Linda Lost a Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to release your arms. Can you hold yourself up?"

"I'll try." It was the best she could muster. She felt her arms being slowly lowered, she leaned back on Jack to help support herself. Once her arms were down, Jack unclipped them. He slowly eased his now limp member from her backside, still holding her to his chest. Linda slowly turned around and wrapped her arms around him.

"Please take me to bed, I think I am done for tonight."

"With pleasure, my lovely." Jack caressed her cheek and brushed away a stray hair from her forehead as he removed her blindfold. He leaned in and gently kissed her lips and held her close.

Jack quickly removed the cuffs from her wrists and helped her up the stairs, all the way up to their bedroom. Linda asked for help to get to the bathroom so she could get cleaned up. As she sat down, Jack quickly removed the cuffs from her ankles and unzipped her boots, pulling them from her feet. He also removed her socks while he was knelt down before her. This was what Linda really enjoyed about their bondage sessions, the after care. Jack was so sweet and caring, not that he wasn't throughout the day, but it seemed more special during these times. She felt precious and adored, almost worshipped. She finished getting herself "put back together" and Jack led her out to the bedroom.

"Just stay there." Jack gently pulled her shirt off her arms, it was still unbuttoned from earlier. He undid the clasp and zipper on her skirt and added that to the pile of dirty clothes. He went behind her and unhooked the clasp on her bra, gently pulling it down her shoulders and off her body. Then Jack pulled back the covers on the bed and helped her get in, pulling the covers back over her naked body.

"I will be back in just a second, I need to get cleaned up."

"Mmm." Linda looked up and saw the love in his eyes, that same look she fell in love with all those years ago. He gently kissed her lips and she quickly fell asleep. Linda was out cold before Jack could even get undressed.

When she woke up the next morning, she could hardly believe everything she endured the previous evening. As she replayed the events, from the teasing at the restaurant, to the orgasm in the dressing room at Maurice's, to everything they did in the basement, she was astonished she survived it all. She was certainly surprised at Jack's imagination and planning. Maybe she should lose more bets.