Linda's Discovery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I withheld the parts of the stories where Annie and I had hooked up or all four of us had watched each other have sex. It wasn't really germane to the subject of how Mark and I got started. Plus I didn't want to overwhelm Teri at this point.

"I see," Teri mused, grinning. "Somehow I think there is more to the story and expect that Annie may be more than just 'a friend' but we can save that discussion for another day." She stood and held out her hand so that she could take my glass and refill our drinks. "Another?" she asked, smiling.

As she towered over me I took in what a beautiful body she had. The fact that the conversation was centered around sex added a special charge to the air. I could detect a hint of a woman's scent in the air as she stood next to me -- but I didn't know if that was coming from me or her... or both. Regardless, I wasn't about to jeopardize the relationship with my son or daughter in law by letting some of my sexual instincts overtake my good sense.

I silently handed my glass to Teri and when she returned we both took long sips.

"I know that Mark told you about the sexual relationship that I had with my dad," she began. "I will be glad to let you know any details you might want to know but, for now, can we keep the focus on you, me, and Mark? Maybe it's the vodka -- but I hope we can both be really candid with each other."

"Of course," I said. I mulled her words carefully. It was the first time that I had heard her -- or anyone -- refer to us as a trio... I didn't know if she was suggesting something or my fuzzy brain was reading more into it than necessary.

"When Mark visits you, I can't wait for him to get home and tell me about it," she started. "I try not to act too over-interested so he won't think I am some kind of freak but when I know you and him are having sex, I sometimes wish I was there to watch," she said.

As Teri was speaking I could see her face start to blush. I could also see her nipples harden even more than they were previously.

"Would you really like to watch Mark fuck me?" I asked, specifically using the word fuck to convey the rawness of what she was asking for.

"I think so," Teri whispered.

"I tell you what... you have been really honest with me today, so let me return the favor, at least in part. I told you about Annie earlier. Sometimes she comes over and we both get worked up like you and I are now. What I have noticed is that often our conversation at that point starts to include suggestions of things we would like to do with each other or our sons and the line between fantasy and actually wanting to do something becomes a little blurred. We can't help it and we end up masturbating in front of each other, talking about all those nasty things we would do to each other. After we both cum, it takes the edge off and we can both think a little more rationally. What you are talking about is a big step that can't ever be undone. So I suggest that we do like Annie and I sometimes do and see if that helps scratch that itch that you and I are feeling so strongly right now. What do you think about that idea?"

Teri was staring at me and I could see her eyes getting a little wider, considering the idea that her own mother-in-law was suggesting they masturbate together. I didn't want to think too much about it and realize how crazy the whole idea was... but in my foggy state of mind, it seemed perfectly sane.

My sweet, beautiful, sexy daughter in law didn't say a word. She simply put her glass down and adjusted herself on her end of the outdoor couch. She shifted to face me directly, lowered one leg to the floor, and raised her knee on the other leg baring her pussy to me in all it's already damp glory. I mirrored her posture and I am sure she could see that I was wet already as well.

For just a moment we both sat there, completely exposing ourselves to the other. Finally, Teri broke the silence.

"Tell me about the first time you and Mark hooked up," she sighed, slowly dragging her manicured nails between her breasts, down to her pussy and back up.

Not that this moment needed any further stimulation, but just remembering the night that I first saw Mark naked as an adult caused a jolt to in my system that landed squarely on my clit.

"We had been having phone sex for weeks, mostly about him using my panties when he jerks off," I started. "When he came home from school one weekend I was really nervous about what I thought was about to happen. We went to dinner and I ended up handing him my panties at the table and we headed home in a frenzy."

I could feel my cheeks and upper chest starting to flush but pressed on, my left hand moving over back and forth pushing on my tits, occasionally pausing to pinch one of my nipples.

"That night we didn't actually fuck... I wanted to see what we had been talking about for all those weeks. He wrapped my panties around his cock and jerked off all over my tits. It was perfect."

Teri's hand was still moving up and down her body but was starting to linger at her pussy before traveling back up to her boobs. Her eyes seemed to have a far away quality to them.

"Did you know he still likes jerking off with your panties?" she said, pensively. "I found them a while back. They were covered in his cum. I told him he needed to get a new pair. When he spent the night with you that first time after we married, he brought them home and showed me that he got them. I could smell you on them. I made him jerk off in them. I licked his cum off of your panties. The taste of his cum and the smell of your pussy was intoxicating."

Teri was looking at me to gauge my reaction. All I could do was pull on my left breast with one hand and slide a finger in my pussy with the other.

"I know that sometimes when he is fucking me he is fantasizing about you," she confessed. This obviously didn't concern her since she was flicking her clit back and forth as she told me. I could see how wet her pussy was. "I don't mind... sometimes I think about my dad when Mark and I are fucking. And sometimes I like to think about sucking Mark's cock while my dad is fucking me."

I could feel my climax approaching. It was heady to picture my son thinking about me while fucking his own beautiful wife, much less watching her in my mind get impaled by my son and her father at the same time. I had two fingers pistoning in and out of my pussy and was twisting my nipple with my other hand. Teri was flushed as well.

"I have a confession," she gasped. "A while back when Mark came to visit you but didn't spend the entire night there, I wouldn't let him take a shower before I had sucked his big, hard, cock. I could still taste your pussy on it. The whole time I was sucking him I made him call me mommy."

"As long as we are confessing," I panted, "last night I came thinking of Mark fucking me and you putting a finger in my ass."

Teri didn't respond except to close her eyes and let her head fall back. She pulled hard on her tit and moved her fingers back and forth in a blur strumming her clit. I wanted to watch her cum -- but was too engrossed in my own crescendo. I think that we both cried out when we came and then slumped on the couch in a heap. After a moment, our heart rates and breathing returned to normal and we looked at each other and smiled.

"To be continued," Teri said, leaning in and giving me a brief kiss.

"So I gather in your more rational state you still want to see Mark fuck me?" I smiled.

Teri laughed and said, "Now more than ever."

We stayed naked for most of the rest of the day. Getting an all over tan and enjoying the freedom of being naked outdoors was a rush. The conversation the rest of the day wasn't as overtly sexual as when we were sitting on the couch -- but there was a sexual tension knowing at least some of each other's fantasies. It was during this time that Teri told me she had discovered me playing with myself last night when she went to get a drink of water. I laughed and told her she was my inspiration since I had overheard her asking Mark to "fuck mommy."

About an hour before we expected Mark home, we both showered and dressed. I smiled to myself thinking of the what the look on his face might be if he walked in from playing golf and his wife and mom were naked.

The only makeup that I applied was a bit of eyeliner and lipstick. I found a bright yellow summer dress that came to the floor with a slit up the middle to just above the knee. I decided against wearing a bra and almost went without panties but knew if at some point in the night the opportunity presented itself, Mark would appreciate me wearing them. The lack of a bra was apparent as the ocean breeze both wafted up my skirt and across my chest causing my nipples to harden. A cute pair of strappy sandals were the perfect complement to top off the outfit.

I was feeling pretty snazzy until Teri emerged from their bedroom. Her tan skin glowed in the pullover deep V-neck aqua blue gauzy swim suit coverup. The sleeves were three quarter length and the hem came to about the middle of her toned thighs. The material, while not clear, was translucent. It was easy to make out her nipples and the outline of the white panties she was wearing through the material. I knew Mark would have a hard time not staring at her and I laughed to myself that I might have a problem also.

Dinner was delicious and the conversation was lively. Mark told us about the beautiful golf course he played and some of the sights he saw along that way that we all committed to visit over the coming days. For our part, Teri and I didn't offer any of the details of our afternoon other than to say we got some sun and had a few drinks. Teri and I both smiled to ourselves when she said that it was fun for her to spend time with me and that she felt so much closer now. The irony escaped Mark completely.

After dinner we retreated to the patio again, drinks in hand. At some point in the evening Mark asked "So what did you two talk about today?".

Teri and I both looked down at the floor trying to decide how to answer. It was seemingly an awkward pause but I am not sure Mark noticed. "Well...," Teri started, "we mostly talked about me watching you fuck your mom."

Mark literally coughed, briefly choking on the sip of margarita he had just taken. I started laughing.

"Wow," I chuckled, "that's not how I pictured introducing this subject."

Mark looked at Teri to see if she was joking with him or being serious. "You've never mentioned that before. Are you just saying it for shock value? Or are you being serious?," a smile starting to come across his face.

"I was on the fence until today," Teri began. "Part of me was afraid I would be jealous if I actually saw you and your mom together. And part of me was concerned that it might affect my relationship with your mom. But I now know that she is fully supportive of you and I as a couple and loves both of us. The other thing that has made me hesitant is whenever you try to turn a fantasy into a reality, you risk ruining the fantasy. But after masturbating with your mom today, I am not worried about that anymore."

Again I laughed as Mark choked on his drink once more.

"What the hell did I miss out on here today?" Mark sputtered, laughing and coughing.

Teri and I looked at each other and smiled. We both walked over to where Mark sat and stood in front of him. Simultaneously we both removed our outer clothes and stood before him in just our panties.

"You're not going to miss out on anything baby," I said.

Mark stood up and Teri pulled his shirt up and over his head. I, on the other hand, unbuckled and unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor. Teri grabbed one side of his boxers and I grabbed the other and we both pulled them down together.

The three of us stood there momentarily unsure exactly how to proceed. I was still hesitant to take the lead and risk overstepping my bounds. Perhaps Teri sensed that. She put a hand on my shoulder and gently pushed me to signal I should take my place on my knees in front of my son. When my face was at the same level as his cock I smiled at how hard he already was. I knew we were going to be going at this for a while.

I took Mark in my mouth and heard both he and Teri let out a low guttural moan. Mark has complimented my cock sucking skills in the past and I suppose I wanted to show off a bit for Teri. I pulled out all of the stops, taking him deep in my throat, drooling and making his hard dick sloppy wet, licking, sucking, holding, and kissing his balls. I had only been going at it a few minutes when Mark touched me indicating for me to stand up.

"I don't want to cum too fast," he explained. "Let's take this to the bedroom."

We both grabbed one of his hands and walked as a trio to the king size bed. Teri peeled off my panties and I returned the favor. She hugged me briefly and we kissed for a brief moment. When we finished she said "thank you" and with a nod of her head, indicated I should fully engage in sex with my son with her husband / my son.

I crawled onto the bed with Mark. He was on his back and I moved to lay on top of him, kissing him and grinding my pussy mound against his hard cock. I could feel Teri had joined us on the bed -- but couldn't see her from the angle I was at. I pushed my upper body up with my arms and positioned myself so that my pussy was in line with my sons hard, leaking cock.

"Are you ready to fuck mama baby?" I hoarsely croaked out. "Do you want to show Teri how you cum in your mom? Show her what we do when she goes out of town?"

I sat up and felt him slide deep inside me. I could hear Teri moan and turned to see her playing with her pussy. I don't know if I ever felt Mark harder than he was that night. I could see him looking down at my pussy moving up and down on his cock and then could see him look down and to his right to see his wife playing with her pussy.

"Is this what you wanted to see Teri?" I panted as Mark plunged in and out of me. "You want to see your husband fucking his mama? Does this remind you of fucking your daddy?"

I heard Teri moan. I turned and was able to grab her hand and beckon her to move so that she placed her pussy on Mark's face. After a moment of Mark's expert cunt lapping, Teri's eyes rolled in her head and I was afraid she would pass out. Instead, she started to shake and I saw her chest flush from the power of her orgasm. After she came, she fell off Mark and he and I coordinated a roll so that he was now on top of me, his cock having never left my pussy.

Teri was spent, but I could see now she was still watching us and stirring again, her hand traveling to lightly stroke her clit.

"He's fucking me so good Teri," I managed between grunts as Mark pistoned his cock in and out of me. "It's because he has had so much practice making me cum."

Teri slithered closer to me and demonstrated she had been listening earlier in the day when I told her I loved it when Mark would treat my nipples roughly when I was about to cum. She saw the flush in my cheeks and knew I was close. So she put one of my nipples in her mouth and initially sucked on it, then pulled on it with her teeth. With the other nipple I could feel her fingers, slick with her own juices, twisting and pulling as hard as she could. I was in heaven.

"Fuck her Mark," Teri growled. "Fuck your slut mother. Cum in her slutty pussy."

With that, I felt Mark flood my pussy with his cum and that triggered a chain reaction with me and I began to cum also. I loved being my son's slut. My spasming cunt milked my sons cock as he came in me.

We all collapsed. Mark rolled onto his back and lay next to me. Teri's head rested on my chest, her breath blowing on my nipple. I put my hand on top of her head to hold it there and held Mark's hand with my other hand. I am not sure how long we lay there, but it was long enough for all of us to catch our breath.

A short time later I felt movement on the bed and opened my eyes to see Teri moving her face to my pussy. She delicately licked and sucked causing two things to happen: 1) she was able to suck all of Mark's cum out of my pussy and 2) I began to cum again.

As I think back on it, I don't think I came because of her technique (I found out later that this was the first time she had ever gone down on another woman). Rather, I think it was because it was such an intimate moment and I was so emotionally connected to what she and I were both feeling.

As I was cumming, I sensed Mark move to get a better look at what his wife and mother were doing. In the next instance I could see him lining up behind Teri who was on her knees with her face buried in my cunt.

I felt her gasp when Mark entered her. In all of the time he and I had made love, I didn't recall him ever having such a quick recovery time. Not that I was complaining. I could feel his rhythm as Teri's face involuntarily moved back and forth on my pussy lips at the same pace that he was fucking her.

I tried to reach for Teri's tits but was unable to do so from my vantage point. So I reached for mine. As I pulled on my nipples, watching my son fuck his wife, feeling my daughter in law eat my pussy, I started to feel as though I might have another orgasm. I hadn't had this many orgasms in years but this was an extraordinary moment.

As my orgasm was building, I felt one more thing. Teri, recalling seeing me in my room last night, slid her middle finger into my ass which was slick with my juices. My back arched and I moaned loudly.

I came and I could hear Mark cum also. If Teri came, I didn't hear her.

As soon as Mark finished burying his load into Teri and pulled out, I shifted so that my face was now directly below Teri's pussy -- who was still on her knees from Mark's pounding. She knew I was there and lowered her cunt lips to my mouth and I sucked my sons cum from his wife. This time I did hear her cum. Loudly.

The three of us slept in the same bed that night and for the rest of the week. I expect the fact that only one bed was being used may have caused some raised eyebrows with the cleaning staff but they never said anything and we didn't care.

Once we got back to the states we discussed all moving in together but I was the one that ultimately resisted. As much as I love my son and daughter in law, and love having sex with both of them, I think it is important for them to have their own life together. That may change over time, but that is where we are at the moment.

Teri still sends Mark over occasionally and there have been weekends where all three of us have stayed here and enjoyed each other's company. Also, Teri has joined Annie and me twice when we have had our own private girl's night to talk about our men and masturbate together.

Teri's dad is coming into town next month and the four of us are planning a night out. She hasn't said it overtly but I think that Teri is trying to set me up with him. I met him at the wedding and he seemed nice enough and is a nice-looking guy. I may have underestimated him, however. Teri told me some things about him that persuade me to get to know him better.

Regardless of whether or not Jim and I find a "love connection", Teri has already told Mark and me that at least one of the nights he is in town she wants Mark to come stay with me so that she has their house and her dad to herself. Of course, Mark and I were happy to oblige.

If there is ever a "Ch. 04" I promise to include those details.