Lindsay Learns a Lesson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they rested silently for a few minutes Tom said, "Well, how was it ladies?"

Lindsay said, "Oh Tom that was wonderful, I truly felt as if I were a virgin again. How about you Chris?"

"She's right Tom, you made me feel like I was eighteen again. I don't know how you know what buttons to push but you are great at this."

"Damn it's good to see you again Chris," Tom said reaching for her hand. "I think about you all the time. When did you two arrange this?"

"The first day of class I knew I had found Chris's old playmate, so I called her and we set this up."

"I think about you too, it's hard to find people who can do this right," Chris said. "I mean make you think you are that other person."

"Boy, that's for sure," Lindsay said, "I want to feel like this again. When can we get together again?"

"I have a condo reserved for Carnival in Playa del Carmen, Mexico," Tom told them.

"When is Carnival this year?" Chris asked.

"The 23rd of February through March 1st" he replied, "I have the condo from the 22nd to the 3rd of March."

"Damn, that's almost five months from now, I don't want to wait that long to get together," Chris whined.

"That is a long way off," Lindsay pouted.

"Ok, how about we meet over Thanksgiving weekend for a short fuckfest," Tom suggested, "just to tide us over until Carnival.

"I will put in for vacation for both times," Chris told him. "Was that an invitation for the entire 11 days?"

"Of course it was," he quickly replied, "how about you Lindsay?"

"I have so much leave due I am to the point of use it or lose it, sure I'll be there for both," she said smiling.

"Great, I'm glad that's settled. How about we jump in the shower then, I hate to say this, put on some clothes and go into town for a nice meal?"

"I suppose we need to get some protein into you," Lindsay said grabbing his arm, "after all, you do have one more virgin hole left to fill."

"Too bad I lost track of that Spiderman guy, remember him?" Tom said to Chris, "I bet he would love to take that virgin ass of hers."

"He was fun, he really got into the role play," Chris said, "You would have liked him, Lindsay."

"Well maybe I'll make an effort to find him then," Tom said.

Tom chuckled to himself, he knew exactly where to find his old roommate Jerry. Tom was sure he would love another chance to fuck his Aunt Chris.

12