Linda Rose Loves Her Brother

Story Info
Twins bonding in the summer before college.
7.7k words
4.42
27.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The surf came in gently and rhythmically, almost like clockwork, under a bright blue afternoon sky. Beach goers, young and old, reveled in the waves, their wet skin glistened majestically through the filter of Linda Rose's new sunglasses. She sat on the sand, taking in the scene, thinking to herself: My last summer before college. How exciting for Linda Rose, runner-up for class valedictorian, recipient of a scholarship to attend Notre Dame in the fall. Her parents were certainly proud of her; she knew that.

She glanced at them, to her left, and smiled. She loved her parents. Though they were sometimes strict, Linda Rose knew it was for her own good, and overall, they were nice and fun-loving people. Now that she was 18, she felt more like their peer, finally. Sure, there would still be some disagreements, but Linda Rose was mature and responsible. Moreso than her twin brother Aaron, anyway. And on this, their annual summer vacation on the coast, her parents were relaxed and carefree, laughing and joking all week. They didn't even seem bothered by Aaron's lack of direction in life, as they often were. Hell, it was a vacation, everyone deserved to take it easy.

Her parents, Jack and Laura, playfully teased and joked around, giving each other occasional pecks on the lips and cheeks. Linda Rose reflected on how lucky she was that they were so healthy and happy, and they had earned it. They both looked about ten years younger than their age, in good shape and full heads of hair. Her barrel-chested dad had always worked out, and her mom had always eaten healthy and maintained a curvy figure. Linda Rose was always a little jealous of her mom's larger breasts, although her own were in fact large and pendulous. It's just that Laura's were, well, big and full. She always got glances in public, from men and women. Even today, coming out of the water, Laura - still able to pull off a bikini - got the attention of a group of fit males, her boobs swaying as she walked out of the surf. Jack would sometimes make comments or squeeze them in front of Linda Rose and Aaron - innocent, playful but slightly devious exchanges that were accepted as normal by her and her brother, usually with an eye-roll. But Linda Rose at some point developed a slight, subconscious jealousy, and a bit of an inferiority complex, about her mother's figure and her coquettish style. In turn it made Linda Rose shy and unsure about her own body and personality, even though her dad often said the usual things a dad says to reassure her how beautiful she was, with her cropped dark brown hair and large brown eyes contrasting against milky-white skin. "My little pixie," he'd call her.

Indeed, her parents' often libertine attitudes had resulted in Linda Rose being somewhat geeky, conservative, and as a result, inexperienced. She went to dances with boys in high school, but at 18 remained unashamedly a virgin. She knew that men looked at her, too - today in her bikini was further proof of that. And she knew her parents would never judge her, or her brother, one way or another. Like Linda Rose, Aaron was inexperienced. She knew he had yet to have any real sexual contact with a woman, or a man for that matter, because as twins they shared everything with each other. Their reasons were different: Aaron was shy and unsure in spite of being handsome. Linda Rose had been hit on enough times, but she just didn't trust most boys or men to go past making out. In Aaron's case it wasn't for lack of trying; in Linda Rose's, not for lack of wanting.

Their senior prom, just two months earlier, had illustrated this. Linda Rose's date was a guy she knew well and liked a lot, and she considered losing her virginity to him. I'm a woman now, she tried to convince herself. But in the end, she couldn't go through with it. Her date was a nice enough guy, and she felt badly that she had to reject him sexually, but she sought a man with her dad's steadiness and her brother's understanding. When she got home that night, Aaron was already on the couch, still in his tuxedo. He too had been rejected, and her empathy was doubled for him. Still in her royal blue dress, she sat next to him and they went over the night's events. Recounting her night, she told Aaron that she didn't quite trust her date to be able to handle the moment. Aaron chuckled and said, "Well, my problem is girls trust me so much that they just want to be friends." Linda Rose laughed and looked at his profile a moment, his hair as near-black as hers, against equally olive skin. He was handsome, strikingly for a man of just 18, but perhaps too nice for girls his age.

Linda Rose leaned toward him as he continued staring forward. "When it's right, it'll happen," she said, almost in a whisper, and kissed his cheek. He turned and looked at her, with his puppy dog brown eyes, framed by longer lashes than hers, damn him. His eyes scanned down at her figure in her prom dress, her cleavage on full display for once. "I hope you're right, Rosie," he said with an exhale, as his eyes returned to her gaze. Linda Rose's eyes teared up a little. She put her right hand on his left cheek and gave him another light sisterly kiss, on the cheek but grazing his lip.

"I'm sure of it," she smiled. As she dropped her arm, it accidentally grazed his tuxedo pants, over something that she was pretty sure wasn't his leg. Linda Rose was taken aback but she didn't show it. That was just an accident, she thought. Besides, she knew how men her brother's age were - just the mention of sex can cause an erection, even talking about it with his sister. The poor guy was probably backed up. But before she had a chance to act naturally, Aaron said abruptly, "I've gotta go to bed." He stood up, facing away from her, buttoned his tux jacket and then turned to walk to his bedroom.

So do I, thought Linda Rose. So do I.

That night of the prom, Linda Rose felt exquisitely beautiful in her royal blue prom dress, and it flattered her that her brother saw her in such a light. Now, sitting next to her parents in a bikini on the beach a few months later, it was one of the few times she felt dressed in a sexual manner around them, and it made her feel slightly awkward. On one hand, she felt funny having her dad and brother see her in something that left little to the imagination; on the other hand, she felt like she was sexually competing with her mom, who was so feminine in such a dominant fashion, it left Linda Rose feeling immature and girlish. She knew it was a bit irrational - just a quick scan of boys on the beach checking her out would confirm this - but that's how she felt, as she heard her mom laughing while her dad tickled her. Laura cackled so loud people nearby looked and smiled. Her breasts jiggled as Jack got his fingers on her ribs and belly. Laura giggled and pointed at Jack's shorts, and he laughed and rolled onto his side.

Linda Rose smiled at their youthful playfulness. She stood up. "I'm going for a walk," she told them. "Leaving my phone with you guys, in my bag."

"Okay honey," Laura said. "We're leaving in about an hour for dinner, just be back by then."

"Let's eat now," Jack said, taking a playful bite of his wife's upper arm. Laura laughed again. "Jack, stop!" Linda Rose watched her mother's tits bounce again as she lightly slapped her husband and laughed.

"Sure, mommy," Linda Rose said with a smile, and she turned and walked toward the sea. She wondered why she was always staring at people's body parts. Maybe she just needed to breathe and cool off.

She walked toward her brother, who was chatting with a girl close to the surf. Not wanting to interrupt, Linda Rose took a quick left, but Aaron spotted her from about five meters away. "Where are you going?" he asked.

"Just for a walk, down that way and back," she pointed. "Mom and dad said we're leaving to eat in an hour."

Aaron nodded and returned to chatting with his new friend. She looked cute, thought Linda Rose, turning around a bit to get another look. The girl was short, dark skinned with long, curly black hair and a round ass. She had caught her smile from a distance. At least Aaron was making her smile, she thought. Maybe they'll hit it off. The family would be at the beach house for two weeks, plenty of time for a summer fling. Just then, the image of Aaron fucking the dark skinned girl flashed into her mind. Eww, gross, stop, she chuckled to herself.

For perhaps twenty minutes Linda Rose walked astride the surf, as the waves crested over her feet. The water felt refreshing on an otherwise hot and humid evening. The summer sun still hung bright in the sky. The farther she got from her parents and the main part of the beach, the sparser it became, until finally, she reached the end of the "official" part of the beach. What lay ahead was a more secluded, less manicured beach, without lifeguards. She knew the area well, since her family had been coming here since she was a child. She knew she'd see a few dogs running free, and a few nude sunbathers, and some people smoking weed. One year as a teen she'd met some new friends and went to a campfire here, where she passed on a joint and drank a total of one beer. When some of these new acquaintances decided to go skinny dipping under the stars, she joined them, but with her suit on. It just hadn't been in Linda Rose's style to push the envelope too much, especially with people she didn't know well enough to trust.

Still, she liked this part of the beach and its free spirited denizens. A German shepherd played frisbee with its master. A naked couple, man and woman, kissed in the water. A bit farther, she saw a naked man apply sun block to another, presumably his partner, as he was paying special attention to his friend's erect penis. They laughed a bit. Linda Rose smiled and averted her gaze so as not to stare. Finding a spot in the wet sand, apart enough not to encroach on anyone's space, she sat down to rest, taking in the scene and looking at how far she'd walked.

"Oh, what the hell," she thought to herself. She didn't know anyone here. The sun was bright but it was too late to get burned. She stood up, looked around, and untied her bikini top, letting her untanned breasts drop out. They hung almost to the end of her ribcage, punctuated by smooth nipples the size of silver dollars. Before she could think twice, Linda Rose bent over and removed her bottoms. She folded both halves and laid them on the sand, then turned to the same-sex couple and said sheepishly, "Excuse me, could you make sure these don't blow away? I'm just going for a quick swim."

"Sure thing, honey," said the one. The other, lying prostrate, perked his head up, smiled, and waved.

With that, Linda Rose walked toward the sea. She felt the summer breeze whistle past her recently-waxed pussy, an unusual sensation for a body party always covered up outdoors. Linda Rose also felt extra cognizant of the way her ass jiggled as she walked. She was always cognizant of this, but being naked in public raised it to a new level. Smiling, she walked into the water, toward the first waves, and waded in.

For a few minutes, she swam about, crashing into waves, doing the back float, and just generally basking in the moment. She then made her way back to the beach, back to where her suit lay. Thanking the two gentlemen, she propped her suit as a pillow and lay on her back, to relax and dry off in the sun and warm breeze. She put her sunglasses back on, closed her eyes, and relaxed.

Before Linda Rose knew it, she slipped into a light sleep. She dreamt she was back home, watching TV, but she couldn't hear it due to noises from down the hall. Frustrated, Linda rose and walked down the hall toward her brother's room. The Black girl from the beach stood outside. They could both hear the noises from inside - two people grunting, furniture creaking.

With a tone both disapproving and entertained, the girl shook her head and said, "They've been going at it all day in there."

Linda Rose stared at the girl a moment, then at the door. The noises were incessant. She reached for the knob. She looked at the girl again - suddenly her dad was standing behind her, his arms around the girl's waist. Smiling, the Black girl said, "You're lucky."

Linda Rose waited a beat, then turned the knob and opened the door to her brother's room. There on the bed, naked on all fours facing her, was her mother. Behind her was Aaron. Their bodies continued crashing into each other, and her mom moaned and bit her lip, then looked Linda Rose directly in the eyes, saying, "Rosie, you're next. You're next. Rosie...Rosie..."

"Rosie!" she heard someone shout. Her eyes popped open and she snapped out of her dream. Where the fuck am I? she thought. Oh right.

She looked to her right. Maybe fifty meters away was Aaron. She looked down. Naked. Oh, God. Linda Rose brought her knees to her chest, waved and shouted, "Hold on!"

Aaron laughed out loud. "Are you naked?" He continued laughing. "I'll turn around."

Linda Rose frantically stood up and fumbled with her bikini bottoms, trying to turn the outside back in and slip them on. Then the top. Her heart raced.

One half of the gay couple said to her, "Honey, that boy is hot. What's your rush?"

"He's my brother," she said, deadpan and embarrassed, tying the string to her bikini top.

The two laughed. The other man then added playfully, "Well, you look fabulous. If I were straight, I'd be all over you...even if you were my sister!" The two laughed again, but Linda Rose could tell he was making a sincere compliment, even if it was perverted. She blushed and tingled a bit. His partner added, "Your brother looks good, too."

Tying her top, she smiled and said "Thank you, and thanks for watching my stuff." She turned to face Aaron, still standing at a distance. He couldn't have seen much from there, she thought. Whatever he'd seen, they were twins anyway, these things happen. Or so she tried to tell herself.

As she walked toward her brother, she could see a smile on his face. "Enjoy yourself?" he asked.

"Shut up...yes. Don't tell mom and dad."

"Oh, they wouldn't care," Aaron replied. "Probably be all for it."

Linda Rose agreed but changed the subject. "What happened with that girl you were talking to?"

Aaron smiled. "Oh, Christina? Yeah, I got her number, actually. Hoping to meet her this week." He beamed a bit.

"Wow, that's great, Aaron," she said. "She's pretty." Linda Rose felt a tiny bit jealous as she said it. Aaron nodded and the two walked back to their parents.

A couple of days passed without incident. Well, not exactly. A friend of her parents, a man named Neil, had joined them for dinner the evening Linda Rose had skinny dipped. He was a cool guy, single, an old college buddy of her dad's. The three of them drank a good amount of wine and had a lot of laughs.

The next morning, Linda Rose opened her dresser drawer and noticed that one of her bras wasn't there. It was a purple number from Victoria's Secret. She was sure she'd brought it, but now she was second guessing herself. Did I leave it at home? she thought. Must have. However, the next morning, it reappeared in the same drawer. She thought it was odd, but chalked it up to being one of those things. She probably just missed it the first time.

That night, Aaron had gone to the local carnival with Christina. Neil had come over for drinks. Linda Rose joined him and her parents on the patio for a while, then decided to retire to her room upstairs. She said her good nights and went inside, brushed her teeth, and went to her room. She put on an oversized T-shirt and lay in bed, reading Flowers in the Attic. She could hear the faint sounds of Jack, Laura, and Neil talking and laughing. She went on reading and drifted to sleep.

Around twenty minutes later, she awoke to a knock on the door. "Rosie?" It was Aaron. "Can I come in?"

She pulled her shirt down and put a bookmark in her book. "Sure," she said.

Aaron entered and sat down on the bed. "What are you up to?" he asked.

"Just was reading," she said. Remembering where he'd been, she inquired with a smile, "How was the date?"

Aaron turned and looked at her with hangdog eyes. "Things were going great," he explained. "We rode the tilt-a-whirl, the Ferris wheel, had some cotton candy...when we were in the fun house, we were laughing and I went in for a kiss."

He paused. Linda Rose prompted him. "Yeah and....?"

"She turned and gave me the cheek," he sighed. "Just wants to be friends."

Linda Rose looked at her brother sadly. She crawled over next to him and gave him a hug. "Forget her," she said. "She doesn't deserve you." She kissed him near the ear.

Aaron forced a smile and nodded a bit. "That body, though..." he said, and laughed.

Linda Rose laughed too. "Well, she did have a nice body. But so what? We're on the beach, there are hot bodies everywhere. You can find another one tomorrow."

They both laughed. Aaron shook his head a bit again and said, "So far you're the only woman I've seen naked."

Linda Rose laughed but also felt slighted by the comment, even though she knew what her brother meant. She paused and mustered a retort.

"And...how do I stack up to Christina?" Aaron turned and looked at her, and she returned his gaze with an "I'm joking but kind of serious" stare.

Aaron thought it over. "Well..." he said, considering the question. "You've got a great rack, but Christina's ass is way better." He laughed.

Linda Rose opened her mouth and pretended to take offense, hitting her brother on the shoulder. "What's wrong with my ass?" she said.

"Nothing," Aaron laughed. "Christina's just had a great shape, you gotta admit."

"Well, true," Linda Rose conceded. "I kind of wanted to squeeze it when I saw it."

The twin siblings laughed a bit more. Following a pause, Aaron asked if Linda Rose wanted to go for a walk on the beach under the moon. She was awake now and said yes. "Great," said Aaron. "I'm going to brush my teeth, I'll meet you downstairs in five minutes."

Linda Rose put on a bra, tank top, and shorts. She looked herself over in the mirror, turning to check out her ass. It was relatively small, not supple and shapely like Christina's or even her mom's.

She shrugged and hopped downstairs, meeting Aaron in the foyer by the living room. Her parents and Neil were now in the living room, having some wine. They wished the twin 18-year-olds a pleasant stroll. "If we don't see you, have a good night," Laura told her children.

Aaron and Linda Rose walked out the back door, down the path and to the beach. There were still people out and about, swimming, enjoying campfires, drinking beer, smoking joints. It was a peaceful scene. As they walked, they talked about college. While Linda Rose would be attending Notre Dame, Aaron had decided to wait a semester to figure out what he wanted to do. He had been accepted to the local state school, but he was unsure if college was the right path for him. Linda Rose told him she hoped he would go.

"You're such a smart guy," she explained. "I think you'd have a blast. Plus, it's just four years of your life, and then you'll have more options." Aaron just nodded. He'd heard it before.

"And the girls are wild," she added, trying another angle. He chuckled.

"Like, get-naked-on-the-beach wild?" quipped Aaron. Linda Rose laughed, then uttered an "Oh my God. I can't believe you saw that." She shook her head.

"Well," Aaron said, "I've done it, too." She turned and looked at him in surprise. "A couple of years ago. Same as you, I was alone."

"How was it?" she asked, imagining her naked brother frolicking about in the surf.

"Relaxing...freeing...but also embarrassing. I had a huge hard-on and it wouldn't go down."

She looked at him with wide eyes. "So you were walking around with a hard-on?"