Lindsey & Jayme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XHiBrec
XHiBrec
26 Followers

I looked at Lindsey, hesitating for just a second or two.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and Lindsey's roommate, Jayme, wrapped in a towel and dripping wet, walked into the room. She caught me sitting up in bed with one leg on the floor. I was obviously nude but at least the bed sheet covered my erection.

Jayme seemed surprised. She smiled at me but then politely averted her eyes and said quickly, "Just getting some clothes...I won't be a minute."

"It's okay," Lindsey said, sounding completely relaxed and laying on her side in bed, propping her head up with her forearm, her tits (and a few hickeys) still on display. "Jayme, this is Lee."

Jayme glanced back at me from her dresser and smiled. "Hi Lee."

"Hi Jayme," I said, feeling a little awkward.

Jayme yanked underwear, jeans and a shirt out of the dresser on her side of the room. I couldn't help noticing a clean white bra she pulled from one of the drawers...it was a pretty sizable bra!

Jayme was facing away from me and holding her clothes against her chest so I couldn't see anything of her tits but, from the size of the bra, I figured she must have some pretty big boobs.

"Jayme is an English major," Lindsey said, making conversation, I guess.

"You a freshman, too?" I asked Jayme.

"Yeah," she said, turning her head and nodding at me, briefly.

I guess it says something about me—maybe about guys in general—because there I was, nude and in bed with my new and very sexy girlfriend but I couldn't help checking out her roommate...who was barely wearing anything, too.

I'd say Jayme was cute and sexy...another blonde, albeit with a shorter haircut that was a few shades darker than Lindsey's hair.

She was built slightly smaller than Lindsey but she had good looking legs and what looked like a very shapely ass under that towel.

I couldn't help briefly fantasizing about Jayme and Lindsey and me having a threesome sometime.

Jayme gathered her clothes, holding them against her chest and then turned around, stepped over the pile of clothes Lindsey and I had discarded last night, and made her way back into the bathroom, where she got dressed.

I noticed she made quick eye contact with Lindsey as she passed us but her expression revealed nothing in particular to me.

When the bathroom door closed, Lindsey reached over under the covers and slid her hand over my cock and balls, suggestively telling me, "She thinks you're hot." I felt Lindsey's pinky finger rubbing up and down my balls as she said it.

I looked over at Lindsey and just smiled, appreciating her compliment but not sure I believed it. Jayme seemed, if anything, mildly flustered and I got no sense that she thought I was "hot," as Lindsey said.

Changing the subject, I asked, "Can I take you out to breakfast?"

Lindsey kept playing with my cock under the covers and said, "Maybe we can do lunch instead."

I smiled at Lindsey and said, "I like that even better."

Lindsey gave me a sexy little growl.

I laid back down in bed, next to Lindsey, and we smooched and groped each other till Jayme emerged from the bathroom—again—this time fully dressed.

Lindsey looked up and I turned my head to see Jayme walking toward her desk. She grabbed a backpack and, as she headed to the door, said to Lindsey, "I'll be at the library this afternoon."

"Okay," Lindsey said, sounding appreciative.

"Lee, it was nice meeting you," Jayme said politely.

"Nice meeting you too, Jayme," I said with a smile.

Jayme left, closing and locking the dorm room door.

Before Jamey even had the key pulled out of the lock, Lindsey flipped the covers off of us and straddled herself on top of me.

She let out another sexy growl and, wasting no time, she reached down, took hold of my dick and guided it right up into her.

"Ohhhh...yeah," she said, sounding so relieved as my cock slid the whole way up inside her.

We began to fuck...

...but I have to confess: I found myself a little distracted, thinking about Jayme and hearing Lindsey's words echo in my head, "She thinks you're hot."

Did she?

I couldn't help it but I thought Jayme was pretty hot, too.

* * *

Over the course of that semester, because Lindsey and I became inseparable, I saw a lot of Jayme, too.

She was very nice—a warm, friendly, sexy girl-next-door type who, strangely, didn't seem to have a steady boyfriend though she was occasionally out all night.

Over weekends, if Jayme wasn't gone overnight, she usually got back to the dorm room around midnight.

Lindsey and I would have sex early in the evening while Jayme was out and then, after three or four hours of making love, we'd shower together and dress in what we would sleep in—most often a short, white nylon nightie for Lindsey and a tee shirt and boxer briefs for me.

We would usually be watching TV and maybe having a snack by the time Jayme got back to the room.

The three of us would chat for a while and then Jayme would go into the bathroom to change.

She would emerge from the bathroom usually wearing a long, pink cotton tee shirt that showed off her tits jiggling beneath it...tits which, I noticed, were actually on par with Lindsey's despite the fact that Jayme was built a little smaller than Lindsey.

Jayme's nipples often bumped up beneath her jersey, too.

Even after fucking Lindsey all evening, seeing Jayme in just her tee shirt would often put a bulge in my shorts...something I tried to politely hide from both girls.

The three of us would talk, often with the TV on. We'd order and share a pizza occasionally and, once in a while, we'd play a game.

Lindsey had one game in particular—a sexual inquiry card game—that revealed some interesting details about each of our turn-ons, histories and little secrets. It was fun and I think we all got a little turned on playing it.

Typically, we called it a night and shut off the lights between 1 and 2am.

I'd squeeze up next to Lindsey in her bed while Jayme snuggled under the covers in her own bed, which was directly across from us, against the opposite wall. There was only four or five feet between the two beds.

With Jayme there, Lindsey and I kept our lusty affections for each other to a simple smooch goodnight...but a few months into that first semester came a night when things heated up.

I woke up on my back, next to Lindsey, and felt her hand inside my shorts, fondling my penis.

I hadn't even opened my eyes but I could tell Lindsey's face was close to mine—I felt her warm breath against my cheek. I could smell her hair.

I turned my head toward Lindsey and, enjoying the cock massage, whispered, "That feels nice."

"Shhhh," Lindsey purred, wrapping her fingers around my shaft and starting to stroke me slowly.

Under the covers, I lifted my hips and dropped my shorts half way down my legs...far enough to free up my dick for Lindsey.

I heard Lindsey purr now that her hand had more freedom with my cock.

It took me a minute or so before I remembered that Jayme was right next to us, in her bed, just a few feet away.

I snapped my eyes open and turned to look in her direction.

The room was dark, of course—it was the middle of the night. There was only some dim light coming in from the window but it looked to me like Jayme was sound asleep, even facing away from us.

Feeling more confident now, I pushed the covers down to my knees.

Lindsey's handjob felt great but the tip of my cockhead had been brushing against the sheet that was covering us and that took away some of the pleasure for me...probably for both of us.

With the bed sheet off of me now, Lindsey stopped stroking me. She moved down the mattress and began sucking my dick.

Because it was the middle of the night, and everything was so quiet, you could hear Lindsey sucking me. I looked over at Jayme, hoping the noise wasn't enough to wake her up.

She seemed to be sleeping soundly.

I relaxed and figured Lindsey would suck me till I came and then she would swallow my cum...just a neat, quick and quiet middle-of-the-night blowjob while Jayme slept.

It would be a sexy little secret between Lindsey and me that Jayme would never know.

Lindsey sucked me for only a few minutes, however or so before she whispered, in a coy little voice, "She really misses you right now." By "she," Lindsey meant her pussy.

Lindsey had my dick hard and I wanted to fuck her but Jayme was asleep just a few feet away from us. How could we get away with this?

I let out a quiet, frustrated moan.

Teasing me, Lindsey began sensually licking my balls.

Fuck!

I raised my head to look at the clock on the table next to our bed. It was 3:20am. I looked over at Jayme again—she still seemed to be sound asleep, still facing the wall.

If Jayme woke up, she would surely catch Lindsey and me having sex...but it seemed like there was no way Lindsey and I would get back to sleep tonight without at least one quick fuck.

"Get on top of me," I whispered to Lindsey.

Lindsey sat up and tossed off her nightie.

I slipped out of my boxer briefs.

On my back, with my dick sticking straight up, Lindsey climbed on top of me. "Take off your shirt," was the only thing she said to me.

I complied and took off my shirt, dropping it to the floor, right next to our bed.

Both Lindsey and I were completely nude now...with Jayme, asleep in her bed, just a few feet away.

The audacity of the situation added to the sexual excitement, at least for me.

There was no foreplay. Lindsey reached down for my dick and carefully guided it up to her pussy. She gently tried settling herself down onto me but her vagina was not quite as ready for me as either of us could have hoped for.

With Jayme right there, we didn't have the luxury of time.

Lindsey began rubbing her pussy lips with my cockhead, working herself up and, soon enough, she was comfortably able to slide me into her pussy.

As soon as I was inside her, ever so quietly, we began to fuck.

It was, as always, wonderful to be in Lindsey's pussy but our delicate little fuck was making the bed squeak, ever so slightly.

Damn it.

Concerned that the noise might wake Jayme, Lindsey stopped fucking me for a few seconds and just sat on top of me, my cock still inside her. We looked at each other and then we both gave a glance over to Jayme.

It was the same story—Jayme faced the wall and looked to be sound asleep.

Lindsey started fucking me again and, again, the bed squeaked.

Fuck!

Even in the dark room, I could see the frustration on Lindsey's face.

My mind began racing...maybe we could fuck in the bathroom, I thought.

After a few seconds, Lindsey raised herself completely off of me and my hard, wet dick dropped out of her pussy. She stepped out of the bed.

"What?" I whispered.

Lindsey silently waved me out of the bed.

I got out of the bed.

As soon as I did, Lindsey crawled onto the mattress and positioned herself on her hands and knees, bringing her ass to the foot of the bed. She spread her thighs and waited for me.

I stepped behind Lindsey and, placing my hands on her hips, I gently brought my cock up to between her legs.

Lindsey reached back and, with two fingers, she spread her pussy lips for me.

I slid my cockhead into Lindsey's open vagina and pushed my way into of her.

Lindsey took in a sudden, deep breath.

Gripping her by the hips, I slowly and steadily began fucking Lindsey.

There was no bed squeak this time but now Lindsey's pussy had gotten so moist that every thrust was making a wet sound.

In the quiet room, in the middle of the night, the squishy noise was significant and, on top of everything, it sounded ridiculous.

Jayme stirred in her bed and rolled over onto her back.

I shot a look over at Jayme and slowed the pace of my fuck with Lindsey. The wet noise continued, only more slowly now.

Lindsey was getting upset. "I don't care anymore," she whispered, sounding peeved, "just fuck me."

I looked over at Jayme—her eyes were still closed and I hoped she would stay asleep.

I began fucking Lindsey again, my hands holding on to her hips. She began relaxing to the sex but the wet sound continued.

I couldn't believe we were doing this! It was crazy but we were both feeling so horny for each other!

Starting to feel an orgasm coming on, Lindsey reached for a pillow, pulled it closer and pressed her face down into the cushion where she muffled her moaning.

I kept giving Lindsey's pussy a workout.

Unable to keep her face buried in the pillow for long, Lindsey turned her head to the side, away from Jayme, and sighed quietly.

I was hard but I wasn't ready to cum yet. I would be fucking Lindsey for a while tonight.

Randomly, I glanced over at Jayme again.

This time, Jayme's head was raised up, off her pillow. Her eyes were wide open now and she was watching me fuck Lindsey.

Over the ensuing years, when I've shared this story with a few close friends, they all said the same thing: "That must have been so hot!"

Honestly, in that moment, it wasn't. It was embarrassing. It felt rude. I felt selfish.

I didn't mind Jayme seeing me nude—if anything, that had been kind of a fantasy of mine come true now—but it felt wrong because Lindsey and I should have had more self control...more respect for Jayme.

Despite my remorse, I didn't stop fucking Lindsey. I couldn't...and frankly, I didn't see the point now.

Jayme was watching me fuck her roommate and, at first, she had no particular expression on her face but then she noticed me looking at her. Our eyes met and, even in the dark room, I could see a smile come over Jayme's face.

I almost laughed! I dropped my head for a moment, relieved that Jayme wasn't upset. She even seemed to be enjoying our sex show.

I thought about waving Jayme over—inviting her to get out of bed and join us—but I wasn't completely sure how Lindsey might react and I didn't want to surprise or upset her...so I just kept fucking Lindsey while Jayme watched.

In the meantime, I noticed Jayme move her legs under the blankets that covered her. She spread her knees, slipped a hand beneath the blankets and began rubbing her pussy as she watched me fuck.

If it was possible for my cock to get any harder, that did it.

"You feel so good," Lindsey whispered and I pounded her pussy even harder now but, as I did, I was looking right at Jayme.

Jayme looked at Lindsey for a moment but then she looked back at me, grinning. She continued masturbating under her covers.

Lindsey whimpered a little as I fucked her and, quietly, she came.

I slowed our fuck to a stop and pulled my cock out of Lindsey. She dropped forward onto the bed and, in the dim light, Jayme got a full view of me.

My dick was wet, swollen and erect.

I saw Jayme's eyes look me up and down, lingering for a while on my cock. She was rubbing her pussy, maybe a little more vigorously now, the whole time.

After Lindsey caught her breath, she rolled over in bed and laid on her back. She propped up her knees and spread her thighs. She never once looked in Jayme's direction.

We weren't done fucking.

I stepped around the foot of Lindsey's bed and reached down to lock one of my arms under her bent knee. I pulled Lindsey's body to lay at an angle across the mattress.

With my ass just a few feet away from Jayme's eyes, I stood at the side of Lindsey's bed, raised one of her legs up to lay against my chest, bent my own knees a little and slipped my cock back into Lindsey's pussy.

She sighed erotically as I entered her.

As I started fucking Lindsey again, I stood with my legs far apart, hoping that Jayme might enjoy the sight of my balls swinging back and forth with every thrust.

Since I was so close to Jayme now, I anticipated her reaching over to touch my ass or maybe even cup my balls, but she didn't.

Instead, as I was fucking Lindsey, I began hearing another sound...a second wet pussy noise.

Jayme was so aroused that, even under the covers, I could hear her pussy as she rubbed it.

I glanced over my shoulder to see the expression on Jayme's face—she looked blissful...lost in a building orgasm she was giving herself.

It was the first time I was, for all intents and purposes, fucking two women at the same time...and it felt great!

I may have been fucking Lindsey but, in my mind, I was fucking Jayme, too.

I was aching to see Jayme nude but she kept herself beneath the sheets on her bed, giving her pussy a good work-out.

Lindsey was enjoying another orgasmic wave and didn't seem to notice—or maybe even care—that we had an audience.

I fucked Lindsey for about 15 minutes before I finally came hard inside her.

When I did, I pulled my cock out of Lindsey and gently set her leg down. I stretched, arching myself backward and yawning after the strain of the long fuck.

As Lindsey and I caught our breath, I listened for Jayme, wondering if she was still masturbating.

I heard nothing. Maybe she came too. It was quiet.

Lindsey laid there in bed with her eyes closed so I took a chance and peeked over at Jayme.

I caught Jayme looking up at me again, then giving my body another scan. She took some time staring at my wet, now flaccid, penis. After that, she glanced up into my eyes, pursed her lips and blew me a little kiss.

Jayme then turned silently to face the wall and, I guess, go back to sleep.

A moment later, I heard Lindsey whisper, "whoops...."

That signaled that my semen had begun dripping out of her pussy. Lindsey got up out of bed and made a quick dash to the bathroom.

I reached down for one of the towels we kept under the bed and dabbed up our wet spots on the mattress.

Finding myself alone with Jayme for a minute or two, I wanted to say—something—but what?

Should I apologize?

Probably not...despite my initial feelings of guilt, she didn't seem to mind.

Should I whisper something cheesy like "Was it good for you too?"

No, don't be an ass.

Should I tell her that I was aching to fuck her?

She could guess that, I'm sure.

Should I ask her for a quick blowjob? I wanted one from her right now in the worst way...and I felt confident that she would oblige.

I wasn't sure what to do and there really wasn't time to do much of anything so I said nothing.

Jayme laid there, pretending to be asleep and Lindsey would be out of the bathroom in another minute.

I dried my cock and balls with the towel I used for the mattress. I slipped back into my boxer briefs and tee shirt and I waited for Lindsey.

I heard the toilet flush and, seconds later, Lindsey came out of the bathroom and put on her nightie again. We got into bed, cuddled up next to one another and went back to sleep.

* * *

By the time Lindsey and I woke up the next morning, Jayme was already out of the room.

I said nothing to Lindsey about the incident. I wasn't sure how she would take it and I didn't want to get Jayme into trouble. Besides, everyone enjoyed themselves so what was the harm?

I didn't see Jayme again before I left that weekend and, as another week went by, I started to think that maybe I should say nothing to Jayme about that night...just leave the incident behind us.

Leave well enough alone.

It would be a sexy little secret between Jayme and me that Lindsey would never know.

* * *

All that happened over a weekend in early November and it was soon the middle of December. The college would be closing down for Christmas break and most everyone would be heading home.

Lindsey would be flying out of town to spend the holidays with her family. I would be driving her to the airport.

I understood that Jayme's family lived not too far away and I figured someone would be picking her up and taking her home for the holidays.

Then came one hell of a surprise.

XHiBrec
XHiBrec
26 Followers