Linda's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's do it from behind." he requested. I raised an eyebrow at him. He was very comfortable with this, apparently. I hadn't done it doggystyle in a long time. The thought of doing it again, like this, with a lover...out by a lake. It drove me wild. I didn't say anything. I just got on to position, moving the blanket off the rock to the dirt ground first, to make it more comfortable on my knees. And I got on my hands and knees and showed him my ass.

I felt him kiss up and down my back and then press his cock against my ass, not into it, but flat against my ass cheeks and between them. "Don't get any ideas." I told him and he chuckled, but kept rubbing against my ass, clearly loving the feeling. The sensation was actually nice for me too, but I wanted him inside me. "Come...fuck me," I said, softer and needier than I wanted to sound.

He obliged, and I felt him line up for my pussy and slowly push into it. I gasp and moaned and he began to rut in me eagerly. My breasts shaking back and forth, the little extra bit of fat on my thighs jiggling as he fucked me. He lasted longer this time, and my pussy contracted over and over again as I came, reaching orgasm again, and again. This went on for what felt like forever, but was probably just a few minutes. I was getting tired but holding on strong when I gasped, "are...you...close." Almost on cue, mid-sentence I felt something wrong. I felt that familiar pressure in me as spurt after vigorous spurt shot against my cervix. That bastard. He lied. And yet I was still bucking against him, and I felt another orgasm rise up in me and clench and milk his penis for all it was worth. I couldn't help but yelp out loudly with pleasure, it echoing in the air.

We both kinda collapsed on the towel and lay there, panting for a minute. Then I got up quickly and went into the water to clean myself off, his cum dripping down my leg.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I said curtly, my breasts visible to him as I splashed water on my legs. I pulled the towel out from under him and started to dry off.

"Are you mad? I'm sorry-"

I interrupted him. "One. Time. Thing. We're done, Jay. You got it?"

He nodded.

"And no more shows either."

"But-"

"No more!"

I got dressed quickly while sat there, naked, seemingly looking down guilty, and then I stormed off.

The walk home I was blushing with embarrassment and anger. I felt deceived. I felt certain that Jay had sex before and he was playing innocent to manipulate me into a compromising situation and to seduce me. I felt embarrassed that I had showed off to him all those times, thinking I was doing him a favor. Cussing to myself angrily the whole walk, I got into my house and passed my husband.

"How was the walk, honey."

"Good." I said curtly.

He raised an eyebrow. "Everything okay?"

I forced myself to smile as sweetly as possible. "Yes, sorry I tripped a minute ago and it's embarrassing!"

He chuckled at that, clearly believing it. I sighed. "I need to lay down for a minute."

"Okay," he answered.

So now the awkwardness between me and Jay returned, but with a vengeance. I avoided him as much as I could, talking to him only when I had to. It got to be that Melissa noticed the difference, and she approached me one day.

"Everything with Jay, okay?"

"It's fine." I said.

"No, it's not. What happened?" She demanded. I was surprised by how forceful she was.

"Nothing, um...well...." I couldn't tell the truth. Feeling caught, I tried to think quickly.

"Well....sorry, I went skinny dipping again and Jay spied on me again." I blurted it out all in one bit, quickly.

She didn't seem surprised. "What a pig, and I get it, sometimes it's nice to get away from this place and relax, but honestly, you should have known better!"

I nodded, glad she bought it.

"Boys are animals!" She said emphatically. I nodded quickly and we hugged. I felt so dirty.

And so it went. Until one day my daughter tells me she's going out on a hike with Jay.

My eyes widen. "Really?"

"Yeah, is that okay?"

I swallowed hard. I needed to tell her...not what happened...but to be careful.

"Are you sure Jay is um...well, are you two dating? I know you two have been hanging out a lot."

She nodded happily. "Yep."

"Well, um...do you have protection?" I forced myself to ask.

She blushed and made a face. "Mom!"

"Sweetie, I'm just saying you need to be careful." I said, just as embarrassed as she was.

"I know!" she said. "It's...not like that."

I sighed. "What is it like, honey?"

"I don't know...!" This went on like this awkwardly until I let it drop. My mind racing. Was he doing to my daughter what he did to me? Doing what he did with me...to her? I couldn't handle it, but also wasn't sure what to do about it.

I paced and stared at the wall and tried to distract myself for about an hour after she went out. Until I couldn't take it anymore. I marched out of my house and proceeded to head towards the lake.

And to my surprise, before I even got to the point in the trail that forked off towards the lake, I came across my daughter. "Oh...hi hun." I said. Embarrassed.

"Hi." she said rather blankly.

"How...did it go?"

"God mom, we just went for a walk!" she said, probably justified frustration and walked off.

Had I overreacted? Was it an innocent walk? I did not know. I had to...go to the lake, I decided. Something inside me told me Jake would be there. If he was, I was going to confront him and ask him his intentions with my daughter.

And so I did, and hiked the rest of the way to the lake. As I got close, I tried to be quiet, sneaky, and take the path from another direction...lining myself up with Jay's hiding spot.

And so I walked through some thick brush as quietly as I could, much as Jay must have many times before and as quietly as I could slipped into the spot, and had a look.

What I saw shocked me, but probably should not have. All the clues were there. I saw Jay. And my friend, Melissa. Both completely naked, having vigorous, aggressive sex on the rock. He was grabbing her perky breasts and slamming into her as she moaned with pleasure.

I was filled with horror, disgust, and....well, probably more than a little jealousy. I sat there, frozen, covering my mouth to keep from yelping, unsure of what to do.

[Author's note: Yes, this is a cliffhanger type ending, apologies if that is not what you were looking for. I may pick it up if it seems like there is interest and I can think of a good idea.]

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
38 Comments
JQuinnJQuinnover 1 year ago

Hey! I’m so sorry you seem to have so many bored humans in the review of this story. I loved it and hope you decide to come back to the series at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mostly well written. A few continuity issues.... Interesting scenario. Sorta sad that the boy was not totally innocent.

That might be the topic of your next story. An adult treating a youngin to a lifetime's memory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. Is there no moderation on this site to delete comments that are personal attacks and have nothing to do with a literary critique?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was 20, a college student, and wanted to enjoy the Hot Springs at Big Bend National Park, Texas. The springs are usually a pretty private place because of their remoteness, but the evening I arrived I found two women, likely in their 30s/40s, naked and relaxing in the springs. They invited me to join them, and we progressed to fucking for two days and nights in their cabin at the Chisos Mountains Lodge, which was a much nicer place than my campsite. I didn't do the hiking I had planned, but enjoyed both of them more than any nature walk. I won the lottery that week! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Horrific. And not what I'd say was super well written.

Story about a bunch of people so bored and repressed they are essentially fucking children. That's what an 18 year old is to a woman in her 40s.

Gross.

And the whore described in this story betrays her husband with an 18 year old that her daughter is dating at a time when her and her husband are trying to get pregnant?

She has unprotected sex with him twice even tho she knows he could get her pregnant?! Just another story about a stupid slut.

Do us a favor and don't write again.

If you do I hope it's a sequel about how this stupid bitch gets caught along with the 4 other stupid cunts who are fucking this 18 year old child...all 5 of the married sluts end up pregnant by him. Their husband's divorce them. The little commune they live in is destroyed by the break up of the 5 families. The slutty MC of this story loses not only her husband, but also her daughter who spits in her face and tells her to stop fucking her boyfriends. Her daughter leaves with her ex-husband leaving her to raise the bastard child on her own. The 18 year old is kicked out of the commune and his life is destroyed as he gets paternatity tested 5 times proving he is the father of 3 girls and 2 boys born within 75 days of one another. And all 5 women saddle him with child support judgements. This poor stupid dumbass thinks his life is really bad as he works 10 hour shifts at the local factory...where 2/3rds of his wage goes to support 5 kids he doesn't even know. He's gonna have to live with his parents for at least the next 18 years because he can't afford to live anywhere else.

He does have it bad...but it gets a lot worse one Saturday about a year later. He is coming out of the late movie...it's his only diversion...the only thing he can afford is twice a month going to a movie. Walking to his parents car in the back of a dark parking lot...when 5 very large and very angry men wearing ski masks appear suddenly out of the dark....

Stories like this are not "hot" and "sexy"...or even good. They are about consequences. And there are big consequences for everyone in this story that you didn't write about.

As for some of the rest of the people commenting here about this genre and those of us who are negative here. Let me say this to you- go fuck yourselves with your pronouncements and diagnosis about how all of us are sad, cheated on people who can't get over our histories. I got news for you. We've all been cheated on. All of us. Even you. Next time you look into the eyes of your spouse or partner? Know they've fucked someone else since you said "I do" or since you committed to be exclusive. It's just a fact of life. In today's world everyone has cheated. Doesn't make it right or make it something to emulate here.

This genre is what it is. Don't like it? Don't care. Don't post here. Don't read here. I. don't. Care.

I hate cheaters. I hate stories about liars and cheaters who willingly and stupidly betray their spouses and destroy their families like the stupid cow in this story...for mostly no other reason than "I was bored". Or "I wanted to". Or "because I thought you'd never find out." Or "I don't know why?".

And I hate the authors who try and glorify this betrayal and hold it up as some kind of super hot thing...and I absolutely detest cuckolds and hotwifes and that horrific lifestyle. And last I checked it's not against the law for me to hate detestable people and the stories they write. So...when I read and don't like? I'm gonna post comments that are not very nice if comments are turned on. And I'm gonna rip some people a new one. And I'm goingnto vote 1 or 2 stars. And again. I. Don't. Care.

And to the guy who posted about his wife being raped while he was tied to a tree at gunpoint by hunters. And afterwards they were "turned on" by it? Ummm...you and your wife need to seek serious professional help. Your brains or guts would have been leaking out on the ground with a 4 lb pressure trigger pull and there is nothing sexy or hot about a rape under such violent circumstances. You both need help. Andni hope to God you reported it to the police and they prosecuted the hunters. Hunters are not hard to find. They leave a trail. From reporting on their tags where they harvested their deer. To where they parked. To the physical evidence they leave behind. To where they camped. Where they filled up on gas. You can find deer or elk hunters pretty easily. I hope the police were involved and the hunters are in jail. If you didn't report it? And your wife liked it? I'd be concerned if I were you. Chances are she set you up. And is probably fucking the two hunters behind your back and laughing at you dummy.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
But Honey, It's So Big Ch. 01 Wife impresses on husband just how big his friend’s cock is.in Loving Wives
Toxic Attraction Ch. 01 Creepy lecherous roommate has plans for Dan's innocent wife.in Loving Wives
Wife's Beach Vacation Pt. 01 Wife finds some confidence and fools around a little.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories