All Comments on 'Lindsay Loves to be Licked Pt. 02'

by clintorres

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
monicablumonicabluabout 3 years ago

This author weaves romance and sexual pleasure together in an unforced, but imaginative way. Truly a well-fashioned tale of eroticism to get the juices flowing. *wink*

~M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He should have fucked Lindsey in front of Amanda after all Amanda was playing thrm both, he is a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! I'm an always black horny male that gets of on eating white pussy and most of all having her fuck my face as she screams obscenities continuing to fuck my face like a woman possessed;and then demanding that I tongue-fuck her ass!! This is the only way my dick gets hard. The PWP(PureWhitePussy) needs my oral attention and I cannot wait to get on my knees and eat until she gives me a mouth full of her girl cum.

Daisy Dukes,Mini Skirts,Hairy Pussies with Prominently developed nether lips all deserve ORAL attention and when I see White women dressed like that I lick my lips in anticipation of getting face-fucked, and being told to get on my knees and EAT pussy and lick ASS and then she can partake of the BBC!!!

I am the WHYDINER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg absolutely sucking fucking wonderful. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way, especially eating one while fucking another then swapping, some times a third woman will join in a lot of times the third will be the daughter of one of the others. So fucking hot, totally mind blowing, with me drunk on cunt juice and the women drunk on each other. We just keep doing each other till we all pass out from the insane levels of se Hal pleasure and exhaustion. Absolutely fucking fabulous. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous