Linda's Late, Isn't She?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look you have got everything... I don't want any trouble, I haven't caused you any trouble... I won't even go to the police... please! I just want to go..."

Suddenly her hair was pulled from behind and yelping, she tottered back on her high heels into the black lad, her head was tilted back something cold touched her exposed throat.

"Shutthefuck... up! Shut up! You feel that blade bitch? How about I cut your throat and bury your fancy white ass in this rubbish huh!"

"No ...please.. I won't..."

"Are you in charge here?"

"What? ... No, no please don't hurt me I..."

"I tell you what to do... hear me? And you say 'Yes Sir', understand!".

This last point was emphasized by his grip on Linda's thick, shiny hair and the pressure of the blade at her long, white throat.

"Ahhh!.. Yes, yes, please stop!" Linda pleaded through gritted teeth, her eyes watering in pain and fear. She was looking pleadingly at the white youth, but he just grinned and then scanned the area quickly, making sure that no one was around or heard anything.

"You forget something bitch? Please stop... what?"

Linda was confused at first, but then guessed what he wanted her to say, he was on some sort of power trip, but she needed to appease him, stop him hurting her.

"Please stop... Sir!"

His tight grip immediately relaxed, the pressure of the blade faded away. Linda knew that she had to try to do everything to keep these young animals calm and not antagonize them. She had to try to keep thinking, stay alert, she needed to focus on trying to survive this nightmare.

Robbie, the white youth, knew that Lloyd was an unpredictable bastard, depending on what sort of stuff he'd been on, but this was such a buzz. They were £100 in pocket plus cards, but Robbie knew the woman was the real prize in Lloyd's eyes. He was a psycho when it came to authority, people, especially white people, telling him what to do, he hated all the rich, white fuckers in the city. Robbie felt the same way, he just couldn't blame it on being black, he came from the same street as Lloyd, no one cared for either of them and they didn't give a fuck for anyone else. This woman represented everything they hated ... and wanted, at the same time. She had money, clothes, job, people who cared about her ... well she was in their world now, she was theirs! Robbie moved close to her and spoke softly, but with menace.

"What's your name?"

Linda was feeling numb with shock, she knew she had been spoken to but couldn't quite ...

'Smack!'.

She was startled more than hurt, but then her cheek began to sting and fear welled up inside.

"Heh, heh, way to go man!" the black youth guffawed, "Show this bitch we're serious people Mr. White!"

"Your name you stupid fucking bimbo!"

""My... I'm... my name is Mrs. Jones... Linda, Jones... er, Sir" she quickly added the 'Sir' to show that she wanted to do and say whatever they wanted, give them no excuse to hurt her.

The black youth guffawed again at the panicky response.

"Well now... 'Mrs. Jones', you be a good little lady and do everything we tell you and you gonna be back in your comfy, shiny office in no time ... understand?".

Lloyd's mouth was so close to Linda's ear that his lips brushed lightly against it in an awful parody of intimacy, which made her shudder involuntarily.

"Y-yes I understand... please... don't..."

The white youth standing in front of her raised a hand quickly towards her recently smacked face, which made her whimper and flinch. Robbie grinned broadly however and rested his hand lightly on her reddened cheek stroking impudently the older woman's soft skin.

"Shhh... I think the words you were looking for were, 'Yes Sir', wasn't it, Mrs. Jones?".

Linda felt sick, but knew that she was in serious trouble, she had never imagined anything as horrible as this could happen, not to her, ever. She felt on the verge of collapse, but a small voice of reason said that she had to go along with them, the longer this went on surely meant that there was more chance someone would come along and rescue her. She forced herself to look at the young thug, swallowed her rising panic and intoned,

"Yes... Sir"

Robbie glanced at Lloyd and smiled triumphantly, then looked back at Linda and his expression grew cold,

"We own you bitch! You're ours, we're your bosses, just like work innit Mrs. Jones?"

His hand, which had been cupping her cheek began to move down her neck and towards the buttons of her jacket. The black youth was now pinioning her arms tightly behind her, resistance, even if she hadn't been frozen with fear, was useless. His head rested on her shoulder, still nuzzling her ear, her soft hair brushing his cheek. God she smelled so good, Lloyd thought, just like them classy bitches in the department stores when he was shoplifting. Robbie studied the woman's face intently as he began to unbutton the jacket from the top down, one... two... three.

"I'll bet them horny old bastards you work for have some fun with a juicy little tart like you don't they Mrs. Jones?"

She didn't struggle or scream, but just looked at him silently pleading with those beautiful big doe eyes, Christ she was a horny looking bitch for her age!

"Now then Linda, lets see what we have here... " Peeling open the blazer jacket confirmed what he'd thought when he first laid eyes on her, "... oh yeah! Now that's what I call an impressive rack Mr. Black!"

The blouse was buttoned right up high around her throat with a bow on top. Somehow, he thought, the way the silky material stretched and rippled across her ample bosom seemed to show her full titties off more, in a high class sort of way, than if they were hanging out of a low cut top.

"Oh yeah! I'll bet them wicked old 'suits' have had their sweaty paws around these a few time eh Mrs. Jones...?"

Linda closed her eyes and repressed the urge to scream and struggle. She knew that her full breasts would be thrust against the thin, opaque material of her silky blouse, because of the position that she was being held in. Indeed the sight of Linda's 39" bust swelling out of her best snowy, white blouse, seemed to almost demand to be touched, Robbie was delighted to oblige. Both his hands immediately clamped onto Linda's defenceless breasts and squeezed them hard through the silky material. Linda gasped involuntarily at the brazen assault, she gritted her teeth and closed her eyes. Where is everyone? Why doesn't someone come and stop this? Lloyd felt her body tense and pressed his lips against her ear hissing a caution.

"You struggle or scream and you're dead. We own your ass understand Mrs. Jones, we're going to do whatever the fuck we like with you... and you are going to stay cool and let us ... you got that bitch!"

Lloyd's words buzzing directly into Linda's ear carried a frightening certainty, but more physically alarming was the fact that her tightly pinned arms were wedged into a position which placed her fingers against an ominous tumescence, burgeoning out of the front of the black lad's jeans. Glancing down quickly she saw its evil twin swelling the front of the white boy's crotch, Oh my God, I'm actually going to be raped, here, now! The immediacy of the threat brought forth a sob from deep inside her, despite her resolve.

"Oh God, please... please don't do this to me mmmmhhhpphh...!"

Robbie mashed his lips against Linda's taking her completely by surprise, for some reason she hadn't expected the thug to kiss her. At first she tried to instinctively resist and turn away, but the voice in her ear was insistent and cajoling.

"Now, now, Mrs. Jones... don't be shy, c'mon be friendly to Mr. White... you can see he likes you, be a good girl and you won't get hurt... you don't want us to hurt you do you?"

Linda forced herself to relax, someone will see, someone will come. Reluctantly she turned her pretty face towards her tormentor, and allowed her lips to part grudgingly under the forceful assault of the white boy's tongue. Robbie took full advantage immediately, pushing his large tongue inside Linda's mouth, whilst continuing to maul the mature woman's breasts, a couple of the buttons on her silky blouse gave way.

This was so cool, so horny, Robbie's hard-on was becoming painful.

"That's a good little slut, yeah give it up Mrs. Jones, heh, heh!" the voice in her ear mocked insistently, " Just like a normal day at the office, eh? You know you gotta give it up for the boss when the boss wants it, right Linda? When your boss says 'Bend over that desk Mrs Jones'... you can't say no can you Mrs. Jones?"

Lloyd gradually tugged the blazer from Linda's shoulders and down her pinned arms whilst still maintaining a firm grip.

Meanwhile Linda fought for breath, if this was a kiss God help her, there was no sign of tenderness or affection, it was only hard, brutal lust and would have forced her physically to the floor, had she not been held in the grip of another strong youth. She knew that she was powerless to fight against her smart jacket being removed, but the humiliating assault by the youth in front was worse and it showed no sign of stopping until an impatient voice from behind broke through.

"Hey... hey! Yo! You greedy bastard, fuckin' take a turn 'n hold the bitch, I want some of that!"

Robbie broke off sharply, but reluctantly, still breathing quite heavily. Linda panting, felt herself spun around, grabbed and jostled, her jacket was trampled on the floor, and almost seamlessly, her arms were clamped by the white youth and a new, hungry mouth, with a different taste, clamped over hers and a new pair of hands began to defile her soft breasts. More pearly buttons had become undone or ripped off and the cruel demanding fingers groped inside.

Lloyd noticed straight away the mature woman's nipples had hardened through her satin bra under Robbie's assault, Man this bitch was getting off on this shit! He pinched and squeezed the rubbery buds, and broke away from kissing her soft , yielding mouth.

"Oh you horny, old slut! All you tight-skirted tight-arsed office bitches are the same, all fuckin' gagging for a bit of rough ain't you!"

Linda flushed crimson with outrage , despite her circumstances, at the idea that he would imagine a woman like her could experience sexual pleasure from being violently assaulted by filthy, young thugs. Yet she was so flustered she could only glare breathlessly at the black teenager.

"Whatsamatter Mrs. Jones, you not getting fucked enough at home or by the boss? Well you're gonna know you've been fucked after today!"

Linda's indignation spilled over, "How dare y...!"

Lloyd slapped Linda's face in an arrogant, almost casual manner, to shut her up. Not to be outdone, Robbie switched his grip on her arms to allow him to pinion both with one of his, freeing his other hand to pull her head sharply back by her hair. Aside from the pain, Linda was helpless to resist as the black lad's face brushed menacingly up against hers, his dark eyes coldly blank.

"You ain't learning too quick Mrs. Jones. Don't speak unless we say so, don't move unless you're told to... Do everything we tell you to do and you will get through this... say 'Yes Sir' to your boss Linda!"

"Yes, yes sir... please!" through gritted teeth.

"Good girl, now let's just check my theory out shall we? 'Cause I think... that you are... really getting off on this... 'Rape me' scene... that you got yourself into..."

All the time he was speaking, Linda could feel, but not see, his horrible fingers tugging at her clothing invasively, because the other boy was pulling her hair so tightly that she could see only the blue sky and the top of the black youth's head. Oh please someone, anyone come quickly, please help me! Her voice screamed silently in her mind, as she felt her tight suit skirt being pushed up by impatient hands.

"Mr. White you gonna love this... this horny old slut's wearing stockings.. Mmmm, that is very pretty Mrs. Jones... you really shouldn't have!" Both young thugs burst into loud harsh laughter. The skirt inched over the top of her thighs, exposing her most intimate lingerie, her white, satin French knickers. Linda loved nice underwear but didn't wear such things very often, Oh why, why, why, today of all days, it almost seemed as if she really had wanted this to happen...? Just like the boy accused her of... you stupid woman! Linda gasped and her legs clenched involuntarily as she felt fingers press against her vaginal lips through the satin, but she forced herself not to cry out.

"Now be cool Mrs. Jones" said the voice from behind in a calm but gloating way, "You came here all dressed up pretty and ready to party..."

"N... no I ..."

"Shut your mouth and open your legs bitch!" a more agitated voice grunted in front of her as his fingers tried to gain entrance.

"Do it!" spat the voice behind and the grip on her hair tightened painfully.

"Yess!... please... don't hurt me..."

Linda helpless to resist, parted her trembling, shapely legs in an ungainly but compliant fashion.

Lloyd was beginning to become immersed in his own fantasy world, which seemed to be blurring weirdly with reality. He'd had this dream before on coke and alcohol benders, but this was real... wasn't it? His dark fingers slid over the sleek material which covered the object of his desire. He had never had a woman like this before, or dressed like this before, only in his dark seething fantasies, as he had watched the well kept, professional ladies come and go to their places of work, with a mixture of envy, hatred and almost unbearable desire. Linda's mind however was focused on the absolute reality of every fearful moment. She could hear the distant sounds of traffic, people ... who may as well have been in another country. Helpless, under the control of dangerous, violent young animals. The intimate, unwelcome touch of a stranger's hand on her sex made her shiver, it had been so long, there had been times when she had wanted so much to... but not like this... never this! Linda felt its probing, pressing journey over her mound, down between her legs and it's inexorable, spider like climb inside the wide, lace-trimmed leg of her French knickers. All too soon they reached her entrance, insistently, impatiently, rubbing, parting, pushing through, in, up.

"Aghhhh! Please don't do this..." Linda almost whispered, afraid of the consequences of protesting.

Lloyd, in all this time had not took his eyes off the mature woman's pretty face, drinking in her distress and feeding on her humiliation.

"I knew it, you fuckin' slut!" he said staring hard into Linda's stricken face as he pushed his fingers inside her right to the hilt, "She's wet and willing Mr. White!"

"You dirty fucking bitch Mrs. Jones... you're all the fuckin' same under them fancy clothes... La-Di-Dah tarts, gagging for it!" Robbie snarled through gritted teeth.

The boy behind Linda released his grip on her hair and began an agitated fumbling, she didn't know what he was doing but was momentarily grateful for the respite from having her hair yanked back. Robbie was so overcome with lust that he would have thrown Linda on the floor and fucked her senseless right there, but he knew this wouldn't suit Lloyd who had always wanted to humiliate a stuck-up bitch and wanted to keep this scene going. Even so, the bitch belonged to both of them...

Linda felt her left wrist grabbed and her arm pulled back forcing her hand to touch something warm...

"Hold it... hold it properly! You know what to do you stuck-up tart, you ain't no schoolgirl virgin". Robbie closed Linda's small hand onto the rapidly expanding member protruding through his open zipper.

They both laughed again cruelly, Linda's fingers wrapped around the warm, springy flesh of the youth's penis in a tentative, reluctant way, she really had no choice, it felt smooth and hard. She closed her eyes and shivered, holding it timidly, afraid and ashamed.

"Wank me Mrs. Jones!... Do it bitch, just like you do for your boss, show me how much you want it!"

As she began to move her shaking fingers slowly up and down the warm, fleshy shaft, the fingers in her own sex increased their assault. She arched and stifled a groan, aware that her pussy was responding to the uncompromising rhythm of the black boy's fingers and she was shocked by the occasional throb which vibrated through her body. The fact that her own body should betray her in such horrible circumstances increased her deep sense of revulsion and shame, which was in turn amplified by the torrent of mocking abuse simultaneously directed her way.

"Ohhh yeah!.. You're sooo wet Linda! You're just a cheap slut under all them expensive clothes uh? Well, well Mrs. posh bitch, who would have guessed... Mrs. Jones the office slut" chuckled the thugs.

Shortly the fingers inside her ceased their torment and her right hand was placed upon a second hard young cock. Linda, whose confusion was such that she barely knew what was happening anymore, found herself in the surreal situation of masturbating two young strangers in public, in broad daylight. She half closed her eyes in an effort to remove herself somehow from the nightmare, but she became aware that one or both of her attackers were now filming her actions on their phones.

She was an unwilling participant, but she was conscious that it may not appear that way, to a passer-by or on the video. Linda had no choice, she dare not stop, or make them angry, she just wanted this nightmare to end. Her tormentors encouraged her triumphantly.

"...Ohh yeah, you're really good Mrs. Jones, lots of practice in the office toilet? ... Pump it baby, yeah!"

"You really want it don't you Linda... eh?... You fucking wet, horny bitch!"

"Yeah mmmhh... you like the feel of them hard young street cocks rich bitch?

"Tell me you want it Linda?"

"Tell me that you want to be fucked like a whore Mrs. Jones ..."

"Say it slut... say that you're gagging for my dirty back street cock... inside your nice rich, white cunt!"

Linda tried not to listen, but carried on reluctantly masturbating both youths, surely this humiliation could not get worse. She cried out in shock and pain as her hair was once again gripped violently,

"Don't make my friend angry Linda, answer his questions" the voice carried menace.

"Please.." whimpered Linda.

"Good start darlin', now please what?"

"Yeah Mrs. Jones, what is it you're begging for.. Hmmm... what would you like us to do to you?"

Linda could feel the last dregs of her forlorn resistance draining away into the bleak landscape. She could not fight, run or hide it was now clear that no one was going to save her and these perverted young animals were devoid of any semblance of mercy.

"Say it Mrs. Jones, c'mon you dressed like a slut to get fucked! Tell us you want us to fuck you... Tell us!" The tone was changing from nasty mocking to just plain nasty.

Tears started in her pretty eyes as she mumbled the words which were alien to her whole nature.

"I want you to...fuck...me"

Their laughter and cheers at succeeding in imposing further degradation on their wealthy, mature captive rang through the air of the silent, abandoned park. Those words spoken out of that lovely mouth, by such a genteel and well-bred voice was the stuff of their twisted dreams, they couldn't get enough.

"Say please Sir I want you to fuck me"

Linda stared at the floor, but complied.

"Please Sir I want you to... fuck me" Linda spoke like an automaton.

"OK Mrs 'fuck Slut' Jones..." Lloyd grabbed Linda's head and mashed his lips down onto her submissive mouth, probing his large tongue into every part he could forcefully reach, before drawing back with a crazed look "... We gonna give you what you need bitch!"