All Comments on 'Lindsay Gets a Special Gift Ch. 05'

by Cartman94

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Laura should get the biz! :)

Hi, I gotta say I really enjoyed this series. I would really love it if you describe the scene with Donza and Laura. I'd think it be really hot if Laura retracted her cock and just let Donza have her way with all three of her holes multiple times.

KenGoreKenGoreabout 10 years ago
Attention holder

This entire series kept my attention (not to mention my hard on) throughout to the end. I sat and read the whole thing in one afternoon and at the end, one word was screaming in my head "SEQUEL". A fast, wonderful and enjoyable read. It actually made me believe in something I'd given up on.

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
Wonderful story,

I actually shed a tear or three with how well you wrote this saga. I like ALL the ideas you mentioned at the post script, and would love to read them some day.

alienator9918alienator9918almost 10 years ago
Great

This is one of the best i have read. If you ever come up with something, be sure i'll be there to read it! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oddly Enough

Many if us come here to read about sex and all. Your story had that of course but unlike most here it had a rich story that I found myself wanting. Incredible work. And yes I am selfish enough to want more of this. More Lindsey and Donza.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Shedding a tear while having a boner is very confusing for my body. Other than that good work on the story.

Sonuhaider7Sonuhaider7almost 10 years ago
Superb story..

I loved the whole series that I read it completely in a single day...! Looking forward for upcoming Chapter eagerly..! Cant wait for it...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazing

I am crying because this series was so good and I feel its over.... :( please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So Slutty

All the characters are sluts. I want them to lick my pussy too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm hoping

I'm kind of hoping that there is a story that takes place in maybe 20 years after this where Lindsay, Donza, and Laei get some incest going on. Just thought it would be cool.

lord_of_cumlord_of_cumover 8 years ago
Finally someone made this.. :D

http://www.drtuber.com/video/2436539/hot-3d-babe-works-shemales-hard-cock-with-hands-and-pussy

Looks almost similar to Donza and Lindsay..

you are welcome!!

weav610weav610over 8 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you so much for writing this story! Maybe there could be some political drama in the next chapter? Maybe about how the males all died and it was the government that caused it. Anyway, great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love family and aliens

hey i think the series is amazing. i hope you will continue on to tell us if lindsay and lucy open up their storea, and what happened on the night when they shared the bed with her mom and her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

This story line is my favorite of all time! And I mean in all the literature that I have read as well! It had notes of all my favorite themes and was so incredibly well written! You should do one down the road with Laei growing up, etc. And I think it would be awesome if Lindsay got Donza pregnant by "accident" (they weren't trying). So Laei would have a sibling. Would be cool too if, since there's human DNA in the mix, if the sibling would be the first male born on the planet in forever. Would be neat to see. Just thoughts. But don't get me wrong. I LOVE this saga. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous