Linda's Late, Isn't She?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to move on to the bedroom Mr. White, this slut is desperate."

"If I wait any longer I going to spunk over the bitch's hand. C'mon!"

Linda was pulled pushed and manhandled towards two or three old stained Mattresses piled on top of each other and thrown down.

Now her ordeal began in earnest. She landed on her back, skirt around her waist, blouse partially un-tucked and legs splayed in a very unseemly fashion. The elegantly dressed, mature lady seemed almost comically out of place amongst the grungy piles of rubbish in her once pristine city attire. She tried to rise to a sitting position, but the lustful young thugs were on her like wolves. Lloyd dropped onto his knees on the dirty mattress, grabbing and lifting her smooth, stocking legs and pulling her towards him. Her hands shot out instinctively in an effort to hold off the young black man.

"Nooo, no. Stop it ... please don't!" she squealed.

Robbie who had positioned himself above and behind her head reached out and seized Lind's wrists and snatched them away from Lloyd's shoulders, pinning her arms to the mattress.

"There ain't nothing you can do you stupid bitch... we're gonna fuck your soft, rich cunt, just like your boss does every day, just like you begged for us to do!"

"Yeah, this is what you came for Mrs. Jones, this is what you want... what you all want, fuckin' stuck up sluts!"

Linda was stunned to momentary silence by the view of the white youth's long, angry looking penis floating inches above her upturned face as he leaned over to put weight on her outstretched arms. At this close proximity it seemed enormous, threatening and totally dominant, Linda tried to plead, but the panicky words didn't form properly and the violent, lustful youths were way past listening. She was horrified and closed her eyes as the stiff, hot penis touched her face. Lloyd had grabbed Linda's ankles and pulled her nylon covered legs high onto his shoulders, bending her legs back over her. The mature lady was shocked by the sight of her own silky, shiny, black stockinged legs and black high heels pointing skyward. Lloyd was in fantasy land, grunting out obscenities, totally focused on his main aim of guiding his swollen member up the wide leg of the mature woman's satin knickers. Lloyd was so high on the fact that he was living his fantasy of being in total control of this stuck-up, sexy, older bitch, he just wanted to live this moment forever. Her squirming and whimpering was such a turn on and it added to the anticipation of burying his hot, hard cock deep inside her unwilling cunt. As he bore slowly down, using his irresistible weight and strength, his cock head nudged between the older woman's outer lips and he grinned.

"No, no, nnnnnooooo!"

Linda tried to move, twist and strain to dislodge the invader, but to no avail, she was practically immobilized by the two strong youths. Slowly, but inexorably, the black youth's thick shaft slid inside her unintentionally wet and receptive pussy.

"Ohh yeah... fuck... yeah!" Lloyd intoned.

He felt so hard and hot inside her... No, no, no, no... Linda felt a final surge of anger at her attackers but also her own helplessness at being unable to prevent the degradation that was happening to her and she renewed her struggle and screamed loudly for help. However her voice was choked of by the black boy's fingers closing around her throat. His angry face loomed over her as she fought for breath.

"You fuckin' bitch, we could we could snuff you out now! Last warning, fucking do what you're told...!"

The grip was released and Linda gasped for air. The fact that she currently had a rapist's penis inside her became a secondary concern to the need to breathe and survive.

"Yes... I'm... sorry... yes, I will... do what... you want!" she managed to cough and gasp.

Lloyd withdrew his hard shaft almost completely before slamming it back spitefully, evoking a groan of despair from his victim.

"Now you're getting the picture you stupid slut!"

Robbie had waited too long, he had no intention of playing a supporting role, he wanted badly to get his raging hard-on into this woman and he wasn't prepared to wait in line.

"OK lady Linda, you're gonna tilt your head back over the edge of this mattress and open your pretty mouth for me, understand?" Robbie was still pinning her into the mattress.

Linda may have had a relatively sheltered life, but she understood exactly what the young thug wanted. As hopelessness washed over her and the resistance drained away from her roughly pinioned body, the lovely older woman slowly but obediently tilted her head back over the edge of the filthy mattresses.

Robbie's hot twitching penis descended onto her upturned face again, sliding around and trailing slimy pre-cum over her flushed cheeks, as if her humiliation was as much an aim as sexual satisfaction. Meanwhile the angry black lad was now spearing his rock hard weapon in and out of Linda's quim with powerful strokes, because of the helplessly prone position and his sizeable shaft, the extent of his penetration was deeper than Linda had ever experienced in her life. The hard shuddering impact sent shocking electric impulses through her whole body.

"Ughh... yeah!... Yeah!... This what you want Mrs. Jones?... Is It...?"

His black hands had now pushed Linda's flimsy blouse high over her breasts, and were tearing at her lacy, satin bra, until he remembered the knife. Although she couldn't see exactly, she felt the bra's warmth and support suddenly gone, her large, soft breasts were spilled into the open air and were seized almost immediately. They were just as Lloyd had imagined ... no better! Even Lloyds sick little masturbation fantasies hadn't conjured up such beautiful milky, white melons. Lloyd grabbed both upturned orbs and lowered his mouth onto one rubbery nipple suckling noisily, whilst still remaining deeply buried inside Linda. As Linda gasped in distress, Robbie took full advantage of her open mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm... mmmmmmmpppphhh!"

"That's it ... yeah... good girl Linda... Ahhhhh! ... Yeeeah!"

Linda tried desperately not to panic, but she couldn't resist the determined efforts of both young thugs simultaneously abusing her. The white boy's penis was filling her mouth. Nothing in her whole life had remotely prepared her for this. Fighting was impossible and in any case may very well lead to injury or death. Compliance was the only option and she resolved to try to force herself to be calm and accommodate the desires of her two young rapists, in order to live through this ordeal. Linda's lips formed into a compliant 'O'.

That's it... oh yes, you bitch!... Suck it!... Yes, oh yes... good! Yeah suck it you little fucking... aahhh...!"

Lloyd looked up from his saliva streaked breast to see his friend's hard cock sliding in and out of the rich bitch's obedient lips. Robbie was holding his weight on her arms and simply fucking her upturned face. It was incredible. Lloyd felt his cock jerk inside the woman's hot slippery hole and knew he couldn't hold out much longer, so he began to pound her pussy in earnest. Rising up he gripped her ankles tightly, pulling her black, nylon encased legs wide apart and slamming down with no regard for his helpless prey.

"Ohhhmmmm!... Ohhhhhmmmmm!... Ohhmmmmmmmm!"

Linda moaned loudly, with each viscous thrust, only to have her cries of distress muffled and choked off by the hard cock sliding in her mouth and almost down her throat.

How long did this go on? She could not gauge time any longer, all thoughts of her life, work, friends and family had ceased to exist, she had ceased to exist, except for that moment in time as it ticked by in interminable seconds. Everything was a blur of swearing and animalistic rutting sounds, sweat, heat, her captive limbs tightly gripped, her body being pounded repeatedly and used. She was no longer the mature, elegant solicitor's clerk. Her blazer lay in the dust where it had been flung, the lovely white, silky blouse still clung high around her throat, with the bow miraculously almost intact, but it was pooled above her bouncing breasts where it had been pushed. Her tight black skirt was no more than a crumpled band around her waist as her plump bottom was hammered into the grungy mattress with each powerful drive of Lloyd's buttocks. Both glossy, black stockinged legs were held high above her, but only one high heel shoe remained in place. As her mind finally gave up all hope of rescue or resistance and submitted completely to her rapists, allowing her body to be pulled, held, mauled and doubly penetrated without mercy, in total obedient and passive acceptance... something awful happened. A throbbing bolt of electric pleasure ripped through her body, a totally unexpected and unwanted orgasm, but like nothing she had experienced before. Her soft, mature flesh tensed and shuddered as multiple waves rippled through her helpless body as she strained against her tormentors. A low moan became mixed with gulps and liquid noises leaving Linda's puffy, abused lips, as Robbie continued to fuck her compliant mouth. As the aftershocks of tingling pleasure still pulsed through her limbs, Linda knew that her degradation was complete. Her own body, which she thought she knew so well, had reacted to this horrific rape, by young, lo-life scum, like a wanton, bitch in heat. Robbie, who was so far gone he barely registered that the mature woman had climaxed, was approaching his own like a locomotive, shoving his rampant cock one final time into her lovely 'O' shaped mouth and ejaculating gleefully.

"Ahhhh yees... swallow it, yeah, unnnnh!"

His shaft lodged into the top of Linda's unprotected throat and twitched, as his youthful balls pulsed spurt after spurt of thick sperm. Linda desperately coughed and gasped trying to accommodate the flow , whilst she was forced to gulp repeatedly in order to cope with the volume. Through half closed eyes Robbie watched the rich, professional lady swallow his sperm like a cheap whore, with great satisfaction. Meanwhile Lloyd was jack hammering his way towards his own fast approaching goal of depositing his black, backstreet seed in this nice white lady's unprotected womb. He increased the tempo to maximum, as he saw Robbie's still hard cock slid out of the woman's lips and leave a smeared trail of spunk over her bruised lips, chin and flushed cheeks. Seeing this posh bitch so helplessly debased started his own climax boiling up.

"You gonna get it now bitch...ughhhn!... yeah, take it mama!... Take it!... Ughhnn... Slut! ... You ... Fuckin' ... CuuunnnnnT!"

Lloyd slammed and banged his rock hard shaft in and out mercilessly as it spewed his seed deep into her well lubricated snatch. Eventually slowing down and lowering his weight onto Linda's subjugated, soft and unresponsive body.

"Fuck man..." was all he could manage.

"Yeah!" replied an equally dazed Robbie.

Five minutes later the thugs were exchanging lewd observations of what had occurred, bumping fists in a self-congratulatory manner, laughing and glancing around at their victim. They displayed no interest in the mature lady's distress or feelings. She had become a spent fantasy, like a dream, fantastically vivid when engaged in, but now its relevance was fading. They were not moved to harm her or hold her any longer, although the pretty, posh lady had been the best fuck they'd ever had, it was time to move on. Linda moved quite slowly, sensing the young men were no longer a threat, pulling the remnants of clothing back into place and gathering scattered items. Tears and screams were not available and in their place the numbness of shock left silence. Putting on her shoe Linda straightened up to be confronted by the white thug, she gasped and recoiled. Yet there would be no further ordeal. He grinned in an odd, almost friendly way and held out her handbag. Linda took it.

"Thank you" she mumbled, slightly bewildered at this surreal courtesy and her own polite reply, after what he had done to her.

"We don't want your credit cards, too easy to trace, CCTV on the ATM's, we got some spending cash... and banging you was just the best Mrs. Jones!"

"You filthy...!"

The black youth emerged menacingly alongside his friend and grabbed Linda's wrist hard and pulled her towards him.

"What's that bitch? You want some more?" His eyes blazed psychotically.

"No... Please...no"

"No what, bitch? Do I have to teach you how to talk to us again already, huh?"

"No ... Sir!.. I'm sorry Sir!" Linda pleaded.

Lloyd relaxed his grip.

"That's right slut. Now, you ain't hurt much and we're letting you go, so I don't expect any police to come sniffing around here. But just so you understand, we got your drivers license and your address. If anything like that happens ... we're gonna come and pay you a visit, at your nice house... get the picture Mrs. Jones?"

Linda's horrified expression conveyed more than her frightened reply.

"I won't... I promise... Sir!"

With a feeling of hopeless impotence she watched her rapists saunter unhurriedly away from her. Before finally, dusty and disheveled, she walked wearily, back the way she had come, her mind a whirlpool of questions of what to do, who to tell where to go ... Linda's head was bursting, but at least she was no longer concerned with being late.