Linda's Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This must have been too much for Mark. He pulled out and shot a thick ropey string of cum that landed in my hair on one end and the small of my back on the other. Then another, then another.

When he finished, we both collapsed in a sweaty heap on our bed (I still allowed myself to consider it "our bed").

We both lay silent for a moment. Then we both rolled on our sides, facing each other, and scooted in to cuddle.

"God," Mark panted, "sex literally doesn't get any better than with you."

"I could say the same," I whispered burying my head under his chin. "I appreciate that you are honest with Teri -- but that's one secret that maybe we don't need to share with her."

I got us some water, put my panties back on so they would soak up some of my juices and we cuddled some more. We fell asleep in each other arms that night, sleeping on cum soaked sheets. When we woke the next morning, we had sex again before he went back home. I purposely had him cum in my mouth so that I could savor the aftertaste off and on for the next several hours. I gave him the panties that I had worn the previous night knowing he would be able to enjoy the scent for at least a few days.

Over the last two years or so, Mark and I have been able to hook up probably five or six times... It's an odd dynamic because Mark waits for Teri to instigate it. If she has a girl's night out she will suggest that he call and take me out on a date. If she is going out of town overnight she will suggest he call and see if he can come stay with me for the night. It is obviously something that she thinks about and yet -- again -- she has never spoken with me directly about sharing her husband with his mom -- even if it is infrequent. For my part, I am grateful to be part of both of their lives and, selfishly, love it when my son makes me cum.

Of course I spoke with Annie about all of this... many times. She thinks that the idea of Mark fucking his mom turns Teri on and she likes hearing Mark tell her what we did. I could see that. Mark tells me she sometimes talks about him fucking me when he is inside her... saying things like, "does your mom's pussy get this wet?" or "I bet you mom loves sucking on your big cock." He also said he has noticed she does like to blow him when he comes home on the nights he doesn't spend the night with me. It was his theory that she gets a kick out of tasting my juices on his cock and not have to overtly ask about it. We all have our idiosyncrasies so who am I to judge?

Mark and Teri arrived the morning of our departure to St. Lucia at my house so that we could all go to the private airport in one car. When we got there, we were told where to deposit our luggage and were ushered into the private lounge area where there was a full bar and some snacks. All three of us were trying to act as if we belonged there -- but we all knew this was a very heady experience and probably wouldn't have this opportunity again.

As a reminder, Mark still has a very athletic build. He plays softball and basketball weekly and looks like he could still suit up and play football and baseball like he did in High School. He wears his hair a little shorter than when he was in college and now keeps what looks like a two or three day beard growth at all times which only makes him look more masculine. His tanned face seemed to set off his blue eyes even more. He had on navy linen shorts, a cream-colored silk shirt, and loafers with no socks. In short he was a catch.

At 5'7" Teri was taller than me -- but a good complement to Mark's 5'11". She is a jogger and has long slender legs and arms. Her hair is a very light brown with blond highlights and bounces nicely on her shoulders when she walks. She and I both are blessed with big boobs -- but not outrageous. Mine look bigger on my smaller frame and Mike has told me her nipples are as sensitive as mine. She has a cute peach-shaped butt that even I want to squeeze sometimes and teeth that are as white as alabaster. She was wearing a sleeveless floral print silk and nylon dress that swayed in the breeze and buttoned up the front, coming down to the middle of her shins. Her boobs would jiggle a bit when she moved and I wondered if she was wearing a bra -- but later discerned she was wearing a very thin unlined one that didn't provide much in the way of support or coverage but was a very sexy compliment to this dress.

I have probably gained about 10 pounds over the last 10+ years but worked hard to take almost all of it off starting the day Mark called and invited me on the trip. I knew I wouldn't win a beauty contest standing next to Teri, but I was at least going to make it a close second -- which I figured was pretty good since I was 25 years older than she was.

After sipping on mimosa's we boarded the plane and settled in. The pilot greeted us as we boarded and showed us where the drinks and snacks were. I really don't have anything to compare it to. The seats seemed to be wider than the first-class seats I had ridden in on commercial flights in the past and the leather was luxurious. There was a small screen at the front of the plane mounted to the bulkhead that showed our flight path and progress on a map from takeoff to landing. Even the snacks were sumptuous. There was a tray of shrimp cocktails along with assorted meats and cheeses. We took advantage and sipped champagne all the way to St. Lucia.

When we arrived, we were met by a car service that took us to our home for the next week. The refrigerator and pantry were packed with food and drinks and our driver informed us that if there was anything we needed to call his number and he would get it for us or take us anywhere on the island we wanted to visit.

The house was as magnificent as the private plane. Beautiful ocean views, large patios and balconies facing the ocean, opulent furnishings, a pool in the back and steps leading to the beach. It was a bit overwhelming but we waited until our driver left to let our guard down and laugh at how crazy beautiful this place was.

Of course Mark and Teri took the master bedroom and I found a guest bedroom on the same floor that was actually larger than my master bedroom at home. We went to our respective rooms, unpacked, changed into our beach clothes, and met on the patio by the pool overlooking the ocean.

The air was thick with the smell of salt and a warm breeze was gently blowing in from the ocean. Mark made margaritas for all of us. We found some music and played it softly over the outdoor speakers and sat quietly for a time just listening to the waves crash and the gulls cawing. Mark had picked up some brochures at the airport and Teri and I had done some investigating before we left about things to do on the island. As we mostly guzzled our margaritas we excitedly loosely planned out our week. While the plans did involve activities like Mark playing golf, Teri and I shopping in some of the local markets, all of us going on a sunset cruise, and maybe parasailing, it was mostly about laying by the pool or ocean.

I could feel my head getting a little light from the tequila but I was still in complete control of myself. However, I did find myself undressing both Mark and Teri in my mind as we sat there. It didn't take much to picture them naked since Mark was shirtless and only wore a pair of swim trunks. Of course, I could call on my memory to picture what was under those trunks and as I found myself staring at his shorts, I thought I could see his cock actually start to get hard. When my eyes traveled back up to his, I noticed he was looking at me and smiling. I tried not to blush -- but didn't do a very good job of hiding it.

I had no such recall ability to call on so that I could picture what Teri looked like naked -- but it didn't take much imagination since her bikini was so small. Her D cup boobs spilled out the top and sides of the bra and the smoothness of the lines on her bikini bottoms told me she was either completely shaved down below or very close to it. None of us had ventured into the water, yet it was apparent to anyone that bothered to (shamelessly) stare like I did that the crotch of her bikini was moist and her vaginal lips were perfectly outlined in the gusset. I had worried about something like this before we left. Being this close to Mark dressed only in his boxers or swim suit -- even with Teri close by -- was going to trigger my libido.

I had fantasized that maybe Teri would leave us for a day but as we discussed the week ahead, there was no mention of anything like that. I wasn't going to let it spoil the trip -- but I could see that I would be using my fingers at night to help me get to the next day.

That night we all pitched in and enjoyed a meal of chicken, salad, and fresh asparagus. We drank a bottle of wine with dinner and another one sitting by the pool. Combined with the margaritas from earlier in the day, and the sun baking us, we were all pretty tired and turned in early.

The lights were out and I had stripped to my normal bed clothes of t-shirt and panties when I decided to get one last glass of water before going to bed. I used the ambient light from my room to provide just enough light in the living area so I could make it through to the kitchen without having to turn on any more lights. I was almost to the kitchen when I heard Teri's voice.

"Fuck me Mark... Yes... Fuck mama just like that... Make mommy cum on your hard cock," she moaned. Their door was open just enough for the sound to escape unimpeded to the adjoining room, which happened to be the living area that I was standing in. I started to peek but thought better and got my glass of water and returned to my room.

Once in my room, I left my door slightly ajar hoping I could continue to hear them but the sound was too faint to discern what was being said. I knew from my discussions with Mark that Teri liked to talk dirty during sex which made sense... Mark and I used to talk dirty to each other on the phone while we both masturbated. I later incorporated it into our lovemaking also.

As I thought about the sound of Teri telling Mark to "make mama cum" I pictured her riding his cock while she was on top of him with her back to him... pulling on her own nipples, Mark's hard cock slick with her juices.

My hand dipped inside my panties and I was wet enough that my index finger slid over my clit and directly into my pussy. With my left hand I lifted my shirt and tugged on my left nipple, twisting it. I removed my finger from the depths of my pussy and flicked at my clit... at first slowly and then faster.

"Yes Mark, make mama cum," I repeated Teri's incantation. "You know just how to make mommy happy baby. Keep flicking my clit with your tongue just like that," I fantasized.

I could feel my juices overflowing and dripping down to the crack of my ass. I slipped my index finger into my pussy again and used my ring finger to rub my juices over and around my asshole. As my finger poked in and out of my pussy, I let the tip of my other finger start to poke in and out of my ass. This felt so good that I shifted a bit, drawing my knees to my chest, and shoved my first two fingers in and out of my pussy while letting my little finger slide in and out of my ass.

"Yes, fuck me Mark," I said out loud. "Terri has her finger in my ass while you fuck me baby... please don't stop."

This continued for maybe two minutes until I came a nice stomach clenching cum. I so wanted to call out to Mark to fuck me -- but knew anything above a normal voice would probably be heard in their room. I was content to enjoy my sweet cum alone and did so, then falling fast asleep.

What I didn't know -- but found out later -- was that Teri had gotten up to get some water as I had and accidently heard me. She decided to take the extra step of tiptoeing to my door and peeking in while listening. We both slept well that night.

The next morning Mark called our driver and made plans to play golf at a local course. It was on the other side of the island which meant it would take a while to traverse the winding mountainous roads to get there and back -- but he was assured it was worth the effort. He was out the door about 10:00 and the driver said he would be back in time for dinner. While Teri and I enjoyed a continental breakfast on the outdoor seating area, the housekeepers came and tidied up the house and changed out the sheets and towels.

After they left we changed into our swimsuits and coverups and met on the patio again. We each took a bottled water and went for a stroll on the beach. It turns out there was really no reason to wear the coverups as we saw almost no one else on the beach where we were walking. We occasionally waded into the ocean but then headed back to the comfort of the patio by our pool. It wasn't the concrete that attracted us to that location -- but the easy access to drinks if we wanted one.

We both lay in the chaise loungers by the pool, listening to the sounds of the Caribbean and sipping on Bloody Mary's. I couldn't imagine a more tranquil experience. After a few minutes I notice movement out of the corner of my eye and saw Teri removing the top of her bikini. I waited for a moment to see if she was going to roll over onto her stomach but she returned to lay on her back, breasts now completely exposed.

She saw me looking.

"Sorry," she said. "I hope you don't mind. I mean I didn't think it would be a problem since we are family."

"Of course," I said honestly. "If I had a bikini I would join you but at my age I think a one piece is more appropriate and it's a little cumbersome to peel down the top half," I laughed.

She let out a small laugh also. "It's okay with me if you want to take the whole thing off. As far as I can tell there is no one that can see us. I could even join you if that would make you more comfortable. I just like the feeling of freedom being like this outdoors."

I didn't know exactly how to respond. Of course, I wasn't a prude and wasn't averse to being nude even in a semi-public setting. And being naked with another woman in and of itself didn't have the sexual undertone that guys typically like to think. The thing that gave me pause was that "elephant in the room" that both she and I knew that each of us had been naked in front of my son and he had fucked each of us.

I must have taken too long to consider my next step since Teri started lightly laughing and the said "Sorry, I didn't mean to cause you to short circuit."

I laughed too. "I guess I was overthinking it. That actually sounds wonderful."

I stood up and peeled off my suit, adjusted the towel on my chaise lounge and laid down again, drink in hand.

Teri stood up and peeled down her bikini bottoms, tossing them at the foot of her lounge. I tried not to stare -- but confirmed that she was completely shaved between her legs (compared to my "landing strip").

We lay in silence for a few minutes. I am not sure about Teri -- but I know that I was trying to get a glimpse of what her body actually looked like "in the flesh" out of the corners of my eyes. I suppose she was doing the same because she broke the silence.

"I can see why Mark still wants to fuck you," she said, her eyes closed, soaking up the sun.

"I am not sure how to respond to that," I chuckled. "Thank you?"

Teri laughed also. "I guess that was a weird thing for a wife to say to her mother-in-law," she smiled.

"Well, I am glad you said it," I responded. "Sometimes I think it is a little awkward that we both know what has happened and is happening sometimes but we never talk about it. I just want you to know that I would never do anything to come between you and Mark. And, on the other hand, I hope you know that I appreciate that you share him with me on occasion," I said, earnestly, turning on my side looking at her. "And not that it needs to be said, but you are a beautiful woman and I can see why Mark was willing to choose having sex with you over me if a choice had to be made."

I was serious. Teri's fully nude body was even more glorious than I had pictured. Either the soft ocean breeze or the discussion that we were having caused her (and my) nipples to stiffen.

"Well, now that we have finally broken the ice, can we talk some more about it," she asked sitting up and facing me?

"Of course," I said. "But something tells me I may need another drink to discuss some of this," I laughed.

Teri handed me her glass and I made both of us another Bloody Mary, this one a little stronger than the last. There was an outdoor heavily cushioned couch in the shade under the patio cover that we moved to, each of us sitting on an opposite end facing each other our feet folded up under us. We didn't bother to dress but -- at least on my part -- there was no awkwardness.

Teri started the discussion. "I didn't press Mark for details and I know he would tell me if I asked -- but a right time for that just hasn't come up yet... I am wondering how it started with you and him," she said, seeming to choose her words carefully. "The only thing that he told me was that it was kind of 'accidental' but I don't know how something like that could be accidental," she smiled.

I giggled. "Yeah, that seems like a pretty big 'accident'. It was a long time ago and I think it was more at my instigation than I usually care to admit. The short version is that he had been taking my panties and I got turned on thinking about what he must be doing with them. The next thing you know I pretended like I 'accidently' left a pair in his suitcase. That's the 'accident' part," I laughed. "That lead to phone sex and when we saw each other again, we couldn't stop at just looking at each other masturbate. Once you came on the scene, I could tell that you had the lions share of his attention and that I had moved into a secondary status -- which is how it should be. He tells me that from time to time you suggest that he come visit me and I can't tell you how much I appreciate you letting me be part of your relationship."

I sat back and took a big gulp of my drink. I had waited years to say words to those effect. I tried to replay them in my head to see if I forgot something or had said something I didn't mean to... and also give Teri a little time to digest them.

"Thank you Linda," she started. "I appreciate your honesty and really appreciate the restraint you have shown in letting Mark and me have our space even though I can only imagine how hard that must have been for you. There was one other thing that I am curious about... when Mark first told me about you and him, he said there were only three other people in the world that knew. Do you mind telling me who else knows?"

I hesitated. It was one thing for me to describe my feelings, thoughts, and actions but another to talk about my best friend and her son without their permission. As the dilemma raced through my mind, I quickly decided it would be okay to answer her question for a couple of reasons. Mark was the one that initially opened the door to her knowing so it wasn't like I was the one that broached the issue. And also, I knew that if Annie were in a similar situation, I would freely give her my permission to share with her daughter in law if requested. So I assumed Annie would be okay with me telling her -- and later confirmed that she was.

"Since we are family now and I don't think either of us want to have any secrets in our family, I will tell you and know you will treat it with the confidentiality it deserves," I started. "When I first discovered Mark playing with my panties, I discussed it with my best friend, Annie. I know that you have met Tom. Annie is Tom's mom. Well, it turns out that Tom had been doing the same thing with her panties and as we talked about it, she admitted she was turned on by it also. When Mark and I actually started fucking, it gave her the courage to fuck her own son. And they did until Tom got married. Apparently, his wife isn't as understanding as you are."