Lindsay Learns a Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
An old playmate enters the picture.
4.2k words
4.31
2.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the usual stuff: No STD's, COVID, pregnancies, jealous insignificant others, etc. exist in this happy little world of fiction.

You should probably read the first of this series for context.

*

Tom nearly broke character and smiled at Chris. But he managed to control the urge. He rose from the bed and walked over to Chris. Chris looked as delightful as she had the last time he had seen her. They had played that she was a naïve but willing college girl eager to learn about rough sex. Now it seems she wanted to play as a just barely old enough to fuck teenager. Lindsay was playing a virgin schoolgirl called Suzie. Tom could certainly work with that concept.

He held out his hand to Chris saying, "I'm Bobby, pleased to meet you. I think this is the first time I've talked to a naked woman and not known her name."

"Well maybe I don't want you to know my name," she replied coyly.

"Oh, that's all right," Tom said with a smile, "I'll just call you cunt, or maybe slut."

"Bobby! You can't talk to my friend like that," Suzie said indignantly.

"I see we need some ground rules here. Sit down both of you," Bobby told them.

As they made a move toward the bed, Bobby gave each of them a swat on the ass with his open hand.

"Who the hell gave you permission to sit on the furniture?" he asked calmly.

The girls looked at each other then slowly sat down on the carpeted floor.

"Suzie this is all very new to you. You are a virgin. Have you ever even seen a cock?" he gently asked.

"No, not a real one, just on the internet," she said quietly.

"But you want to? You want to learn how to give and receive pleasure?" he asked staring at her intently.

"Um, yeah, I guess. I want to know what it's like to make love and to have an orgasm."

"In other words, you want to take my fat hard cock all the way down your throat then swallow my cum. You want me to lick your pussy until you squirt multiple times. Then you want to let me take both your cunt and anal virginities? Is that what you want?" he asked her harshly.

"Oh god, it sounds so dirty when you say it like that," she said while her hand crept to her sex.

"Yes, it can be dirty, it can be just raw fucking until you can't cum anymore. Or it can be gentle, slowly building until you explode in bliss. I highly recommend the latter for your first time. An excellent lifetime memory of a beautiful afternoon with a really nice boy."

"Oh yes," she said enthusiastically as she slowly rubbed her pussy, "that sounds like a fairytale, a dream come true."

"How about you cunt?" he said turning toward her, "was it that way for you?"

The girl snorted, "Not hardly, right after we turned eighteen an idiot boy got us drunk while we were parked on the overlook. He got my jeans off and bent me over the hood of his car and just rammed it home. It hurt like hell and there was a lot of blood. He lasted about five strokes then came in my unprotected pussy. After he pulled out, he threw up then passed out.

If I wasn't so drunk, I would have driven off and left him there. As it was, I had to walk three miles back to my folk's house with blood and cum leaking from my sore pussy. It is certainly a memory I will never forget, but I sure don't cherish it."

Tom and Lindsay were stunned, they weren't sure if this was the truth or part of the game they were playing. Lindsay continued as if it were a true story.

"My god Marie, you never told me that," Suzie said shocked.

"Not exactly a tale I tell a lot of people. I really don't want it repeated either," she said as she stared them down.

"I don't understand, after having that awful experience you talk like you enjoy having sex," Suzie said confused.

"Oh I do, just not the, what did you say, gentle slowly building type of sex." Marie replied.

Bobby nodded, "So when I slapped you gals on the ass Suzie was outraged and you Marie got a little excited, correct?"

"Yeah, that's about the size of it. Beat me, bite me, kick me, fuck me, make me cum," she quipped.

"Well, I think I can accommodate both you lovely ladies," he said smiling.

"I kind of like that," Suzie said with a grin. "So how do we do this? Who does what with whom?"

"I never thought to ask," Bobby said, "have you two ever made out with each other?"

"We have kissed and fingered each other but never went any further," Marie told him.

"That gets me incredibly hot I hope you know. Suzie, I am going to start by doing things to Marie, then I will do them to you. That way you won't be as nervous when I do them to you. How does that sound?"

"Um, that sounds good except I already know how to kiss, I want more of that from you," Suzie said.

Bobby helped her to her feet. Taking her in his arms he started by kissing her forehead then worked his way down. When he reached her right breast, he found it was already occupied by a female hand, so he slid over to the other breast latching on with his lips. Suzie went to her toes and groaned out an orgasm.

"Oh fuck, enough, enough," she said pushing the hand and mouth away.

"Marie I'm sorry, if you thought you would get to feel his tongue in your pussy before I did you are sadly mistaken," she informed the other two as she moved to the bed.

Bobby crawled between her legs kissing his way up to her hot pussy. Suzie was giving off the most intoxicating aroma he could ever imagine. Marie laid down next to her and kissed her neck then lowered her head and sucked a hard nipple into her mouth.

At the first touch of his tongue to her clit Suzie arched her pelvis off the bed and as if that weren't a big enough clue shouted out that she was cumming. Her two antagonists backed off and sharing a chuckle, let Suzie recover and settle down.

"Holy fuck, that was fantastic. Bobby, do it some more, lick my little pussy more. I want it to feel even better, what else can you do to me?" she asked in a frenzy.

Laughing, Marie said, "The way you reacted when I kissed your nipple, I think you would learn what it means to squirt if I pinched them as you came."

"Oh please yes, pinch my nipples, you see how big they are? They have never been this big before, they ache to be touched, it will feel so good, please do that for me," she begged her friend as she grabbed Bobby by the hair and pulled him down to her dripping gash.

Their timing was perfect, Bobby bit her clit while winking at Marie to pinch her nipples. Suzie reacted so violently that her pelvis smashed into his nose so hard he thought she might have broken it. Marie held onto her tits like a bull rider trying to stay on for eight seconds. Bobby stared at her pussy as it spasmed open and closed rapidly. A thin trickle of fluids seeped out of her as she calmed down and tried to get her breath back.

He rose to his knees and grinning, looked down at her as she panted and moaned.

"My god, did you bite her clit off?" Marie fairly screamed.

He looked at the girls with confusion then felt something on his upper lip. He brought his hand up and was startled when it came away bloody. The girls looked at him like he was a madman when he began laughing.

"Suzie gave me a bloody nose with her pussy when she came," he explained.

Marie didn't quite believe him and bent down to look at Suzie's crotch. No trace of blood, it was all on Bobby's face. Relieved she nodded at Suzie then let out a giggle. Suzie was embarrassed but also let out a titter. That was all it took to have them all laughing. They took a break for refreshments and to get Bobby cleaned up.

They all stayed in character, after a bit Suzie came over and shyly asked Bobby if he was ok.

"Oh sure, no big deal. In fact, I wish I could tell the guys about it. They would get a hoot out of it," he assured her.

"It was pretty funny. You could tell the story if you didn't use my name. Make her a fat redhead or something," she said causing her to giggle again. "I don't suppose you want to fool around some more. I'm sure your nose is tender, you probably want to go home now."

He took her in his arms gently kissing her, "What I want to do is take your virginity."

"You mean you want to fuck me?" she teased.

"Yes, that's what I mean," he said. "What happened to that gentle slow buildup you wanted?"

"I got that when you licked me. It was wonderful, exactly what I always wanted. But now I think I might like a more, let's say, forceful approach."

Marie chimed in, "Oh no you don't. Loverboy and I are going to show you how two like-minded animals give each other the most pleasure they can. If you want to be pounded that hard later, I can't stop you. Now Bobby, get over here so you can cram that meat stick down my fucking throat, you need to get it hard enough for the fucking I want from you," she demanded as she lay on the bed with her head hanging over the edge.

Bobby smiled and rubbed his rapidly hardening cock over her forehead, nose and cheeks. He turned to look at Suzie, "This is called tea bagging, can you guess why?" he asked with a grin.

"I have seen it in pornos, but I never knew what it was called. God your balls are going to be in her eyes and nose, that is so hot."

"It's going to be a lot hotter when you see me swallow that entire cock to the root," Marie said before opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue.

Bobby teased her, just sliding the head between her lips before withdrawing. Marie was already drooling, the spit ran up her face into her hair. Suzie watched entranced as the cock went deeper with every stroke. With about two inches left it seemed like the girl couldn't take anymore. After a few more strokes she pushed Bobby back so she could talk.

"Suzie I really want to take all of him, but I need your help."

"What do you want me to do?" Suzie asked in a whisper.

"When I get as much cock as I can in my mouth, I need you to push on his ass and force it down my throat. When it goes all the way, and his pubes are against my lips I want you to keep pushing. Make me hold his cock in my throat for fifteen seconds. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, oh fuck yes, this is so hot. Bobby, do you want to feel her lips on your cock hair?" she asked excitedly.

Bobby just grunted then slowly sank his cock into the eager orifice below him. When he reached that same stopping point, he nodded to Suzie then groaned as she pushed his hips into the waiting mouth. The hard cock eased down the last couple of inches, coming to a rest all the way inside the tight throat.

"Oh my god," cried Suzie as she started counting to fifteen. When she got there, she pulled on Bobby's hips.

When the cock cleared her mouth Marie turned her head to the side and coughed up a huge amount of spit and drool. She retched a couple of times before gasping for breath.

"My god," Suzie asked, "did you cum in her mouth?"

"No," Bobby explained, "it's all from her, I call it throat cum."

"I don't think I want you to do that to me," she said nervously.

"Don't worry," he told her, "You're not ready for that yet."

Marie sat up and held her arms open, "Come and kiss me girl."

"Ew, not in this lifetime, are you going to fuck her now?"

"Yes, why? Are you in a hurry for your turn or something?" he teased.

"Yeah, I'm not sure she should get a turn, I might be ready for you right now," she said.

Bobby laughed, "No I don't think you are. Hey cunt, you ready to show the virgin how degenerates fuck?"

Marie didn't answer just turned over and stuck her ass in the air. She dropped her face to the sheets and reached back to pull her ass cheeks apart.

"Is that an invitation? You want your tiny shitter fucked open so it gapes?" he asked.

"Any hole you want, as hard as you want to do it," she moaned and wiggled her butt.

Bobby walked to the side of the bed and pulled Marie back until her knees were at the edge.

"You brought condoms, did you want me to use one?' he asked.

"Please, what kind of a little pussy girl do you think I am?" she scoffed.

"Are you going to do her standing up?" Suzie asked.

"Yeah, I can really throw my weight into the slut's cunt this way," Bobby told her.

Without any warning he slammed his cock into Marie's open pussy pulling her back by her hips at the same time. Marie let out a loud shout then used her arms to push herself back to meet the next thrust. After ten of these hard thrusts Bobby pulled out and raised his cock a couple of inches. Marie pushed her hips back for the next stroke and found four inches of cock invading her sphincter.

"Oh, you sneaky fucker, do it then, pound my shitter, get it all the way inside," she howled.

Suzie watched in awe as the hard cock bottomed out in her friend's ass. The fucking couple made loud slapping noises as they rammed each other as hard as they could. After two minutes they were both sweating profusely but neither looked like they were going to cum anytime soon.

"Fuck I am so close," moaned Marie, "Suzie get your mom's hairbrush and beat my ass with it."

Suzie retrieved the brush from her mom's vanity then stood next to Bobby. Not quite sure what to do, she looked at Bobby for advice.

"Every time I push into her use the brush on her ass, it will make her tighten her ass muscles," he instructed her, "it's the same principle as donkey punching but a lot safer," he explained.

After ten strokes Marie's ass was a nice red, the fucking couple were moaning. Marie was also grunting every time the brush made contact. With a loud shout she finally reached her peak, Marie was thrashing around so much that Bobby couldn't keep his cock in her ass.

He started fisting his cock then yelled, "Mouth, I need your mouth."

Neither girl knew who he meant, so Suzie got on her knees then turned her face toward him while Marie turned on the bed as quickly as her tired body allowed. The girls had their faces together when Bobby let loose his load. He alternated his spurts fairly covering them both. After he shook the last drop onto Suzie's face he turned to Marie. Without a word she took his cock in her mouth and cleaned her ass scum from it.

"Oh, that's so gross girl, I love it," Suzie said.

"Fuck, it is gross, but it's what a good slut does after an ass reaming as good as that one was. I do love the taste of my ass, the only time it tastes better is when I get the taste of cum too," Marie told them.

Bobby pointed to Suzie's cum covered face. Without hesitation she held Suzie's head in her hands licking off the delicious cum. When she was done, she released her friend then knelt on the bed not saying anything.

Suzie stared at her friend then lowered her head, "I know what you both want me to do but I have never tasted cum before. What if I don't like it? Will you guys think I'm being silly or something, maybe not want to continue," she said trailing off to a whisper at the end.

Bobby used a finger to raise her head up. "No one is going to force you to do anything you don't want to do. We could never criticize you for anything."

As he spoke, she looked toward his nearly limp dick. There was a drop of cum oozing from the hole. She leaned in and caught it on her tongue. After tasting it, she smiled, turning to Marie she beckoned her pal closer and started cleaning her face. Some of the cum had dripped down to her tits and Suzie made sure she got that also.

"God, I need a break," Suzie declared, "let's take a water break."

"What I really need is a shower," Bobby said.

"What, I didn't get all my ass off your dick?" teased Marie.

"That sounds like fun," Suzie said, "the shower in this suite is huge."

They trooped into the bathroom and saw the shower was indeed so large it didn't have a door. There was a huge sunflower showerhead and three vertical bars with three adjustable nozzles on each. Suzie programmed the wall panel to provide what she wanted then hit enter. The shower started spraying from all ten orifices.

"Go ahead," she told the other two, "I'm going to put towels and robes in the warmer for us."

She joined the others then shared a group hug.

"Your folks know how to enjoy the finer things in life," Bobby said appreciatively.

"My dad always says it's the little things, the details, that make a good life into a great life."

Bobby grabbed an ass cheek on each girl saying. "I couldn't agree more."

"Let's get something to eat," Suzie said as she stepped out of the shower."

"Damn," Bobby said, "we will have to go out to eat."

"I dated a Boy Scout once, so I am prepared," Marie revealed, "I brought us a nice picnic lunch."

After they finished their lunch and cleaned up Suzie asked, "Well whatever should we do now?"

Bobby just laughed, "I know exactly what we are going to do now."

"Are you sure you're, ahem, up for it?" asked Marie.

He stepped away from the kitchen counter displaying his hard cock saying, "I'm a teenage boy, of course I'm up for it."

Suzie led the way to her parent's bed and lay down with her legs together.

"Don't be shy," Bobby said gently, "I have seen it and licked it already."

"I know, but this is the big step, my last chance to say no," she said softly.

"Spread your legs," Marie said as she rubbed the other girl's smooth mound.

She slowly spread them and moaned when Marie inserted a finger in her vagina. Bobby climbed on to the bed and knee walked until he had her thighs pushed backed nearly to her ears. He gave her a smile then eased his cock into her virgin pussy. He met no resistance, so he kept pushing until he was balls deep in her.

"I thought you said you were a virgin," he teased her.

"No, oh shit that feels good, I said I had never been fucked, of course I've had a dildo and a vibrator up there."

"I stand corrected, are you ready for me to move?"

"Yes, please move in and out, I need it," she begged.

Bobby slowly stroked in and out. At first they were shallow, but Suzie started to raise her hips trying to get him to go deeper.

"God that feels good, fuck me harder," she demanded.

"Now now, nice girls like to make love to the penis in their vagina then have a nice little orgasm," Bobby teased her.

"Fuck that, I want to cum so many times I pass out from that hard fucking cock drilling my slutty little cunt. You hear me? Now just fucking do it, nail my hot horny ass."

Marie said in a fake southern accent, "Why Scarlett, how you do talk."

"Fuck yeah," Bobby said as he rammed his cock into her, "I would love to fuck your ass."

"I might let you after seeing how much this other slut liked it in her pooper," she gasped out, "I think it will hurt and I don't know how much pain my ass can take. After you cum in my pussy you will be calmer, I might let you do my butt then."

Bobby stopped with his cock buried in her. He reached down and pinched her clit hard, "Listen up you silly little girl, I own you now and I will fuck you wherever and whenever I want, you got that?" he demanded.

"Oh fuck, that hurts, yes, yes I understand, please let go and keep banging me, please I need to cum," she wailed.

Bobby pounded her as deep and hard as he could. Suzie came twice then demanded that he fuck her harder. Marie helped by slapping and pinching the other girl's tits.

"I'm going to cum now," Bobby cried out, "where do you want it?"

In a panic Suzie said, "Not in my pussy, I'm not on birth control."

"That's what I thought," Bobby yelled as he shot his load into her vulnerable cunt.

He slowly came to a stop as Suzie tried to push him away.

"I told you I wasn't on the pill, why did you cum inside me?" she asked angrily.

"Relax," said Marie calmly, "I have a morning after pill for you. Bobby when you pull out get away quickly, I don't want to miss any of that mix of fluids."

"Ready for a face full of cum?" he asked with a smile.

She smiled back and nodded. Bobby pulled out then quickly moved to the side. She got between Suzie's open legs sucking up all the girl and boy cum that ran out of her friend's freshly fucked pussy. She didn't swallow the last mouthful. She rose up and shared it in a sloppy wet kiss with Suzie.

12