Linda's Going Away Present for Gary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jason noticed her he smiled and said, "Don't worry. You can swallow it if you want or spit it out. It's up to you."

She didn't say anything, but gradually let cum run out between her lips and swallowed some of it. She still looked shocked, like she didn't quite believe what had just happened. Possibly partly drunk. Jason reached over to where he had set the nachos he had carried in from the table and handed her the napkin. When she had cleaned herself off he wiped up the semen from her leg and the rug and took the napkin over to the trash. I think cum was still dripping occasionally from his dick when he walked over.

Z was so disappointed she didn't get the prize, but she managed to keep her usual cheerful demeanor. "I hope you can stay around for a while Jason, even though you have given us everything we were hoping for." Giggles, of course.

Jason's erection was flagging quickly now. "I'll hang around a little while and eat something if you don't mind." And he did hang around for a half hour or so, and didn't get dressed that whole time. He was using the opportunity for all it was worth. I went over to him a few minutes later and took his dick in my hands. I knew he would want me to, and I wanted to show the other girls that it was still OK to touch him. Every once in a while over the next half hour some girl or other would go over to him and fondle him. After a while, Miriam, who won the prize, went over to him, knelt down in front of him, and just stared for a long time at his dick. Finally she stood up and said, "Thank you," and blushed and walked away. I'm not sure what to make of that. But I felt grateful the time I swallowed him, even though it was mostly for his pleasure and not mine.

After the half hour Jason -- or I can start calling him Gary now -- went in to the couch and put his clothes back on. He just glanced at me with a look of gratitude in his eyes that I hoped no one noticed. We were still pretending to not know each other. Z escorted him to the door.

"Thank you for ... for your show, Jason. I loved it."

"Thank you too. For the opportunity. I enjoyed it more than you did, I bet."

"Perhaps we can call you again for a return engagement." Giggles.

"Sure. I will be out of the area a lot, but I'm sure you could reach me eventually." He wrote down a number on a piece of paper.

"Do you do, uh," giggle, "private showings?"

He raised both eyebrows. "As a matter of fact, I do. Just give me a call sometime." And then he left. The party wound down into the usual party stuff. Too many of the girls drank too much and someone played records and a few danced. And too many of the girls ate too much and someone suggested we rent a porn movie and someone else said that real life was better than any porn we could rent. They ended up watching "Jerry Maguire" I think, but I left early. I hate parties. I don't know how it all wound down. The usual I suspect. My parents were a bit surprised that I got home by 9:30 (I had called a cab rather than take Z away from her people.) But we all sat around and watched "The Princess Bride" which I have seen at least a dozen times. It doesn't get old. I stayed up late with my parents since I would be leaving for college soon and wanted to give them as much of my time as I could. The were weird parents but they did their best and I owed them.

12