Lindsey & Jayme

Story Info
A girlfriend encourages her boyfriend to fuck her roommate.
10.9k words
4.74
20.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XHiBrec
XHiBrec
26 Followers

Lindsey was starting college when we met and began to date. I was about five years older than her.

Friends said we made a good-looking couple: she was a tall, blue-eyed blonde with a great smile and a better figure while I was 6' 3", 180 pounds, had wavy brown hair and green eyes.

Lindsey and I both had a sense of humor about life and, as we soon found out, we both had high sex drives, too.

I had graduated college already but I still had friends there so I would drop by now and then to party with them. That's how Lindsey and I met—she was a new student at an orientation event.

A mutual friend introduced us and we took a liking to each other right away. Before the orientation event was over, Lindsey and I made a date for the upcoming Saturday.

We got together early that Saturday afternoon and walked around the campus for a while...just talking about things and making each other laugh occasionally...flirting a little.

As the day pressed on, we made our way into the town. We checked out a few shops, had a modest dinner and then went for a walk in the park.

When the sun began to set, we talked about taking in a movie but the local theater wasn't showing anything that particularly thrilled us so, instead, we started strolling back to campus.

It was still early for a Saturday night—just a little before nine o'clock—but by then Lindsey and I had been together for almost eight hours...and I think we both had been having a good time. It seemed to me that neither of us wanted the night to end just yet.

I talked about calling one of my friends at the college to find a party Lindsey and I could go to but she had other ideas—Lindsey asked if I'd like to "come up to (her) room for a while."

I wasn't sure how far Lindsey wanted to go on our first date but, whatever she had in mind, returning to her room sounded a lot better than some dumb party.

We walked back to her dormitory and Lindsey signed me in as her guest, then we rode a slow elevator up to her floor.

When we got to her room, Lindsey took keys out of her purse, unlocked the door and held it open for me.

I thanked Lindsey and walked into her room.

As I did, I seemed to hear Lindsey pull something else from her purse.

I glanced back and thought I saw her pat the outside of the door as she followed me into the room.

Did I see that right? It looked strange but I let it pass. I had other things on my mind.

Catching my curious look, Lindsey gave me a charming smile as she closed and locked the door behind us.

The dorm was a double: two beds, two desks, two small refrigerators, two dresser drawers. The far wall had a curtainless window that looked out on the campus below.

The room also had its own private bathroom, which was a nice perk given dorm life.

Lindsey obviously had a roommate but the girl wasn't there right now. I wondered where she might be and how long she might be gone.

I don't remember just what we said or how things got started but it wasn't long before Lindsey and I were snuggled up in her bed, kissing each other, groping each other and starting to undress each other.

A small lamp on a table next to Lindsey's bed provided just the right amount of light to make things cozy.

I remember unbuttoning Lindsey's blouse and kissing my way from her neck, down over her chest and onto her belly.

She was wearing a lacy black bra that, unfortunately, did not unsnap in the front but it wasn't long before Lindsey sat up in bed, threw off her blouse and stripped out of her bra.

I took that moment to enjoy my first look at Lindsey's breasts. She had full, beautiful breasts...with pale areolas. Her nipples were already poking up gently.

And Lindsey was clearly proud of her breasts, too. As I looked at them, she grinned and even cupped each of them in her hands, lifting them up slightly for me.

"What do you think?" she asked me, playfully.

"You are gorgeous," I said with emphasis, reaching out to fondle Lindsey's boobs for myself.

She let me feel her tits for a few seconds before she placed a hand on my forearm and said, "Let's make love."

I stripped off my shirt, tossed it somewhere onto the floor and settled myself down on top of Lindsey, nuzzling my face in between her magnificent breasts.

Lindsey draped her arms over my back and began taking in deeper breaths while I held one of her breasts and kissed up and down the slope of it.

She began moaning quietly, whispering, "This is so nice...."

I nibbled at her nipple, sucking at it hard enough to pull the whole tit upward a little ways before releasing my lips and letting it gently fall back to her chest.

I was soon doing the same to the other tit.

Lindsey seemed to be relaxed and enjoying the tender pleasures.

She had soft and sexy tits and I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be playing with them.

Eventually, I began kissing my way down Lindsey's chest, toward her belly. It was soon necessary to get her out of the long skirt she was still wearing.

I raised myself up, off of Lindsey, and reached down to unbuckle the slim belt that held the skirt around her waist.

Lindsey raised her hips up and helped me remove the skirt. I pulled it down her legs and tossed it into a growing pile of clothes in the middle of the floor.

There she was for me now—laying on her bed, topless, wearing only a pair of white cotton panties and stylish, low-cut black suede dress boots.

God, she was sexy! I was aching to get out of my own clothes and feel myself, skin to skin, against her.

As I took a few seconds to gaze at Lindsey's beautiful, almost naked body, she sat up, reached out and began tugging at the belt in my pants.

I hopped off the bed and kicked off my shoes while Lindsey unbuckled my belt and almost frantically pulled my pants down my legs.

I stepped out of them quickly and nudged them to the side with my foot, adding to our pile of clothes on the floor.

I was down to just my boxer briefs now which were bulging with my cock inside them. I was hard for Lindsey.

Sitting on the edge of her bed, Lindsey reached up to carefully grope the bulge in my shorts.

Sounding like she was happy with what she was seeing and feeling, Lindsey looked up at me and let out a sexy, "Mmm-hmmm."

I smiled at Lindsey and, anticipating what was to come, I said, "Let me get a condom ready."

Keeping her eyes fixed on the bulge in my shorts, Lindsey casually told me, "you don't need one...unless you want to use it." Lindsey looked up at me and said, with a smile, "I'm on the pill."

I didn't give the condom a second thought. Fucking Lindsey, bareback, was everything I could have hoped for.

Lindsey moved on, sliding her fingers into the waistband of my boxer briefs and yanking them down my legs.

My cock sprung forward in front of her.

"Whoa," Lindsey said, actually breaking into a momentary laugh.

She reached up to gently wrap her hand around my shaft...slowly, erotically, feeling and examining my penis and balls.

She said nothing for a few seconds while her beautiful blue eyes looked over my cock. Then Lindsey leaned forward and kissed my cockhead a few times.

A couple of moments later, I felt the tip of her tongue delicately licking my head. She opened her mouth a little more and gently scraped my cockhead with the edges of her teeth...and then, Lindsey slipped my cockhead past her lips and teeth and took my dick into her mouth.

Her wet, warm mouth felt sensational...the tip of her tongue darting under and around my dick. I felt myself swelling and getting even harder inside her mouth.

I reached down to grope one of Lindsey's breasts as she sucked me.

She reached up with her free hand and fondled my balls as her soft lips moved further down my dick.

Lindsey glanced up at me for a moment.

I smiled back at her, silently trying to express how good she was making me feel.

We seemed to be a perfect sexual match.

Lindsey sucked my cock for a few minutes before she finally pulled her head back, looked up at me and whispered, "I want to make love to you."

She stood up and stripped off her panties, throwing them onto our pile of clothes, but she stayed in her short, black boots.

Lindsey sure knew how to look sexy!

She had a blond bush, slightly darker in color than the hair on her head, that was trimmed to form a wide strip.

Lindsey laid back down in bed, spread her legs—raising one knee—and reached out for me to join her.

I took Lindsey's hand and got into bed with her but, as much as I was aching to slide my cock into her lush pussy, I wanted make sure she was completely ready for me.

I settled my face between Lindsey's thighs and began kissing and licking and nibbling my way up and down the inside of her legs.

I wanted Lindsey to have the first orgasm tonight.

I think I surprised Lindsey with this move because she blurted out, "Ohh!" but she sounded very pleased to find me there.

Lindsey spread her legs for me and I gently gripped her hips, kissing and licking my way closer and closer to her crotch.

She sighed pleasurably and reached down to lay her hands on the top of my head.

My lips finally found their way to her crotch and I kissed and licked my way up and down each of her pussy lips.

Lindsey took in a quick, deep breath.

I moved up to lick and nibble at her clit...which immediately caused Lindsey groan passionately. I felt her muscles tense.

I kept my lips all over her clit and slid two fingers into her vagina, starting a finger fuck.

Lindsey squirmed in bed, breathing deeply and erratically, occasionally letting out an "oh god," or "yes...yes!"

Lindsey seemed to be coming into an orgasm.

Her legs shook and her fingers gripped at the hair on my head. I could feel her whole body tensing up. She moaned and squealed in pleasure.

Her breathing built to a peak and she raised her hips slightly off the bed in what seemed like an intense orgasm...and then, holding that arched position for a few seconds, Lindsey's body dropped back onto the mattress. She seemed to relax and she worked to catch her breath.

I had pulled my head away from Lindsey's crotch while she came and simply enjoyed the sight of her quivering pussy just inches from my face.

Lindsey took maybe a half a minute to collect herself but then she pulled me up from between her legs by the hair on my head.

"Fuck me...right now," she said, barely able to contain herself.

I pulled myself up and got my cock to her pussy lips...and I slowly pushed my way into her.

Lindsey took in a deep breath as I entered her and then she raised her head up, off the pillow, to watch my dick—about a 7 incher with a big head (or so I've always been told)—slide into her pussy for the first time.

"Ohhhh," she sighed, almost breathless, eventually dropping her head back onto the pillow and closing her eyes.

We began to fuck.

Lindsey's eyes were closed and her jaw relaxed, leaving her mouth slightly open. She wrapped her legs around my hips and began pushing her pussy up to meet my thrusts.

"Oh...yeah," she said as my cock slipped back and forth inside her.

"You—are—fucking—beautiful," I grunted as we made love.

Almost in a whisper, Lindsey responded by saying, "Keep fucking me... don't stop."

I kept fucking Lindsey...and then I started fucking her harder and faster.

As our love-making built up, Lindsey let out a scream that she quickly tried to stifle by turning her head and screaming into her pillow. Her breathing became almost labored...like she was forcing air out of her lungs every time my cock plunged into her.

I tried to pace myself. I didn't want to cum too soon so I alternated between fucking Lindsey hard and fast for a few minutes, then I'd slow down for a while...before picking up the pace again.

Lindsey would have her eyes closed some of the time and then she would open them and stare intensely into my eyes. She kept her legs wrapped around my hips.

After a while, Lindsey seemed to be having a prolonged orgasm. She rolled her head from one side to the other, keeping her eyes closed most of the time but with an intense look on her face.

It wasn't going to be long before I was ready to climax.

"I'm gonna cum," I said, working to catch my breath.

"Cum inside me," Lindsey whispered desperately. She looked up at me, gritted her teeth and said, "You fucking cum inside me."

I grunted and kind of growled as I fucked Lindsey almost wildly.

Lindsey almost screamed at me, "FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER!"

In about a minute, my cock burst deep inside of Lindsey's pussy and I spurt what felt like every drop of warm, sticky semen I had to give.

I felt her vagina twitch a few times as we both came in an explosive, very wet, orgasm.

I slowed my thrusting hips to a stop.

Lindsey's legs went limp and dropped down onto the bed, splayed on either side of me. She still had on those sexy black boots.

We took a minute or two to catch our breath.

When I looked at Lindsey—her eyes were still closed but she was smiling...and that grew into a grin...and then she opened her eyes to look at me.

"That was amazing," she said, sounding tired but with a broad smile covering her face.

"You are amazing," I said, leaning down to give Lindsey a quick kiss on her cheek.

My cock began to slip out of her pussy.

I pulled out of Lindsey and she (finally) kicked off her boots with some help from me.

Tossing her boots to the floor, I then collapsed on the bed next to her. We were both perspiring from our fuck but we snuggled against one another and relaxed.

I still remember a sweet thing Lindsey said to me so gleefully: "I've never been this much in love before!"

I kissed her, tenderly. I didn't say anything but the same thought was in my head. All I could think about was making love to Lindsey for the rest of my life.

We rested for a while...we nuzzled and kissed each other a lot...we talked a little though I can't recall what we said...we even laughed about a few things.

By midnight, Lindsey and I had fucked another three times and while we were both deliriously happy with each another, we were also both physically exhausted.

After our final fuck of the evening, as we laid in bed next to one another, Lindsey asked if I would like to stay for the night.

I was tired and sleeping next to Lindsey sounded wonderful but her invitation to stay reminded me that she had a roommate...and I wondered if finding me in the middle of the night, or in the early morning, would impose on the girl. I mentioned my concern to Lindsey.

"Pfft," Lindsey said, "don't worry about it." She added that her roommate, Jayme, probably wouldn't be back till tomorrow afternoon.

With all our fucking, I had forgotten that the roommate could have walked in on Lindsey and me at any time! "We got lucky Jayme didn't come back," I said.

"She wouldn't have come in," Lindsey replied, sounding confident and then adding that Jayme knew not to enter the room "till the Post-It note was off the door."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"It's our signal to one another," Lindsey explained. "If there's a Post-It note on the door, that means there's a guy in here."

Lindsey smiled, a little deviously, and added, "I put one up just before I closed the door tonight."

So that's what she was doing when I noticed her patting the door as I walked into the room....

I grinned back at Lindsey, flattered to learn that she secured an uninterrupted evening for us. "You little devil..." I said, charmed.

"As a matter of fact," Lindsey said as she sat up and climbed over me, her boobs dropping and dragging over my chest as she got out of bed and walked toward the door.

I sat up, too, and leaned over to see where she was going.

Without even throwing anything on to cover herself, Lindsey walked to the dorm room door, opened it just a crack, reached around, removed the Post-It note from the front of the door and then quickly closed and locked the door.

Lindsey walked back toward me, playfully sticking the Post-It note to one of her bouncing boobs as she grinned at me. "See?" She laughed.

I chuckled and as Lindsey neared the bed, I reached out, removed the Post-It note from her tit and kissed her breast a few times.

Lindsey wrapped her arms around me and gave me a playful, sexy growl as my lips were all over her breast. After the tit smooch, I looked up at her and Lindsey leaned down to kiss me.

"Let's go to sleep," she said.

We ran to the bathroom, peed, and came back to bed—throwing a bathroom towel down onto the mattress to cover our wet spots. We got into bed and cuddled up.

I reached over to shut off the lamp on Lindsey's night table and we went to sleep.

* * *

When I woke up the next morning, I heard the sound of the bathroom shower but I could feel that Lindsey was still in bed next to me.

My brain was groggy but I figured out that the roommate must be back. What was her name again?

I popped my eyes open and looked over to see Lindsey sitting up in bed next to me, reading. She was still nude but had the bed sheets pulled up to just below her breasts which, I noticed, had a few hickeys covering them.

Oops—I guess I sucked at them a bit too hard last night...though Lindsey didn't seem to mind at the time.

"Hi," I said with a sleepy smile, vaguely wondering where the book came from. Had it been on her nightstand last night and I just didn't notice? She must have reached over me this morning to get it, I figured.

Lindsey smiled back at me and gave me a very warm and affectionate, "Good morning."

She closed her book and laid it in bed behind her. She snuggled back down into the bed, under the covers with me, and gave me a few morning kisses.

"You sleep okay?" I asked with a happy smile on my face.

"Uh-huh," Lindsey answered, sounding sexy.

It felt great waking up next to Lindsey! I was glad she asked me to stay the night!

I also felt my cock getting hard as we went on smooching.

I wanted to make love to Lindsey again and from the way she purred after our kissing, I think she felt the same way but her roommate was in the bathroom...just on the other side of the wall.

"Does your roommate take long showers?" I asked, my tone revealing my horny feelings.

Lindsey picked up on my thoughts and responded with, "We should wait."

We exchanged another lingering kiss and Lindsey sensually slid her hand under the covers, down my chest and over my belly till her fingers found my cock...which she quickly discovered was hard.

Lindsey looked at me and, sounding amused, said, "Uh-oh." She gave me a sexy grin.

"Yeah," I acknowledged, amused and frustrated at the same time. "Morning wood."

Beneath the bed sheet, Lindsey gently wrapped her fingers around my dick in what felt like some curiosity to determine just how hard I was...and doing that got me even harder.

Lindsey laughed as she felt my erection and said, "Well you're going make a great impression on Jayme."

I laughed at that but felt mighty awkward at that moment.

Delicately, Lindsey tried to tuck my erection down but it stood right back up. After that, she just pulled her hand away from my dick.

I wondered if I had time to get dressed...at least slip into my shorts.

I looked toward the floor and spotted my boxer briefs in the pile of clothes Lindsey and I tossed off last night. I sat up and got just one leg out of bed in an attempt to at least retrieve my shorts but, just then, I heard the shower shut off.

Recognizing what I was thinking, Lindsey said, almost playfully, "I wouldn't try it unless you do want to show yourself off to Jayme."

It almost sounded to me like Lindsey was daring me to do it—to let her roommate catch me nude—or was that just my horny imagination?

XHiBrec
XHiBrec
26 Followers