Lindsay Loves to be Licked Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay crawled over to me and, leaning over my thigh, began licking the decreasing length of my cock, making sure to cover all areas, including my balls, before taking my cock in her mouth.

"That's a good girl," Amanda said while sitting up on her elbows, "get all that sweet cum off of him."

Looking over at her, and between her legs, I could see my cum starting to seep out of her, down over her anus. Undoubtedly Amanda could feel it as well and sensed it was time for a change. "Now, be a good girl and clean me as well. Eat me baby, eat this sweet creampie we made just for you."

Without hesitation Lindsay moved between Amanda's legs and with an emphatic "Mmmmmm," began licking and sucking Amanda's cunt.

"Fuck yes, eat that cum you dirty little minx, lick me clean. Do you love the taste of my juices mixed with his cum?"

Lindsay made a 'mmmm hmmmm' sound heard over the slurping noises she was making. I could only imagine the sweet, messy meal she was enjoying.

"Tastes like liquid gold, doesn't it," Amanda said with a sigh as Lindsay's actions were having a profound effect.

"God, you eat pussy so good, almost as good as my honey. But with a little more practice...fuck Lins, ahhh, you're going to make me come again..."

Not wanting to be left out I told Lindsay, "Get on your knees, with your ass in the air while you lick Mandy."

As Lindsay did as I instructed, I moved into a sitting position behind her, with my legs on either side of her knees. I could see the glistening wetness in her pink channel, her little bud peeking out of it's hood. As I parted her ass cheeks, her light brown pucker seemed to wink at me.

"Fuck yes, lick her babe. Taste that sweet young pussy. Eat her ass...oh fuck...," Amanda moaned to Lindsay's continued ministrations while looking at the two of us.

Placing my tongue between he soft pink lips caused her to jump a little, but holding her ass I captured and savored her tangy-sweet essence, slowly moving my tongue up and over her rosebud, which I circled several times before touching it's center. I could hear and feel Lindsay moan each time I did this, and it was having an effect on Amanda as well.

"That's it babe, eat her ass. The little wench loves that, fuck, I can feel how much she does," Amanda moaned as she squirmed beneath Lindsay and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her deeper into her pussy.

With both ladies whimpering I decided to give Lindsay the full treatment, placing first one, then a second finger into her steamy channel, moving them in and out over that soft, spongy patch just inside, while my thumb ran over and around her clit. Her ass was shaking as my left hand held her fleshy globe and my tongue washed over her starfish. I could feel her entire body moving as she breathed heavily while my tongue lovingly assaulted her ring.

Hardening and pointing my tongue, I made one more slow pass around her opening before stopping over the center, saliva running down my tongue, and slowly pressed down. Lindsay both jumped and squealed, which pushed my tongue just a bit deeper. I could feel her sphincter pulsing around the tip. Slowly withdrawing I again circled her hole before repeating my tongue press into her, going a little deeper than the first attempt.

This caused Lindsay to quickly raise her head from Amanda's pussy and shout, "Holy fuck!"

Amanda quickly pushed her head back into her crotch while saying, "He's going to eat your lovely ass while you make me cum. Do it babe, eat her sweet ass. Tongue fuck her. Oh god, yes! That's so fucking sexy!"

Admittedly, my tongue was beginning to ache but it seemed like Lindsay was close to exploding as my fingers continue to manipulate her pussy, now using my left hand. I tried doing a tongue swirl while inside her, but her muscles were too strong. So I removed my tongue, as well as my fingers from her pussy, and concentrated on her clit, which she seemed to appreciate. The quickness with how she was moving her ass up and down indicated she was close to orgasm, and when I pushed my right index finger into her ass she raised her head again and cried out, "Coming...coming...oh shit, fuck fuck fuck!"

Amanda began fingering and rubbing her pussy which took her over the edge as well. Pulling Lindsay's head onto her stomach, Amanda shouted, "Oh fuck, coming too, oh baby I'm coming," as her body tensed and convulsed.

It was quite the scene: two naked women holding onto each other, Lindsay's hair damp and matted across Amanda's stomach, both breathing with accompanying sighs.

And me with a raging hard-on...