Linda's Going Away Present for Gary

Story Info
A party, a game, and Gary's dreams come true.
4.6k words
4.63
8.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the fourth story about Linda and Gary, which began with "A Close Call, and Then..." All characters are more than 18 years old.)

The swirl of social activity that goes with graduating high school swept right by me without doing much damage. I thought about asking Gary to the senior prom, but decided against it. I didn't like dancing and we would have had nothing in common with anyone there. Even my best friends, Linda G and Linda Z (too many Linda's; I called them G and Z and they called me M), didn't have much in common with Gary, and hardly with me any more. My times hooking up with Gary had changed me in ways that I couldn't put my finger on. I was certainly skeptical of the sexual morality I had been raised with. Supposedly, Gary and I had sinned in what we had done, but I couldn't see how that was true. I hadn't hurt Gary in any way. And he hadn't hurt me. In fact, he had rescued me from a bad situation. Where was the evil in anything we had done? I couldn't see it. And try as I might, I didn't see anything in the Bible that condemned us. I most emphatically did not talk this over with my parents or our pastor. Sin or not, there would have been scandal and trouble and shaming etc.

Gary and I kept going out occasionally as usual, all very innocent and above-board. It was the week after the blow job that we both had news for each other. At dinner, this time back at the nice Italian place, Gary told me his big news.

"I have been offered a job with the Chicago Tribune. It is an entry level job, of course, but it is too good an opportunity to pass by."

"Wow. Congratulations. Uh, when does it start?"

"Not until end of August. I only just got the offer yesterday and I wanted you to be the first to know. I wasn't sure how you would react."

I did an inventory on my feelings. I really like Gary. I like seeing him and talking with him. I would definitely miss him. But I was not in love with him. I didn't want to spend the rest of my life with him or get married or anything. My heart would not be broken. Besides, I also had news of my own.

"I think it is a great opportunity and you should definitely go. This is your first big break. How did they ever hear about you, in a little nowhere place like this?

He laughed. "Nepotism, I guess. I have a cousin who has worked there for years and he put in a good word. And I can stay with him until I get settled." He paused. "I will miss you though. If I can think of any way of seeing you again after this summer, I will take the chance."

"I would love to see you again too. I hope we can. As it turns out, I have news of my own. I just heard I was accepted at Reed College in Portland, Oregon."

"That is great! I wondered what your plans were but you have been secretive."

"Yes, most of the time because I wasn't sure what I wanted and then because I thought I might not get in. I can't stand the thought of staying at home. My parents are great, but I am not a kid anymore and they will always think I am. I will have a curfew until I am 40 if I stay home."

There were a few minutes of silence as we each digested the other's news. "So you won't be broken hearted or whatever when I go to Chicago?"

"I will miss you a lot but no. And you? When I go to Portland?"

"No. I like you a lot, but I am probably never going to get married and you deserve someone ... someone who can be more complete for you."

"What do you mean?"

"It's just that this whole exhibitionist part of my personality. What kind of woman would consider marrying a man who has only limited interest in having intercourse?"

"I suppose a woman who is a died in the wool voyeur. That's not me but I think someone like that could exist for you. So you just don't care about fucking?"

"I'm not opposed to it, and I have done it a few times and really enjoyed it. But it is not what I think about when I'm fantasizing. I think I couldn't make a wife really happy for long. You have given me more pleasure than you can possibly imagine"

"I am glad it has been as important to you as it has been for me. Hooking up with you has been wonderful. I think you have made me transition into an adult."

"You are definitely an adult. And a good adult too. You deserve a man who can give you everything you want."

After a short silence I said, "I do have an idea for a sort of going away present for you, now I know you are going away."

"Oh, yeah? You have already given me three of the best presents there are."

"You mentioned once that you fantasize about being naked in a whole room full of women."

"Yes."

"Well, what if I could make your dreams come true?"

He actually blushed. "How could you do that?"

"My girlfriends and I, Linda G and Linda Z, and some of their cousins from out of town, and maybe some others are going to have a girl's only graduation party in a few weeks.. I could tell them that I know a male stripper we could get for the party."

"Uh, wow! That sounds like something I would really want but It sounds risky. Like the kind of risky that would lose me my job before I get it."

"I don't think it is dangerous at all. None of them know you and the ones from out of town are from further south. There's no Chicago connection. G and Z don't know you. And if you did come as a male stripper, they sure wouldn't blab to their parents. Or anyone else in this area. Societal norms are fierce dictators. I could make them take a vow of secrecy if you want but this is a conservative area. None of them could face the scandal."

He looked thoughtful. "I would love to do it. If it is really safe. It would be a dream come true. I don't know how a stripper is supposed to behave, though. I don't dance. I might not be very much like what they would expect."

"Not that any of them would know what to expect from a male stripper. I'll explain it so they will expect only what you are comfortable with. I think having you there naked would cancel any disappointments they might have. We are all just small town country girls, after all."

"Let me think about it. This is a very kind thing for you to do. When are you planning this party for?"

"No firm date yet, but after July 4th. We will need a day when all our families are occupied, but summer is one of their going-out-to-visit seasons. We can do it."

We decided to discuss it again next week. A few days later I had to get some stuff printed for the church bazaar and went down to the print shop. The guy in charge there was this six foot tall guy, big muscles, and no hair on his head at all. He looked like Mr. Clean from the old TV commercials, and he was one of the most pleasant people I had interactions with, and maybe thirty years old. As he was doing my printing, Gary happened to come in. First he greeted me and then he greeted the bald guy as Brennen.

"So you come here often?"

"Yes, And Brennen is one of my best friends."

"Pleased to meet you, Linda. Uh, you owe $15.73," His voice was the deepest bass voice I had ever heard. I wondered if he could get up high enough to sing a bass line in the choir. I paid and Gary and I walked out together.

"Well, you finally met him."

"Who?"

"That was Curly."

"You are kidding me!" I was suddenly struck with an image of Curly giving Gary a blow job. That was the only thing I actually knew about Curly.

"It's because he shaves his head that I call him Curly. Moe works in the back. Too bad he didn't come out for something so I could introduce you."

"Wow."

"I know what you're thinking. How a guy who looks like that could be gay. People are full of surprises."

That was not what I was thinking. He must have forgotten that he had told me about the blow job. "Wow!" was all I said.

I lost no time broaching the idea with Z and G. They were inviting friends and cousins who were not in our school district so it all seemed safe. And Z's parents always went on a European river cruise in the summer. Z would have her house to herself as she had the last two summers, since she turned 16. Now as a mature 18 year old and graduate, she had a good relationship with her parents. They were pretty lax and they trusted her. That's Episcopalians for you.

"So, Z, I have a pretty wild idea for this party, if you think the others would go along with it."

"LOL. They go along with anything I say. You know that."

"Well, I can get us a male stripper if you want."

"OMG, OMFG (that is the closest Z ever got to swearing). You're kidding! Where did you ever meet a stripper?"

"It is a long story. He is not a professional, but he likes to do that sort of thing when he gets a chance. He's never had an audience as big as we will be and I think he's excited about it. How many of us will there be?"

"Ten, I think. OMG. The girls will go wild when they hear about this. I can just see G's face! LOL." She paused a bit and then looked worried. "How much does he charge?"

"This he will do for free, I think."

"That seems strange. Does he owe you a favor or something? Have you two been up to some HANKY PANKY?!! LOL."

"No. No. It is not a favor or anything. He just gets a thrill out of doing this kind of thing and like I said, he is not a professional."

"Wait till I tell G. Tell him definite yes! I'm sure I can get the other girls on board."

"Now we have got to keep this quiet. No one in town or anywhere else can know anything about it. I could get in so much trouble and so could G and the others."

"Don't worry. I can keep a secret, especially one like this. You tell the guy -- what's his name?"

"Uh," had to improvise, "Uh, Jason. You don't need to know his last name."

"Why is nearly every guy named Jason?"

"Why is nearly every girl named Linda, for that matter?"

"LOL. Right. I will go and start organizing things. We'll have beer too." She got a roguish look on her face. "And maybe something better! LOL. See you later." She began walking away and then turned around. "The date is going to be July 16, by the bye. Save the date."

And so things were set in motion. I told Gary that I had given his name as Jason and the date and he agreed to it. I could tell he was nervous. This was feeding his fetish in a way he had only hoped for someday. It was pretty easy to arrange an overnight with Z and G with my parents. I did over nights with them periodically during the summer. And I told them about Gary's new job offer. They were excited for him but disappointed too. They had already been thinking of wedding plans and grandchildren, though they never said anything to me. But I could hear them whispering about it when they thought I couldn't hear. My parents are terrible at keeping secrets.

As a clandestine operation, Gary could not drive me to the party. Z came to get me as usual. Gary -- or Jason as I will now call him -- would arrive on his own about an hour into the party. When Z and I got there the beer was already out and a few girls were drinking. I knew most of them, from last summer, but there were three I didn't know, G's cousins from out of state. One of the ones I didn't know was a very quiet blonde girl, whose name was Miriam. She didn't seem uncomfortable or anything, just shy perhaps. Z offered me a beer but I didn't want to miss anything. When I insisted on a Dr. Pepper she pouted. "Do you know how much I had to connive to get beer? This was hard work. And you want Dr. Pepper? Oh, I know. Maybe my parents rum is findable. Want a little additive."

"No, no, I will have my Dr. Pepper straight, and on the rocks, thank you." Smirking this time. "It's just because you are the youngest one here. My cousins all turned 20. You're too young to drink, aren't you?".

"I'll have you know I am almost 18 and a half!" She just went away smirking but I saw that several of the other girls were drinking soda as well though maybe Z had spiked their drinks. There were nachos and watermelon and cheese and crackers and Detroit style pizza with the pineapple, and lots of stuff. I was mostly anxiously waiting for Jason. Besides hoping it would go well for him, I was looking forward to watching him strip. I had seen him naked three times now and I wanted to see him naked again.

When Gary arrived about an hour into the party, a lot of the girls were pretty tipsy. I don't think anyone was totally drunk, but they were starting to feel it. I would have been passed out by now. Z welcomed Jason into the party, giggling the whole time. I had warned him that Z was a giggler. "OMG! I am so looking forward to seeing more of you!" Giggle.

"Well, me too!" Jason looked nervous but excited, eager. "So where do you want me?"

"Oh, over there by the couch. We'll pull the drapes so the neighbors can't watch!" Giggle. "You can have a drink first to relax a bit."

"No, I want to have all my faculties. Enjoy the moment."

Z giggled. "We will too!" Giggle. I think Z was more nervous than Jason. When she brought Jason into the living room and closed the drapes, the girls all gathered around. Some pulled up chairs to sit and others stood around. They were all looking at Jason and he loved it. I could see through his pants that an erection was beginning, just in anticipation.

Jason cleared his throat. "Uh, well I guess I'll begin." He took off a sport coat and shoes and socks first, and put them neatly at the end of the couch. He was in no hurry. He wanted all the eyes to follow his every move and he wanted it to last. He unbuttoned his shirt slowly, untucked it, and took it off, folded it and put it with his coat. Then he unbuckled his pants and unzipped them, letting them slowly fall to the floor. Now he was just standing there for us in his underwear. Well, it was actually those swimming trunks swimmers were, the kind that display the outline of everything within them. They weren't made to hold an erect penis and could barely contain Jason's erection. Some of the girls opened their eyes so wide they hardly had eyebrows. Some of them had possibly never seen a naked man. Even with porn so easily available, we were out in the sticks and in a conservative area, daughters of vigilant parents.

Now Jason stretched out the swimming trunks in front of him to give room to slide them down over his penis. He was doing it slowly to tease them. They could just glimpse the tip of his dick. After a second's pause, he pulled them down and stood before us in all his glory. Jason has a beautiful body. That is, he is not a model but he was beautiful like a naked man ought to be. His dick was pointed straight out, and he rotated his body so that he was facing each one there in turn. For once Z had no giggles. She was literally staring at Jason's dick with all her concentration. All of them were.

Jason cleared his throat again. "Uh, I believe that part of my show here is to masturbate for you all. As you can see, I need to." He smiled. "I don't want to rush things though. Do you want to get more refreshments or whatever, before I, uh, finish the show?"

About half of the girls were thinking about more beer. "I will join you if you like." Jason meant to go to the table with them naked as he was. On hearing this, a lot of the girls who were sitting stood up and began to move toward the table. But none of them could take their eyes off Jason. He walked over toward the table and was beginning to take some nachos, standing between two girls I didn't know. They could hardly believe they were standing by a naked man. The other girls all came in and stood around the table so they could see.

Jason was really enjoying this. His dick was as erect as I had ever seen it. "Uh, you can touch it if you want to." A lot of the mouths opened and didn't close soon. Miriam, the girl who never spoke, was across from Jason and tentatively reached across the table and grabbed his dick in her hand. Her face looked like she was in awe, wondering if she could really be doing this. The girl to his right pushed her hand away and said, "My turn." and took his dick in her hand. Some of them cupped his balls. As people milled around I think everyone took their turn touching Jason's dick. Z touched him twice, and giggled both times before she did.

"Well, I hope you all enjoyed that as much as I did. Perhaps I should do the last part of the show now. Gather around and sit as close as you like. If you get too close, of course, you might get, uh, splashed." I think Z was beginning to get pretty close to drunk.

As Jason was about to start, she giggled and said, "I would really like to suck your cock!" Some of the girls were shocked, though by now it would seem like anything went. Jason was surprised. "Uh, if you are sure, then it is OK with me." Then several other girls said, "Me too."

Jason was startled but pleased. "Well, ladies, I may not have enough cum for all of you, but you can get a start."

Z suddenly exclaimed. "I have a great idea! Let's play Russian Roulette! Or not Russian Roulette. It would be Porno Rouletter. Those who want to can take Jason's cock in their mouths for a minute at a time. Eventually someone will win the game and get it all! Any one?"

There were five other girls who wanted to play Porno Roulette, as Z named it. I didn't volunteer, though. I had already taken his cum in my mouth and thought I would let the other girls get to enjoy him. Jason hardly knew what to think except he had to take advantage of this. "The main rule then is no teeth. Remember I am a little delicate."

The six girls lined up with Z taking the last spot, probably calculating she'd be more likely to get the reward. To my surprise G was in the line up. She is usually the more reserved of us three Linda's. The four of us not in line were seated close enough that we could see everything. Jason turned to the side so that we could all see his dick as each one sucked him in.

The first girl seemed to know what she was doing. She sucked his cock all the way in. It was impressive and she swirled her tongue all around his dick. You could tell by the look on his face just how much he was enjoying it. I was the timer. I almost thought he would cum for the first girl and she was trying her best. But no luck. I called the time and G was second. She was a lot more tentative. She got most of his dick in her mouth and look surprised at herself. The third girl was Miriam. She took her turn kneeling in front of Jason and spent several seconds just staring at his dick. Then she licked its tip, and then licked it again more vigorously and finally sucked it a good way into her mouth. There were two other girls I didn't know after Miriam and then Z of course. She was the most eager of all. She wanted that cum. She was perhaps too aggressive. It was like she was trying to suck pudding out of a garden hose.

We went all the way around the circle of suckers twice and were starting on the third time. Jason was looking pretty close. I had seen that look before. "I am getting close to cumming now. Just be warned that I am close." The blonde closed in, I will call her the Professional because she looked like she had lengthy experience with blow jobs. She gave it her best shot, and though you could tell Jason was really close he was still not over the top. G was the second girl, and I really thought she was going to get it all, but Jason still didn't cum. Perhaps's G's technique was not the right one to push him over the edge. She wasn't using her tongue right, maybe. Miriam came next. It was obvious she couldn't read the signs. Despite Jason's warning I don't think she expected she would be the winner. This was her third time and she pushed her mouth as far over his dick as she could and then withdrew nearly all the way and that was when he came. Jason groaned and his first ejaculation caught Miriam completely by surprise. The cum of his first ejaculation filled her mouth and surprise her so much that she jerked her head back. The second ejaculation hit her face, just under her nose and dripped down to join the cum that was dripping out of her mouth. Jason grabbed his dick when he felt her back off and finished the work himself. The third ejaculation was still pretty big and hit her leg just above the knee and partly got on her shorts too. And then the rest of his orgasm ebbed and dripped down on to the rug. The girl still wasn't sure what to do with the cum in her mouth. She was just holding it.

12