Linda's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night, after me and my husband went to bed, I snuggled up to him and began to kiss him. "Feeling frisky?" he asked, smiling in the dark.

"Maybe." I said, with faux innocence. Within a few minutes we were both completely undressed. My husband was quite handsome for his age, streaks of gray through his mostly black hair. He was still in great shape and a few inches taller than me, which I always found to be perfect. I climbed on top of him and straddled him, humping against his groin to get myself wet as I kissed him deeply. He was quite hard right very quickly and I was very wet. I grabbed his shaft gently and positioned it, lifting myself up, sliding him in. As I had done so many times before.

Grinding on his shaft. Moaning, leaning down, pressing my large heavy breasts into him as I kept my motion up. I orgasmed very quickly but wanted more. But feeling my husband start to spurt inside me, grunting. "You feel so good, Lindaaaaa," he gasps with pleasure. I smile and kiss him as he bucks his hips upward, emptying himself into me.

I rolled off, kissing him. "I love you." he said already drifting off to sleep. Feeling his seed dripping down my leg, I began to masturbate myself to sleep.

I reached down to my bare pussy and began to rub my clit gently. It was still a little tender from humping my husband. But then I began to pick up pace. It felt good. I was horny and I wanted to orgasm a few more times. I felt it start to rise quickly and I came. I began to rub more vigorously. Trying not to think of anything but my husband. I orgasmed again. Now it was taking me longer to cum. I was having more trouble. I kept trying to think of my husband's naked body. And then it forced its way into my head. Jay's face. I banished it quickly but it sent a jolt of arousal through me. I began to rub more furiously. Closing my eyes, trying to think of my husband, imagining Jay's penis...I mean my husband's penis...and now it's all I can see, Jay's shimmery, wet-from-the-lake penis, entering into me as I kept rubbing. I felt an intense orgasm start to rise, knowing it would satisfy me...god I am so close....and then...I stopped.

Putting my hand to the side, feeling that my face was beet-red. I held my hand to keep from touching myself. I should not do it, I told myself. I can orgasm to Jake, that would be too weird. He's practically family.

I lay awake most of the rest of the night, feeling frustrated and filled with a bit of self-loathing. But it didn't last long. That wouldn't be the last night I went not completely satisfied to bed with my husband snoring next to me. And it got to be almost every time I tried to take care of myself, I would start thinking of HIM. And so, I eventually gave in...and then it got to almost every night I was masturbating to Jay. It got so I was checking HIM out during garden time, turning my head back to my work if I noticed him turn towards me, feeling him get his turn to look, which sent a tingle down my back every time.

"You need to be careful he doesn't get the wrong idea," Melissa whispered to me one day as we were gardening together.

I blushed. "W-what."

"Come on," she said in a low voice. "You are burning holes into him. I get he's cute but you are drooling right now Linda."

My heart pounded. "I am NOT."

"I'm serious Linda, just be careful, okay? You have been off lately. Maybe one of our hikes would do you some good."

It did sound good. "Sure."

So, we went out to the lake yet again, swam around, relaxed, and dried nude on the rock like so many times before.

"He really is a hunk, huh?" She said.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's talk about something else."

"Oh my god...are you really crushing on him?" She sounded concerned.

"I don't think so...I'm just attracted." I admitted.

"Well, nothing you can do about it, right?" She said firmly.

"Right." I agreed.

It was then that I started to get that sense that we weren't alone again. Peeking at Jay's familiar bush...I realized he was there!

My face must have wet red with anger since Melissa said, "What's wrong."

"N-nothing." I said. "Just embarrassed."

"No need to be embarrassed hun." She said smiling. "We should get going though." I agreed.

I was so mad. He said he wouldn't peek anymore! And there he was, looking me and Melissa. I wanted to growl in anger the whole walk back to the campus but I couldn't with Melissa right there. I wanted to handle this myself this time and limit Melissa's embarrassment. So I played it cool. I let things finish up naturally and me and Melissa eventually went back.

I waited a few days and then went to the lake again. I waited in front of the lake. Waiting for him to show up. Wanting to give him a piece of my mind. I was there almost twenty minutes, checking the bush he usually hid behind a few times. Was he hiding somewhere else? I felt certain he must be around somewhere, or would at least be by soon.

Finally, I yelled, "Fine. I know what you're waiting for." I stripped down naked and jumped into the lake. I was so mad, the cool water felt good on my bare skin. I swam around for bit in a fury, just focusing on my muscles. It took a few minutes before I heard a splash.

I whipped around and saw him treading water there, stupid grin on his face. Swimming towards him furiously I swam at him and slapped him. I don't know what got into me. The look of shock in his face and I felt instantly guilty. "I'm sorry!" I yelped. I got close to him, cupping his cheek apologetically.

"W-what was that for?" he asked, confused. Stupid, stupid kid. But not a bad kid.

"Well, you were peeking on me and Melissa, you dope!" I told him. Our legs rubbed against each other as we tread water.

He looked down sheepishly. "You said, no more peeking, right?" He nodded.

I bit my lip. He was naked. He must have stripped down before he jumped in. God damn it.

"Does Melissa come here by herself sometimes?" I asked.

He looked up. "Um, no, not that I know of."

"Um, no?" I said sardonically.

He blushed. "I think maybe."

I smirked impatiently. "I think you know. You know she will kick your ass and tell your mom if she catches you."

He nodded, looking down.

I sighed. "Don't peek at her, okay? I'm worried about you."

He shrugged.

"Look....I get it...there isn't a lot of material to work with around here. If you really need something to look at...to let off steam...I can help.

He blinked. "Help how?"

I rolled my eyes. "I think you know how. You can watch me. If you want."

"R-really? You won't get mad? And hit me?" He had a slight smirk on his face.

I chortled. "I might if you act up, but seriously listen. If I do this, you CANNOT tell anyone. We clear?

He nodded seriously. "Absolutely."

"AND you no more spying on Melissa or anyone else?"

He kinda nodded looking down.

"Hey! I'm serious. If you do that and I find then no more."

He looked at me. "Yes."

So, we swam together like that for a bit and I came out of the water with him. We were both naked. I averted my eyes.

"You've seen me, why not just look?"

"I am married, I don't need to look!"

He paused. "Am I that weird looking?"

"No! That's not what I said." I sighed. Maybe just a peek to make him feel better. "Okay, just a quick look."

I looked. He looked quite good naked. All those days playing football with the boys and using the community gym were paying off. He had a nice set of muscles on his arms and legs. A faint trace of a six pack probably from just having no fat there. And he was completely erect and that erection was not shy around me.

I took it in, tried not to blush, and said, "You look great sweetie. Come on, let's get dressed." My voice was a lot softer than I intended.

"Thanks," he said with a smile. That was a nice smile. It definitely made me blush.

"Okay, I said turning away and feeling his eyes on me as I got changed.

Okay, I know what you're thinking. This is crazy. What are you doing Linda? But I figured this was better than letting him go around and becoming a peeping-Tom, right? This way he lets off some steam behind that bush and doesn't going around scaring anyone or getting in trouble.

So it went. I would go for my little hikes alone. Melissa wasn't suspecting anything because she had started going on less nude hikes with me, opting to go on non-nude hikes with Janet, another woman who lived in the community, who apparently was inspired when she heard about our hikes and decided to go on a fitness kick. I was glad that Melissa was willing to humor her, as I found Janet pretty annoying. I obviously didn't go out if they were going on a hike together, but it made it so Melissa was generally too tired to go on our nude hikes, and less interested in risking getting spied on by a horny boy. We did go on our hikes every now and then, but when we did, I made sure to check the bush Jay would hide in. Also, we both agreed we'd only go on the nude hikes together.

Which was a lie on my part. But I figured this was an innocent lie. No one got hurt. And I think it was best for all involved.

And I when I went to the lake alone, I let him watch. I made clear that that was all he was allowed to do.

And I admit I was enjoying it too. Him watching me turned me on. I was getting hornier and hornier every day. My husband loved it. I would make love to him at night, in the morning, and sometimes in the middle of the day.

"You have been insatiable lately." He said with a grin one morning, flush with afterglow.

I would smile back. "That's what you do to me, sweetie."

And yet I would still be horny. I would masturbate every chance I got, because if I didn't, I knew I would be dying to do it whenever I was swimming in front of Jay. It was all I could do not to talk myself into masturbating in the lake.

I started to realize this wasn't sustainable. Was I going to keep doing this until Jay found a girlfriend? Or until he decided to move from the community? Would either of those things happen? I needed to talk to him.

So one day during my swim I called out to him. "Hey, Jay!"

He came out of the bushes, looking surprised. "Hey Linda."

"Join me," I said, knowing he would be eager to.

He stripped off his clothes. This time I could not help but watch. He was clearly already heard, probably masturbating behind that bush. It was making me heart flutter. He jumped into the water and we treaded near each other.

"Are you dating anyone?" I asked abruptly.

He blushed, surprised....and guilty?

"You have? Who?"

"Um...I think you might be mad if I told you."

I shook my head. "Is it my daughter?"

His eyes widened with surprise.

"Um...yeah, we have been hanging out lately."

"I didn't realize you two were dating though."

"Um, I guess we're not but...um...I'd like to." He seemed relieved, probably since I was clearly not angry.

"Oh. Well, I think that is great. You're a great guy Jay. You two should date. That makes sense."

He smiled.

I smiled back. "So, what's the problem?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"Why aren't you two dating?"

"Um, well...is she even interested in me?"

I chuckled. Jay was a pretty good-looking kid. All the girls his age were interested. My daughter had commented more than a few times on his looks and I suspected she had a crush.

"Well, let me let you in on a secret: Yes, she is. Don't tell her I told you that."

He looked genuinely surprised. "Really?"

Bonehead. "Yes, really, sweetie. There's a reason why she always wants to hang out with you. Why haven't you asked her out yet?"

"Oh um...I don't know." You can tell he was very uncomfortable and embarrassed as he treaded water.

"Are you shy?"

"No, um...I just don't know."

"Don't know...what?" I asked pointedly. "I'm telling you she likes you."

"I don't know what to do." he blurted exasperated. I was confused for a second and then I thought...oh.

"You've never kissed a girl?" I asked, shocked.

"Oh...." he blushed deep red now. "Yea. I mean, no, I haven't."

Wow, this was killing him, you could tell. It was both amusing, adorable, and kinda sad. The kid was gorgeous, though come to think of it, while I do know the girls were fuss over him I don't remember hearing about him sneaking around with any.

"So, well...I'm sure it's no big deal. If it comes up, and you both want it, you'll figure it out."

He blinked. Jay wasn't always the loudest guy or the most talkative guy but I never known him to be so awkward and shy. He must really like my daughter, I was thinking.

"Um...I...I am just afraid we'll kiss and I will be horrible at it. And she won't like me." He seemed to be struggling to tread water as he spoke.

I rolled my eyes. "Honey, trust me, that won't happen."

"Well, how do you know?!" He said sounding a bit cross.

"Whoa, ok, calm down there, big guy, I get it. But it's just a kiss no big deal."

"It's a big deal." He said. "Look, just forget it."

"No."

"What?" he said.

I sighed. "I said, no. Look, you need something else to distract you and you need to work on whatever is keeping you from...outgrowing this."

He looked a little hurt.

"Sorry, but we can't keep doing this, hun. How can I help you with your confidence here? I'm telling you it will be fine."

"What if...um..."

"What?"

"What if you let me practice on you?"

My eyes widened and I splashed him. "What?"

"I mean, you just said it's not a big deal right?"

"It is because I'm married!"

"Well it's a big deal when you've never done it before either." He insisted.

"Okay, okay, I get it." I sighed. This was stupid though, I shouldn't. I mean, some part of me definitely wanted to, but he might get the wrong idea. But then again...clearly we was interested in my daughter now, so it would be okay. Maybe this would help him get over me?

"Just a quick kiss then." I said finally, him looking at me expectantly.

He nodded. "Thank you."

"Let's move to the rock real quick." I didn't want him to have to hang on to me as we kissed and treaded water. We got the shore. I began to get dressed.

"Why are you getting dressed? I've seen you so many times now." I sighed. "I don't want that thing poking me." I said, pointing to his very erect, wet and dripping penis that I was *totally* not aroused by.

"I'll lay back while you kiss me. I won't move it," he offered.

I sighed. "Fine, let's just get this over with."

He laid back on my towel and I lean over him and gave him a quick peck. "There!" I said.

"That wasn't a kiss," he said. I knew it wasn't. I wasn't sure if I was trying to be funny or trying to get out of it.

"Close your eyes I said." He did without a word.

I looked at him longer than I should have and was getting more and more aroused. My heart was pounding. This was a mistake, what was I doing. I'm married. He is hot, a voice inside me said. You already told him you would, it said. Just keep going.

I lean in slowly as he lay there patiently...got closer...and closer...and pressed my lips to his gently. Just when I was thinking about how to go about this kiss, I suddenly just went for it and sucked on his bottom lip gently. Licked it. Sucked again. Licked it. Letting my feelings guide me through this. Curious to see if his top lip tasted the same, I sucked on it. And kissed it. And licked it. This is too sensual, I thought. And then I felt his mouth move under mine and suck on my bottom lip. I gasped a little and kissed him back and he sucked on my lip again, quite gently. Okay, Linda, time to wind this down. I went to give him one more kiss for good measure but then he held it, kissing me back, pushing up towards my lips, and I don't remember who put whose tongue in whose mouth first but suddenly we were full-on making out, my breasts pressing lightly against his bare chest. Oh fuck, this is bad. When he put his arms around me I tried to pull away, but he pulled me closer and my tongue was *swimming* in his mouth and I was feeling very hot indeed. This went on for a few minutes before I finally pushed away from him forcefully, gasping, red-faced.

"That wasn't your first kiss." I said, trying to catch my breath.

He shook his head. He was staring at my pussy...I looked down, and saw it was drenched...and further saw I had left a little of my wetness on his nice abs.

"I should go." I said, and got up to change. I went to pick up my panties from the rock and I felt him behind me, his chin on my shoulder, his hand feeling up my side, planting a kiss on my neck. "Are you sure?" A shiver went up my spine. "Yes..." I said weakly. He gently turned my head to face his from behind me and he kissed me again and I began to melt again. His hand cupped my right breast and gently massaged it. I turned away and then I felt the kisses on my neck and then my shoulder.

"Jay," I moaned. "We should stop, now..." he moved around me so he was in front of me and closed my lips with his and we kept making out.

"Sit back and relax so we can do this easier." he whispered as he pushed on me shoulder gently but firmly, indicating he wanted me to get on the blanket again. I thought he meant kiss more, and I knew we shouldn't but I was getting really lost in the moment, god it felt good, oh god...

And then I was on my back and he was kissing me but now he was on top of me, his cock pressed against my entrance. He wrapped his mouth around my nipple and I moaned.

"Jay, we shouldn't, come onnnnnn," I let out a gasp as he grinded his cock against my lower lips. He leaned down and kissed me. God, this felt so good but we needed to stop. But then he was already pushing into me and I was moaning into his mouth. He grabbed my thighs and lifted them up for leverage and pushed deep, DEEP.

"Oh my god, Jay," I gasped. It was very clear this was what my pussy wanted despite my reluctance. It was becoming very clear he had done this before and that he was pretty good at it. I throw my head back and closed my eyes as he started to thrust. I bit my lip, grunted, moaned...and gave in and began to buck against him. He pushed into me as I pushed against him. One orgasm, two orgasms, three, each time clenching around his cock and making him grunt with pleasure and tension as I covered my mouth to keep from screaming. He came inside me, slamming my cervix with his thrusts as I felt my pussy contract and milk him. Looking into my eyes as he did, me looking right back. Sweat covered both our bodies as he pulled out of me.

I saw the cum spill out as he pulled out and I realized I wasn't protected...me and my husband both agreed we were open to having kids and while we were expecting we had stopped using any contraception some months ago, with nothing happening yet. Shit, I thought. I leaned back, trying to catch my breath. I needed to think.

I needed to tell Jay that this was a one-time thing, I thought, about the moment I started to feel his kisses on my cheek and neck again. I looked down and saw that he was still hard.

"Jay," I said, "we really can't. This has to be a one-time thing. We made a mistake."

He nods, "Okay, so let's go one more time and then we can forget about it." He kissed again. I found myself kissing back. God his lips felt good.

I willed myself to break the kiss. "I'm serious, we...we shouldn't have done this and especially not without protection...I'm sure you know the problem with that." He kisses me and again, I'm practically mumbling.

"Okay, I'll pull out this time, okay?" I rolled my eyes. "You're going to pull out? I have heard that before."

He grinned. "Come on, you know you want to." Then he made his face serious. "Seriously, I will pull out."

He was massaging one of my breasts, which are quite sensitive and very erogenous zones for me, as he said all this, and I was still *very* horny.

"Okay, one more time." I said, my heart pounding with excitement. I went to lean back but he shook his head.