All Comments on 'Linda Rose Loves Her Brother'

by HoldYouDown

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't let it stop here. They will have holidays and summer breaks to enjoy each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did not like

She was rhis shy, very in experienced virgin, who had sex with her twin.

Two paragraphs later she gets double teamed and talks like she is this over sexed promiscuous slut. No.

Robinius1Robinius1about 1 year ago

Good, but lacking something. I can't quite put my finger on it. Thanks.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 1 year ago

Parents seem like they had spent some time with Niel in the dunes while kids were out of the house, weren't sure when they got back, but played it cool when they got back from their fun!.

Then heard the sqeal and grunts from the kids, Niel left and parents went and listened to rest of kids fun. Why did kids stoop at no cum inside, 18 yr girl going to college should be on birth control. Brother probably wanted, but was being gentleman to sister. Why didn't parents open door and join/teach?

Next chapter? Is that how daughter learned fun of double team, is she going to be air tight on the next video call?

desire30desire30about 1 year ago

so any things left open in this story, i love it, Parents with a friends while the kids explored there love. The slight touch of interracial and bi sexual was erortic as hell. also.. I hope to read more and put myself in Linda role.. Write on please, I loved it

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 year ago

I GAVE IT FOUR STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A confusing average story. There was no real connection for me. It was just a story I read.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous