Linda Pt. 02: The Next Day

Story Info
Sister-in-law wants to hook up again.
1.6k words
4.53
24.8k
33

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 09/10/2020
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
972 Followers

Shortly after we got home, I got a message from Linda: Last night NEVER happened.

I don't even know what you mean, I assured her.

Good.

That night, this came: Fortunately Toby was so hung over, he didn't wonder why I'd been sleeping naked.

I really had no idea how to answer that, so I just sent the "thumbs-up" emoji.

Then about an hour after that, she sent Are things going to be weird between us?

Of course not. Though it would be less weird, I thought, if she stopped repeatedly mentioning "the thing that never happened"

You're not going to think about me naked the next time you see me?

Should I?

No. Maybe. I don't know. You won't think about watching me play with my pussy?

I'll have to try not to, I guess.

Okay, well, I might think about your dick.

Not sure how to respond.

Be flattered.

Are we REALLY going to have this discussion?

Looks like it LOL

Logging off now. And for God's sake delete this thread!

And later still that night:

The truth: you wish you could see me doing that again, don't you?

We both know that's not going to happen.

But you'd like to?

It was a one-time thing. It was a weird night and we'd both been drinking.

And I'd watched you fucking my sister, which got us all worked up.

Exactly.

Can I tell you the truth about something?

If you must.

I'm naked right now, and touching myself.

We shouldn't be discussing this.

We shouldn't because I'm your wife's sister, or because it's turning you on?

Okay, both I guess.

Mmm. Am I making brother-in-law hard?

Before I could respond, my phone beeped telling me a video had come through. It was Linda, with her hand over her pussy, and one finger slowly sliding inside.

Holy fuck, Linda.

Now send me one of you.

We can't be doing this.

Why not, we already saw each other in person.

That's different, I tapped out, though I couldn't really explain why it was different.

So you're saying it would be okay for me to see your dick in person again? I could accept that.

That is not at all what I said.

I think it is. Come over here, we can use the guest house out back.

Linda, are you drunk again?

No, just really horny. And once you send me a picture of your dick, I'll be hornier.

You know, if you don't knock it off, I might just call your bluff.

You think I'm bluffing?

If you're sober, then yes, I think you're just messing around. I'm deleting that video you sent me, btw.

Awww

Reluctantly, I admit.

You would have looked at it at certain lonely moments?

Okay, yes, I would have.

That's hot. But no dick pic for me?

No dick pic for you.

Then you'll show me in person?

Okay, fine! Your sister's asleep, I'm on my way over. If you want to change your mind, you have fifteen minutes to tell me.

Did I think she was serious about this, I wondered as I drove? Certainly not. Did I want her to be serious? I don't know... maybe? This seemed like the sort of thing that could end badly; though cumming all over my wife's sister, while certainly hot, was already pretty messed up.

Then again, it would be nice not to have to be so quick and as quiet about it this time.

And I hadn't cum since last night.

I kept glancing over at my phone, in case it rang and I didn't hear it.

I wondered how we'd gone so quickly from "Forget last night ever happened" to cumming all over her again.

The same way, I guess, last night we'd gotten to "cumming all over her" from "peacefully sleeping with our own spouses."

I got to their house without receiving a call telling me not to, so I parked in back of their house and headed for the detached guest house. I know where they keep a key, but the inside light was on dimly so I tried the door and it was unlocked.

Katie was inside, sitting on the edge of the bed. She was wearing a pale blue nightgown. "Glad you made it," she said, standing up. I saw it was also a lot more sheer than I'd thought.

I wasn't sure what to do next: last night we'd already been naked. And aroused. And still a little bit drunk (or at least enough to serve as an excuse). And things just happened.

I began to wonder whether this was a mistake.

Then Linda took a step closer to me and raised her arms. "Why don't you help me off with this?" she said.

"Um... I thought we weren't supposed to "

"Do it carefully. Without actually touching me."

"Ha. Okay sure, why not?"

I bent down, grabbed the hem of her nightgown, and very carefully, not touching her skin at all, lifted it over her head. She was naked underneath.

She fell back onto the bed, stretching out, exposing herself to her more openly than she had last night. "How come you're not naked?"

"Just admiring the view," I said.

"Thanks, that's sweet. Now get naked!"

I started to undress. "Do you want me to help you?" she asked.

"I'm not sure you can do that without touching me," I said.

She got to her feet. "Let me try."

She stood up, came over to me, and then very carefully pulled my shirt over my head. Then she brushed her breasts across my chest. "Not that I'm complaining," I said, "but what happened to 'without touching me'?"

"I didn't touch you when I was taking off your shirt. This was after."

"That is not at all what we said."

"I think it is," she said with a grin.

Before I could think of a response, she said "Kiss me." When I hesitated, she said "Chuck, I'm naked, we saw each other naked last night, you came all over me. You came on my face. I swallowed some of your cum, for fuck's sake! How can a little saliva be worse than that?"

So I kissed her.

And the kiss lasted a while, ending with us rolling about on the bed, clutching one another, my hands gripping her ass, pulling her tightly against me, my right hand sliding far enough down that it was dangerously close to her pussy.

Finally we separated. "Um," I said, "that definitely wasn't what we said. We were just gong to watch each other play with ourselves."

"That was warm-up for playing with ourselves," she said with a grin.

I got to my feet and pulled off my pants and underwear. It would have been hard to deny I was really, really "warmed up."

Linda was already rubbing her breasts with one hand, and her clit with the other, but her legs were wide apart again and I could see her pussy glistening.

My dick was almost painfully hard and as I began stroking it, I only hoped I wouldn't cum too quickly.

We both groaned as we rubbed and stroked ourselves harder and harder. Linda might have cum a little a couple of times.

"Where do you want to cum?" she asked between sharp breaths.

It didn't take me long to decide. "Your face," I said, happy I was finally getting to make a decision. "I want to cum on your face like last night; but I'll have a lot more cum tonight, so this time you'll be covered with it, and have to swallow a lot more of it."

"Mmm," she said. "Sounds hot. Maybe next time."

"Next time?"

"This time, my pussy."

"You want me to cum on your pussy?"

"In," she said.

"Linda..."

"Come on, I didn't get you over here just to jerk off again."

Before I could protest and at this point, to be honest, it would have been a very half-hearted protest she sat up, grabbed both of my wrists, and pulled me down to the bed.

"I really do want that facial sometime, but right now I need to be fucked. I want... my brother-in-law's dick inside of me, which is so wrong. Just do it. Take me right now."

Since her legs were already spread very obscenely, I just crawled between them, placed the head of my dick between the lips of her vulva and, when she didn't tell me to stop, pushed in.

"Oh fuck yeah," she said.

I just grunted, and I drove my dick into my sister-in-law's pussy.

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't fantasized over doing this very thing over the past fifteen years. Even jerked off over the thought of fucking her, especially after that afternoon at the beach where she was standing next to me just when a wave pushed her bikini top right up over her breasts.

Or that time she was staying with us for a couple of days and accidentally walked in on me in the shower.

"Oh, fuckfuckfuck... I've wanted to do this... harder, fuck, harder, you're making me crazy."

"Linda... I'm not going to last much longer. Can I cum in you? Are you safe?"

"I am, but I swear I'd want you cumming in my pussy even if I wasn't. I need to feel you filling me... oh... aargh!" she shouted as I erupted into her.

I think it'd been years since I'd cum that hard.

"That was amazing," I said, collapsing onto the bed next to her. Her breasts had a thin coat of sweat, and she was making no move to clean her pussy, dripping my cum all over the bed. "Linda, we know we can't ever do this again," I started to say, as she cut me off with "How long do you think I'd have to suck your dick before you're ready again? Not long, from the look of it."

And no, it didn't take long at all.


MemberX
MemberX
972 Followers