Linda's Search Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh. Yes. Yes.. fuck yes please," Linda moans louder as Jack's pounding increased in power.

"Ah.. yes," moans the girl as Linda bites the girls inner thighs softly near the pussy.

"Mmm...". the girl moans a bit louder and clenches her teeth and lips together so as not to be too loud.

Linda could feel the girl spasm. The girl starts to come. Linda's mouth covering the pussy was tasting it all. The spasms become harder as Linda continues to rub her g-spot and clit with her fingers and mouth respectively. The girl squirts a bit and then holds Linda's head and hands tightly, begging her to stop with her hands, as she comes and spasms.

Linda feels the girl orgasm through her mouth on the clit and fingers in the vagina, while Jack is fucking her. Linda is dripping wet and Jack's fucking is making squishy sounds.

"Yummy," Linda thought as she licks her finger and dips it all over again and tastes it.

After a couple of minutes the girl, shaking from orgasm, slides under Linda. She kisses Linda on her lips, like a thank you kiss. Tasting her pussy juices from Linda's mouth. They enjoy another juicy kiss or two. Linda imagining the look on girls face.

"Ass time," announces Jack.

Jack pulls out his dick. He spits on her asshole, rubs it a bit with his fingers and cock. And then pushes it in slowly.

"Aaaahhhh," moans Linda louder. Almost a scream.

The girl pulls Linda's face and kisses her again. Inserts her tongue in Lindas mouth and plays with her tongue. The girl feels Linda's pain from the anal fucking through the kiss on the mouth.

"Fuck me. Yes..," moans Linda as she tries to take in the dick as conveniently as possible.

The girl reaches down Linda's pussy and rubs it softly. Linda likes the girl's touching and kisses her.

"Thanks for the hand," acknowledges Linda in a naughty way.

Jack is fucking her faster and deeper.

"Fuck me like a whore," screamed Linda.

"AAHHH..," moans Linda with her teeth clenched.

Linda holds the girl's hand while interlocking the fingers as if they were lovers. Linda was taking the pain and pleasure from Jack and passing on only pleasure to the girl's sweet body. Kissing her softly, which had become a bit rough.

Jack's hard ass fucking has started to make Linda scream louder with every hard thrust. The girl could feel the fucks as Linda was clenching and pressing on her fingers harder.

"Fuck me. ah yes. That's it Yes.. Yes.. Yes," Linda screams with every thrust in her ass.

Jack gets faster and wilder now with the spanking.

"Ahh. Hurt my ass. Spank me daddy. Ah yes, Yes.. Yes..," Linda screams. "I am a naughty cunt. Harder. Yes.. "

He places one leg on the side and fucks harder. Linda adjusts to this new and wilder position and get a bit lower hugging the girl under her. Feeling her lovely body again as she was being fucked in her butt.

"Ah yes.. fuck me," Linda moans and squeezes the breasts of the girl hard and then back to the intertwined fingers. She makes the girl moan as well with the hard squeeze with the fingers.

Soon Jack starts to moan as his body gets stiff and he holds Linda on her hips while fucking her.

Linda's moans are now loud screams with the girl now having her arms around her. Their bodies touching, rubbing and feeling each other. Linda's head buried next to the girl's, while she moans. Linda feeling the girl's soft hair on her face and a hard cock in her ass. Linda's legs and body start trembling with the hard fuck.

"Yes .. Yes. Oh god. Thats it. I am coming. Aahhh," Linda moans out loud.

The girl reaches down to Linda's pussy and rubs Linda's clit.

"Mmm...," moans Linda with her teeth on the girl's shoulders trying not to give the girl a bad bite mark. Linda holds the girl hard and starts to come with her body shaking with a scream.

"Oh god...YES YES... YES," Linda screams as she climaxes.

She drops down on the girl as she spasms. Linda spasms hard on the girls body making the girl feel every twitch of her body. Linda's strong thighs hurt the girls soft legs as Linda spasms. As Linda's heavy breathing subsidises Linda kisses the girl on the neck. She relaxes on the girls body in her arms.

Linda was at max a loud moaner but never a screamer but today was different and she was not ashamed of anything. She came hard with a dick in her ass, a pussy below hers and a lovely girl in her arms. All she could have wanted.

Jack then pulls Linda's face near his cock so he could cum on her face. The girl gets up and joins as well. The girl rubs his dick while Linda sucks his balls and squeezes the girl's breast. After a couple of minutes as Jack begins to come the girl points his dick on Linda's face.

"Aargh..," Jack moans as he shoots cum on Linda's face.

Linda loved cum on her face usually and this time it was even more fun as the girl was licking the cum from her face. Linda had a smile on her face as the girl licked the cum off and kissed her later.

They both kissed for a while and Jack as stepped back.

"Time to take off the bling fold," whispered the girl in Linda's ear.

"WHAT THE..!" Linda fumes as she hears the familiar voice.

Linda pulls off her blind fold and her guess was correct. The girl was Lana. It was Lana whom Linda was fucking.

She can't believe what just happened. Linda was angry, sad and felt ashamed by the whole thing. Hoping this was dream and she would wake up from.

Linda gets up and walks into another room which was a bit large and had lots of BDSM gear. She sat on a bench wondering what had gone wrong. Was it her or was it that she had a strange daughter or that they had grown to become a strange family. She wasn't feeling like crying. She can't blame anyone, she had herself signed up for this.

She was in a bliss a few minutes ago. What had changed?

A couple of minutes later Lana comes in the room naked. Lana sits next to her.

"Sorry Mom," she continued with a withering look. "I shouldn't have cheated you like this. I understand you love me but I was wrong. Hope you can forgive me."

She hands Linda a warm towel to wipe the cum off her face. Linda is still naked and has Jack's cum and Lana's on her. Linda takes the towel and cleans off her face and pussy area.

"Why didn't you say anything before?" asks Linda.

"Well, to be frank, I didn't think you would come this far. But when you signed up for the audition I thought you are fun and why not I try you out. Rather than having an awkward moment later we can start with one," Lana explains herself. "But still I am sorry for the blindfold."

"Its ok Lana. I was taking risks as well. As long as I was unaware of you I was having a pretty good time. If I have known it was you I wouldn't have done it. Not because of you but because it's a taboo in the society. You are very pretty and I am still very attracted to you. In fact I was very comfortable loving you," Linda replies.

"So you ok with this now?" asks Lana as her mouth curves into a smile.

It was the shame of the taboo which was making her sad. Linda was a very optimistic person and had never bowed to the society. She was a bit afraid now as this was different. Thinking she cannot go on and hate her daughter for the rest of their lives, she has to get over it and as soon as possible. In fact there is nothing to get over. It's actually the taboo thats causing the feeling of shame.

Linda answers with a half-smile, "I am not sure. But the thing is, I was enjoying all of this a few minutes ago. And now your face is on it and now I am not so happy. But the unhappiness is wrong, a moment enjoyed is to be treasured and not thrown away because it's taboo or against the society."

"I love you mom," replies Lana as tears fills her eyes thinking that her mom is not very pleased wit her.

Linda says, "I can't go on and be angry with my daughter. I love you too."

Linda gives Lana a quick kiss on lips and watches as Lana face blushes.

"Mom it was so much fun being with you. You really know how to pleasure me, its like you know my body so well. Even with the blind fold you found your way around it."

"Of course dear, I am your mom," says Linda with a dirty look.

"Good that I am your daughter. We can't make crazy looking babies sleeping together," Lana giggles.

"Yes. You are talking with logic now," says Linda as she glances at Lana's body.

They both get up and hug each other.

"Mom, I am so relieved and happy that we are over this. And it's my turn to go down on you next time," says Lana as she bit her lip.

"Of course honey. I would enjoy more lovely things with you," adds Linda.

"I came when Jack started to spank you," Lana mentions. "It was so sexy to watch you that way."

"Now I can connect the dots," winks Linda. "You gave me a nice welcome in the bed. Thanks."

"The pleasure was all mine. We were so comfortable together. It seemed so natural having you between my arms and legs," replies Lana as she puts her right arm on Linda's hip and felt her nakedness.

Lana gets closer to Linda's neck and gives her a kiss and then one on her lips.

"I am so glad now that we got to know each other this way," Linda breathes.

"Mmm. You also need to see my toys, I'll be your daddy then!" whispers Lana.

"Well, then this BDSM room will be fun to explore," winks Linda.

"We have so much to talk now," says Lana. "I wanna know and feel more of you."

"We will get a lot closer now," adds Linda.

Linda keeps her hands on Lana's hips as they walk around the room.

The End—

Next Chapter Soon.

12