front of her body. This ensured any vibrations coming through the tail would radiate on her clit, making her even hotter. She shrugged into the bra, making sure her nipples poked out above the cups. She pulled on her jeans and buttoned up her shirt. As she bent over to put on her socks and tie her shoes, she felt the slightest vibration from the egg inside her. She quickly straightened up and shot Jack a look.

"So I guess that means the egg is working." Jack couldn't hide the grin.

Linda finished tying her shoes and went in to the bathroom to fix her hair and apply a little makeup. Once she was satisfied, she walked out of the bathroom, walked right up to Jack and stuck her tongue down his throat. Jack was caught off guard but quickly returned the kiss, caressing her back and butt. Linda reached down the front of Jack's jeans and fondled his obvious erection through his pants.

"You still want to go out to dinner, or should we just order in?"

"I made reservations. We should head out soon if we are going to make it in time." Jack was obviously a little winded from the exchange, but quickly recovered.

Ever the gentleman, Jack insisted on opening her door for her, both in their driveway and in the parking lot of the local steakhouse. Linda liked this place and was a little surprised that Jack wanted to come here, he always grumbled about the prices. True to form, Jack held the door for her as they entered the restaurant, allowing his hand to settle on the small of her back as she walked past him. They walked up to the host/hostess stand and waited briefly for the hostess to come back. As she approached, she smiled and asked if they had a reservation.

"Walters, please. I believe it is for 6:30." Jack never seemed to have a problem making a connection with strangers, likely the reason he did so well in the industrial sales position he held for a few years now.

"Yes, Mr. Walters, a table for two. Let me just make sure it's ready. I will be right back." Her smile was obviously a force of habit with the job, it didn't seem to reach her eyes. The hostess walked partway back, stood on her toes to look towards the back of the busy restaurant and immediately came back.

"If you could follow me, your table is back this way." She grabbed two menus as she made her way towards the back of the restaurant and their table. "Mindy will be taking care of you this evening, she will be over shortly to get your drink order. Enjoy." She laid out the menus and briskly walked away to help the next guests.

As soon as Linda picked up the menu, she felt the egg stir to life again. Jack noticed her sharp intake of breath. Almost as if on cue, their server arrived to get their drink order.

"Hello, my name is Mindy. I will be taking care of you tonight. Would you like something to drink, maybe an appetizer to start?"

"Mindy, I would like Buffalo Trace, double on the rocks please. Linda, did you want Chardonnay?"

"Yes, please." Linda was still trying to deal with what was going on between her legs to get to wrapped up in her drink order.

"Did you want the Ecco or the Woodbridge?"

"The Ecco please."

"Water for both of you as well?"

"Yes please." Jack was obviously enjoying the whole scene, Linda struggling to maintain her composure while the server was seemingly oblivious to it.

"Great. I will get that put in at the bar and leave you to look over the menu."

As Mindy walked away, Linda was glaring at Jack. "Could you at least turn that off when she comes by? It would be very embarrassing if she figured out what you are doing to me here."

"That's part of the allure. You can't tell me it's not working on you. Have you decided on something to eat? I am sure our server will ask when she comes back with our drinks." With that, Jack turned up the vibrations and Linda started to squirm.

"It's a little hard to concentrate right now. Any chance you could turn this thing off so I can think straight?" Linda was getting aroused from the little device and, if she was being honest, from the thrill of doing this in public. As the thought crossed her mind, she felt the egg ramp up to, what she hoped, was full power for a second. She was really struggling to keep her desires hidden and starting to fail. After just a brief moment, the device shut down, leaving her breathing heavy and a little dazed. As she was coming back to her senses, their server arrived with their drinks.

"Have you been able to make a decision, or do you need a few more minutes?"

"I think just a couple more minutes, please." Jack responded before Linda could open her mouth.

"I will leave you alone. For now. I do have plans after we get home as well, I don't want you worn out before then." Jack's grin had come back in full force. Linda was starting to regret her bet. She looked over the menu trying to figure out what she really wanted to eat. After a few moments she decided and closed the menu. She looked at Jack and realized his menu was also closed. Mindy walked past and noticed as well.

"I will be right back." She announced with drinks in her hands making her way to another table. Linda fantasized that the couple at that table was also enjoying some private moments here in public.

"Have you decided?" Mindy looked at Jack first.

"Yes, I will have the sirloin and shrimp with broccoli please." Jack looked at Linda for her order.

"I would like the filet with rice pilaf and Caesar salad."

"How would you like your steak, sir?"

"Medium rare."

"And you, ma'am?"

"Medium please."

Jack took Linda's menu and handed them both to the server as she finished writing down their order. As she walked away, Linda felt the egg spring back to life at a reasonable setting.

"Geez, Jack. You just can't help yourself, can you?" Linda wasn't nearly as annoyed as she tried to play off.

"I can see it is having a positive affect on you as well. If I stopped for the rest of our time here, you would be a little disappointed wouldn't you?" Jack knew her well. To damn well, likely.

"Maybe. Wanna bet and find out?"

"No, I already won a bet and haven't finished collecting my winnings."

Jack tapped something on his phone and the little monster started a slow pattern. It seemed to rumble along for a few moments, then ramp up for a brief second or so, then taper back off to a low rumble. This left Linda aching for something a little stronger, kept her below full attention but wouldn't leave her alone. By the time the food arrived, she was ready to just ask for a doggie bag so she could get home and ravage her husband. After the server left, Jack tapped his phone again and the egg stopped.

"You should be able to eat in peace, I believe." Linda looked at him and realized he knew exactly what she was feeling.

"Thank you. Did you have any plans after we finish up here?" Linda was almost pleading with him inside her head to say "No" so they could go home.

"I remember you saying you always wanted some time without the kids to go clothes shopping. I figure we can stop by your favorite place down the road and you can check out what's new, maybe try a few things on." He was slowly working his way through his meal as they chatted. Linda was eating a little more rapidly than was normal for her.

"We don't have to go tonight. The kids are at my parents until tomorrow afternoon. Mom said they would be over for dinner maybe." Linda could hear the lack of conviction in her own voice, Jack surely picked up on it as well.

"I don't really mind. Let's make an evening out of it." Jack continued to work on his meal, Linda was almost finished. She came to a realization as she was cutting the last piece of steak on her plate. Once she was finished, Jack would probably start up that little egg again. Linda put her fork down and just sat for a moment, watching some of the other people around them.

"Everything okay? You just stopped." Jack was showing genuine concern, this wasn't part of his little game.

"Yeah, I just wanted to take a break. I like the steak and want to enjoy the last few bites." Linda watched one couple just a few tables down. They appeared to be close to the same age as Linda and Jack. She imagined they were out on a date night as well, the kids safely at a babysitter or grandparents. Was the woman secretly sitting there with some discreet toy keeping her on the edge, something like her own little egg? She felt her own arousal come back with the thought. She picked up her fork and ate the last few bites lost in carnal ideas. Jack was finishing as well. As he set down his fork for the last time, he picked up his phone. Sure enough, her little tormentor started back up on the pattern from before. Mindy, their server noted the lack of food on their plates and swooped in.

"Any desserts tonight? We have a really tasty cheesecake with raspberries on top."

"None for me, thanks." Jack surprised her, she figured he wanted to prolong her agony here.

"None for me either."

Mindy dropped the check on the table. "I can take this whenever you are ready."

Jack reached for his wallet and pulled out a credit card. "You can take this right away."

"I'll be right back with this." Mindy disappeared almost as quickly as she arrived.

"How was the filet? I noticed you gobbled it up."

"It was delicious, how..." Linda trailed off as the egg wound back up and took most of her attention. "How was your sirloin?"

"It was pretty good. So, what were you looking for down the street? New pants, maybe a shirt?" Jack couldn't hide his smile.

"I always need new bras. I think they were having a sale on intimates."

"Ok, we will stop by once we get out of here." The server came back with the check and Jack's card.

"I just need your signature on the top copy, the bottom one is yours. Thanks for coming in tonight, I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend." Mindy left with a quick smile to Jack and a wink to Linda.

Linda noticed the wink and felt her heart sink and her face flush. Did their server know what was going on? Had she heard the little egg? Linda wasn't even sure she could hear it herself. Just about that time, the pattern wound up to a higher setting. Between the fear and thrill of maybe getting found out and the constant attention her pussy was getting, Linda thought she might cum right there in the restaurant. She closed her eyes and grabbed the straps of her purse and wiled herself to not cum. After a brief internal struggle, the egg slowed down and Linda let out the breath she hadn't realized she was holding. She opened her eyes and met Jack's eyes. He had a big smile on his face as he held up the copy of the check. Linda saw a quick note from the server.

"Thanks for coming in. Have a good night. Mindy 'Lush' A. ;)"

"I guess she knew, huh?"

"Oh my God, Jack. Turn this thing off please. I can't walk out like this, I won't make it."

Linda felt the egg stop as she took in the realization their server knew what was going on. Her face flushed even more and she took a quick scan of the dining room to see if Mindy was anywhere to be seen. She couldn't see her, so she grabbed her purse and stood up.

"Jack, I am heading to the car now. I hope you will follow me out, please." Linda threw her purse over her shoulder as Jack stood up. She headed out the door with him right behind her. Just as her hand landed on the door handle, she heard their server call out behind her.

"Have a good night." Mindy waved and smiled at Linda.

Linda gave a quick wave as her face turned bright red once again. She wasn't sure if a person could die from embarrassment, but she thought they might find out tonight. She pushed the door handle and welcomed the cool outside air on her face.

Jack opened her door for her as she approached the car, as usual. Linda sat down as Jack closed her door, she tried to regain her composure. Before she could process everything, she felt the egg start back up again. 'Oh God, he is insatiable with this thing' Linda thought as the vibrations rumbled deep inside her womb.

"That was a good dinner. Let's head over to your store."

"Jack, you son of a bitch." She smacked his arm as he sat behind the wheel.

"You realize we can never go back to that restaurant, right? Not if that woman is still working there. And you didn't learn your lesson either. You turned it back on right away. Do you want me to climax here in the car? Are you hoping to embarrass me so bad I never leave the house again?"

"Woah, calm down. I am trying to have some fun and give you some fun as well. You said you were going to climax, that means you are enjoying this at least a little bit. I believe you are enjoying this more than a little bit, aren't you?"

"Damn you Jack." Linda knew he was right. If she was nearly as embarrassed as she thought she should be, she wouldn't be ready to cum hard right now.

"Can you survive Maurices?"

"I suppose. Can you take it easy on me though? I really don't want to cum in the middle of the store."

"I guess I can hold off until you are in the dressing room." Jack's grin told her he wasn't really kidding. Linda resigned herself to the idea of cumming in the dressing room of a clothing store. She was surprised to realize she wasn't to concerned about it. The little tormentor was still buzzing slowly as he backed the car out of the spot and headed towards the clothing shop.

It was a short 5 minute drive to one of her favorite stores. Jack parked near the front of the store and walked around to her door to open it for her. She took his outstretched hand as she tried to stand, with the toy still sending wonderful sensations through her pelvic area. As he closed the door behind her, she felt the egg stop once again. He put his hand on the small of her back once again as he walked with her in the store, pausing to get the door for her. She walked towards the intimates section as Jack trailed slowly behind. Linda knew the only reason he was in this store with her was battery powered and currently nestled inside her pussy. She looked through the selection of bras and eventually found a couple she liked in her size. She also found one in her size with sheer cups that were practically see through. In the pale pink color she found, it would likely look like she wasn't wearing a bra at all. Jack was watching her the whole time and smiled at the sheer bra.

"I want to try these on, I want to make sure they fit properly. I don't know when I will get back if I need to exchange them."

"Ok." As Jack pulled out his phone, Linda expected the little toy to start playing with her again. Instead, her phone binged with a message.

'I want to do a video call with you when you get in there. Put it on mute.'

Linda wasn't expecting this twist. She was about to protest, but her sex starting getting wet and twitching. Apparently her body wanted this.

"Ok." Linda got the attention of one of the clerks so they could open the dressing room for her.

She walked in and pulled the door closed. She quickly set down her purse on the bench, hung up her bras on the hook and grabbed her phone. She pulled up Jack's number in her speed dial and tapped the little camera icon to start the video call. She never heard his phone ring, but she saw his face appear on the screen after just one ring. She tapped the little microphone icon to mute the call, basically turning this into a sort of security camera video. She propped her purse up on the bench so she could set the phone on it. After a couple attempts, she was able to get it set up to give him a good view. As she was grabbing the buttons on her shirt, she felt the egg start up again. This time it started at a higher setting right away. She fumbled the button she was working on, but managed to get the shirt off finally. The shelf bra held her breasts up and allowed her nipples to stand out, and they were standing out very hard from all the attention her pussy was getting. She reached behind her and undid the clasp on the bra, allowing it to fall into her arms. She hung up her bra on another hook and started to a massage her naked tits, allowing herself to enjoy the feelings she was experiencing. She thought she would climax soon if this kept up. As her fingers reached her sensitive nipples, she pinched one. The moan was almost out of her mouth before she remembered where she was. As she was starting to get lost in the sensations, the egg stopped suddenly.

'You might want to try on something before they check on you.'

Jack was truly enjoying teasing her. She picked up one of the plain bras she was really interested in buying, something designed for everyday wear. She hooked the clasp and pulled the straps up her shoulders. As she made needed adjustments to get it to sit right, she looked at herself in the mirror. The look on her face was a mixture of wanton lust, frustration and appreciation. She had never seen herself look like this but she really liked it. She was turned on just from the situation but seeing herself turned her on even more. She removed that bra and picked up the sheer number. As she hooked the clasp, she knew it was going to fit a little snug. Once she pulled the straps up her shoulders, it seemed to form to her body. She made the necessary adjustments and turned to look in the mirror once again. As soon as she saw herself, the egg started up again. The sheer fabric made it look like the bra had no material at all for cups. The pale color almost matched her skin tone and it left little to the imagination. Her hard nipples were poking through the fabric and adding to the illusion of her being topless. Linda closed her eyes and massaged her breasts through the bra. She knew she was going to cum this time, even if she had to take her pants off to do it. Her left hand massaged that breast as her right hand found her nipple through the bra. She squeezed it once again and the feeling went straight to her pussy. Within a few seconds, she was cumming harder than she thought possible. She put her left hand to her mouth to stifle the moan and almost lost her balance. She sat down hard on the bench as she started to come down from her climax. Her right hand continued to play with her breast as her left hand continued to cover her mouth. After a few moments, she felt the egg slow down to almost nothing as she came to her senses. As she tried to stand back up, the egg stopped completely. Linda reached behind her to undo the sheer bra, pulling it off her body. She slowly put her shelf bra back on, buttoned her shirt back up and put the new bras back on their respective hangers. As she reached for her purse, she saw the phone sitting there and remembered Jack had probably watched the whole thing. She was both horrified and aroused at the thought.